One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,690 Followers

I only had a moment to marvel at the difference shaving that tiny patch of hair made, though, as I still had to get ready for school. I turned the shower off and jumped out. It took me a little while to get ready. I dried my hair just slightly before pulling it into two long pigtails that I knew would be curly by the time they were fully dry. I then brushed my teeth before pulling on the tiny little bra and cotton panties. I jumped a bit as I pulled the over my ass, the skin still tender from the night before. I glanced back into the mirror as I pulled the panties up. My skin was still a light pink that contrasted with the white of my new panites. I had to giggle out loud as I pulled on the white blouse. It was modest enough to get to school with, but when I leaned forward just slightly, gave a nice view of my cleavage. I tucked it into the skirt, which was pleated, and when I walked, flipped up almost enough to reveal my round ass. I put just a touch of makeup on -- mascara and a bit of my favourite cherry lip gloss, and laughed at how stereotypical I was being. I knew that Mr. Hansen would love it, no matter how cliché I was being.

I had just finished putting my makeup on when there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Claire, you're going to be late," Mr. Hansen said through the door. I took a final glance in the mirror before opening the door. Mr. Hansen's mouth dropped open as I looked up at him from the doorway.

"Sorry, Daddy," I said with a giggle as I brushed past him in the doorway. "I'll just get my things and go." I jogged lightly down the hallway, knowing my skirt was flipping up tantalizingly close to showing the little cotton panties he had bought me.

I left the door to my room open as I bent down to pick up my bag and my purse. When I straightened up, I turned to see Mr. Hansen standing in my doorway. I let him look up and down at my body before I giggled. "I'm gonna be late," I said.

Mr. Hansen smiled at me, walking slowly into my and up to me. I looked up at him as he moved close to me, his hands moving onto my hips as he pulled me closer to him. "I think maybe I can drive you to school," he said. "So we have a few more... uhh... minutes."

He leaned down to try to kiss me, but I teasingly turned my head and pulled back. "Now, I can't be late, it's my last day of class," I teased.

Mr. Hansen studied me for a moment, then laughed as he shook his head. "One kiss, then I'll drive you to school," he bargained, giving me no choice as he put a hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him lightly, giggling after he pulled back. "Cherry?" he asked. I nodded. "You are a naughty tease," he told me, slapping me lightly on my ass. I tried not to wince, knowing he didn't know my skin was still tender.

I let Mr. Hansen lead me from the room and down the kitchen, where he made me eat a piece of toast and take an apple before he'd take me to school. The drive was quiet, Mr. Hansen glancing over at me every chance he could as I crossed my legs in the front seat, my skirt riding dangerously high up my legs as I stared out the window, pretending not to notice him looking at me. I kept shifting, letting my skirt ride higher and higher, and by the time we were a block away, Mr. Hansen had a noticeable bulge that I was desperate to get my hands on.

The drive only took a few minutes, and when we pulled up, I realised I still had a few minutes until I needed to be inside for classes. The front of the school was packed with buses, so Mr. Hansen had to drive one street over to find a place to stop. I glanced around as he put the car in park. There was no one around, not even the stoners who usually smoked on the curb just down from where we were parked.

"Well, baby," Mr. Hansen said, turning in his seat to look at me. "Time to go."

I undid my seat belt and let my purse slide to the floor, next to my backpack. "I'm a little early, actually," I said, smiling as I shifted and moved across the front seat. "And I never said thank you for my present." I leaned forward just slightly, my hands resting on his shoulders as I started to kiss his neck.

He groaned softly, his hand moving around my body and onto my ass. "Baby, we don't have time..." he groaned.

"Aww, please Daddy?" I whined as I slid further down his body, kissing his chest through his shirt as my hands trailed down to undo the top of his pants. "I wanna be able to taste you all morning."

Mr. Hansen groaned again and brought his hands to the top of my head, gently guiding me down his body a bit quicker. "How can I say no to that, baby?" he whispered.

