One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." I heard him whisper in my ear, and both his hands moved to my hips again, pulling me back against him as he started to move harder against me. We ground against each other like that for awhile. I loved the feel of his cock against my ass. My pussy was dripping, so wet that I could feel it dripping onto my inner thigh. Tyson had his head buried in my neck as he pushed against me. "Baby... you're gonna make me cum," he finally said. "I don't know where you want me to..."

I reached behind me again, still grinding against him as I moved my hand just over top of his cock so he wouldn't spurt onto my skirt. Tyson suddenly groaned and shuddered, and I felt his hot cum shoot against my hand and onto my ass. He bit down softly on my neck, sucking on the same spot a moment later as he came. "Put your cock away," I whispered, giggling, and he reached down, quickly tucking himself back in his pants. I wiped as much of his cum off my ass as I could and moved away from him, pulling my hand out from under my skirt and cupping it. "I'm gonna wash my hand," I told him, and I walked off the dance floor, hoping no one would notice the sticky white substance coating my hand.

I made it to the bathroom quickly and washed my hands. My pussy was still dripping and I needed to cum so badly. As I washing my hands, Jenny came into the bathroom. "You disappeared," she said, grinning at me.

"I'll tell you about it later," I replied.

Her mouth dropped open. "Sounds like a good story. Come pee with me," she said, pushing open one of the stalls. Jenny and I often shared a stall when we were at the bar. After all, with all we'd done together, what was watching each other pee?

That wasn't what either of us had in mind. Jenny wanted to hear my story, but what I wanted was her fingers. I followed her into the bathroom and shut the door behind us. "I need help," I told her quietly, and I lifted up my skirt.

Jenny grinned at me. "You naughty girl," she teased, and immediately slid her fingers into my thong. I sighed as I felt her familiar fingers moving against my clit, dipping a finger into my pussy. She didn't tease, thankfully -- she knew what I needed. Jenny moved her hand fast and hard and I tilted my head back, trying to keep quiet and not alert anyone else in the bathroom as to what was happening in our stall. She pushed two fingers into me, rubbing my clit with her thumb, and soon I was about ready to cum. An image of Mr. Hansen suddenly popped into my mind, and instead of Jenny's fingers, I could almost feel his fingers rubbing me. I made a small noise and Jenny used her other hand to cover my mouth as I gasped, feeling my orgasm suddenly rocking through my body. My knees buckled and I had to lean against the wall of the stall so I wouldn't fall over. Her expert fingers never stopped moving through my orgasm and when I finally started to come down, she was stroking my pussy lightly. I grinned at her, trying to clear the image of Mr. Hansen from my mind. I was shaking a bit as I thought of him, not entirely sure why I had been thinking about him, but knowing that Jenny had been right -- I definitely wanted to sleep with him.

"Thanks," I whispered, clearing my throat.

"I want the dirty, nasty details later," she said, letting me adjust my skirt before she opened the stall door and went to the sink to wash her hand. "Just so you know, I might end up going home with Dan. That's the guy I was dancing with. He had a hard-on the whole time we were dancing and from the feel of it, he's hung like a horse." I laughed and she shrugged. "But he's the DD, so whenever we go, I'll still be able to give you a ride home."

"That's perfect," I said. She dried her hands off and we left the bathroom. Jenny's new friend Dan was talking with Tyson, and they both looked up at us when they saw us. Tyson blushed, and I knew he must have been telling Dan, but I just grinned at him. I didn't really care if he told his friends. Let the guy brag -- it's what they do, and I wasn't going to be a stuck up bitch about it. If I was a stuck up bitch, it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

I let Tyson buy me a couple more drinks while Jenny made out with Dan. He and I made out for a little while, but I had no plans of going home with Tyson -- like I said, Jenny's the one who's into that. I did end up giving him my cell number, though, and we talked a bit when he wasn't slipping his tongue in my mouth. He was a good kisser, and a nice guy, but I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Hansen the whole time I was kissing him. I kept wishing that his lips were Mr. Hansen's. Though, I was still enjoying myself, and I was a little sad when Jenny pulled on my arm. "I need to get fucked. Now," she said to me. "I just had my hand in his pants and it's huge, Claire. It is fucking huge."

