One Week of Slut Pt. 01: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,449 Followers

Nick gave me an almost contemptuous, slow round of applause. He told me to wipe the cum onto my blouse and put my bra back on, but to leave the blob of come where it was. The old guy pulled his spent cock back into his pants only leaning in to speak to Nick whilst completely ignoring the woman whose tits he had just coated; "talented slut you have there, thanks!" and with that walked off, a spring in his step at having had the completely unexpected bonus of free use of my whore mouth and a tale to tell that any friends of his wouldn't believe for a second.

I could still feel the old guy's sperm now inside my bra, and my pussy leaking into the skirt I'd now pulled back down over my stockings. Half an hour into my submission and I guess I already owed Nick £40, I wonder if he really wanted to enforce that?

SUNDAY NIGHT

"Remember you asked for this!" Nick said to me as I entered his flat for the first time, it was a nice flat, clean and tidy but with rather garishly bright colour schemes and décor inside.

It was in a fairly cheap and non-descript part of town and I calculated that Nick was far from the business high-flyer he claimed to be. Paul had told me as much anyway, most of his claims were pure bravado.

From first glance, the flat consisted of a large living room, two bedrooms (one quite small) and a decent sized kitchen. I was actually quite impressed, I'd half expected an unkempt tip of a flat. Not that I was given much time to look around yet. Nick lashed my bags and things in the hall and led me into the large living room;

"Well this is where you'll be spending most of the week whore, mostly on your knees or on your back admittedly!" He said, delighting in the ultimate power over me that I had willingly granted him. As he said this, he moved in close to me, and kissed me hard on my lips, his tongue exploring my mouth;

"You don't even like me do you," Nick said leeringly, "In fact, I reckon I make your skin crawl?" He said it as a question but I looked downwards in acknowledgement that he was right;

"And yet here you are, in my flat for a week, knowing that I am going to fuck you as hard as I can, I am going to make you suck my cock over and over again, and hammer that pussy and arse and you'll take it all like an obedient bitch! Why?" As he said this, he calmly helped himself to a feel up my skirt, his fingers teasing my soaked pussy, his property for the week. I looked him in the eyes, he wanted an answer;

"Because I ....I get off on it!" I said, already struggling to concentrate as his fingers probed my slick slit as I wriggled desperately at his touch.

"You get off on being treated like shit by a guy you don't like?" Nick asked.

"Yes, yes, exactly that." I said, realising it was weird and not understanding it myself.

He shrugged, as if to acknowledge that while he didn't understand it either, he was more than happy to use it to his full advantage. "Take everything off except your stockings, sit on the table over there, and spread your legs." Nick said very directly. This was a moment of truth also for me. I had prepared myself in the car for this.

I was determined that if this week was to work, I had to do everything Nick said without hesitation or complaint, this was what I was here for; his total and easy domination of me. He says, I do, otherwise this scenario wouldn't work. With some irony it occurred to me that Nick and I almost needed to conspire together to ensure I received the humiliation I craved and he got as much easy sex as he wanted. On some level, Nick knew this too I thought.

As I thought about all of this, I had already stripped down to my stockings and I slid onto the table and sat down, my legs open wide, like I was waiting for a gynae exam; my face the usual shade of crimson at being on display to Nick, who was able to easily view the pussy I had given him for a week.

Nick looked deep into my pussy and moved in close. He saw me watching him closely as he pulled his own clothes off, his ripped and manly torso coming into view before sliding his boxers down to reveal the thick bulbous head and glistening ten inch shaft of the cock I had already worshipped in the car.

He gripped his cock and walked between my legs, he saw me inhale deeply as I prepare to be penetrated, no doubt the first of many occasions but not yet it seemed, I had longer to wait. Nick deliberately missed my slick opening and let his shaft slide against my pussy and my stomach, his balls squashed against me. He wanted to talk first;

"So, what is it you want this week?"

"To be your slut!" I said, at that moment, just wanting to be full of his cock.

"But you don't like me...as a person?"

