One Weekend a Month Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckolded - Rich and Ash begin experiencing their fantasies.
7.1k words
4.19
71.4k
77

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

He was sitting at the table in the parlor section of the suite as we entered.

"Your safe word is 'earthquake'." Without saying another word, he stood and walked over to Ash, taking her into his arms, greeting her with a warm kiss. Her nervousness melted away quickly, as he caressed her hips while they were exploring one another. Minutes went by, as they made out only feet from where I stood. He pulled back, looked at me, then back at her, taking in her beauty.

Her nipples were erect, visibly poking through the fabric of her dress. She was already turned on from the bar, and the long kiss only added to the fire. He reached up and lightly circled a nipple with his finger, then the other. Deliberately looking at me as he teased my wife's breasts. He turned her around, facing me, so I could watch as she was taken in by him. Yielding to his touch, I noticed chills on her arms as he worked his hands to her waist and lightly kissed below her ear.

While only in his arms for a few minutes, she was already intoxicated in his presence. She pushed back against him, feeling his manhood, noticeably bulging through his pants. He turned her back around to kiss him, their tongues intimately dancing. He was touching her face as they kissed, and she unbuckled his belt, then pants.

My cock was straining in my shorts, as I watched my wife push his pants to the floor. I reached my hand down to rub my engorged member, as I watched my wife continue to unbutton his shirt, taking it off as they kissed. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled out my cock, slowly stroking it as I watched. Looking at me with my cock in my hand, he pulled back and said, "Ashley, go over to the refrigerator and pull out what I have in the freezer."

Ash turned, visibly flushed, her nipples erect, poking through her dress as she stared at me stroking myself. She looked drunk as she walked to the wet bar. I knew exactly what it was when she pulled it out. We'd read enough cuckold stories to know what a cock cage was.

"Put that on your husband, so we can begin." He said as he stood a few feet away, in only his boxers.

The steel was cold. Although my cock was at full attention, the frozen metal around my balls did the trick. They retracted and my cock softened as she slid the ring on. Then the cage. She put on the lock and looked up at me, smiling, as she touched the clear drop on the tip of my shrunken head.

I felt a surge of emotion run through me, as I watched him walk over and fondle my wife again as they resumed making love with their tongues. His hands touched the straps of her dress, pulling them off her shoulders, as I watched it fall to the floor.

He stood back again, taking in her body, staring at her naked breasts. Even at 50, she was still in good shape and looked gorgeous. Turning her back to face me, he cupped her breasts from behind. After fondling for a few moments, he then moved his hands down to her essence, touching her through her panties, as she leaned her head back into him. I noticed a dark, wet spot from the nectar that was freely flowing.

She began to softly moan again and spread her legs, giving his fingers better access. He stopped for a moment, walking to the table where he picked up a bracelet. It had a key attached to it, and he leaned down to put it on her right ankle. Smiling, he reached back up and took off her panties. Holding them up for me to see the wet spot, then rubbing her tangy cream on my lips. Smelling and tasting her sent, my cock tried to spring back up, when the cage kept it in check.

"Put these on Rich."

What? Was he serious? I hesitated when he said, "I won't tell you again, put them on."

I looked at Ash, as I pulled her panties up. She was lost in the moment. He turned her back around to face him, telling her to pull his boxers off. She looked back at me briefly, as his manhood was revealed. He was hard, about the same length as me, maybe a little longer. But, his head was larger and overall, he was thicker than me. Ash gazed at the phallus, knowing it would be inside her soon. As she took him into her mouth, he stared at me and smiled.

"Put your shorts back on Rich." He said as Ash continued to bob her head on his cock, then holding it up with her hand, as she licked down the shaft to his balls. After watching a minute, he had her stand and then bend over the bar. He spread her legs apart, her trimmed hair damp, visibly revealing how wet she was. He stood behind her, his erect member sticking straight out, touching the folds of her lips above. He moved back and forth, as her labia encircled his cock.

Pulling back, I noticed the top of his cock was coated in Ash's juices. Reaching down, he spread the folds of her lips, penetrating her with two fingers. Pulling them back out, he walked over and rubbed the slick secretion across my cheek to under my nose. He was standing close enough so his erect cock was poking my side.

Smiling, he walked to the door, never breaking eye contact with me. Opening it, he said, "You have my number. If you want to use your word, text me. I'll have the phone by me at all times."

Stunned, I asked, "Where am I going? You said we would stay here tonight then go to our house tomorrow."

"We, Ashley and I, are staying here tonight. I don't care where you go, but we will be to your house by 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. Have the boat ready, as I'd like to go out and maybe do some fishing when we get there.

Now, if you will get moving, I'm going to fuck your wife."

