One Week in Luna's Realm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would have been nice if I could've talked with Luna before she sent me to this war zone. I haven't heard from her since Pete called her.

If Luna hadn't lost her mind when she saw Pete's schlong, she could have informed me about this. I wonder if she would've given me some pussy if he hadn't interrupted us.

Do I sound bitter? Whatever.

Back to Becky, she said, "I was kidnapped from my pack for Alpha Finn. He paid the kidnappers who brought me to him, and then he force mated me. I hate him, but I can't leave my mate while he's alive."

"He won't be alive much longer," I said. I had found the pure hearted wolf I was looking for.

~~~

I left her bed and headed out to put my plan together. I floated around the property, and what I saw wasn't pretty. Everything in the report I'd read was true, the Alpha was running drugs, and trafficking younger women. On top of that, he was treating the women in his pack like they were his concubines.

He'd made the mated females fuck him if they wanted to keep their mates safe. There was even a rumor that he'd fathered pups with two of them.

I also found the hired muscle mentioned in the report. They were wearing fatigues, and I counted twice as many of them as there were pack members.

There were half as many adult women as there were men. Three of them were inside their bedroom with a guard outside their door.

~

Later in the day I went to the evening meal, to check out the vibe when all the wolves were in the same room with the Alpha.

I didn't like the looks of the Alpha from the jump. He looked like one of those guys you just want to punch in the head.

He was sitting together with his troops at a table of their own.

Luna Becky was sitting at a table with pack members. Everyone at her table had glum looks on their faces, and slumped shoulders.

I asked Luna Becky to tell me who everyone was, and which ones possessed strength and dominance. They would be the ones who would have to help her defend herself, if the pack bonded with her as their new Alpha.

I wasn't encouraged by her response, when she said, "The four mated couples were all made up of omegas, and the body language of the men was bad. They never looked at anybody; instead they stared at their food as they ate. It wasn't that they were afraid; it's just that they were omegas. To make matters worse, they'd seen what happened to their two beta wolves, when they objected to the Alpha lusting for their mates.

The two widowed women at the table had been mated to the pack betas, both of whom died in mysterious accidents, before the women gave birth to the Alpha's pups.

One of the men was killed in a freak accident, when the tractor he was using to plow a field somehow ran over him. Even more amazing, the plow he was pulling cut him into small pieces.

The other man met a similar fate, when his wolf fell into a pit that had been dug for trapping wild boar. All the pack members believe wolves were chasing him, rather than him chasing a hog.

However there were three people she thought would help lead the pack after we'd disposed of the Alpha, Sara along with her brother Rob, and her best friend Rose.

As the meal went on I noticed Alpha Finn frequently looking at Sara and Rose with a thirsty look on his face. He was licking his lips at the thought of breaking the two virgins in.

Every time he eyeballed them, I could see the fire in Rob's eyes. He wasn't having it, and the more I listened to him talk, the surer I was he was dominant enough, to do the job I had in mind for him. It was also good to see Sara and Rose holding their heads high in defiance of their Alpha.

~

Later that night I visited the three of them in their dreams. I went to Sara first, and found her snoring loud. She was also naked as a jaybird as she slept. When I tried to talk to her, she didn't take me seriously. At one point she even blamed her crazy dream on what she'd had to eat for dinner.

She also had a bullet vibe in the bed with her. I report, you decide.

Next I tried my luck with Rose, who lived in the room next door. When I took a pervy look at her I had to laugh. She was lying with one arm above her head, and her other hand was rubbing her pussy.

It was tempting to also perv her dreams, but I didn't want to be that guide, so I didn't look. Thankfully I had more success communicating with her than I'd had with Sara. When I told her I'd be there to help her if she got into trouble, she moaned her agreement.

When I left her room she was still moaning. I think she was making herself feel good.

Last but not least, was Rob. The first thing I had to do was get his attention, he was already dreaming about Rose, and it was a good one. He was hiding behind a tree, while Rose and Sara were naked and playing in a stream. His eyes were trained on Rose's breasts, and what a nice pair of tits she had. By the looks of his erection, he thought they were nice too.

I was hiding behind a tree a few feet away from him, when I let him see me with my dick in my hand. When he looked at me, I gave him a head-bob to bond with him. We stood there stroking our peters, while we watched the naked girls splashing each other.

I would've felt guilty for looking at the two eighteen year olds, if it wasn't for the fact they had bodies like women ten years older than them. I love redheads, and Rose was a natural one, with a head full of curls that hung to the top of her round ass.

Rob's sister Sara was delicate and petite, with brown skin, and thick kinky hair on her head, and down below. She made a perfect contrast to Rose's porcelain skin, as they play fought with each other in the stream

We were both waxing skippy hard, so it didn't take us long to finish. I waited for a couple moments after we'd shot our load, before I spoke to him in my official capacity. I said "Rob, I've got something to tell you that you're gonna find hard to believe, but you have to trust me. I'm your spirit guide, and Luna sent me to help you save Sara and Rose from the fate Alpha Finn has for them."

When I said that to him he got restless, and even tried to wake up, but I wouldn't let him. Finally he said, "Even if I believe you, how am I going to do it? It's me and four women against a dozen skilled fighters."

I spoke with confidence I hoped he could feel, when I said, "I will grant you all the strength, power and skill you need to tear his throat out.

"After he's dead, the pack will follow your lead, and stand with Luna Becky, as the new Alpha. Alpha Finn's hired muscle will have to leave pack territory, and law and order will be restored."

~~~

The next day.

I told Rob I would do all that stuff, but I had no idea if I could. I tried to contact Luna to get approval for what I proposed to do, but she didn't respond. The full moon wouldn't last forever, and I didn't think it would be long before Alpha Finn would make his move on Sara and Rose.

I was re-reading my work order, trying to interpret all the implications of the wording Luna had written to me. I was looking up words a phrases when I felt Rose's distress, something was happening to her. If I've correctly understood the powers I possess, I can help her because she had accepted me into her consciousness, after I told her who I was.

I was with her in an instant. She was backed into a corner in the laundry room, and Alpha Finn had his weight on her. She was struggling trying to push him away but he was overpowering her. He'd torn her top, exposing her right breast so he could suck it.

She was both fighting him and whimpering from the pleasure she was feeling in her breast. The more he attacked, the harder she struggled, and the hotter her pussy smelled. His Alpha dominance was causing her wolf to submit, and overwhelming her free will.

When he broke the button on the tiny jean shorts she was wearing, it was time to test my new powers. The easy thing to do would have been to hit his ass with a lightning bolt, but I didn't think I had the authority to kill him. The next best thing would have been to make time stand still so Rose could escape, but I wanted her to fight him.

When Alpha picked her up with one arm while he ripped off her shorts and panties with the other hand I bided my time. In a moment he had her naked from the waist down. She was crying now, knowing that her situation was hopeless.

I tried to encourage her by saying, Rose get yourself together." But she was almost hysterical as he struggled to pull his own pants down to free his package. He was hung like you'd expect of an Alpha, and he was already leaking pre when he finally freed his junk.

No matter what I said, Rose wasn't responding to me, and she was nearly out of time. And so I entered into Rose's consciousness, so I could direct her. Alpha Finn had turned her around and lined his cock up with her hole. With nothing left to do, I took control of her hand and grabbed him by his nuts. I pulled and twisted them with all the strength she had.

The Alpha let out a chilling howl as I tried to pull his balls out by the root. Then I told her to haul ass and run upstairs and find Rob.

~

In the meantime while I was dealing with Rose's situation, Rob had found Sara in her room curled up in a corner crying. Alpha Finn had supposedly come to talk to her a short time earlier, but instead he forcibly nailed her.

He'd used his authority as her Alpha to command her not to scream. She was crying and saying no, but her wolf was saying yes to the Alpha's dominance. She was pushing him away, before momentarily embracing him. When he told her to take off her clothes, it felt like her hands had a mind of their own.

When the Alpha's thick cock made her a woman she cried out in pain and pleasure.

~

When Rose made it to the ground floor of the huge house, she found Rob in his wolf. His eyes were glowing, and he was frothing at the mouth while howling.

Alpha Finn heard the racket Rob was making. He knew what time it was, and he welcomed it. Rob was the only male in the pack who didn't cower before him, it was time to put him in his place, or kill him. So he shifted to his wolf and ran through the house to the front yard. All the wolves hurried to the yard so they could witness the fight.

Considering what had almost happened to Rose and what did happen to Sara, I made an executive decision.

When the two wolves began to tussle, it was clear that Rob's wolf was as brave and dominant as the Alpha, but physically his young wolf was no match for the strength of the Alpha's mature wolf. That was when I put my thumb on the scale of reality. Instead of suspending time, I slowed the Alpha by a count, and a count was all it took for Rob's wolf to rip Alpha Finn's wolf's throat out.

Luna Becky, Rose, Sara, and the two widowed wolves had all shifted during the fight. After Rob dispatched the Alpha, he immediately showed Luna Becky his throat, signaling to everyone that she was the new Alpha, instead of him.

As soon as the paid muscle saw their meal ticket was dead, they knew the gig was up, and turned to walk away.

My work here was done. One out of control pack had been cleaned up, and there are two to go.

For the time being I'm going back to Luna's realm, and find out what Rhonda Jo is hiding underneath her desk.

12