"No, I think you're an arrogant jumped up prick!" I said, not wanting to lie and sensing that I wanted or even needed to provoke him.

"...and despite that, you want me to push this cock all the way up your slutty hole don't you?" Nick said, clearly completely un-surprised by my evaluation of him.

"Yes, you bastard! I want your cock!" I said, annoyed that he was delaying this, and teasing me.

"You'll get it when I'm good and ready, is that understood?"

"Yessss..."I hissed, frustrated already.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...Sir...!" I spat out, the verbal humiliation making my pussy jolt in excitement while my brain was a the same time repulsed by my own desire.

"Rub your clit for me, let me see you play with yourself while I check where we're at with this."

I was only too pleased to oblige, my pussy was on fire and I rubbed my clit eagerly, as I leant forward to gaze at the hard lump of cock that frustratingly was still in his hand. The arsehole was toying with me, and I guess, making sure I knew my place. Not even settled in to the flat yet and my legs were already wide open, inches from his cock, both knowing he could slam me any time he wanted and both knowing I badly wanted him to.

I was light headed from the treatment and already starting to buck my hips on my own fingers as Nick chatted to me again;

"This week, every time I give you an order you will do it without delay or complaint. Is that clear?

"Mmmm mm, yessss..." I said, lost in lust already.

"And every time I require you to speak, you will reply by calling me Sir?"

"Yes...Sssssirrr..." I spat out again, just about remembering.

"And if I want you to fuck all my friends you'll do it without question?"

"Oh, fuck...yes, yes, I'll fuck anyone you tell me..."

"And if I want, you'll wear nothing but a slutty maid outfit, serve my mates drinks all night, before taking a hard shafting from each one of them, won't you?"

As he said this, he continued to rub his hard cock against my pussy and I continued to rub my clit, my body being lost to the humiliation of his words as my clit pulsed. He grabbed my hand and moved it away from my pussy. He took hold of his angry looking cock and moved it into position just at my opening. I went into an overdrive of lust, and I lost it;

"Yesss, oh fuck, yesss. Please SIR, please use me, humiliate me, degrade me and laugh as I obey everything you say like a cheap tart. Make me your cheap, nasty cock whore. Use me in front of all your fucking friends, turn me into a cheap cock sucking bimbo, on my knees for you whenever you want. I'll suck all your friends off, take all their cocks up my arse and pussy...oh.... ooooo...gawwwwwdddddd..."

I didn't know what I was saying or doing, a wave of intense bliss swept over me as Nick rammed his dick deep up me in the middle of my slut submission. Almost to my shame, my whore cunt exploded almost immediately as I felt his veiny shaft rub the underside of my clit as he stuck his pole up me. The world seemed to stop as my body slumped against the table, my pussy leaking on to it.

As I opened my eyes from my burning, flushed face, Nick had that arrogant grin all over his face. I looked at the cock now already spearing in and out of me. We both knew what was to come and he was going to fuck his bitch hard for the first of many times that week.

Completely ignoring my cum, he thrust his cock deep inside me all the way through it, moving his torso into me as he held his cock in place right up me. From this position, he grabbed the underside of my stockinged legs just above my knees and held my legs horizontally out.

From this position, he had complete and easy access to my cunt and he hammered his advantage home, his shaft glistening as my pussy obligingly coated it, his balls slapping erotically against my pussy and arse, my boobs bouncing all over the place as I was rutted. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and clung on, taking one of the hardest fuckings I've ever took.

His thrusts were not frenzied, just determined, he slid his prick all the way in, and almost all the way out and I closed my eyes imagining what was happening inside my cunt. At the relentless pace he was fucking me, he didn't last long, I didn't want him to either as my pussy was already sore.

He half let go of my legs' only to push them into my chest as he pressed his torso against them, trapping me underneath him. This position allowed him to get even deeper inside me and I heard him cry out loudly as his cock jolted and filled me with spunk. He held the position for over a minute as he obligingly filled me full of his sperm.

