One Week of Slut Pt. 02: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,441 Followers

That said, I followed my own script. I looked Chris in the eyes, determined to do a good slut show. Maintaining eye contact still, I drew my clammy hands behind me and I un-clasped my bra, letting it slide into my folded arms.

My face hot with the thrill of exposure, I smiled nervously at Chris before dropping my arms to my side, letting my boobs bounce into clear view. He stared and shouted 'Wow' as he looked freely at my jugs. I saw the lust in his eyes as he took a deep lingering look at them.

I trailed my hands over my globes before reaching down to unzip my skirt, letting it also drop to the floor so that I was now standing in just knickers, stockings and heels in front of a guy I'd met barely an hour ago, pointing a phone camera at me;

"Make sure you get this next bit hunni," I said, as I dropped to my knees and sidled over to Chris, "I'm going to pull your cock out and suck it for you. Is that OK" I said, looking into the camera that he pointed straight at me. He moaned in response. I wasted no time, I unbuttoned him and yanked his pants and boxers down to the floor until a moderately thick cock sprang out, an inch from my face.

I looked up at Chris and into the camera as I took hold of his cock by the root, pulled his foreskin back and slid my lips over his tool. I kept eye contact porno-style as I began to suck, exaggerating my head movements as I twisted the angle of my mouth as I accepted his length feeling it stiffen all the time. I just concentrated on the head of his cock as I closed my lips around it, occasionally and almost theatrically pulling it out my mouth and licking the length up and down for the camera, while my fingers wrapped around his shaft firmly.

Chris had one hand holding the phone and one now clenching my hair. I felt him clenching tighter as his cock head lurched in and out my mouth. He was either out of practice or I had sucked so much cock of late I was now an expert but I knew just a couple of minutes in, that he would have come within a few more slides of my mouth over his pole. Luckily, he had other ideas and he took charge a little;

"Oh fuck...fuck....he said, wait!" And in doing so, pulled his prick out my mouth, "I'm not wasting this, I'm having that pussy too!" As he said this, he pulled me over to the bed and spun me around. He yanked my knickers down urgently, tossed them across the floor and shoved my legs open roughly and knelt between them. Not wasting any time, he grabbed hold of his cock and forced it into my wet snatch, grunting contentedly as he easily slid his length up me, groaning as he held is still inside me, his full shaft all the way up me.

I looked up at him obligingly as he started to hump me slowly. He smiled back, getting a good feel of my tits and sliding his hands all over my body. I thought of him as a starving man in front of a feast, determined to get his fill of whatever he could while I was offering it to him on a proverbial plate. In fact, I felt more like a cheap whore right there and then than I did with Nick. With Nick it was some sort of game but as Chris pumped me full of dick, I felt like the obliging whore who had offered her cunt to him when seemingly no other woman would.

I felt wonderful at that moment as I saw the lust and need in Chris' eyes as he watched his slippery shaft drive in and out of this cheap slut who he'd only just picked up in a bar. He remembered to film now and then. In between times, he placed the phone on my stomach as he concentrated more on shafting me, his hands moving to my hips to give himself balance as he let me have it. Whether he sensed it was what I wanted or just wanted to talk, he began to offer me some delicious humiliation;

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this," he said in time with his cock strokes, "I have to say babe, you're one easy lay!" He said it with a smile, intended as a joke but it sent a jolt of pleasure across my body and intensified what pleasure I was getting from his fuck strokes. Revelling in the humiliation I tried to goad him into more;

"Mm yes, fuck me hard honey, I'm so easy, do me like a cheap tart. Use my pussy...." As I said this, I drew my hand down to my clit and began to toy with myself. My dirty talk got him more fired up and he fucked me with gusto, a full thrust as he went deep up me, his balls bouncing beneath his shaft;

"Sorry to say it hun, but you really are a cheap tart! I only met you an hour or two ago. I'm nothing much to look at and I haven't had a shag in months but here I am filming you taking my dick just so you can win a bet, I wish there were more girls as easy as you!"

He paused as he said this, resting his cock up to the hilt inside my pussy. He was trying to last out and enjoy his easy fuck for as long as he could. He resumed slowly but persistently after a minute or so and also resumed his chat; "in fact, I'd be prepared to bet there is no friend, it's just an excuse isn't it? A cover story so you can get some afternoon cock inside you?"