I got his pants undone quickly and pulled his cock out. He was hard, and I stroked him firmly a few times before dipping my head the rest of the way into his lap and flicking my tongue against his cock. I teased his tip for a bit, licking and twirling my tongue around him as I lightly stroked his shaft. I didn't have much time for teasing, though, so I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to work his cock. I bobbed my head quickly on his head, taking him deep into my mouth. Each time I moved on his cock, I took him a little deeper, until I felt dark, coarse hair brushing against my nose. I was shocked that I could take so much of him in my mouth. I guess having him fuck my mouth the night before had really helped my cock-sucking, I thought, a muffled giggle escaping as I sucked him. The giggle made Mr. Hansen groan a little louder and thrust up into my mouth a bit. I did it again, guessing that he really liked it, and I felt him shudder as his hands moved to my pigtails. He wrapped his fingers in them, using my hair to pull me further down on his cock. "Baby, that's amazing," he moaned.

I moaned in response, his cock pressing against the back of my throat, the vibrations against his cock making him groan again. Suddenly, his grip on my hair grew tighter. "Baby," he whispered. "There's people up the street. Don't move. We'll get caught."

So I sat there for a moment, Mr. Hansen's cock buried in my mouth, his hands tangled in my pigtails. All I could hear was Mr. Hansen's breathing, knowing his eyes were fixated on the people down the street. We stayed that way for a few moments, before I softly started to hum.

Mr. Hansen nearly jumped out of his seat. I couldn't move my head, but I was able to send my vocal vibrations up his cock as I rubbed his balls. "Baby," he gasped as he began pushing up into my mouth. I gagged a bit on his cock, but continued to hum as he fucked as much of my mouth as he could get away with without being too noticeable. "Baby," he groaned. "They're walking a bit closer... no, they're just sitting... Claire, I'm going to cum in your mouth, baby."

I responded by bobbing my head faster, humming all the while. I could move my head more freely now that Mr. Hansen had seen the people sit down, and I worked his cock the best I could. It didn't take long for Mr. Hansen to shudder and his hands to tighten in my hair again. He groaned, and I felt his balls tighten as his cock thickened in my mouth. Half a moment later, his hot cum was shooting into my mouth, splattering against the back of my throat. I milked his cock eagerly, catching as much of his cum as I could, though he produced quite a load and I knew some of it was dripping out of my mouth and onto my chin. When I was sure that I had gotten everything, I swallowed and slowly sat back up, stooping in my seat a bit as to not draw any attention to my reappearance in the passenger seat. I wiped the cum off my chin and licked my fingers as I looked at Mr. Hansen, who was fumbling with his pants as he watched me eat his cum.

"Sweetie, you didn't have to do that," he said.

"I wanted to, Daddy," I said, giggling. "Now I'll be able to taste you all morning."

He laughed, then started the car. "I'll drive around to the front again," he said. "You won't be late, will you?"

I glanced at the clock and shook my head. The first bell would just be going and that gave me three minutes to rush to my class. Mr. Hansen drove to the front of the school, where people were pouring inside, and stopped just in front of the doors. "Thank you, baby," he said, grinning at me. "That was very nice of you."

"You know I liked it, Daddy," I giggled. I leaned across the seat, knowing no one would notice as I kissed him hard, my tongue slipping into his mouth. I knew Mr. Hansen could taste himself on me, and it made me tingle just to know it. I had to pull back and get to class long before I wanted to end the kiss.

"Have a good day, baby," Mr. Hansen said as I opened the car door.

"See you tonight, Daddy!" I called as I shut the door. Knowing his eyes were still on me, I took a few steps and flipped the short little skirt up "accidentally," showing Mr. Hansen my little cotton panties. Turning back, I giggled and waved before running towards the school.

*

This isn't the end -- look for part 5, coming soon!

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,690 Followers