I laughed. Dan was driving Tyson home too, so I followed them out of the club. Tyson had his hands on my ass as I walked in front of him, and I giggled as he kissed my neck, making me stumble as we walked. I climbed in the backseat of his car and Tyson got in next to me, pulling me close to him so we could resume making out. He finally moved his hand into the low cut V of my halter, cupping his hand around my breast. I let him kiss down my neck and lick the tops of my tits as he pulled my breast out, moving his lips around my nipple and sucking gently. As he sucked on my tit, his hand moved under my skirt, pushing my thong aside so he could run his fingers along my slit. He plunged one inside almost immediately and I tried to keep quiet, but I couldn't help moan softly. I heard Jenny laugh from the front seat but I didn't care as Tyson fingered me. My pussy was dripping. His technique was okay, nothing like Jenny's, but I was so wet that I could feel myself building up again.

Suddenly, the car stopped. "We're at your place, Claire," Jenny said. Tyson pulled his finger from my pussy and I had to swallow to keep myself from groaning in frustration.

"Well," I whispered breathily. "It was nice to meet you."

He laughed and leaned forward to kiss me. "We'll continue another time, I promise," he said. I grinned at him.

Jenny turned around in her seat and held her arms out for a hug. I hugged her and she pulled my face close to hers, kissing me hard as both boys watched. I knew she was just teasing them, but I went along with it. "I'll call you tomorrow," she promised, and I giggled as I got out of the car.

I walked toward the house as Dan pulled away, adjusting my clothes. The porch light was on, but I figured Mr. Hansen had gone to bed. Once I got onto the front step, I undid my boots, slipping out of them quietly before I opened the front door.

The front hall was dark and I was sure Mr. Hansen had gone to sleep. I turned the porch light off and gently lay my boots on the floor before turning to go up the stairs. I had only taken a couple of quiet steps when the living room light flicked on.

I whirled around and saw Mr. Hansen sitting on the couch, looking at me. "I thought I said midnight," he said. "Do you know what time it is?"

The truth was that I didn't, but I also didn't care. "Come on, Mr. Hansen," I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm 18. I don't have a curfew."

He stood up, walking into the front hall. "It's 2:30, Claire. I went against your parents' wishes to let you go out tonight. You weren't even at Jenny's. I called her house hours ago and her parents didn't even know where you were. You didn't have your cell phone with you. Did you have any idea how worried I was?"

"God, Mr. H, you're not my father," I laughed, my words a little slurred.

"Are you drunk?" he exclaimed. "Were you at a bar?"

"So what if I was?" I answered. "Calm down. I'm just gonna go to bed and whatever." I started to go up the stairs.

Mr. Hansen reached out and grabbed my wrist. "No, Claire. I know you're not happy with this arrangement but you have to respect what I say. You're out a bar when you're not old enough to drink, dressed in clothes that I know your parents probably don't know about, and you come home drunk. What do you think you're doing?"

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Mr. Hansen, you're not my father."

"I might as well be!" he yelled back. "I'm in charge and I can see why your parents think you need a babysitter."

"A babysitter," I scoffed, trying to get my hand out of his grasp. "What's next, gonna give me a spanking? Mr. man-who-thinks-I'm-your-daddy?"

He flushed red. "If you're going to act like a child, I might as well treat you like one." He suddenly pulled me hard. I stumbled off the stairs, but he caught me and sat down in the chair we had in the hall, pulling me over his lap.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I screeched, trying to squirm off his lap.

He held me down with one hand and pulled my miniskirt up with the other one, exposing my mostly-bare ass. A second later, I felt his hand come down hard on my ass, making a loud slap. I shrieked as my ass started to sting, but it was more from the shock that he had taken what I said seriously. "That's for not listening to me," he said, and as I squirmed, he brought his hand down again. "That's for being a disrespectful child." I felt tears sting in my eyes as my ass stung, and he brought it down again. "That's for dressing like a complete and total slut." He paused for a moment. "Claire, is that cum on your ass?" His fingers touched a spot on my ass, wiping the sticky spot. I started to sob, humiliated that he had seen it. He lifted his hand and brought it down. "That's for being a complete and total slut." He did it twice more, fast. "That's for being a dirty slut. You can't even wash the cum off your ass?"

He spanked my ass a few more times, and I was sobbing so hard that I didn't hear the reasons for those ones. My ass was stinging and I was sure the skin was pink. But what was worse, and the reason behind why I was sobbing so hard, was because I could feel my nipples hardening, and each time his hand touched my ass, I felt my clit throb. My already-damp panties were soaking now, and my juices were dripping down my legs again. I couldn't believe that Mr. Hansen was giving me a spanking and I was completely humiliated, but at the same time, I couldn't get enough of it.

He was saying something, and his hand came down especially hard. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes," I said quietly, tears running down my cheeks.

He slapped my ass three times hard and fast. "I said, do you understand?" he shouted.

