One Week of Slut Pt. 01: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longest four weeks of my life ebbed away. On the Saturday before 'THE' Sunday, I got a taste of how things would be. Nick rang me on my phone. I was blindsided at first as he called me 'Rosie' and I was about to tell him he had a wrong number before remembering quickly that I was her. In between various promises as to how hard he was going to fuck me and how often I was going to be on my knees for him, he instructed me in what to pack.

He was quite detailed and insisted on some classy dresses and skirts, as well as the usual male fantasy gear -- black seamed stockings, as much 'sexy clobber' as I could manage and worryingly, he said not to worry about the fancy dress French maid outfit as we'd sort that when I was over there. Assuming my agreed place, I took his instructions and packed as he ordered me to.

Nick text me again on the Saturday night, checking the arrangements and also to instruct me on what to wear for the Sunday. Mostly modest, he wanted me in a knee length skirt, blouse and heels but beneath the modesty, black hold ups and no knickers.

Paul and I used the text from Nick to wind us up into our own sexual frenzy that night. Paul ordered me to dress exactly as Nick had ordered (I had no shortage of business skirts). Putting the skirt on last, Paul watched me dress and could hardly contain his excitement.

My hand had barely left the zipper on my skirt before Paul moved in, hands up the skirt, in my blouse, feeling my opaque hold ups. He pushed me back on the bed and soon had me on all fours on the bed. In this position, he yanked my skirt up over my waist forcefully and moving rapidly into me, unfurled his cock and slammed it deep inside my pussy, pushing me into the headboard of the bed.

Paul fucked me hard. Firm hands on each of my shoulders, hands sliding up my blouse, he speared his rod inside me. As he fucked me he shouted obscenities to me and humiliated me deliciously;

"How does it feel being fucked by your husband in the clothes another guy has ordered you to wear?"

"Just think, this will be Nick hammering you like this tomorrow you nasty slut, with that huge cock of his. You can take it from me right now though!"

"You better get used to this, skirt over your waist, showing your arse and cunt to any guy Nick tells you to, being done hard by any of them, all of them..."

He pounded me hard before pushing deeply into me, gripping my hips tightly as my greedy hole milked his cock as he filled me with cum. Almost to give me a taste of my position now in the grand scheme of things, he came, pulled out and just left me there on all fours, used and spent. I had to quickly shower and bring myself off as the water washed away my hubby's sperm.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

I checked with Paul one last time on the Sunday morning that this was really OK, having hardly had a wink of sleep the night before. He kissed me and tried to reassure me before giving me a lift to the station. It was a near 3-hour journey and I took advantage of the licenced bar on the train with 3 nervous G & T's.

I had given some thought to the dress situation. I wasn't getting on a public train with no knickers on. At least not when wearing hold-ups. Tights perhaps, but not hold-ups. I got on the train wearing knickers, I got off it without them as I felt sure it was only a matter of time before Nick would take delight in inspecting his 'slut for a week'. As we left the stop before the one I was getting off, I ducked into the toilet, yanked my panties down and returned to my seat already feeling the slut, a business skirt that I'd worn many times in the office at Board meetings now covering up my bare pussy and hold-up stockings as I pushed my knickers into one of my bags wondering when I'd be wearing some again.

As I stepped off the platform and nervously wheeled my suitcase out around the corner of the station, Nick was easy to spot. He was stood outside of his car, the door still open. I took a deep breath as I saw him, his six foot frame, broad chest and manly visage. His masculine physicality only suffering from his less rugged features; his fake orangey chav suntan, his slick, gelled back 'out of a bottle' hair, whitened teetth and the gauche fakery of sovereign rings on two of his fingers. He was handsome though, so very handsome.

As I walked over, he crouched down and made the laddish 'hip thrust' gesture at me, quickly reminding me of my function there that week and presumably, that he was going to be fucking me a lot. As I approached, he bundled my case in the boot and gave me a very rough kiss, his tongue trying to prise its way into my mouth. He didn't persist very long and ushered me into the car.

