One Week of Slut Pt. 02: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers

"Never mind me Nat, how are you...I saw the video and pics....I mean....wow!" he said, sounding turned on.

"You're not mad, you're OK with this aren't you? I can come home if you want me to, tonight if you want!" I said, scared at hearing his voice, that this was all too much. I loved Paul as weird as that may sound after the day I'd had.

"Hunni, don't worry. We agreed all this in advance. We both knew what we were agreeing to. I think it's so unbelievably hot and horny. I just wish I could bend you over right now myself. You're in for a hard time when you get back I'm telling you!"

"Thank God, I wondered whether this was all too much!" I added, already looking forward to the promised 'hard time'.

Paul ignored the remark and asked me why I had fucked a complete stranger. I told him about the 'card game' and he was astounded;

"What a great idea, we should try that ourselves when your back here!" he said with much enthusiasm.

"Maybe you can help me with this one!" I offered, trying to include Paul in the proceedings.

"I'd love to but how...?" Paul said, curiosity straining in his voice.

"I've got four more cards to choose from. Which one do you want me to do tomorrow?" I said, a flush of erotic bliss twanging across my body at the thought of Paul joining in the game. I read the cards out as best as I could remember.

"They all sound hot but I'm going to pick slutty saleswoman. I like the sound of that!" Paul said.

"You do? I'm not even sure what it means exactly?" I said, hoping Paul could offer some thoughts. He did;

"Nick manages a home improvements firm, amongst other things. I think they do door to door cold calling and stuff. I expect he's going to use you to boost his sales!" Paul said. I could hear the arousal in his voice.

"Fuck yes, it will be that!" I said, "I'm going to be knocking on doors asking people to buy stuff and using my mouth and pussy as bargaining chips!" I said, my face flush with realisation, my body quivering with lust.

"Oh fuck Natalie.....oh fuck....." Paul said. I realised he was close to cumming, I hadn't even known until then that he was pleasuring himself.

"Mmm, does that excite you Paul? Knowing your wife is going to be wandering around town tomorrow looking for punters to fuck her mouth and pussy just to secure some sales for Nick?" I said, catching on quickly and wanting to get Paul off.

As I said this, I heard Paul groan. He told me he was looking at my video on his PC in our office. I continued, "You know Nick is going to make me suck his cock each morning before he gets out of bed and then fuck me hard of an evening if I've completed my tasks......"

I hardly had time to finish my sentence, there was so much more I could have told him, before Paul groaned into the phone and I assume, shot his come all over our office desk. I was glad I'd had the chance to do something for Paul and we ended the conversation by affirming we still loved each other and that I would phone tomorrow.

I did worry this whole weird scenario would affect our marriage but so far, it hadn't and we both knew I would return to Paul and resume our marriage next week. I loved him for giving me this chance in fact.

MONDAY NIGHT

I was made to make some dinner for Nick and myself after which he had me clean up, fetch him a drink and return to the lounge. As I did so, I was instructed to take off the dress I had put on and was once more naked in front of Nick. He ordered me to kneel in the middle of the room and my pussy lurched in anticipation of what he was going to do to me;

"You've had it easy so far, slut!" said Nick, as he circled me in my exposed and kneeling position. As he walked he held his hard cock in his hand and tugged on it slowly, eyeing me as a hunter eyes prey. He walked in close to me, so close that his balls brushed my mouth and face and teased me occasionally by thrusting the shaft of his cock over my shoulder so I could see it out the corner of my eye.

"Suck those balls, get them all in your mouth!" he said, as he stroked his dick. The balls jiggled and bounced in time with his strokes. I opened my mouth wide and took a lump of ball sac in my mouth, lavishing my tongue across the ball itself, before letting it out my mouth and licking his hairy sack before sucking on the other one.

Nick egged me on telling me he was going take me hard any minute now, my 'punishment' for being such a dirty tramp. Every so often, he'd pull his torso back to give him enough room to push his prick down my throat, causing my eyes to tear up but I loved him in such a dominant and confident mood as this, arrogantly using me as his fuck toy.

