One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,705 Followers

We lay on my bed together for a few minutes, not moving, not speaking. The room was filled with tension. I was fairly certain that Mr. Hansen wanted to continue what he had started before, but he was unsure of how I'd react after he'd said no before. I, on the other hand, wanted his cock, my orgasm earlier only making me want to feel him more. But I didn't want to embarrass myself as I had earlier. There was only so much humiliation I could take in one night. So I waited, the tension eating away at me, only serving to heighten my wonder of what would happen next.

Eventually I felt Mr. Hansen's arm move further around me, finally pulling me closer to him. I sighed as I felt the bulge in his pants press against my ass, his hand moving to cup my breast as he held me closer to him. He started to move his hand gently against me, letting his palm slide against my hard nipple before cupping it again. He let his fingers trail between my breasts and up to my nipple again, rolling it between his fingers. I cried out softly as he pinched it lightly, and pressed my ass back a little harder, grinding against him.

"You're okay with this, baby?" he whispered, kissing my neck. "You're sure?"

"Yes, Daddy," I murmured.

He groaned when I called him Daddy and pulled me tight against him, moving his hips against me. He slid his other arm under me, pulling me back with a hand cupping each breast. He kissed and sucked on my neck, and each time he moved his lips I felt a tingle run through my body. His touch was nothing like Tyson's touch had been earlier. It was confident, certain but gentle, his lips knowing exactly where they were moving next. He kissed my neck for awhile before he moved, rolling me onto my back and moving over me, letting his lips trail down my neck to the top of my breasts. "Your body is amazing," he whispered, his lips just above my nipple, brushing against it as he spoke. He flicked his tongue out, licking it, before taking it in his mouth and sucking.

I cried out softly as he started to suck, raising my hands to the top of his head and holding him against me as he moved his mouth around my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair and he continued moving his mouth down my body, though he left one hand on my breast and continued to fondle me. I knew where his mouth was heading, and I bit my lip in excitement, wanting to feel his mouth pay the same attention to my clit as he did my nipple. My pussy was throbbing again, wanting to be touched even after I had already cum twice that night. Once his mouth got to the waistband of my thong, he took his hand off my breast, using both hands to slide it down my hips and legs, and completely off. Then, he returned his licking of my body, kissing my mound and rubbing the tiny patch of hair I left on top. I could feel his breath against my pussy and my legs were trembling in excitement as he slowly licked each of my lips before licking my slit. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as he licked me, his tongue running from my ass to my clit and back again. He finally twirled it around my clit before taking the little bud into his mouth and sucking. I nearly went crazy as he sucked it, my back arching so I could grind against his mouth. He only sucked for a moment, though, before moving his mouth back to my tight hole and dipping his tongue in, licking me hard.

"Oh God," I whispered, my hands running through his hair as I pushed up against him. He kept tonguing me, his hands on the back of my thighs, spreading my legs and holding them up. He tongue-fucked my hole for a bit before moving his mouth down to my thighs, licking up the juices that had dripped there.

"You're such a messy little girl," he teased.

I laughed, and he resumed licking my pussy. His tongue flicked against my clit every so often, causing shocks to run through my body, and before long I felt the familiar build-up in my stomach, telling me I was about ready to cum. He must have known from the way I was squirming under him that I was close, because he stopped and sat up. I bit my lip, trying to cover my disappointment, but he must have known I was.

"I want you to undress me, baby," he said. "Is that okay?"

I giggled, still a little frustrated that he had left me so close, but I sat up and moved next to him, lifting his shirt over his head. He stood up, turning so he was facing me so I could undo his pants. I pulled them down, and then pulled his underwear off, freeing his bulging cock. I smiled as I looked at him. He was of fairly average size, and there was a drop of pre-cum leaking from his tip. I leaned forward, looking up at him as I stuck my tongue out and licked it off him. He smiled at me, so I took it as a cue to continue, licking the rest of his cock as I sat in front of him on the bed. I was about to wrap my lips around him when he stopped me, lying down on the bed and pulling me close to him. "I just want you to stroke me," he said, wrapping one arm around my shoulders.

I let my head rest on his chest as I trailed my fingers down his body, teasing him as I slowly let my hand move towards his cock. I felt my fingers move through his coarse, dark hair and I let them brush lightly against the base of his cock, dragging them up his slick shaft and playing with his tip. Mr. Hansen groaned, hugging me closer to him, and I wrapped my hand around his cock, starting to stroke him slowly. I moved my hand against him, just wrapped loosely at first, before I firmed my grip. I stroked him at a steady pace, and as I did, Mr. Hansen moved his other hand across his body. He brushed his fingers against my mound and I shifted so I could spread my legs, letting him push his finger into my dripping pussy.

I sighed as he started to finger me, my hand pumping his cock at the same pace that he was sliding his finger in and out of my pussy. I knew I was going to cum before him the moment he started to finger me -- I was so ready from the attention he had paid with his mouth that he added another finger to my pussy just a few moments after he started to finger me. He moved his fingers faster and I matched his pace with my hand, stroking his cock quickly. I could feel the onset of my orgasm, and I was squirming under his hand. Mr. Hansen's lips were pressed to my forehead and he started to push his thumb against my clit. It was more than I could take. I cried out, biting my lip hard as my orgasm rolled through me. It was my hardest orgasm of the night, especially after his stopping me earlier, and it lasted longer than any orgasm I've had before. When I came down, his hand was still stroking my pussy, and I realised I had stopped moving my hand. I could feel pre-cum dripping down his cock onto my hand, and I used it to make his cock slicker as I shifted my body back to my original position, my head lying against his chest as I stroked his cock. I moved my hand fast against his cock, pumping him hard.

"Baby, I'm about to cum..." he moaned only a few moments later.

I grinned as I looked up at him. He was watching my hand, but his eyes shifted to meet mine when I looked up. "Cum for me, Daddy," I whispered as I stroked his cock, staring straight at him.

"Oh Jesus, Claire..." He made a low noise after his groaned words and I felt his hips push up against my hand as he came. His hot semen dripped onto my hand and I looked away from him, watching him cum. His load was much more than any I'd seen before and I felt his cock twitching under my hand as he spurted. I kept stroking him, milking every drop I could out of his cock. When I was sure I had gotten every drop out of him, I collected as much as I could on my hand, raising it to my mouth as I looked back up at Mr. Hansen.

He was watching me, and I started to lick his cum off my hand. I think that's about the weirdest thing I do during sex. I love the taste of a guy's cum. I'd much rather have a guy cum on my hand or in my mouth than inside my pussy, because my favourite thing to do after I've cum is to lick his hot seed up, just tasting him.

Mr. Hansen didn't seem to want me to do that, though. He grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away from my mouth, a few drops dripping off my hand and onto his chest. He pulled my hand to his mouth and started to lick his own cum off my fingers, running his tongue along my hand until he had cleared everything up. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Most guys, after I lick up their cum, refuse to even kiss me, and here was Mr. Hansen, willingly tasting himself. I moved my mouth to get the few drops that had fallen on his chest. Once Mr. Hansen had finished with my hand, he pulled me up to him, kissing me hard. I kissed him back, my lips parting slightly. Mr. Hansen slipped his tongue into my mouth and I felt his cum dripping off his tongue and onto mine. I took his cum into my mouth, kissing him hard before pulling back and swallowing the cum he had given me. "Thanks, Daddy," I said.

He just smiled, pulling me against him. I breathed deeply, the events of the evening finally catching up with me as I started to fall asleep. I thought mindlessly that I never had gotten to fuck Mr. Hansen. But I had the whole week to take care of that.

~*~

Authour's Note: This is the first chapter in a longer series. Look for more of Claire's adventures in part two -- after all, she still hasn't "technically" slept with Mr. Hansen!

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,705 Followers