"Yes, Daddy!" I screamed.

My words hung in the air for a moment and I could almost feel Mr. Hansen's hand poised above my ass, hanging in the air, but it didn't come down. I could feel his eyes on me, and I was sure he was staring at my round ass sticking up in the air, pink from his own hand.

"Oh Jesus," I heard him whisper. "Claire... I'm... I..."

I knew he was trying to apologise, but I didn't want to hear it. "Please touch my pussy," I whispered, my face flushing.

"What?" he asked, completely in shock.

"Please," I said again, hanging my head down in embarrassment. "I can't take it... please touch my pussy, Daddy."

He didn't say anything, but I felt his hands on my stinging ass, rubbing the tender skin gently before he slid his fingers down between my legs. "Jesus Christ," he said. "You're soaking wet." His hands moved up to the waistband of my tiny thong and he pulled it down my legs, leaving it just around my knees as he pushed my legs apart and rubbed his fingers along my slit. I moaned softly as he rubbed me, and I could feel his hands shaking as he touched me. Tyson had left me so close to cumming before, and for some reason, having Mr. Hansen spank me like that had gotten me so hot that I couldn't contain myself. I wanted nothing more than to move off his lap and just start to fuck him. His fingers teased me as he moved them along my slit, collecting my juices, doing more for me in the couple moments was touching me than Tyson's fingers had done for me all night.

"I need them inside me," I whispered. "For God's sake, Mr. Hansen," I said when he didn't do anything. I pushed up against his fingers. "Stick your fucking fingers in me!"

"That's 'Daddy' to you," he said, still torturing me with his fingers. "And I'm not sticking my fingers in any naughty little girls who don't ask nicely."

I moaned. "Please..." I gasped. I couldn't believe what was happening. It felt surreal. I couldn't believe I had just gotten the spanking of my life from him and was now trying to get him to finger-fuck me. I couldn't believe he wanted me to call him Daddy. The word sent a shock through my body and I wasn't sure what would happen if I let it roll past my lips.

"Please what?" he said. His voice shook a bit and I knew he must be as shocked as I was, but his fingers just kept teasing my slit.

"Please put your fingers in my pussy... D-Daddy?" I asked softly.

He groaned and slipped a finger inside me. I moaned and lifted myself slightly off his lap to push it further in. His other hand was on my lower back, holding me down, and as he fingered me, I felt something start to press into my stomach. Mr. Hansen's cock was hardening quickly beneath me, and I could hardly keep myself from moaning as I felt it pressing against me. He moved his finger a little faster in my cunt, and I had the feeling that he couldn't take his eyes off my ass, which felt like it was on fire and was probably nearly glowing pink.

"Claire..." he whispered, his movements stopping suddenly. "I'm sorry I spanked you... but this isn't right." He started to pull his hand away from me and I groaned.

"No... don't stop," I answered. "Mr. Han -- I mean, Daddy... please... I don't care, I want it so bad..."

"Stop calling me Daddy," he whispered, and I felt his bulge twitch. He started to help me off his lap, and once I was standing, I glanced down at his lap once I was standing. There was no doubt that he was rock hard.

"Why? You like it," I said. He opened his mouth to protest and I groaned, exasperated. "Fuck, Mr. Hansen. I'll make you a deal. I won't tell my parents you spanked me if you... if you just fuck me right now."

He paused. "I could just tell them you came home late."

"That's a little less important compared to you giving me a spanking," I replied. "Why are you turning me down? Do you... do you not want to?" I blushed as I realised that might be the case, and I reached down to pull my panties back up, as they were still around my knees. "Oh God, you don't want to... I'm so embarrassed..."

"Claire, please," he said. "But you're drunk and you're 18! I'm almost 50. Your parents would kill me."

"You think I'd tell them?" I asked. "'Oh, by the way, Mom and Dad, while you were away, I got really horny when Mr. Hansen spanked me and then we fucked.' Yeah, that would go over well on my part, too." Mr. Hansen looked torn, still sitting in the chair, and I moved closer to him, his face almost in line with my breasts. "Please, Mr. Hansen? I'll call you Daddy if you really like it. I kind of like it." He groaned and I knew he was torn. "You can't just start something like this and not finish!" I exclaimed. "Now, we both know that if we don't fuck, I'm gonna go up to my room and finger the hell out of my cunt and you're going to go to the guest room and jack off. So why not..."

"Shit, Claire, don't say that," he said.