Of a sudden, he pulled away completely. He walked around me and simply pushed me to the floor on all fours. He moved in close behind and I felt the full length of his prick rest heavily against my bum. He reached around and mashed my tits almost like he was milking a cow.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard Rosie, do you want it?" Nick almost sneered at me as he slid his pole teasingly against my arse cheeks. I wanted nothing more than to be fucked and taken by this arrogant fucker with that huge prick, I couldn't wait;

"Oh fuck yes, please.....please fuck your slut hard, fill me full of that fat cock!" I said, pushing my bum into the stiff rod that I knew would be ten inches deep inside me soon. It was even sooner than I'd hoped. I felt him grip his shaft and press hard against my cunt.

His aim was a little off, I reached around quickly to grip his rod and adjust his aim and I found my own slit easily. He slid inside me a couple of inches at first, I was soaked as usual and with just a little flinch of electric pain deep inside me, I cried out loudly as he unloaded its full length into me.

He wasted no time, he see-sawed his hard cock inside my ravaged pussy, his balls spanking my flesh, my cheeks bouncing up and down in time with the force of his torso. He reached over and grabbed a handful of my hair and I felt like a horse being ridden.

He pounded me like this for a minute or two. My pussy was becoming sore from the assault. He pulled out and I cried in anguish at the sudden withdrawal;

"As it's your first night, I need to mark my territory and take all your holes Rosie girl. You better brace yourself, it's arse fucking time!" As he said this, he parted my bum cheeks and spat inside my bum hole, forcing a finger inside roughly.

I was already tensed up as I felt his finger penetrate my arse. Even that felt tight, more so with the second finger and I went white with fear when I realised I had a ten inch fat cock to accommodate up there! He was so rough, impatient to arse fuck me as he slid his fingers in and out my arse rapidly, pain and lust mingling inside me in equal measure.

Nick was rough but luckily he wasn't a sadist. He spent sufficient time working my arsehole before taking his final prize of the night;

"Lift that arse up as high as you can Rosie girl," he said as he pushed my head into the floor and pressed my back as flat down as I could go. He parted my arse cheeks wide and I soon felt the first stab of sharp pain as his thick cock head started to press at my bum;

"Oh here it comes Rosie," as inch by inch he began to fill my arse, "I'm going to love buggering you hard, slut!" I gasped and mewed in pain and arousal as his cock remorselessly started to slide up my arse. Nick told to me part my own cheeks to allow him up there more easily and after a minute or so, I heard a satisfied mew from Nick as he felt his length buried up my hole. He started to slowly but surely draw his pole back and forward, his hands on the flat of my back as I obligingly held my arse open for his buggering of me.

I cried out almost in anger as he suddenly withdrew from me and took a step back to view me. As I turned my head to see what he was going, the arrogant prick was taking another photo of me; head flat to the ground, arse high in the air, my hands spreading my own hole -- how completely submissive to his prick could he make me look?

He took a snap for his amusement, before walking back between my legs and sliding his full pole deep into my bowels again; hands gripping my hips, giving me that feeling of being almost sawn in two by a red hot poker.

As my hole stretched around his nob again, he built up his pace. He shouted some lovely obscenities at me including reminding me that my arse was his all week and calling me a cheap tart as I just knelt there feeling his baseball bat of a cock rampage in and out of my arse. As he built up some pace, he tugged my hair again and hammered his prick inside me. He shouted out loud as he built to such a rhythm that he pushed hard inside me and I felt his shaft throb violently, my arse tissue wrapped around it as he unloaded his balls into my stomach.

He thrust gently back and forward in my arse as he came and I could feel sperm start to trickle inside me. He held his cock inside me for a while afterwards before I had to groan again in pain as he withdrew his cock and my pained and ravaged arse moulded back into a semblance of normality.

Nick sat on the bed and lay back on the bed. Prone on the bed, he told me to thank him for the arse fucking by sucking his cock clean. I stood up shakily and moved to the bed but looking at his cock and knowing (and still feeling!) where it had just been, I hesitated.

Nick saw this and leaned forward to push my head into his groin. In mild disgust, I opened my mouth and engulfed his still hard cock, trying not to taste the acrid foulness smeared on his cock. I sucked hard and quickly but my trauma wasn't over. Nick pulled his cock flat to his tummy like a joystick and ordered me to lick his arsehole.

I leaned further in and lapped nervously at the offered hole, smearing my tongue against the soft flesh of his anus. I should find this repulsive and repellent I thought but all I want to do is please this arrogant tosser. As I licked the underside of his balls and cock, I wondered what tomorrow had in store and whether I could keep up this insane pace of sexual delight...

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers