One Week of Slut Pt. 02: Monday

Story Info
A week of sexual servitude begins.
13.5k words
4.63
89.9k
55

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

MONDAY MORNING

I had a decent nights sleep somehow. Despite the stomach churning worry of what I was letting myself in for during the rest of the week, I was physically tired from the stress and rigours I'd already been put through.

I'd set the alarm on my phone to 7.30 and as I groggily reached to turn it off and started to consider what today had in store for me, my feelings of humiliation started almost immediately.

It crossed my mind that Nick was supposed to control every part of my life for this week and with a sense of burning shame and feeling like some sort of school girl incapable of making her own choices, I reflected that I didn't know what I was supposed to be wearing!

I sat up in the bed nervously, dressed only in my silk pyjamas that I had on in bed. I looked around and decided on a quick shower, delighting in the good fortune that the room had en-suite facilities. As I ran a hot shower and squirted soapy gel all over myself, my mind started to run through the erotic events of yesterday and how much I had enjoyed them.

I mentally recalled how hard Nick had fucked me last night. The thought of his stiff tool wreaking havoc inside me created a whirling knot of lust in my tummy, and was probably the reason why my fingers had almost automatically reached for my clit.

I had one hand swirling over my breasts, one hand rubbing lavishly between my legs as warm water washed over my body and lust washed over my mind. As the soap started to run off me, I tried to come to my senses and reluctantly pulled my fingers away from my arousal.

I could easily have come there and then but I wanted to remain 'on heat'. I knew I'd have to perform sexually, possibly even in a few minutes hence with some difficulty and realising it was always so much better when I was on edge and horny; I washed my hands, did a final rinse and stepped out the shower and dried myself off.

I returned to the bed and went back to my initial dilemma, what to wear? With lust and horny thoughts still washing through me, I had a bold idea. I put my dressing gown on and sat by the chair in front of the bedroom mirror and dried my hair, running my brush through it wondering if I dared to go through with it.

I was here to explore my feelings of humiliation and domination and the whole point of this week was to push my limits, I had to meet Nick part of the way with this even if it did terrify me. I was going to do it.

I stood up nervously, let my gown drop to the floor and completely naked, opened my bedroom door and walked into the main living room. As I'd expected, Nick wasn't up yet so trembling from nerves but determined, I walked across the room to his bedroom and knocked. He surprised me by answering almost immediately, pulling the door almost violently inwards with a rush. As he clapped eyes on me standing there totally naked, I could see his expression of surprise, mixed with some amusement and not a little lust.

"I see you mean business today Rosie. Good girl, that's the attitude. Hadn't even thought ahead to give you any instructions for today but being butt naked ready to service me is a good start!"

As he said this, I looked him up and down. He had only just woken up himself and had only boxer shorts on. The movement of his luscious prick inside them was evident already.

I took a sharp intake of nervous breath as he reached over and practically slapped the palm of his hand forcefully onto my left breast, pushing it inwards, mashing it roughly between his fingers and making my flesh sting a little; enjoying my nakedness and totally voluntary self-humiliation that I had served up to him.

"Love those tits!" He said, looking me in the eye and seemingly thinking about what to do with me next as he mauled me. Just standing there naked in front of him, so exposed and so vulnerable and almost delighting in the fact that I had self-humiliated myself already, caused me to breathe raggedly as I enjoyed the rough mauling of his hands on my tits.

I was brought back to my senses as Nick removed his hands quite suddenly, almost causing me to topple forwards. I looked at him to see what was going on. Nick had taken a step back and was looking all over my body. My pussy tingled as I felt his gaze fall between my legs and I blushed realising it was practically his for the week, to take as he pleased whenever and wherever and 'it' was wet already.

"Go and kneel on the floor in the middle of the room while I take a pee. When I come back, you'll be tasting this cock again slut!" He barked, a practically evil looking grin on his face. I looked him in the eye and turned around obediently to comply.

A fresh wave of indignity swept over me as I knelt on the cold laminated floor in the front room, waiting for Nick to finish his pee and 'allow' me to suck his fat dick. The humiliation was accompanied by a throbbing pussy and a tight, knotted abdomen, my lust was taking over me already and I was already savouring the thought of Nick's rod impaling my throat again.