I stopped mid-sentence and blushed. There was no way he could be turning me down like this if he really wanted me. He must have thought I was ridiculous. I felt ridiculous, and I couldn't stop the embarrassment from rolling through my entire body, my face and neck probably beet red. "I'm sorry," I whispered, tears springing in my eyes as I became acutely aware of the stinging on my ass and the fact that my pussy juice was dripping down my leg. It only served to humiliate me more. I turned and ran up the stairs, my face burning. Mr. Hansen didn't follow.

I got to my room and pushed the door closed behind me. I was making an idiot of myself and I knew it. I burst into tears again and sat on my bed. I should have just gone home with Tyson. I'd be in a lot more trouble, but I wouldn't have acted like that in front of Mr. Hansen, and he wouldn't be sitting downstairs thinking I was just a horny teenage slut. I was horny, but that was beside the point. I was humiliated, and that was overtaking any other emotion at the moment.

I stripped out of my bar clothes, just leaving my little thong on, and crawled under the covers in my bed, tears streaming down my face. I rolled onto my side, my back away from the door as I slid my panties out of the way, not wanting to take them off. I plunged a finger into my cunt, rocking against my hand as I furiously worked my wet hole, sobbing the entire time as I tried to comfort myself by bringing on an orgasm. I could almost feel Mr. Hansen's strong fingers still inside me. "Oh Daddy..." I murmured, thinking of him and how much it had turned me on to call him Daddy earlier, trying to ignore how completely humiliated I was. "Mmmm... Daddy..."

I came quickly, saying the word Daddy over and over again as I rocked against my hand, though it was nothing like the orgasm I knew Mr. Hansen could have given me. I mean, look what he had done to me in just a few second of touching my pussy, after all. I felt tears streaming down my face as I came, still upset that I had to make myself cum because Mr. Hansen wouldn't. I sniffled as I came down, taking my hand away from my pussy and fixing my panties over my mound.

"Claire..."

I jumped as I heard Mr. Hansen's voice. I sighed as I debated how to feel. I should have been embarrassed, but I had told him I was going to go upstairs and masturbate, and after what had happened, it didn't seem all that bad. I should have been angry that he was watching me, but chances were the door had been slightly open, as my door is broken and it sometimes does that if I don't make sure it's closed tightly. I decided just not to care. What was one more humiliation after the way I had been downstairs? I was still embarrassed about that.

"What?"

I heard him enter the room and the door shut behind him. "I just want to talk for a minute."

He walked across the room and sat on the edge of my bed. My back was still to him and I bit my lip. He rested his hand against my blanket-covered leg, rubbing it gently through the blanket. "I realised I sounded awful," he said. "There's nothing I'd like more than to fuck you, baby. You're a gorgeous girl. I just got nervous... I felt bad for hitting you, and I don't want to lose your father as a friend. I feel guilty for thinking about you that way when you're so young, and I didn't mean to offend you when I said no. It wasn't because I don't want to. It's because I don't want to fuck you if you're just doing it because you were turned on and were going to fuck anyone."

"Mr. Hansen," I said softly. "Jenny and I were talking about you at dinner and she was completely right in guessing that I wanted to fuck you. I mean, Jesus, I was thinking about you when I was..." I stopped suddenly, not wanting to tell him about Tyson. Mr. Hansen was silent, and I knew he had to be kicking himself. He just had to be, after what he had said. "Mr. Hansen, if you want, you can lie down with me for awhile," I whispered, thinking that one more risk at stupid behaviour wouldn't hurt.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't really want to," he said.

"I'd love if you lay down with me for awhile," I repeated, my voice a little bit stronger. "I think you want to, too."

He paused before pulling the blanket down a bit and moving under the covers with me. I shifted to give him some room, letting him lie down before I leaned back against him. He put his arm around me, but moved it almost immediately.

"You're naked," he said.

"I have panties on," I said, reaching to pull his arm around me again. He had a T-shirt on, and I held his bare arm against my stomach. He wouldn't touch me completely, holding his body a little bit away from me, and I knew he was still nervous about what he was doing. I couldn't blame him; I was nervous, too. Exhilarated, but nervous. There was something about the way Mr. Hansen had just suddenly grabbed me earlier, the way he hadn't even thought the way he had touched me sexual until I practically begged him to touch me. The twisted way that he had thought it was okay to spank an eighteen-year old girl that he didn't know well enough to hand out punishment like that. The way he ordered me to call him Daddy, at least the one time. That nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach was what was made me so wet. I didn't know what he was going to do next. At the same time, I knew I could trust Mr. Hansen. There was no way he would ever do anything that would really hurt me. He did, after all, have to answer to my parents.