One Week of Slut Pt. 06: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers

"So slut, ask me again..."

"...Please Miss....can I cum...." I said, nervously.

Emily glanced across at me and down to my legs. We came to a stop again at some traffic lights;

"Pull your skirt up over your waist and slide your knickers to one side so you can slip a finger inside." She said matter-of-factly as if she was asking me to pass her something out the glove box.

"But...here? Someone will see me...Miss....." I said as looked across and noticed we were surrounded by three lanes of closely parked up traffic.

"Yes, do it now!" bellowed Emily impatiently, and that's the very last time you question anything I tell you to do today, is that clear!"? she said, a look of fierce sternness on her face.

"Yes....Miss..." I said, surprised but already complying. I lifted my bum up slightly off the seat and with my skirt pressed up, spread my legs as much as I could in her passenger seat.

"Now, finger yourself and get yourself off. I'll let you cum after all but don't make a mess of my upholstery." She said, an almost mocking smile on her face. I was ready to start immediately but she stopped my hand, "On the proviso that there's no more backchat, just obedience. Especially in front of the guys later. I say, you do. Got that, you dumb slut?"

"Yes, got that....Miss!" I said, realising how humiliating this was but being simply unable to worry about it until I'd cum. I was desperate and being mocked and ordered around by this young girl was simply intoxicating to me.

She released my hand and I was straight at it. I opened my stockinged legs as far as I could. I was convinced passing cars would see but I didn't have the room in my head to care as I lusciously rubbed my clit hard in Emily's car. We kept bumping along the road and as I was quickly nearing orgasm, she stopped again and leant in to me for a closer look;

"Nice pussy. The guys are going to enjoy that!" she quipped.

"Yes....mmmmissss..." I said, her words adding more arousal into my cunt.

"I bet that thought turns you on doesn't it slut. Any time today, at least four guys you've never even met before are going to have their cocks inside your fanny and your arse...and your mouth!"

"Oh...fuck, fuck....." was all I could manage as my clit throbbed in my fingers as Emily verbally humiliated me;

"Yes, we've agreed that each guy can cash any of his sales in for a piece of you. For every £100 in sales, he can get something. £100 gets him your mouth which he can cash in anytime, or he can wait and get £200 which gets him that cheap pussy. Seems unfair as every other guy gets it for free!" she continued.

"Oh god...oh god...." I stammered as I lost almost all focus on what she was saying.

"Dirty whore. I think I've decided to have a little fun with you myself too at some point. I can guarantee you that your tongue is gonna be inside my cunt later. What do you think of that!?"

As she said this, all of the pent-up arousal from this morning screamed outwards from every point of my body and exploded out between my legs as I shook violently with my cum. I had to press my back and head forcibly against the seat as the car, Emily and the traffic around me all disappeared from the world as I was wracked by intense humiliating pleasure.

After what seemed like an age, I slumped satiated in the seat. I looked across completely embarrassed at Emily who had a curious expression of arousal and happiness on her face. I could tell from last night she was worried about today but the events so far had proved to her that she could enjoy herself and she was a natural at humiliating me. I already longed to degrade myself and allow her to own me completely that day. I knew she would and she didn't disappoint.

We got out the car after what was only in reality a 20 minute drive, prolonged by the traffic. I almost stumbled on my heels as I was still shaky with my arousal. Emily smiled at me and led me into the office. She spent the first few minutes showing me the office. It was only a small unit and she was normally the only person there except for the guys that came in only when some paperwork or other administration task was required.

Emily explained about the set up. When not 'entertaining the guys' as she put it, I was going to be her little pet and run around after her all day. I was to make her tea and coffee, do her typing and answer the phone while she was going to put her feet up and enjoy my trials and tribulations. There was a small main office with two workstations, a tiny kitchenette space for tea and coffee, a very small toilet and an adjoining back room.

As Emily led me to this back room by opening an adjoining door, I could see it was where all the action was going to take place. It had an empty desk against the wall and a row of dusty and seemingly disused filing cabinets in it. Other than that the room was unfurnished and cold. Emily explained that she had been asked to film my activities in the room and as she said this, she pointed to the hatch in the wall where she was going to point the camera.

Throughout all of this, Emily looked at me keenly, seemingly fascinated by my reactions as we both realised this was really going to happen. She seemed as excited as I did, all her doubts from previous washed away. My observations were brushed away too as Emily's attention was drawn to the sound of 'the guys' coming into the office. She led me back into the office space and an amazing experience began for me.

Emily stood near the front door, her arms folded looking almost like an impatient school teacher. Four guys trooped in as I stood near her desk. Her comments a while back were correct, they were quite a motley crew. Despite her warning I had still imagined that the guys would be typical office guy types, brylcreemed hair and gold cufflinks type. These were not even to that standard but as you probably know, that only added to the dizzying lust I was already feeling as my heart pounded as each guy glared at me with keen interest.

The first two guys were much older than me, in their fifties I think. Another one was about my age and dressed in a cheap suit looking a little nervous and apologetic while the last was a younger guy, early twenties with greasy hair tied in a grunge rock style pony tail. The guys formed a line in front of me and all looked at me with intense curiosity and some nerves. I felt like I was about to be asked to pick one of them out of an identity parade but Emily soon brought the real order of the day to a head;

"Right guys, this is Rosie. You all got the memo yesterday so here we are!" I looked across at Emily nervously as I still didn't know exactly how this would work myself and for all I knew I could be seconds away from being fucked right here.

"Rosie has been 'hired' by us as a little corporate gift to you. She has been instructed to do anything that I tell her to do today. Isn't that right Rosie?" she said.

I paused, mesmerised by the situation before me. Seeing the anxious look of Emily as I failed to respond immediately, I replied, "Yes Miss, that's right."

The guys all smirked and looked sideways at each other at hearing my use of the word 'Miss' to Emily and my humiliation in front of them had already started.

"As the memo says, the more sales you get, the friendlier Rosie will become and I have these!" Emily said, waving a handful of plastic cards in her hand. The guys and I both looked puzzled. Emily passed the cards around the guys and as they looked, they started giggling and saying things like, "Fuck me!" as they nudged each other and surveyed the cards.

I wasn't allowed to see the cards at that point but as the guys looked up at me again, there manner had changed from their initial nervousness to a very male predatory hunger. One of the guys turned to Emily. He was one of the older guys, beer belly and greying hair with strong looking arms;

"How do we know this is for real and not some wind up. We might go out and sell like Billy-O and come back here and it's all some sort of piss take. Is this for real?" he said.

"Of course It's for real Frank!" Emily said, taking a few steps towards me. He shrugged and she moved towards me. "OK, some proof then..." she said, a thoughtful expression on her face;

"Rosie, lift your skirt up and sit on the table. Now!" Emily said, in a tone harsher than necessary but designed to show the guys who was in charge. I recalled her earlier warning of obedience and despite my embarrassment as I surveyed the hungry looks of the guys, I instantly stooped to lift the hem of my skirt up and over my waist and in the same movement, lifted my bum up onto the table.

I let the front of my skirt fall over my stomach and leant back allowing the guys an easy view of my stockings and my knickers. The atmosphere in the room suddenly felt charged with sexual arousal as four guys (who all seemed somehow down on their luck to me) took in the sight of me legs akimbo on a desk in front of them.

"Fancy her knickers off Frank?" Emily said to him.

"Fuck, do I ever!" he said, his chubby face almost slobbering the words out in lust.

"Then pull them off her!" Emily said, a wicked smile on her face. Frank snapped his head around in surprise to look at her. As soon as he saw she was serious, he took the two steps towards me and looked me deep in the eyes. Not sure what he was looking for, my expression was probably a mixture of fear, humiliation, nerves and arousal as I knew four strange guys were about to get a fully unobstructed view of my snatch.

Frank stooped down between my legs and caught each side of the waistband of my panties. I think I detected a satisfied smile as he noticed me obligingly lift my bum up for him and within half a second, he was waving my knickers around his fingers like a trophy.

"Come on Frank, let's all have a look then!" shouted the other older guy. Frank dutifully stepped back and I heard low whistles and a collective intake of breath as four pairs of eyes zoned in on my cunt.