I wouldn't have long to wait as he strutted out of the bathroom arrogantly, striding towards me. He motioned to pull his pants down and let his cock loose and I saw him smirk as he looked down at my face, which must have betrayed me again by looking eagerly and expectantly for his dick.

"Before we start, we'll establish the morning ritual shall we? I'll fuck your mouth in here this morning as you're already here and ready for me and it would be rude not to." As he said this, he smiled mockingly at me and fished his cock out of his pants.

Just as had happened in the car yesterday and in the hotel a few weeks ago, the sight of his cock, almost fully erect, seemed to have an almost hypnotic effect on me. I lost all conscious thought at the sight of it. Without realising it, I again motioned to grasp it in my hand and was denied by a swat of his hand.

"No hands, Rosie, not yet, slut!" Nick said mockingly as he proceeded to draw his foreskin back and forward slowly across his thick pipe and proceeded to give me my 'morning ritual' orders;

"As we've already said, your slut service starts at 8 each day and I'm going to use this week to get some lie-ins. I don't want to have to think of different stuff to do every morning so I want you to schedule in a cock sucking each morning. OK!?"

I tried to re-focus on what he was saying from giving most of my attention to his cock. I caught enough to realise he wanted an answer. I could barely speak in excitement but managed an almost breathless, "Yes, Sir!" and tried better to listen to what I was expected to do;

"I want you to fix some breakfast each morning. I like breakfast in bed, nothing too fancy, some cereal and bacon on toast and some tea, something like that. You can bring it in on a tray. I want you topless, just wearing a black skirt, no knickers. Put the tray down on my bedside cabinet and without a word, get in the bed and suck my cock. Suck it deep and hard and swallow whatever I give you. When you've swallowed and cleaned my dick, walk out and leave me to my breakfast. Is that all clear?"

I could hardly breathe in lust and excitement. Such a scenario had almost every fibre of my body raging in need and lust. How could this fucker somehow manage to so easily hit my buttons and treat me exactly how I wanted, it was almost as if he'd read the manual to my sexual desires, he seemed to understand them more than I did myself in fact.

Again, I could hardly speak but managed, "Oh fuck, yes....that's...clear...." He continued to wave his cock around near my face and my lust took over as I added pathetically with impatience, "Please, just let me suck your cock!"

He grinned widely at seeing my complete submission, on my knees naked begging for him to fill my mouth. He moved in closer to me so his balls dangled near my mouth. I think he intended to tease me some more but I couldn't take it. I used his motion towards me to pretend it was his permission and I grasped the shaft of his cock.

I moaned involuntarily as I opened my mouth and stuffed the thick cock head in my mouth, turning myself on even more by reflecting that I now knew I would have this cock in my mouth at least every morning and probably more, and I was certain it wouldn't be the only cock I had in my mouth that week, probably even that day. The thought both thrilled and scared me.

Nick made me work hard for his spunk this time. He pulled his cock out my mouth several times and made me suck his balls, he also made me stick my tongue out as much as I could and cock slapped my tongue, and trailed the head of it across my lips. After a few minutes, he was building up a rhythm, slowly and rhythmically thrusting his cock inside my mouth.

I wasn't allowed to touch his cock so I could only keep my mouth open, clamped around his shaft as he orally fucked me and fed me his rod. I thought at one point he was about to unload but he wanted a little further humiliation of me first. Whilst sliding the shaft of his cock over my face and mouth, he chose this moment to start a conversation;

"You love sucking this cock don't you slut?" Nick said, as he slid it across my nose and lips.

"Fuck yes, I do!" I said, quite honestly, trying to allow his cock into my mouth again but my voice reflecting the frustration of having to speak when I wanted to suck.

"And how does it feel being turned into a cock whore by a guy you don't like?" He said, enjoying my submission even further and holding his cock an inch from my mouth.

"It feels hot, and...dirty....and wrong...!" I said, not really sure what to say, staring at his magnificent prick, hard as rock, the tight skin on the head glistening with my spittle and his own pre-cum, trying to talk as he toyed with his shaft over my lips and face.

"And I saw your eyes practically light up when I told you that you'll be sucking me off every morning, you love that thought don't you," he said, showing how transparent my lust had become.

