One Week of Slut Pt. 06: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,440 Followers

Bill was true to his word. He did at least give my poor arsehole some time to take him. Despite the oil, he still had to ferret his way up my hole which he did by dipping his cock inside me and then pressing slowly, inexorably against my arse until it gave way. I continued to spread my cheeks as wide as I could but tears were streaking down my face by the time his nob was buried firmly inside me.

The other three were untroubled by this though. Emily was excited and exclaimed, "Go on Bill, do her arse!" This was greeted by chuckles from the two guys as Bill started to bugger me. He fucked my bum in long, deliberate strokes so my throbbing sheer pain subsided into a dull throb as I began to enjoy the rhythm and feel my arse contract around the slab of cock inside me. It always seems the way with me and anal sex that just as I start to enjoy it, the guy is ready to pop and Bill didn't last that long. He had his right hand on my shoulder as he drove into me.

I could sense he was coming by the increased urgency of his shafting. This was further endorsed by Frank shouting at him, "I'm in there next, don't go in her arse!" Bill pulled out quickly causing me another stab of pain and a few seconds later I heard him groan and felt a warm puddle of spunk land on the small of my back as he slumped into me. He didn't stay there long, he got up and I felt a hot sting as he swatted my arse cheek and said, "Thanks, slut!" before stepping aside.

"Clear that up!" said Frank to me, indicating Bill's spunk. I think Emily tossed some loo roll in and Frank passed it to me, making me reach around and scoop up the offending liquid. Frank was impatient and swatted my hand aside soon after and pressed my shoulders down strongly so my arse was high in the air again. He rubbed the length of his cock against my bum cheeks and chuckled as he felt me shiver in anticipation.

"Let's see how you take this one, slut!" he said and with that, I felt my arse being invaded again by the head of dick. My arse had by now already been ravaged so the pain caused by his extra size wasn't as pronounced as the first stab of cock I had taken from Bill. What made it intoxicating though was Frank's verbal humiliation of me. With almost each stroke it seemed, he wanted to delight in the situation;

"What kind of cheap slut are you, letting two fat old bastards fuck your arse?" he said as he buried his cock up to the hilt in my arse.

"You fucking love our cocks don't you. Can't get enough of being a cheap fuck toy!" he said as he increased the pace. As he did this, I was so turned on I simply had to rub my clit as best I could, by snaking my arm between my legs.

"I can see you love it, rubbing your slutty cunt as I hammer your arse!" Frank said as he pinned me down on the desk and took me hard. My head was swimming in lust and intoxicating pleasure. I was so close to coming as I felt my clit send messages of pleasure through my body, accompanied by the dull bliss pain of Frank's cock splitting my arse in two. Frank saw my body shaking beneath him and I just heard him turn (probably to Emily) and say, "Look, the bitch is coming!" as I did indeed explode in pleasure, the eroticism of the day overtaking me.

I lost all strength in my body and ended up lying almost flat on the table as I emerged from my cum. Quickly regaining my senses, I realised of course that Frank's cock was still buried up my arse. He had allowed me to slide onto the desk and had moved over me so his hands were now either side of mine on the table and he spooned me. From this position, he bummed me some more until I felt his whole body tense and his cock seem to inflame to double its size inside me as he spurted thick goo up my tight arsehole.

He came almost noiselessly, just a short grunt to indicate his pleasure as he held himself in place before sliding his thick meat from my arse. I slumped into the table exhausted, barely conscious of the two guys who simply got dressed and finished their beers off without a further word to me. I heard them leave the room and chat to Emily for a few minutes before they left as I started to feel the fat old bastard's cum oozing out my bum.

Emily came in a few minutes later as I just felt the need to lie there in a daze. She seemed genuinely concerned and asked if I was alright. I looked at her and greeted her with a tired but satisfied smile. She helped me up and walked me to the bathroom where I did my best to clean myself up with the basic facilities before shakily walking back to the office to get dressed.

