One Week of Slut Pt. 02: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,441 Followers

I looked at him, my face blushing, "But..these are all with other people....I thought..."

"You thought you'd just be fucking me all week. I can see why you'd be disappointed but don't worry, just do the tasks and you'll get plenty of the Nick dick!" he said crudely, "Anyways, they should be easy for you Rosie girl, in your line of work and with you being as fit as fuck and all, guys will be falling over their own pricks to get inside you!"

I took a deep breath to collect my thoughts. I hated the idea and loved it at the same time. What was the point of being here for humiliation and degradation if I refused it when offered? I was actually surprised that Nick had so much imagination.

The Saturday gangbang was something that almost made me cum at the very thought. I was almost sick with fear and nerves but I knew this was something I had to do. Nick was silent for a minute or two before pressing me;

"What's it to be Rosie, are you up for this or not?" he said

I looked downcast but with a slight nod of the head, I agreed. Nick nodded and smiled and waved the cards at me, "So, which one...?"

I took the cards back off him; I'd forgotten I had a choice to make. It felt so arousing to read them and for me to have to decide in what particular way I was to be humiliated that afternoon. I could hardly think but collected my thoughts and decided that number 2 or 3 at least only seemed like involving one person so being unable to decided, I went for the 'Bar Pick Up'.

Nick nodded. I almost thought he was going to say, 'good choice' as if he was a waiter and I'd just chosen a nice vintage. Instead, he stood up, took my hand and pulled me into my bedroom. He practically threw me onto the bed and told me that for each task, he would give me the clothes to wear, based on the stuff he'd asked me to pack.

As I sat there still in some shock, he started rummaging through the clothes I'd already un-packed and my bag of clothes still packed. He threw clothes at me; a pair of black lace knickers, black hold-ups, a black bra, white blouse and a suede style above the knee short skirt and told me to put them on.

I stood up and put the knickers and bra on, noticing that Nick had sat himself on a chair facing me as if he was watching a film. I put each of my legs on the bed in turn as I slipped on the hold ups and then put my blouse and skirt on. Nick pointed to a pair of high heels to complete my attire.

I looked in the mirror and had to protest to Nick; "I can't wear a black bra with this blouse, you can see right through it, " I said exasperatedly, "..and this skirt isn't long enough with stockings....look..."

Without thinking I sat on the bed and crossed my legs, proving to a delighted Nick that my stocking tops were clearly visible. I blushed crimson. Of course, he'd been deliberately trying for those effects, I had to signal availability in some poxy bar and these clothes would do that in a very un-subtle way. I realised this and stood up embarrassed, saying no more about it.

I won't bore you with all the practicalities but Nick gave me a key to his flat, provided the full address so I could find it again and called a cab and got in it with me. As I was unfamiliar with the town, he got out the cab with me, showed me the town centre and the 'decent' bars which he said, would have the lunchtime patrons in. He even showed me one or two to stay out of, I didn't ask why. As I was surveying the landscape, I turned to find Nick was hailing a cab and he just grinned at me and got in it, returning I assumed, to his flat.

My first instinct was that this was all too much. Here I was, a successful business woman, happily married, nice respectable life before all this happened and I was now in a strange town, 300 miles from home, dressed as a cheap whore, looking for a bar to pick up and fuck a strange guy on the orders of an arrogant prick who I didn't even like. Any sane woman would have walked away, I went in the pub.

I chose the pub that of the three I could see, seemed quieter. That sounded contradictory but it would I thought, be pointless trying to pick up in a crowded family type pub -- not that I'd ever done this before mind.

I entered with fear and trepidation, patting my skirt down as best as I could to ensure at least standing up, my stockings were out of sight beneath it. I opened the solid oak door and took the few steps over to the bar, my heels clattering on the wooden floor with each step.

Fetching my purse from my handbag, I looked up to see the barman in front of me. An old guy with droppy jowls but a friendly chubby face beneath a balding white pate.

"What can I get you love?" he said, his eyes trying not to look down to my completely visible black bra and bursting cleavage inside my blouse. I blushed at his ogling but asked for a Gin and Tonic, knowing in my arousal that my nipples were visibly outlined beneath my bra and blouse.