"Let me tell you some of the things I have planned for you this week," Nick said, as he sat in the driver's seat of his car. As he started his speech, he wasted no time at all and unzipped his jeans fly and pulled his cock straight out. The magnificent 10-inch cock that I'd thought about every day since I'd last felt it filling my arse over a month ago sprang out, already hard as it would be for so much that week. He smiled thinly as he noticed immediately how my eyes had locked on to it in lust, and my heart skipped a nervous beat; even more so as he started to slowly stroke it up and down in front of me;

"If you agree to all this, say nothing, just lean over and suck on my prick. Seal the deal by swallowing my cum and you'll get all the cock you want, do you understand?"

I was in a trance, I just nodded and groaned inwardly, all I could focus on was his cock. I could feel my bare pussy throb and juice up. I leaned my hand over and snaked my fingers over his thick shaft. Without even thinking, I leaned over, my mouth already open, just about to engulf the head of his prick. I was to be frustrated though, he swatted me away and laughed at me;

"You can't wait to get this prick in your mouth, dirty slut! You didn't listen though; you haven't even heard what I'm going to have you doing yet. Once I've told you, then you can suck my dick? Now, is that clear?" He glanced at me mischievously, already looking forward to taking possession of me as he knew he so easily could.

I blushed crimson, I'd only just got into his car, and all I was longing for already was permission to suck his cock like a cheap whore in the car park. Almost to soothe my need, he compromised and took my right hand and placed it on his thick, pulsing shaft. As I leant over him, I slowly started to stroke his impressive dick and he listed his demands and expectations of me;

"The deal is this. For one week, until midnight next Sunday, you're my personal cock whore. You will do as I say at all times, without question. This will include sucking my cock, taking it in your slut cunt, your arse or anywhere I want you.

You'll wear whatever I want, strip whenever and wherever I want and be available for me to use 24/7. You'll fuck anyone else I tell you to and be warned now, I already have plans for some of my friends to fuck you."

I listened as best as I could, my hand gripped his shaft firmly as it pulsed in excitement at his own words. He continued;

"Keeping you full of cock will be a full time job though so I want compensating. You're going to pay me each time you take a cum-shot. I think £20 per cum should cover it. If I've worked it out right, that should give me enough to take a week off work and cover expenses. This also motivates me to keep you safe to protect my wages. You will be serially humiliated, laughed at and fucked in front of an audience. Expect no dignity, or consideration, if I want to come, you'll be on the end of my cock, double quick.

I'm going to try and have my cock inside you all week if I can; my nuts will be like apple pips after I've finished with you. They are my terms, but just to be clear, I don't want to be arguing over this each time I give you an order. If you agree, you agree and you'll do what I say without question. Now, if you agree, SUCK MY DICK WHORE!"

My breath was shallow and ragged as I stroked his dick. I had heard the bit about servicing his friends, and about having to pay him for the privilege of being his personal fuck toy. Both demands were evidence of how much of an arrogant prick this guy was but also, of how good he was at saying and doing exactly what drove me wild with lust. My face burned with humiliation as I stared at my own hand looking small and insignificant against the pulsating rod of cock meat I had hold of.

I'd had my first instruction. I was putting myself in the hands of an arrogant tosser who would spend the week shafting me and fucking me as much as he could. He would take great delight in using me, showing me off to his friends and indulging in the male ego fantasy I was offering him on such an easy plate. I had no doubt he would humiliate and degrade me all week and what's more, he would humiliate me even further by making me pay him money for it, the implication being this was all for me, not him, he was doing me a favour in having to entertain me for a week!

With my face burning with lust and my body trembling, I resisted no more. I committed to a week long period of total servitude to a guy I couldn't stand. I leant over, brushed my hair out of the way, and engulfed my mouth over his prick, mewing contentedly over his shaft as I continued to wank him, now into my mouth.

Nick leaned back, his hands behind his head as the car filled with the noisy squelches of my mouth sliding up and down his shaft as I greedily set to work. My spit was dripping down his cock as I tried to reward his initial humiliation of me with the best blow job I could muster, delighting in the heat of his rod filling my mouth.

I circled my mouth and tongue around the head of his dick and speculated on exactly how many times I'd be slobbering on this fat prick over the next few days. I loathed Nick and the thought of him arrogantly leaning back in his boy toy car while I submissively blew him produced in me that mixture of revulsion and intense excitement that I was going to be so totally accustomed to that week. I was going to have to get accustomed to the best way of sucking his dick too, he was so long and thick I couldn't get him fully in my mouth.