The rest of the afternoon was taken up with me essentially being Emily's office girl. She ordered me around constantly, filing, tea-making, typing, answering the phones while she did little apart from file her nails and drink tea. Of course, any of the guys could have called in again but at 5pm we realised this wasn't going to happen. Emily locked the door at 5 and returned to her desk and looked at me;

"Nick will be pleased, sales have gone through the roof today! We normally only get one or two new sales per day. Today we've had 8!" she said, grinning. I looked at her and blushed. As I did so, I saw an evil glint in her eye. She looked at me and said, "Come with me, slut!" And led me into the back room again. I noticed she'd set the camera on again but this time she sat in the chair herself, directly in front of it;

"Skirt up and get over my knee!" Emily said to me sternly. I looked wide-eyed at her;

"What? But why....?" I said, wanting to avoid a further humiliation.

"Now!" Emily shouted, "and don't give me that wounded look. You love all this. Bend over me, I'm going to spank that arse so Nick can see you being punished for being such a dirty, cheap tart!"

I was astonished by the turn of events but walked over to her nervously to comply. I lifted my skirt and was about to lean across her lap when she stopped me;

"Dumb slut! The other side, so the camera can see your arse!" As she said this she pointed to where she wanted me. I moved to that side, hitched my skirt up and, blushing furiously, lay across the younger girl's lap. Emily settled into the chair and took my weight before saying;

"I'm going to spank your slutty arse for being such a dirty girl today. Is that clear?" She said.

"Yes Miss!" I said, my head spinning and my pussy tingling at this fresh humiliation. As I said this she raised her left hand up theatrically and brought it crashing down on my bare arse with a noisy 'swat'. I cried out as the spank was harder than I thought it would be and I felt my cheeks redden.

"This one is for letting two fat old bastards up your arse!" SWAT.

"This one is for trying to fuck one of the guys when you were supposed to just suck him off!" SWAT.

I forgot what the others were for but by the time she'd finished, my arse stung red and my eyes were teary. As she let me up, her face was full of pleasure and delight. She had clearly enjoyed the whole experience of being a domina.

She packed the camera away into its case and collected her things. Turning to me, she said;

"You've had a long day. You'll be pleased to know you have the rest of the day off. Nick is out with his mates all evening so you've got the place to yourself all night. I'll drop you off there, come on!"

Before doing this she moved in close to me and kissed me fiercely on my lips, I returned the kiss and we snogged for a few minutes in the office, our tongues lapping each others. I felt her hand up my skirt and nudging against my pussy but I was to be disappointed as she smiled at me and picked her car keys up and locked up.

With that we shut up the shop and got back into Emily's car and headed back to Nick's flat.

FRIDAY EVENING

As Emily had promised, the flat was deserted when I got back and Nick wasn't due home until the early hours. On this occasion, I was immensely relieved. It had already been a long week and I didn't feel as though I had an ounce of energy left.

The first thing I did in the flat was to crash out on the sofa where I fell asleep for about an hour before I took a bottle of wine from the fridge and took a glass and had a long, relaxing soak in the bath.

The only thing I did that evening was phone in on my hubby, Paul. As I recounted the events of the day, he pulled his cock out and started to stroke it. As I told him of my spanking, he made me turn around and show him my arse. He was delighted to see the red marks on my cheeks.

"Mm, you dirty slut. Let me see you put a pair of stockings on and rub that cunt for me!"

I smiled warmly at him. I was tired but I loved my husband a lot despite my complete sluttishness this week. I was starting to yearn to get back to him and wished my week was over but there were still two days to go. Although I was weary, the least I could do was to help my husband jack off.

I fetched the stockings and returned to the PC and adjusted the webcam so it focused on my legs. I made a flourish of sticking my legs out and, as seductively as I could, wrapped each leg in a black stocking. Adjusting the stocking tops slowly to entice Paul, I then removed my dressing gown completely before draping my left leg over the arm of the chair to open myself up to Paul's gaze.

I could see Paul stare at my cunt intently as he stroked his cock rapidly;

"Mmm, I can't wait to get my cock back inside that cunt!" Paul said breathlessly as he wanked. I played and toyed with my pussy as I saw the hot jets of sperm land over my hubby's stomach and wondered what further depravity I had to come before I'd be feeling Paul's cum myself.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,440 Followers