He did as requested and I took my glass and turned around. The bar was almost circular and had areas of tables and chairs around it, all separated by oak beams and partition walls. The first section I looked at had a couple with two kids arguing with each other. I opted to sit at the far end almost behind the bar as it seemed quieter.

There were four sets of tables in this section facing each other. There was a guy at one of them. Perfect I thought and cringed in embarrassment immediately at what I was saying to myself -- it was perfect apparently that I'd found a guy on his own so I could let him fuck me. I didn't even know what he looked like yet!

I sat down nervously facing the guy, catching his eye as I did, making sure I crossed my legs slowly, my skirt as high as I dared. I felt sure he could see my stocking tops at soon as I sat, I hoped he could. I needed to signal not only availability but 'easy' to him as quickly as I could.

It was probably already blatantly obvious as I'd purposely say opposite him when there were other tables and other sections of the pub empty. Once he'd noticed me, he looked across at me a few times, probably sizing me up, wondering what a single woman in a bar at lunchtime was doing there.

I toyed with my phone once or twice feigning buzy-ness but ensured I caught his eye and smiled at him, trying to look seductive through my fear and trepidation as I sipped my drink. I gained a small victory in my efforts as I motioned to raise my skirt and pretend to scratch my leg, lifting the hem of my skirt a couple of inches further and caught him looking at me. I returned a glance at him, and locking eyes, I smiled teasingly at him, a smile that said, 'I caught you looking but I don't mind, in fact I quite liked it."

The look worked dramatically. My body language hopefully exuded 'get it here' and my guy knew it. He motioned to walk past me, glass in hand, going to the bar for another and; making it look almost like an after-thought, said to me as he sauntered past, "Err, can I buy you a drink?"

I looked up, smiled and shrugged an, "OK, sure..." as if it was a pleasant surprise but no big deal and I knew I was already on my way to taking his cock inside me. "If you make it a double..." I added trying to smile teasingly and sluttily at him. Chris looked pleasantly surprised but shrugged and set off to the bar.

He returned to my table and asked politely, with a crackly voice if he could also join me and again, I readily agreed. I learned from our awkward opening exchanges that his name was Chris, he was 44 and had been divorced from his wife for 6 months and had just that morning been for a job interview that he was convinced he had messed up.

He was just under 6 foot, seemed healthy and well-built but his manner exuded someone who was a little low in spirits and lacking confidence. Appearance wise, he had closely shaved hair, greying at the sides and 'salt and pepper' throughout. He had quite a sallow complexion, dull brown eyes but otherwise mildly handsome and pleasant, wrapped in a smart but cheap navy blue suit but seemingly at a low ebb. His repartee didn't start too well either;

"My luck might be changing at last!" He said, taking a chug of his pint.

"Why so?" I said, quizzically.

"Meeting a gorgeous lady like you in a place like this," he said, waving his arms to indicate the pub, "it's just that things haven't been going great for me of late. Job troubles, divorce troubles, money troubles. Troubles, troubles, troubles!" he said dramatically.

I looked at him, not sure what to say, hoping he wasn't going to be the self-absorbed depressive type. Not that I'd be unsympathetic at any other time, but it wasn't what I needed right then. As long as you give me a reason to I thought, you're about to get very lucky, just chat me up even moderately well and you'll see I'm on a plate for you, ready to be fucked.

Luckily, I think he realised himself if he was to have a chance with me, the self-absorbed start to his chat wouldn't do the job. He probably noticed my discomfort at not knowing what to say in response. He shrugged as if to say, 'forget that stuff, let's start again';

"Anyway, what brings you here?" he offered. My mind started working overtime immediately; I was already embroiled in god knows how many lies but I needed something plausible to make sure Chris could tell I was available, VERY available;

"Oh, just fancied a drink myself and my life's been a little dull of late I suppose. I thought I'd spice things up a little!" I offered, sounding reflective and feeling my way to a place where I could offer my pussy to this complete stranger.

"Spice your life up, in here?" Chris said, a chuckle in his voice, looking theatrically at the dull pub surroundings.

I took the joke, "Well it is quite daring for a woman to drink alone in a bar at lunchtime, even this one!" I offered, smiling, and looking flirtatiously into his eyes.

"Hehe, yeah I guess it is but what do you mean, spice your life up, what sort of spice are you looking for?" Chris added curiously.