"Yes, I want to suck your cock all the fucking time!" I said, getting more frustrated with myself for being so easily toyed with but again, not lying at all; I'd always loved sucking cock and somehow sucking the cock of a guy who I resented was wildly exciting to me. The fact that it was so huge, thick and imposing helped to. He seemed to be able to read my thoughts sometimes;

"As well as the morning suck, any time I want my dick sucking this week, you'll drop to your knees and do it. Any time I say SUCK to you, I want you on your knees. I don't care where, or who is with us. Is that clear Rosie, would you like that?" He said, knowing the answer and making his cock bounce up and down in front of my face;

"Yes...Sir...!" I said, almost in tears either from the submission or the frustration, "Yes, I'll suck your cock for you whenever you want...on my knees.....taking it....mmmm..." My slut talk trailed off as he decided to push his cock deep into my willing mouth. I was kneeling but lost my balance a little and wrapped my arms around his hips, pulling him into me, or more accurately, pushing his dick further into my mouth;

"And what does that make you, Rosie?" Nick said, as maddeningly he pulled his cock from my mouth again. I couldn't believe he hadn't come yet, he wasn't usually a staying power kind of guy, he usually just came whenever he wanted to, but he was delighting in my degradation and his toying with me, reduced so easily as I was to his cock slut. I focused on his question, not really sure what the answer was specifically but honesty was the best policy;

"A dirty cocksucker? Your cocksucker, your cock-sucking whore...?" I offered. He smiled and seemed to approve;

"That's right Rosie, you're my personal cock sucker this week. I'll fill your mouth as often as I'm able, you'll be full of all the spunk I can make this week. Now, open your mouth!"

I groaned in lust at his words and resolved to live up to the billing. I opened my mouth wide, my role was now non-participative, I was basically watching him wank himself over me. I wanted to taste his spunk and I stared intently at the head of his cock beneath the blur of his hand as he tossed himself off. I lost sight of it as he moved his cock barely a centimetre from my open mouth. He groaned and shouted, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as his knees buckled against his orgasm.

He pulled his cock back one last time and held it firmly in his hand, aiming inside my mouth as his come started. He emptied his balls powerfully into my mouth and I felt the initial salty jets deep in my mouth.

Obligingly, he moved further into me and practically walked his cock into my mouth. The head of his cock fought for room in my mouth with what felt like a glass full of salty jizz. He gripped my head and started to gently fuck my mouth, his jizz smearing all over my lips and tongue and making disgusting squelchy noises in my mouth. I swallowed everything and set about tonguing all the cum off his shaft and cock head.

As I was lost in my duties as his personal cock sucker, he pulled his cock out. He looked at me almost gloatingly. Him, standing upright, stiff prick gleaming and smeared in cum, me kneeling, his cum smeared over my mouth and chin; as if this morning had confirmed all his hopes that this was for real, as if somehow he doubted I would really go through with it.

Cock and balls swinging lusciously, Nick told me he was getting dressed. He told me to put my dressing gown on and sort his breakfast out. I did this and we ate in virtual silence. He gave me some domestic instructions as I realised I was genuinely going to be his domestic slave as well as whore. As breakfast was over, he ordered me to accompany him to 'my' bedroom.

Without asking, he simply pulled my dressing gown clean off me and led me naked over to the bed where I was told to lie on my back and open my legs wide. Even though I should already have been getting used to this, I still blushed crimson with the easy exposure as I obligingly opened my legs and gave Nick a full view of my pussy. I was wet and throbbing down there and he knew it.

Initially though he was business-like. I hadn't had time to look around the room yet and acclimatise but he obviously knew what was in there. He marched over to a chest of drawers and pulled out a long, thick dildo. I later learned he'd bought it especially for me when he made me give him the money back for it.

Wafting the rubber cock from side to side, he moved in between my legs and without ceremony, spread my pussy lips firmly and guided the cock slowly but relentlessly inside me. It was thick and long and my breath was shallow and ragged as I felt it spilt my pussy in two as Nick slid the rubber cock all the way inside me.