This development sent me wild with excitement, my pussy lurched erotically, I was loving the humiliation and I was going to join in with him and help him do it, "Oh fuck yes, you're right, there is no friend. I was just in the bar waiting to be picked up," I said, groaning through his full thrusts, my clit throbbing in my fingers;

"I'm such a slut, I just need cock all the time. I love being such an easy fuck, slam that dick inside me, use me like the cheap tart I am!"

As he did just that, the fingers in my clit and his cock inside me sent me over the edge and I came obligingly for him, groaning loudly as the world went fuzzy. He looked at me and grinned, seemingly happier that I was here just because I was a dirty slut rather than someone fulfilling a bet.

"You nasty whore, mmmm...." Chris said. As he did so, he pulled his cock clean out of me and stood up. He pulled me onto my knees urgently. One hand on his cock, and one holding the camera phone, he said, "I'm going to treat you like the whore you are and empty my nuts all over your face, are you ready, here it comes!"

There wasn't even time for me to answer, Chris groaned, his hand gripping his shaft and I felt his knees shudder and that now familiar sensation of spunk splashing against my face as he coated my nose and mouth at close range. Getting in the full spirit of it now, he smeared his cock horizontally across my lips before collapsing in a heap on the floor, the phone falling to the ground. I leaned back on the bed exhausted by the action, sperm already running down my face.

A minute or two later, and a very different Chris piped up;

"Oh my God, Rosie, I'm so sorry!" He said, his voice shredded with nerves.

I looked at him puzzled, "Sorry for what?" I said, looking back at him with his come all over my face but not knowing what he was talking about.

"For saying all that shit, calling you a whore and stuff, I just got carried away, it's been so long since I...and well..I lost it..."

"Oh hunni, don't worry about, I love all that slut talk, it's part of the fun for me!" I said warmly, "right now though, I have to get this come cleaned up!" I said, laughing. Chris laughed too in relief and pointed me to the bathroom; satisfied I wasn't angry with him. I got cleaned up, and returning to the lounge, picked up my clothes and got dressed again.

Chris was in the kitchen when I returned and was making some tea;

"You can stay for a quick cuppa I hope?" He said, noticing me looking at my watch. I didn't have to be back until 6 so I had plenty of time yet. I agreed and sat at the kitchen table with him, chatting idly for a while with him as we sipped tea very politely and civilised.

After some meaningless conversation exchanges, Chris sighed and said, "Well I don't think that will ever happen to me again!"

"What?" I said, puzzled.

"Meeting a girl in a bar and fucking her the same afternoon!" he said, grinning.

I blushed but smiled, "You never know what's round the corner!" I said, a little cliched but not being able to think of anything else to say.

"I guess not," Chris said, "But I've been on my own for a while now. Who knows when my next blow job will happen!" He laughed self-deprecatingly and I smiled at him. We finished our tea a few minutes later and Chris phoned me a cab.

"It will be five minutes." he said, "and...well, er...thanks again!" he added, shrugging and not knowing quite what to say in such an unusual situation.

For some reason, I had an overwhelming urge to give this guy another break, he seemed so down on himself and so in need of something going right for him;

"You know you did get one thing right earlier..."I said, looking at him keenly. He looked back confused, "What's that?" he said in a verbal shrug.

"I really am a slut!" As I said this, I pushed Chris gently against the wall, and in a quick fluid motion, slid to my knees. I rubbed his crotch tenderly and looked up at him, giving him my most wanton look;

"You're gonna have to help me out though. Taxi's here in 5 minutes. If you can manage to fill my mouth in that time then you'll have your next blow job right here and now?" I said, feeling dizzy and so energized from the power of the gift I was bestowing on him, the gift of easy sex.

"Oh fuck yes!" He said, "Quick, get my cock in your mouth then, slut!" He said in semi-mock urgency, not quite believing his luck.

I set to work quickly, I unzipped him, fished his near flaccid cock out of his pants and engulfed it in my mouth. I could taste our dried fluids from earlier all over his dick. I looked up at Chris as I felt his cock quickly harden in my mouth. Enough now that I could slide my lips over the shaft softly. I built up a quick rhythm and as he got harder, I bobbed my head quickly back and forwards over his prick, this time feeling the head of it nudge against my throat.