This was too easy I thought. I never realised in the space of five minutes, I could so easily offer myself up to a strange guy in a bar. I looked at Chris hard in the eyes, took a deep sigh as I tried to feign reluctance at telling him what I was about to say;

"Well it sounds a little silly, desperate even..." I said, pretending coyness, glancing nervously at him to see if he could take the bait. I noticed with satisfaction that his eyes were scanning my cleavage and my legs. I opened up my body language, stuck my chest out and tried to hitch my skirt that little bit higher, taking a nervous gulp at my second G&T.

"Sounds interesting, go on...." Chris said, moving that little bit closer to me and trying and failing to perve all over me without me noticing.

"Well, call it a midlife crisis maybe, I don't know but, well, I have quite a dull life to be honest. I've never taken many risks and well, I feel ready to take some I guess." I offered, shrugging my shoulders and hoping he'd take the bait, but looking suitably suggestive, my eyes looking deeply into his, taking another nervous sip of gin.

"Now that's sounding even more interesting....but...well, what sort of risks are you looking to take in a mundane pub at lunchtime in a dull town?" he said, sounding intrigued and perhaps starting to get an inkling that he was about to very lucky indeed.

I had been careful thus far to lead the conversation into this territory and I did think of ramping it up gradually, subtly and suggestively but I decided that time was not on my side and what was the point of being subtle; I needed this guy to fuck me quickly so I went all in;

"Well, how about being picked up in a bar by a complete stranger at lunchtime?" I said, looking at him almost lewdly. He almost comically choked on his beer and stared back at me.

"You mean....me..? he said, "Picked up by me...?" He was almost afraid to ask as if he couldn't quite believe his luck. I wondered just how blatantly obvious I needed to be so decided to simply tell him;

"Look, do you want to fuck me? I'm offering no strings sex, let's go somewhere, fuck and go our separate ways, no questions asked!" I said, draining my glass and trying to rise above the crimson hot flush of my face as I behaved like the cheapest of tarts. As ever, the embarrassment was also accompanied by the lurching and jolting of my pussy. I looked at Chris through my embarrassment and noticed he wasn't exactly jumping for joy. He looked nervous and anxious;

"Whoa...is this a set-up of some sorts? He said, "Or, well....sorry to ask, but are you a prostitute...?" I looked offended but it was mock offence as I could completely understand why he'd think that. I seized the opportunity, I was determined to secure his cock and get my evidence. I had another idea how to convince him, another lie but a convincing one;

"No hunni, this is the real deal. I know it's sounds bloody weird but there's no payment, no set up. I agree it's unusual and as weird as it sounds, I'm not a slut and I've never done anything like this before but well, if truth be known, it's a dare. You see me and a girlfriend of mine have set each other dares. We both have to do them. I guess were both having mid-life crises of sorts. We got drunk together one night and hatched a plan to lead more interesting and daring lives. Today's dare is to fuck a stranger. You just got lucky!" I said, shrugging my shoulders as if that was just the way it was. I continued;

"But it needs to happen now, we can go somewhere? And......well, afterwards, during even, I need some proof!" I said, cringing inwardly at this humiliating tale and the things I was having to say.

"Proof? No way, this is some sort of blackmail thing, right? You're going to film me doing something to you and blackmail me with the evidence!" Chris said, obviously still not believing his luck and his mindset probably reflecting his bad run of luck of late. I could hardly blame the guy. Without being too harsh on him, how often would an attractive woman have offered him sex on a plate at a dingy pub at lunchtime!

I got bolder, I felt I had to as he was freaking out a little. I took his hand and placed it on my stockinged knee. He looked down and looked back into my eyes as I felt his hand reach hesitantly up my skirt. I looked him deep in the eye, through my little gasp as his fingers trailed my thighs below the table and felt the lace of my knickers, as he looked around the bar nervously to ensure no-one had seen us.

"Take me somewhere and fuck me. No questions asked. I'll give you my phone and you take some photos of me while you're doing me. Whatever you want. You'll be in control, you won't see your face in the photos unless you want to and you can check each one after it's been taken. But this is a one off. No strings; afterwards, we walk away and don't see other again," I said, surprisingly emboldened and even empowered by having to take charge of the situation, it felt almost as though I was back in work making business decisions.