Nick left the dildo buried inside me and walked around to me, kissing me deeply, his tongue darting inside my mouth. As we kissed, he moved my hand between my legs and encouraged me to fuck myself with the dildo. I was happy to oblige, I had been turned on for ages and I was desperate for release. I quickly grasped the dildo and began to slide it in and out myself, trying my best to rub my clit with fingers or with plastic. As I started, Nick moved away and began to speak to me as my pleasure quickly built;

"So, we've established you're my personal cock sucker and that you're to suck my cock whenever I require. That's just the start of it for me though. While in here, I'm going to be having my fill of your slutty cunt and arse whenever I fancy it. Is that clear?"

"Mmm, yes....it's.... clear...." I said, already feeling my pussy throb in expectation of release as it was split apart by the rubber cock and responding to Nick's verbal degradation of me.

"As you want humiliation and lots of degradation, I'm going to set you a task each day. If you remember, Paul wants some photos. I'll raise the stakes, I want you to give him his photos and a nice dirty video too..." Nick said, grinning evilly. As he said this, I noticed he had my phone and he took 3 or 4 photos of me sprawled on the bed, fucking myself with the dildo.

"Videos of....what....mmmm...." I said, struggling to focus on anything under than my impending liquid explosion, my back arching in pleasure as I writhed in time to the plastic cock fuck.

"Videos of you being an obliging whore to all the guys you're going to fuck of course!" said Nick, looking at me almost mockingly as he surveyed my screwed up face and my hand between my legs as I gave myself a hard seeing-to for his enjoyment. It was my enjoyment too though and I was close to cumming.

"You're going to like that aren't you Rosie? Fucking strangers, anyone I tell you to. Each time you do, you get a video and a photo and you get him to sign your fuck book afterwards...."

This last sentence tipped me over the edge, I screamed and sobbed as an orgasm blazed across my body, lost in the physicality of being so full of dildo but just as lost in lust by the depravity of my situation and just the suggestion of the humilation he was about to wreak on me, humiliation I would be entirely complicit in.

Nick paused through the deepest part of my orgasm (taking another photo I think) as I would have been unable to hear anything he said anyway but he quickly resumed to give me further details:

"I've done some thinking. You want this as much as I do so I'm not going to let you get away with the thought that these are things you don't want to do. You're going to be as much a willing part of this as me, if not more. Get yourself together and join me in the living room. No clothes!" he said, walking off and tossing my phone onto the bed.

Getting myself together meant another wash and a cold rinse of water over my face. The day had hardly started and I'd already come and sucked Nick's cock all over my face. I didn't know if I could last the pace. Trembling with the thought and red-faced with shame again, I walked out naked to meet Nick. He was sat on the sofa, he patted it for me to join him, ogling me again as I did;

"I've given this some thought and I've come up with some scenarios. We'll set you a task that you have to complete each day and evidence with photos and a video," he said, grinning at me.

"What sort of tasks?" I said nervously, "And what's the penalty if I don't do it?" I added, not certain I wanted to know the answer.

"The penalty is that you don't get to do the one the day after. You go home," he said, a smirk on his face. This was his way of ensuring we both knew I wanted this as much as he did."

I blushed in the acceptance that he was right, going home early would be a punishment. Nick saw the defeat in my eyes and continued;

"I've written 5 scenarios out on these cards for you. You will do one of them each day but, you choose which one you do. The first one is today and as soon as you pick it, you'll need to start doing it."

He laid the five 'cards' out on the table. In reality, they were pieces of paper with some scrawled writing on them. I looked at him and then picked up the cards and read. They said as follows;

1.Slutty saleswoman -- give 3 new clients a very good deal.

2.Birthday present -- give my bro a birthday present he'll never forget.

3.Bar Pick up -- meet a stranger in a pub and fuck him.

4.Office temp who can't get enough cock

5.Dogging

My face turned crimson at reading them. Some were blatantly obvious, one or two only hinted at what I had to. I looked at Nick, his face was a picture of amused pleasure. He was clearly proud of the little game he had concocted and could probably read my reaction to them now. Disgust at the mental images of what I'd be doing, giddy lust at the degradation and dirtiness of it all. Nick took them back off me and said;

"You choose which one you want to do each day. Each one is a day time activity and you have to be back here by 6pm with the evidence. If you achieve your 'target' then I'll reward you with a nice hard fucking. Oh and best of all, if you make it through to Saturday, I have the lads coming round for football and some TV and I think you can guess what you'll be doing. Fail at any time and you go home the next day, after I've had you again one last time of course..." Paul said cockily.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers