One Week of Slut Pt. 06: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,451 Followers

As I heard the dull noise of one of the guys in the front office talking to Emily I began to think which of the guys it was and indeed, who I wanted it to be. I only knew the name of Frank and like Emily I guessed it would be him but realised that I really had no idea and marvelled at the fact that in just a few minutes I was going to sexually satisfy whoever walked through the door.

As I thought about this, my heart raced as the handle of the door went and the door opened. I looked up. It wasn't Frank but the younger guy with the pony tail. For some reason I was a little disappointed. I never liked the pony tail look on guys and this one had an unkempt, scruffy feel to him. Despite wearing a suit it was a cheap, scruffy one and his hair had the greasy, spilt-ends look of a guy who took little pride in his appearance.

As he walked towards me I could tell he was very nervous. I was too and it was with great effort that I managed to look him in the eye. There was an awkward silence before he offered;

"I've come for my...er...prize.."

"Err yes. Do you have a card?" I said, trying to delay the inevitable and hoping it was just a blue one and I could toss him off and get back to my femdom experiences in the other office!

"Oh sorry, yes, here you go...." He said. As he said this, he pulled out a red card and presented it to me. With as little effort as that I knew this guy was about to fuck me!

"Oh! I said, you've had a good morning!" taken aback by the colour of the card.

His face brightened, "Yeah, made two sales in one house and then got lucky again half an hour later. I'm only in this morning, only working till 1 so I'm cashing in now..." he offered almost apologetically.

"Oh OK then. Err, where do you want me...?" I said, almost cringing at the question but not knowing what to say in such a bizarre and surreal situation.

"Like you were this morning please, on the desk..." he said, his face full of keen optimism. I was amazed at how polite he was, it almost seemed incongruous with the situation.

My body trembling, I repeated my action from this morning. I lifted my skirt, sat on the cold desk and spread my stockinged legs only this his time without my knickers which as far as I knew, Frank still had possession of. This guy (name unknown) surveyed my cunt almost like a doctor studying a patient. He stared for the best part of a minute as I blushed in exposed embarrassment;

"Come on Matt, are you just gonna perv on her or fuck her? Get on with it!" a voice shouted out. It was Emily, she had lined up the camcorder through the adjoining hatch and was getting impatient. Matt as I now knew him to be named, snapped out of his voyeur trance and was now all action. He unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers almost in one motion, the metallic belt on his pants clanging on the floor of the office.

My eyes were drawn instantly to what had popped out his pants. He was already hard and he gripped his cock as he walked between my invitingly open legs. His cock was average, not small but not the Nick sized monster I was used to. I looked him in the eyes as he looked between my legs and watched as he guided his cock into my waiting hole without fuss.

He pressed down into me without any finesse, his arms settling into position outside my own. He plunged his cock into me two or three times in long, deliberate thrusts. He looked down to me and had a thought;

"Is it OK if I see your tits?" he said politely, holding his cock still inside my pussy as he asked.

I smiled at him awkwardly and blushed but started to unbutton my blouse. Feeling my blouse open and knowing I only had a flimsy bra on, I scooped my tits out the cups by pulling the bra down beneath them. Matt surveyed them, his eyes on stalks before lowering his head and licking both of my nipples in turn. The sight of my tits gave him some extra momentum and he started to fuck me in more urgent deeper thrusts. As he thrust, my tits rocked and slapped against his face as he surrounded himself in tit-flesh.

"Smile for the camera slut!" shouted Rosie as she drew her attention to me. I looked into the camera and smiled weakly as Matt had his way with my cunt. I felt his moans into my chest as he started bucking his arse and thrusting into me hard. His breath got ragged and he moaned into my chest as I felt him clamp his dick down inside me and pump his come into me.

I looked up at him and smiled obligingly, as he left his cock inside me to pump out the rest of his seed. He leaned into kiss me and I responded but tilted my head slightly, not wanting any real intimacy with the guy. He realised this and slowly pulled his cock out, curiously watching his cock studiously as it left my used hole.

"Errr... thanks..." Matt said as he took one last look at my cunt before pulling his boxers and pants back up.

"No need to thank her, you earned that pussy and she's a whore!" Emily helpfully added from the other room. Matt looked at her and smiled weakly before leaving the room.

Matt left the office shortly after and Emily ordered me to get cleaned up in the loo. She had me do some typing work for her, including processing the orders from Matt which had just 'earned' my pussy and then to fetch us both some lunch (which I had to pay for) as we waited for the next guy.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

"How did you enjoy Matt then slut?" Emily said as we ate our sandwiches.

I shrugged, "Not so much!" I said, not knowing what else to say.

"No, he's a bit of a weirdo he is, and not much good in the sack it seems!" she agreed, "I'm sure one of the others will be better......maybe!" she said. We both giggled as we knew the talent on offer didn't offer us much real hope.

"Ooh, and here we are now with the next customer it seems, it's Tony..." Emily said, "Run along and get into your whore palace again slut..." she said as she tossed the packaging and mess from her lunch into the waste bin.

The experience with Tony was different. Tony was the guy about the same age as me, fairly nicely dressed in a decent suit, he had a handsome face and a chirpy smile. I had thought him nervous at my humiliating unveiling this morning but he now seemed full of assured confidence, a wicked glint in his eye as he purposely walked into my 'office'. He walked over and threw a green card on the table and looked at me.

I looked up and smiled. I couldn't help be a little charmed at his unexpectedly confident manner, "Where do you want me?" I said, perhaps a little disappointed that he hadn't earned enough to fuck me but already thinking of how his cock was going to feel in my mouth.

"Right in front of the camera!" Tony said, and in doing so, pulled the solitary chair from under the table and placed it in front of Emily and the camera. He sat on the chair and beckoned me to him with his index finger;

"I want you to get on your knees, pull my cock out and stroke it hard and then suck it. Can you do that?" Tony said, his face full of concentrated lust. I even heard a "Nice" comment from Emily, impressed by his easy command of me.

I walked over to him. Without asking, he reached for my blouse and unbuttoned me quickly, scooping my tits out and weighing them in his hands. He beckoned me to unzip my skirt and I did so without hesitation, catching him glance at my pussy before he allowed me to service him. I was turned on as I always am by confident guys who know how to master me and I sank to my knees eager to serve him.

I unzipped his pants keenly and gripped the shaft and opened my mouth hungrily, letting my tongue slide slowly over the head of his cock before letting the head and shaft slide slowly into my mouth and prise at the opening of my throat. I teased him a little though by bobbing back up and sliding up and down on his shaft with enthusiasm.

I slid down even further and lapped my tongue slowly across his balls, feeling each one move around in its hairy sack, before looking him in the eye and sliding my head and tongue slowly up the underside of his shaft. I felt him squirming in his chair as he pressed the top of my head into him. I took this as a cue to let him invade my throat. I love deep-throating and instead of bobbing my head up as I got down to the middle of his shaft, I simply carried on, hearing him groan in pleasure as he felt his cock fill the back of my throat.

I kept this up for a few minutes, knowing he would cum soon but then I made a mistake. I got so into pleasuring him, I decided I wanted to take him in my pussy. I stood up and gripped the shaft of his cock and placed my right leg outside his. I was just about to sit on it when Emily intervened;

"No fucking him slut, he's only earned oral!" she shouted at me. I looked across nonplussed. I had forgotten about the game and the rules but looked at both Emily an Tony who were both laughing at me. I was embarrassed at such an obvious betrayal of my own desires. Disappointed, I sank to my knees again and returned to work with my mouth.

A minute or two into some further sloppy cock sucking, Tony was squirming in his chair once more. I wasn't letting him escape this time as I increased the pace of my mouth on his shaft, the room filled with noisy squelches that echoed in the unfurnished room. Tony pushed me away slightly and gripped his cock. He clearly wanted to give me a cum shower and with barely two strokes of his cock I had to close my eyes in panic as strings of sperm flew at me, most landing in my hair, the last two over my nose and mouth.

Tony sagged back into his chair satiated, his cock still pointing straight up in the air. Without knowing why, I slid across to him un-bidden and took him back in my mouth, my tongue bathing his cock and cleaning the remnants of spunk from his shaft. Finishing my task, I popped his cock out, pushed it back into his pants as best I could and smiled at him obligingly.

Tony looked amazed and asked Emily if they could keep me. Whilst she just laughed and said, "Sorry, no!" I did think what an intoxicating thought it would be to be a company whore for all the guys to use whenever they wanted! I didn't get much time to ponder on this notion though. As Tony zipped back up and got dressed, Emily snapped me out of my thoughts;

"Looks like you've got a queue Rosie," shouted Emily as I continued with my slurping, "Here come the oldies, Frank and Bill!" She giggled. I gathered from the vague noise in the other room that Frank and the other guy had arrived to collect their 'reward' and I could hear them chat to Tony who was on his way out. Emily drew me over to her hatch and surprisingly I thought, took a tissue and cleaned the sperm from my face and hair as best she could. It was a surprising show of tenderness from her that I appreciated.

The dirty bastards had obviously planned their session with me carefully as they strode into the room purposely. Bill brought a carrier bag in with him. He set it down on the table and removed the contents, four cans of beer, two sandwiches and a bottle of baby oil. Of most significance were the two gold cards that lay there on the table indicating that these two fat old pervs could have me any which way they wanted.

Bill looked at me grinning, "Two cans for me, two for Frank and some oil for your arse!" He leered. I blushed but his gruffness also sent tingles through my body and I heard Emily to my left giggle at the quip. The two guys had already cracked open their beer and sandwiches and after a quick gulp each, started tossing their clothes off.

They never stopped until they were both butt naked. It wasn't a pretty sight. At least dressed for work, their haggard bodies were wrapped in decent suits, now everything just hung loose, full beer bellies and sagging man boobs all covered by unkempt body hair.

Both guys moved in towards me like lions stalking their prey, except these were both 50+ guys with beer guts and double chins. Bill was clearly not a guy who believed in messing about. When he looked at me he saw a whore and he treated me as such. He wordlessly unzipped my skirt so it dropped to the floor and calmly unbuttoned my blouse and unclasped my bra (which was still at that point pulled beneath my boobs) so I was quickly naked apart from my stockings and heels.

Surveying my exposure, he moved in close to me and roughly pressed his fingers between my legs, squirrelling his index finger inside my cunt. As he fingered me, he pressed into me and kissed me hard, his tongue pressing roughly into me giving me a taste of the lager he had just drunk. I felt his cock hardening against my stomach in preparation for the fucking I knew was on its way;

"Look at the size of that, woo-hoo!" shouted Emily from the side, "You might be a dirty old perv but you're a well hung one too, haha!" she chirruped. I looked beyond Bill who was still mauling me to see Frank walking towards me, an impressively long and thick cock swinging between his legs.

He grinned and turned to Emily and grasped his cock and waved it at her lewdly, "if you like it so much get in here and I'll give you a good fucking too!" he crowed. I thought I heard a brief pause within Emily as she may have actually considered it but eventually she shouted back, "Fuck off, you've got your slut in there, fuck her!"

"Don't worry, we're going to!" said Frank. As he said this he joined us and quickly pressed his hands to my breasts and I gasped as he pinched my nipples. Soon the two old pervs had hands all over me, my pussy, tits, legs, everywhere. I was pushed onto my back onto the desk and my legs were forced apart and I felt like a rag doll completely at the mercy of these two old guys.

No sooner did they have me on my back than I was put into service. My legs were pushed up so my feet were flat on the desk. Bill wasted no time and moved in between them and within seconds I felt my cunt being prised apart by a fat cock as he drove it forcefully inside me. I heard that intoxicating snorting growl that guys sometimes do as they feel the pleasure of their cock filling a pussy.

Bill pressed down on each of my legs and started a quick rhythm inside my cunt. In addition to feeling his cock rooting around in my pussy, I felt the full weight of his large belly rub into my midriff as he started to give me one. He wasted no time and started giving me long, hard forceful strokes.

As this started, Frank moved behind me and pulled my head towards the end of the desk flat over the edge. I looked over at him upside down. It was clear what he wanted, I obligingly opened my mouth to allow him to slide his fat cock into me. I'd never sucked cock this way before (in effect upside-down) but I knew immediately I liked it.

Frank stuffed his cock in my mouth and it slid straight down my throat. Luckily he was skilled and not too rough so he fucked my mouth rhythmically and smoothly, one hand stroking my neck and mashing my tits, his other holding a can of lager which he was making short work of as he looked down at my efforts of taking his pole in my mouth and down my throat;

"Fuck! Spit roasted by the two old fat bastards!" I heard Emily shout out in glee as she focused the camera on the two fat cocks sliding in and out of each end of me beneath their sweaty jelly bellies. I felt totally used and submissive in that position. The cocks were penetrating me so deeply I imagined they'd almost meet up inside me and touch each other.

"My turn inside that cunt!" said Frank as he unceremoniously slid his cock out of my well used mouth. I used the time it took for them to swap over to breathe in lung-fulls of air as I knew my mouth was about to be filled again. I just lay there like their fuck doll as they swapped positions, clinking their cans together in a mock toast as they moved past each other.

Again no finesse was applied. Frank just lowered himself into position and guided his fat cock inside my cunt and made a similar 'hurrumph' noise that Bill had made as he felt his cock slide deeply up me so easily. Bill adopted a slightly different position and presented his cock to my side and indicated that he wanted me to suck him off. As I did so he stroked the side of my face so he could feel my cheeks bulge as my mouth was filled with his dick.

This continued for a few minutes and I could feel Frank's body starting to ooze with sweat with the physical exertion that he was clearly not used to. There appeared to be some invisible sign between them as they both pulled their cocks out of me at the same time and Bill walked behind me. Frank however was the one who spoke;

"Right you filthy slut, we've earned your arse so that's what we're going to take next," he said as he pulled me up to face them so I was sitting upright in front of them, "I want you to do exactly as I say, is that clear?"

I looked at both the old guys with their fat, sweaty bodies both holding their cocks in one hand and a beer in the other and almost laughed at the situation I had found myself in. What would be their reaction if they knew that this whore they were about to bang up the bum was supposedly a respectable, middle-class suburban housewife with a high powered corporate job? No time for those thoughts though, two dirty old bastards were waiting to fuck my arse. I just nodded meekly;

"Good girl. Here's the oil. I wanted you to grease our cock's up nicely and then grease your arse hole up. When that's done, get on all fours on the table and open your shit hole as far as you can and ask one of us politely to bugger you." As he said this, he handed me the bottle of oil with a satisfied smirk and took another swig from his can.

Emily to my side almost roared in laughter at what he asked of me. I was breathless and light headed. Whereas the guys probably considered this a degrading game, I was completely turned on by it and eager to comply.

I slid off the table and opened the oil bottle, smearing it on each palm. I emptied a quarter of the bottle on them so it was dripping from my hands. I knelt between the old bastards and took hold of each of their cocks, one in each hand and massaged and smeared as much oil over them as I possibly could so that drops of it ran down their shafts.

That done I squirted just as much over my hands again, clambered onto the table and rubbed it into my arse. I pressed my fingers into my hole so it would at least stretch a little around my fingers and for the next few minutes, I compliantly degraded myself in front of 3 people and a camera who all had a bird's eye view of me fingering my own arse so I could take two old pervert's cocks.

I knew there was only ever so much preparation that can be done for anal and at some point, you just have to bite the bullet. I remembered my last humiliating task so I turned my head to face the guys and said, "I think I'm ready, please fuck my arse."

In readiness for the anal assault, I spread my arse cheeks as wide as I could but knowing I hadn't been properly prepped I knew it was going to hurt like hell. I lifted my bum as high in the air as I could and lowered my head onto the table. I didn't get the cock I was expecting but more humiliation. Frank just said, "Which one?" to me.

I turned to face him, "Which one what?" I said, exasperated.

"Which cock first?" Frank said. I looked at him non-plussed at first but then realised he was making me choose the order that I was to be buggered. I knew immediately that Frank had a bigger cock so it was wise to take Bill first as he could break me in for Frank. I turned to Bill and, my cheeks on fire in shame said, "You. Please fuck my arse."

As I resumed my previous position, Frank teased Bill a little, "She's only chosen you fella because your cock's not as big as mine. Not sure she'll even feel that thing, mate!" he said, the laughter in his voice. Bill laughed too and said somewhat menacingly, "Oh, she's gonna feel it alright!"

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,451 Followers