Chris starting believing, "And you'll show the photos to your friend, as proof you've done the dare?" He said, his hands still roaming around inside my skirt.

"That's right," I said, "And she'll do the same for me. She's a fast worker, she's probably on her back already!" I said, smiling at Chris nervously, encouraging him to get with the programme.

He still wasn't sure, "But...well, why me...I mean you're so...gorgeous and well, I'm not exactly God's gift...?" he said, trying to pull defeat from the jaws of an easy victory.

I shrugged. In this context I could tell like it is, "To be honest hun, just because you were there. You got lucky. I've never seen you before but that's the whole point of the game. Total stranger." I said, giving him a smile of reassurance. It worked;

"Well, OK then, sure, I mean wow!" Chris said, still not quite daring to believe, but my cover story and the free grope had convinced him. He looked puzzled again though, "we can go back to mine, I'm on my own but well, I'm a little embarrassed, it's a taxi ride and I'm not sure I have enough to get us there, that last round cleaned me out...we could get a bus maybe..?" He offered apologetically.

He was very embarrassed, I felt a lovely wash of humiliation, served up completely accidently by him; not only would I offer him a ridiculously easy fuck, I would have to pay for the taxi to get us to where it would happen. I wasn't sure whether it was actually true or if he was trying to corroborate my cover story by making me stump up some money and to not see him as a source of cash. I reassured him I'd pay and not to worry and we quickly finished our drinks and hailed a cab outside.

The cab ride was strained and awkward as we hadn't even had time to really feel comfortable in each other's company. I expect he was nervous and still doubting that this was for real. I was almost in shock, still not quite believing I was traveling in a taxi to be fucked by a stranger that I'd just given myself too. We hardly spoke, just exchanging coy smiles and looks but the throb in my pussy reflected the humiliating danger I was already feeling.

I asked Chris of the address and sent it to Nick as a text, telling Chris that I was texting my girlfriend to advise her where I was in case anything happened. I half-joked to him that he could be some sort of serial killer for all I knew. He smiled and assured me he wasn't!

After what seemed like an age, Chris gave the cab driver some more specific directions and we turned into a nice suburban cul-de-sac. I had thought he'd be in a poky flat or bedsit but it turned out to be a three-bedroom bungalow, very neat and tidy. As I paid the driver and stepped out of the taxi on my high heels, I looked at my watch. It was already 3pm and I had three hours to get myself a humiliating video and some photos sorted for the benefit of both Nick and my hubby who would be sent them later.

Emboldened by the urgency and my three lunchtime gins, I took the lead by asking where the bedroom was as soon as he unlocked the door. He smiled in amazement at my near desperation and led me through the hall, across the lounge and into his bedroom. I barely noticed my surroundings but it was a typical bedroom with an obligingly large bed. Not the tidiest of rooms, dirty socks and boxers littered the floor. No time for that though I thought, get his cock inside you girl and get the evidence....

Chris sat on the bed while I stood. He smiled and said to me, "You'd better pass me your phone then, let's give your friend some hard evidence!" I blushed a little at the double entendre but smiled, happy that he was now more comfortable and assertive with the whole thing. I slid my bag to my knee and passed him my phone.

As he was looking down at the phone, trying to work out how to use it, I nervously unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it to the floor. He looked up, about to ask me how to access the camera and video when he saw me standing there in just my black bra. His eyes lit up as they focused on my tits. I felt alive with the situation all of a sudden and lust and shame overtaking me, I determined to let my slut run wild as best I could, I actually felt empowered. I leaned over and showed him how to access and use the video feature;

"Turn the video on!" I said to him. As I saw him do it and point the phone at me, I knew I was now doing a show for three different men. I wanted to make it dirty but I was still as nervous as hell, with a voice crackling from the tension I began;

"Hi hunni," I said looking into the camera phone(keeping the greeting gender neutral as I was conscious that I'd told Chris this was for my girlfriend) and taking a deep, nervous intake of breath continued, "You asked me to fuck a stranger so here I am. I'm just about to get my tits out for him before showing him my cunt, which is so wet he's not going to have any trouble fucking me. As soon as I'm naked though, he's going to film me crawl over to him and suck his cock a little! Oh, and I only met him an hour ago!" I said, blushing nervously but totally aroused at what I was doing.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,441 Followers