I continued to work on his dick, I lapped and circled my tongue down his shaft, trying to tease his balls that were still in his pants but poking through just enough to let me lick them. I wanted to show Nick I was well up for this, I wanted this arrogant wanker to use me ruthlessly all week. I needed the humiliation and I seemed intent on showing him exactly how much I needed it by giving him such an enthusiastic cock-sucking. As I was about to find out a few seconds from then however, my humiliation was about to ramp up a level almost immediately.

Nick tapped me on the shoulder. I let the head of his cock 'pop' out my mouth and it fell casually against my face. I looked around bleary eyed, my eyes running from having to chug on his full and meaty length. To my horror, there was a guy there, leaning in, watching me. I couldn't see much of him, just a slightly grubby green coat, white T-shirt and a pair of jeans. As he leant in to look, I saw he had grey, unkempt hair, unshaven and seemed in his mid-fifties.

"This isn't even a dogging spot as far as I know, though that could be a thought...!" Nick said, "I didn't say to stop did I slut? Suck!"

I glared at him, and at the old guy. With my cheeks full of indignant shame, I slumped back down into Nick's lap again and continued my cock-sucking. As I slurped on the head again, Nick wound his window down and started talking to the guy;

"Alright fella, enjoying the view?"

"Looks like you've got a bitch on heat there, you lucky sod!" The guy said, a laugh in his voice.

"Yeah, she's a dirty little cocksucker, can't get enough dick." Nick said, truthfully it had to be said.

"It's unusual to see such a good looking pro, they're normally wasted crack heads?" the old guy said questioningly.

"Oh no, she's not a prozzy," Nick said delighting in this unexpected opportunity to humiliate me and prove his male prowess straight off, "I don't pay for this, she wants it!"

I could feel my head swim in horny abandonment at this point. Nick even raked and held my hair up at the front with his fingers and pushed my head up and down his shaft allowing the old guy a completely unobstructed view of his big cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I glanced up at Nick seeing the lust and excitement in his eyes and glanced in shame at the old guy who I thought I could see rubbing his crotch through his pants outside the car.

"Mmm, she looks like a fantastic cocksucker!" He said, "can I have a go next?" I heard him say. Nick seemed to like this as I felt him twist his hips up to thrust his cock further into my mouth. He clamped my head down, his shaft planted firmly in my mouth and urged me to, 'take my load' as I felt my mouth being flooded with his creamy goo.

I moaned and purred on his shaft as I allowed the jizz to slide down my throat, sucking the rest off his cock as best as I could, tackling gravity as I felt some of the goo tricking out of my mouth and down my chin with the pressure of its release. I had him in my mouth all through his cum, and kept it there even twisting my tongue over his cock slit to clean him. Only when his dick popped out my mouth did I snap back into the realisation that I'd sucked him off in front of a complete stranger.

I knew Nick wouldn't pass up this random opportunity. His come had distracted him temporarily but I knew the old guy was waiting for an answer. I could almost feel my pussy leaking in total excitement as the realisation hit me right then that Nick was in total control of me and I was just his whore, he was master of my destiny; I had signed the contract at the point that his jizz had hit the back of my throat and it was just a matter of guessing what he'd make me to do to this old guy, it didn't take that many guesses.

"Why don't you move around to the other window?" Nick said to the guy, whilst leering wickedly at me. Turning to me, he said;

"The week starts here whore. Wind your window down, pull your tits out and hitch that skirt up, show him those slut stockings, show him you belong to me. When he's had a good look, take out his cock and toss him off over your tits."

I turned pale and was mortified initially. I mouthed to protest and tell him to go to hell. I wanted his fat cock, not some dirty old man. I didn't though, the look in Nick's eye told me this was the first test. My eyes followed the guy all the way around the car. As he stood inches from the window, I took a deep, determined breath, zapped the window down with my hands trembling on the button nervously. The old guy poked his face through the now open window and immediately reached for my tits, fondling them through my top.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment sitting there while he helped himself to a good feel. Nick simply said, "tits!" To me, reminding me to get them out. I looked up at the guy to indicate I was about to get my tits out. He glared at me wide eyed like a kid in a sweet shop. I slid my blouse off my body and wasting no time, pulled each breast out its cup in turn, feeling them sag lewdly over the bra cups below. I remembered the other instruction and not wanting to draw this out any further, I lifted my bum off my seat slightly and hitched my skirt up high over my stocking tops.

The guy almost growled in lust and needed no invitation. He had rough, cold hands and he pinched my nipples and reached further down, stroking my stocking tops. I gasped out loud as his fingers found my wet cunt.

"No knickers, what a slut!" He said, his face inches from mine, his breath smelling of cigarettes, tea and I guessed, brandy.

"You are a slut aren't you Rosie?" Nick said to me, loud enough for the old guy to hear; that same old guy that was now trying his best to get all of his fingers inside my cunt. He was doing a great job, he had two up there and his thumb was rubbing my clit furiously. I was lost in lust. I had hold of the guy's hand to keep it where it was in my sodden slit. I was bucking my hips up and down the seat as the old guy frigged me, his fingers squelching about the seat, his other hand mashing my tits and nipples. Nick joined in, pinching whichever nipple the old guy hadn't gotten hold of.

"Yes, fuck yes," I cried, "I'm a dirty slut, oh my God!" I cried out and clamped my thighs together sharply against the guy's hand, my skirt crumpled up like a belt over my waist. Clamped so tight that I was not giving him room to move his hand, as my pussy contracted and exploded against his fingers, my head rocked back into the car seat. I was sobbing with my come as I slumped back in the chair. The old guy was dirty and a bit disgusting but he knew his way around a woman's body.

"What a dirty slut, she came all over my hand!" The guy said, smearing his fingers over my lips, making me taste my own fluids, mixed with whatever filth was already there.

"She's a dirty tramp alright!" said Nick, delighting in the fact that he'd completely humiliated me even before whatever he'd actually planned had happened. As I slumped in the chair, teary and defeated but so totally satisfied in orgasm, I realised that of course, I still had work to do;

"Thank the nice guy as a good slut should Rosie, see if he wants to come over your tits. Although, as he's been so nice, you should throw in some cock sucking too," Nick said, noticing that I'd almost seemed to forget about the old guy already.

Shame ran through me now. Not because of Nick's words as such, but because I was thrilled and delighted at that precise moment to suck this stranger's nob. I revelled in my slut-dom as I looked up at the old guy. Piercing blue eyes against a thick set face and white facial hair, an unkempt and scruffy looking moustache and beard that was just growth rather than trimmed or styled in any way. His deep eyes were set in lust and expectation as he realised he was about to have his cock sucked;

"Thank you for making me cum...Sir. That was fantastic. I'm such a dirty slut, could I please suck your cock, and maybe have you cum over my tits?" As I said this, I felt I wanted to cum all over again. An intense flood of arousal pinged over my whole body, my pussy soaked and throbbing once more at my own words, delighting once more in the self-humiliation I loved and even holding my tits up with my hands like a stripper to indicate where I'd be only too happy to accept his seed.

"You dirty whore!" The guy roared. As he did so, he pulled back from the window, unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out. He moved right in and I heard his hands on the top of the car roof above me as his dick loomed into view. I groaned, it wasn't impressive in size at all, it was thin and fairly short but it was rock hard. It was also acrid and smelt a little, of urine and general un-washed staleness.

I looked at Nick who was laughing at my predicament and seeming to say, 'rather you than me love, good luck!' I overcame my distaste and set to work, my mouth enveloping his shaft easily. I sucked for a minute or two, almost gagging at the dirty taste before I sensed his pulsing cock harden further in my mouth. Feeling as though, with Nick watching, that this was an initial test and rite of passage into my slutty week.

Not long after taking this old stranger's cock in my mouth, I felt him begin to thrust his hips towards me, forcing his cock down my throat with increasing urgency. This was my cue, and as his come approached, I almost spat out his cock with some relief and stroked him furiously with my left hand.

The guy almost doubled over outside the car in pleasure but he swatted my hand away from around his dick and grabbed it himself. He rapidly tossed himself off over me. His aim was true as a sticky blob of spunk landed on my left boob. The rest just dropped lamely onto his hand wrapped around his own cock