"You like her pussy guys?" Emily said, enjoying the surprised and aroused looks of the guys as she took control of the room, "It's all yours if you do a good job today...." Turning to me with a wicked smile, she had further humiliation for me;

"Open wide Rosie, show them that pussy!" she said, a glint in her eye.

I looked at her red-faced and looked across at the hungry, predatory looks of four guys. I felt their intense stare as I dutifully lowered my hands and parted my cunt lips, feeling the gaze of five pairs of eyes seeing right up inside me.

"Can we see her tits too?" said Frank, turning to address Emily.

She smiled at him, "No, not yet. That's all you're getting for now. Its sales time! She'll be waiting for you all when you get back." She said, moving onto the business of the day. As I sat there with my pussy on open display inches from five people, Emily gave the guys the rules of the day;

"OK guys, work time. Remember, make a sale and you can cash it in for Rosie. You need to come back here with the sales chitty and I'll give you your card in return (she waved those coloured cards in her hand) and you can come in here where Rosie will oblige you. How you play it is your call. Cash each one in as you earn the sales or wait until you have enough for the full works!"

"And remember guys, this is a little company secret of ours so if you want the full benefits of Rosie, let's keep this to ourselves shall we!" she added. I wondered how that was going to be achieved when all the 'action' was going to be filmed but I let that pass. The guys looked again at the cards and one by one, went back out to the car park to their cars where they set off to earn sexual favours from the company slut.

Emily saw them out and closed the door behind her, turning the key and locking it. Turning to face me, she smiled and said;

"Get me a cup of tea, slut. I'm quite turned on by what's happened today and you're just the whore to help me out with it!" She glared at me in triumph at how well she was wearing her domina title as I set off without complaint to make her a cup of tea. As I walked back to the main office, she looked at me almost seductively as she took the tea off me;

"Can I.....see the cards please......Miss...." I said almost apologetically.

"What? Oh the slut cards, sure, knock yourself out." She said, waving her hand dismissively as she took her tea and sipped it whilst firing up her PC. I reached over and took the bundle of cards. There were 4 different colours and all had her elegant handwriting on them. They said;

"£100 sales - hand job" on the blue card

"£200 sales – blow job" on the green card

"£400 sales – Pussy" on the red card

"£800 sales – Whatever you want" on the gold card.

I looked at Emily, my face hot with humiliation. She smiled at me;

"The guys make sales and then I will give them whatever colour card they earn. They'll show it to you and you have to do what the card says – simple!" she said, staring at me intently and enjoying my discomfort, "And you better oblige them. No complaining, no moaning. If a guy comes in to your room back there and presents you with a card you do it, understood?"

"Yes.....yes Miss, I will...." I said, my tummy lurching in lust and also some fear.

"I reckon Frank will be back first. He doesn't sell all that much and he's a randy old letch so he'll be grateful even for a hand job I think!" Emily said with that wicked smile that I was already very fond of;

"Now then, I've seen you sucking cock but what you like eating pussy?" Emily said, snapping me from my thoughts with her directness. I was shocked and I blushed again;

"I...er...." was all I could offer.

"Come on, you've done it before surely? A slut like you?" she offered. I thought and nodded;

"Yes...Miss, I have but not very often." I said, knowing now she was going to put me to use on her pussy, not wanting to promise her I would be able to do an amazing job. At that point I had only had one lesbian experience when Paul had made me service Fiona, my own friend and neighbour. Due to the thrills of the day however, I was delighted that Emily was about to use me in this manner and resolved to pleasure her enthusiastically.

Emily seemed to accept this. She put her mug of tea down on the desk and stood up;

"Come here slut and take my skirt off." I motioned to walk towards her but as I did she stopped me, "On your knees!" I was surprised but almost hypnotised as her clear blue eyes stared at me in her arousal. I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her as she stood over me. She turned to face away from me and this was my cue to unzip her skirt. I did so and slid it off her legs;

"Don't crease it. Fold it up neatly and put it over the arm of the chair." Emily said, delivering her orders in a calm and authoritative tone for such a young woman. I did so and returned to her;

"Now, my tights. Take them off and put them over the chair too." She further instructed. I reached up and slid my fingers inside her flesh coloured tights and slid them down her long and elegant legs. Whereas I usually crumple mine in a ball, I folded these and placed them over the skirt. Still on my knees as I was, Emily walked the short steps to me and as I turned around she grabbed my head and drew my face into her crotch, my nose and lips pressed against the black lace fabric of her knickers;

"Lick my cunt!" she said, drawing me into her. I licked the fabric of her panties as best as I could, feeling the moistness of her arousal next to me but already wishing I could remove her knickers and eat her cunt;

"I feel like I know you already, little slut. You're just loving the fact that a younger girl is doing whatever the fuck she wants with you aren't you?" She said, pressing me further into her crotch;

"Mmm....yes, that's right...Miss..." I said. She was a bright young woman and I felt she already had a keen sense of what turned me on.

"Ha ha, and already calling me Miss like the obedient little tart you are. So fucking easy!" she said in triumph, "As you've no self-respect, I don't see why I should give you any. Being ruled by a girl probably young enough to be your daughter! Well we both know what's going to happen now don't we, you're eating my cunt, bitch!"

With that, she let go of my head and pulled her knickers down in front of me with some urgency. He pussy appeared in front of me. She even had a gorgeous cunt, almost entirely shaven apart from a thin strip of neatly manicured hair just above her clit. The small hood of her clit was already peeping out from her slit and I could visibly see the moistness of her cunt waiting for my tongue;

"Now stick your tongue out and get it all the way in there dirty bitch! I want to feel it wriggle inside me like a snake!" As she said this she opened up her pussy with her fingers and I lunged my tongue inside her almost on auto-pilot. Emily cried out in pleasure as she felt my moist tongue connect with her clit. Waves of obedient desires swam across me as I worked my tongue hard inside her. I was desperate to gain her acceptance and confirm everything she said about me by being an obliging slut for her.

We settled into a crude and quite rough rhythm. Emily, still standing up, had her left hand pulling her pussy open and her right hand pressing the back of my head firmly into her. My face was by now smeared with her pussy juice as I used my tongue to fuck her and to lap eagerly at her clit.

My nose, mouth and chin were all soaking wet from her. Her legs were buckling and she started pressing her waist down into my head as if she would fall in a heap at any moment. My tongue buried in her cunt, she cried out, "Wait!" and in doing so, pushed me off and jumped on the desk opposite us.

As she did this, she splayed her legs open wide on the desk and opened her pussy up so I could see the pinkness of her inner walls.

"I'm close, crawl over to me, lean up and get your tongue back in there. I'm going to cum all over your face and show you your place!" she said, her voice losing its earlier authority, replaced by her arousal and need to orgasm.

I did as I was told again. As my tongue neared her open slit, she directed me to her clit. I sucked on it greedily, my lips and tongue devouring the salty flesh as she ground down into my face, her hips bucking, her hand clenching fistfuls of my hair as I felt her lose control to my tongue.

She cried out, yes, yes, yes in ever increasing urgency until I felt a warm blast of juice against my lips and tongue and felt Emily grip my head between her thighs, so intensely at first that I thought she was going to injure me. I did as best as I could to keep my tongue working inside her until her legs gave way and collapsed and all the orgasmic tension in her body seeped away.

I moved my head from her cunt, tasting and smelling her arousal. Emboldened by what I had achieved I said, "Did I please you Miss?" retaining my place on my knees between her legs. Emily propped herself up on her shoulders on the desk and looked between her legs and down at me;

"Fuck! You so did, you filthy little whore! That's the first time a woman's ever gone down on me but fuck, it's not gonna be the last!" she said, a beaming smile on her face. She slumped back on the desk again for a few minutes to regain her breath and her composure. After this, she made me fetch her clothes, piece by piece, fetch her more tea and do some filing for an hour or two, enjoying giving me sharp orders and enjoying even more my keen obedience.

I enjoyed this immensely myself and was hoping for another chance to pleasure her but the original game we came here for was about to start. Both next to each other at our desks, Emily stood up and looked out of the window;

"Ah, our first super sales guy! He's back early (it was just before lunchtime). Looks like your services will be required Rosie. Off into the other room with you and remember, no arguing, just obey, I'll be filming it!" Emily said, as she stood up and unlocked the door. I stood up nervously and pottered into the adjoining room wondering what I was about to do and with whom.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,445 Followers