"Ooofff, you've got a fucking cracking cunt for a whore, I'll give you that!" Nick said, as my body almost unfolded and sagged as he pulled his cock out of me, smugly satisfied at his easy taking of me:

"Stay right there, don't move. I have something for you!" He said, puzzlingly.

I stayed exactly where I was, which to remind you, was lying on my back on a table in the living room of a virtual stranger, wearing just black stockings, the said stranger having already fucked me within half an hour of me arriving in his flat, his cum already oozing out of me.

I lost sight of him for a minute or two but he returned soon, a book and a piece of paper in his hand. He handed me them and I looked quizzically at him:

"What's this?" I said, only wanting to be allowed to clean up and freshen up.

"I told you. £20 per cum. This is where you keep a record. Although your week doesn't actually start until tomorrow so the three you've taken already today are on the house!" he said gleefully.

"You can't be serious!?" I said, looking at the book in astonishment.

"Open it, take a look," was all that he offered.

I opened it as best I could, still on the table as I was. It was only a small notebook with a few pages. On each third page, Nick had written the day of the week on the top of the page."

"Every time you get a cum-shot, you record it in this book, and you make sure whoever gives you it signs for it. Write a sentence about what happened in the book and get the giver to sign against it in the margin."

Nick stopped as I looked at the book, he'd drawn margins in it where the signatures would go. He continued, "So, for today, you could have written, 'Stranger came over tits in Nick's car' or 'Sucked and swallowed Nick's jizz in his car' or 'Took Nick's load in my cunt on his table.' We'll total it up at the end of the week."

I looked at Nick, scarcely believing he was going to make me do this. I didn't have time to think too much then though. Nick simply dipped his fingers into my well used pussy, causing me to sigh deeply. He scooped up a glob of his own cum and looking at me deep in the eye, placed his fingers in my mouth. I needed no instruction, I greedily sucked his come off his own fingers and swallowed it. He calmly repeated this process four times until, I assume, he'd scooped it all out.

"Now on your knees and clean my cock like the nasty whore you are!" he said, a harsh expression on his voice. I slid off the table and down onto my knees immediately. I gripped his cock, still glistening from our juices and took him deeply into my mouth. I did this for a minute or two as he watched. He lifted his cock upwards and ordered me to clean and suck his balls before completing my humiliation by bending over the table and ordering me to tongue his arse hole. I did so with distaste, forcing my tongue between his arse cheeks as he called me a filthy slut.

Satisfied I was firmly in my rightful place as his easy whore, he stood up suddenly, making me drop on all fours. He walked past me, swatted my arse and told me to stand up and sort my things out.

The remainder of the evening was fairly uneventful. It was already late so Nick just had time to order me around a little domestically, fetching him some supper and some drinks. He did comment at one point that he was thinking of fucking me again but a few minutes later, said he would save it until tomorrow to 'give his balls some time to fill up again.' I was quite relieved, it had been a long day already and I knew this was going to be a long week, hell it hadn't even started yet!

Luckily, Nick had complied with one of Paul's insistences and provided me with my own bedroom to which he had to leave me alone away from his command for a while each day. The final mini humiliation for me that day was his insistence that I had to ask permission to go to bed. He snorted as I asked as he was watching football on TV and waved me away dismissively as if to say, 'whatever, be gone whore!'

To my delight, the bedroom had an en-suite shower and bathroom which I helped myself too. I slumped into the single bed, now refreshed up but tired and revelled in its comfort as I relived the events of the day in my mind.

It was surreal thinking about it. Me, a successful business woman, lying in a bedroom of a guy I barely knew, having sucked the cocks of two guys, one a complete stranger, one a guy I disliked but who I knew would be taking me any which way he wanted over the next few days.

At the thought, my pussy flipped and twinged again as I wondered what was in store for me the day after. If Nick was right, I was to be gang-banged by his mates at some point. The thought horrified me and turned me on in equal measure and I had to stop thinking about it before I'd have been forced to play with my clit again like some horny teenager. Let's save myself for tomorrow's adventures I thought.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,449 Followers