I put my hands around his bum and started to push him into me rhythmically, encouraging him to fuck my mouth and he quickly got the idea as loud slurping noises now filled the room as Chris ran his fingers through my hair and pumped his dick into my mouth, getting into a rhythm so he could build up to another orgasm.

I could tell by his moans and groans that he was closing in on his goals. As his pace increased, I heard the loud beeb of the taxi outside. Chris timed it just right. As he groaned loudly one last time, he held my head in place with his cock jammed in my mouth and as I'd instructed, filled my mouth with jizz, his knees buckling in front of him as I felt his fluid collate in my mouth.

I swallowed it all greedily and sucked the rest of his shaft clean, quickly. The taxi bleeped impatiently again outside so I jumped up, collected my things and waved a little coyly at the totally stunned but satiated Chris before opening the door and heading for the taxi.

As I got in the taxi and settled into the journey home, I surveyed the video and pictures Chris had taken. I panicked as I clicked 'play' on the video as the sound was on and I feared giving the cab driver an insight into exactly what I'd been doing. I'd probably already giving him an eyeful of stocking top with my short skirt riding up on the back seat. The video started quietly though with my striptease and I watched fascinated at my own actions and demeanour as I gave Chris easy use of my mouth and pussy, really weird considering I'd probably never see him again.

As I could still taste his sperm in my mouth, I reflected on the experience. I was shocked at how enjoyable I'd found it. What I'd enjoyed so much paradoxically was actually the feeling of control and the ability I'd had to make this guy's day, make his year in fact.

The power of being able to 'reward' him sexually and bestow satisfaction on him was intoxicating and was truly the feeling of an authentic whore. I'd loved the look in his eyes both times he was delivering his spunk over me, it wasn't superior, arrogant domination, it was gratitude and I felt great that it was my mouth and pussy that had given him that feeling, that I was able to satisfy a hunger in him by offering my slutty body to him.

MONDAY EVENING

Not that I was short of an arrogant dominator in my life at that precise time. I was just at the door to Nick's place again, happy I had met the first challenge and ready to submissively deliver the vid and pictures to him. As I entered his place again, using the key I had now been given, it was all quiet inside. Looking into the lounge, Nick was practically horizontal on his recliner chair, snoring. He didn't look the most edifying of sights in stained T-shirt, jogging bottoms and holy socks.

As I walked across to the bathroom to freshen up, he roused and by the time I had washed, brushed my teeth and went the loo, he was awake by the time I got back;

"Hey, slut, how did it go. What's your excuse?" He grinned.

"Excuse, for what..?" I said, realising immediately that he was expecting me to tell him that I had failed the first task. He'd obviously not even seen the text I'd sent him about my location earlier -- so much for having me using him as some sort of protector I thought.

"Excuse for why you haven't done as you were told. Couldn't find any guys? Couldn't chat one up? Felt too self-conscious...?" He said, noticing that I had a wry smile and starting to realise he'd got it wrong.

"Take a look I said," tossing him the phone, "No excuses required!"

Nick caught the phone and rummaged on it to find the video. He started to play it, looking up at me in some surprise. I felt another pang of embarrassment as I realised what he was about to see.

"Fuck you did it as well. What a dirty whore. A twelve minute clip eh!?" He paused the video just at the point I was taking my blouse off in front of Chris. He stood up and headed off to his room quickly with a sense of purpose. As he was about to enter the bedroom, he turned to me and shouted;

"Clothes off Rosie. Just your stockings. I'm going to slam your brains out."

My stomach lurched a little in anticipation as I set off to my bedroom to take my clothes off, all except my stockings of course but surveying myself in the mirror as I undressed, my black stockings had some miscellaneous stains on them. I slipped them off and slipped a new pair over my legs and returned to the lounge. Nick was still in his room. I knocked, what was the protocol here?

I heard him shout to me to get in. As I did, I saw Nick was standing, totally naked in front of his PC, he had transferred my movie to his computer and it was playing. It was just up to the bit where I was fishing Chris' cock out of his pants. Nick turned to me and motioned for me to join him. My nipples were hard and aroused as my naked boobs swayed with my walk. As I walked closer, my breath was taken by the sight of Nick's cock already rock hard as he slowly wanked himself to the video.

I just stood next to him and watched. He looked at me cockily (pun intended!) from the corner of his eyes as he saw me stare in fascination at the throbbing nob in his hand. He turned to face me;

"I bet you wanna suck this again, huh?"

I looked him in the eye and back to his cock, I looked at the screen and saw myself with a mouthful of a stranger's dick. I couldn't speak, I just nodded. Nick grinned with this further homage to his ego. He didn't want sucking just yet though, he turned a few degrees to move his cock closer to me and grabbed my hand, drawing it over his dick. I took the opportunity and grasped his throbbing erection in my right hand;

"Now toss me off while we both watch what a filthy slut you've been!" He said, his face looking at the screen intently, "why did you pick this guy, looks like a loser to me although he got lucky this afternoon alright! I can smell his spunk on you, dirty whore!" he snorted as an aside.

I didn't reply, my head was mashed up, I was watching myself suck off a stranger on TV while I had a huge prick throbbing keenly in my hand. I tugged lusciously on his foreskin, up and down his thick pole, marvelling at his heavy balls rocking in time with my tugs and breathless from how thick it was in my hand.

"Oh yes, looks like you're about to be fucked...mmm...go on fella, pound the cheap slut! Nick said. I continued to toss him off feeling waves of humiliation sweep deliciously across me as I watched Chris feed his pole inside me as my legs were opened lewdly;

"Could have picked one with a bigger prick though!" Nick quipped, "You can hardly see his little porky on the screen!" As he said this, he pushed me down to the floor and, searching for my mouth, he fed his lengthy dick in my mouth and immediately set about pushing his rod in and out of my lips. He was close to cumming. He fast forwarded the movie desperately, for the time being holding his cock so that only the head of it was in my mouth.

He was looking for the money shot obviously and as he found it, he started thrusting into my mouth again. Noticing on screen that Chris was about to spray his come over me, Nick followed suit, he pulled his shaft from my mouth just in time for him to grab it and steady his aim as a thick jet of semen shot out of his slit and landed on the bridge of my nose. He groaned and told me to take my second load of the day (unaware as yet that it was actually the third) as jets of come landed on my face.

Offering his cock for cleaning, I slurped greedily on it again as I licked and sucked him dry on my knees, my face coated in sticky sperm. Nick pushed me away impatiently and told me to get cleaned up. He said to come back to the bedroom and we would send Paul the required evidence. I ran to the bathroom and once again that day washed come from my face.

"Send a text to Paul and ask him for his email address," Nick said as I returned to the room, still naked apart from my stockings. I already knew my husband's address of course but asked anyway so I could keep up the pretence to Nick. Paul was obviously waiting to hear from me and realising his part in the pretence, texted his email address back. I gave the phone to Nick who read the address and sent Paul the video.

Nick turned to me and said, "Of course you didn't quite carry out all my instructions..."

I looked shocked, I couldn't think why, "Why do you mean? I fucked a stranger, you just saw me!" I implored questioningly. I actually panicked thinking that I would be sent home!

"The book. I told you yesterday to record all the cums in a book and you didn't even take it with you!" As he said this, he tossed the book to me. I had completely forgotten about the book.

"I'll fill it in now then!" I said, blushing at the indignity of having to write down such things. He nodded and threw a pen at me. I wrote under the Monday page in the style I'd knew he'd want from me:

SWALLOWED CUM FROM NICK IN HIS FRONT ROOM. TOOK A CUM SHOT OVER MY FACE FROM CHRIS, A GUY I MET IN A BAR. SWALLOWED CUM FROM CHRIS AS I WAITED FOR TAXI. TOOK A CUM SHOT FROM NICK AS HE WATCHED ME WITH CHRIS.

I nervously handed the book back to Nick, knowing that one of those cum-shots was still a surprise to him. He read it and snorted in amusement, "You sucked that loser off again! When you didn't even have to, what a slut!" he said, turning to face me.

I blanched in embarrassment and could only shrug my shoulders, what else could I say?

"Of course, the idea of the book was supposed to be that the guys signed it when they've used you but we can skip that bit I guess! Now go and relax and call in to Paul as he's asked of you. Your Monday log hasn't finished yet though. I'm just deciding whether its cunt or arse I want but I'll let you know later!" With that, he gave me an arrogant wave of dismissal and I walked off into my room, thoroughly humiliated again.

On returning to my room, I phoned Paul;

"Hi Paul, how....how are you?" I said, nervously wondering how to start a conversation with my own husband.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,441 Followers