Ash had propped her elbows up, but was still bent over, poised to be taken from behind, which is her favorite position. We made eye contact one last time as the door shut. Standing in the hall, I was speechless. I wasn't expecting that, but she did say she wanted to be alone with him. No matter how much you fantasize about it, the pain of it happening is much more intense. Raw. Yet, I was turned on watching what had just transpired.

....

The drive home had to be the loneliest time in my life. There was a lot of self-reflecting on how and why we got to this point. Ever since the kids moved out, we re-discovered one another. It was like we were dating all over again. We experimented with sex, adding in more toys, the role-play and reading various erotic stories at night. Thinking about her being with another guy, fantasizing about her telling of her experience with him. His size, stamina, etc., well, it turned me on to think about. And I thought about it all the time. That's when I found the hot wife and cuckolding stories. They fit. I got it, because I felt the jealousy and it did something to me.

It was the loss of control, much like being pushed into the hallway while Brian had my wife bent over the bar ready to fuck. I could have stopped it. 'Earthquake'. That's all I had to say. But, I didn't. I'm sure his cock was buried deep into Ash before I got on the elevator.

I know Ash isn't going to leave me. This guy is nothing more than a living, breathing sex toy. She has always felt as though she didn't experience life to the fullest when we were younger by saving herself for marriage. Many people at our stage of life would live out those lost moments by having an affair.

We decided another route. This route.

It's not something I could explain to the guys at the country club or the for-hire boat captains I fish with on occasion. No, this is something Ash and I had, and it turned us both on. That's why we looked for Brian. This was our fantasy, and it had already happened. I just wasn't there for the finale.

...

I grabbed a beer from the fridge as soon as I walked into the house. Checking my phone for a text or anything from Ash, but nothing. I'm not sure what time I ended up falling asleep, but it was late.

It was after 8:00 when I woke up. I've not slept in like that in forever, and still no word from Ash. Taking the boat down to the marina for fuel was a nice distraction, but it still didn't take away the emotions I was going through. I packed the cooler and got some sandwiches for later. I wasn't sure what the plan was, but he did say they would be here around 3:00.

Ash texted shortly after 3:00, saying they would be about an hour late. I responded, asking how she was, and her only response was 'see you in an hour (winking emoji)'.

They walked through the door a few minutes after 4:00. I was in the kitchen as Ash walked over and gave me a passionate kiss. She pulled back, smiled, looked me in the eyes and asked,

"How was your night?" She reeked of semen, and I noticed dried cum all over her chest and between her breasts.

"Long. How was yours?"

"Same. And tiring." Winking at me as she walked to the bedroom.

"Rich, take me down to the boat. Let's chat while Ashley gets cleaned up." Grabbing two beers, we started walking down the pier.

"Ashley is quite a woman. She is insatiable once she gets started, but you know that already. She also likes it rough and is very submissive. We will explore both more as trust builds. I'm telling you this because you need to be prepared for it." He took a swig, waiting for my response.

"Rough? Submissive? What do you mean?" We have vigorous sex, but what was he talking about.

"Husbands can't really fuck their wives. They make love and sometimes fuck, but to really take a woman, it just isn't natural with your wife. She is the mother of your children, so treating her like a slut isn't something that's easy to do, at least yet. I, however, don't have that hang up, so I'm able to bring out the slut trapped inside. And let me tell you, she is quite the whore."

I took a long drink, as I listened to what he was saying.

"We also talked between sessions and on the drive down here about your questionnaires and your answers. I told her how you answered everything, and she told me what she would and wouldn't like to try on your list. You and I are much alike, as my answers were mostly the same as yours when we joined the society. Some things will come in future meetings, but this weekend is more about establishing our relationship and getting to know one another. I will push you though, both of you.

There are also things she would like to try that may or may not involve you. As we agreed, I'm in control for the weekend, and I know both of your limits. I'm here to facilitate your fantasies, not to take your wife away."

"What do you mean you and I are much alike? I thought you were in a swinger's club. This isn't swinging. It's something Ash and I have fantasized about, but this is cuckolding."

"I never said it was a swinger's club. Swinging is how we were introduced, but it was much more than that. Think of it as a group of married couples, all with similar views on sex, willing and open to try new things together."

We talked more, but the subject was changed to the boat, what fish were biting and my golf game. Ash walked up a few minutes later. She had showered and changed into shorts and a white t-shirt. I didn't recognize it, so it must have been his. No bra, so her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. Rich walked back up the pier towards the house some, giving us a moment.

"How are you really doing Rich? Are you sure you're okay?" She asked with genuine concern.

"Yes. It was a rough night, but I'm okay. How are you?" I asked nervously, not sure what else to say.

"I had a great time. Brian brought something out in me and I know the two of you are going to get along. He is exactly the guy we talked about finding. He understands what we want and has done this before. I know last night was rough, but I enjoyed myself and think this is going to be a lot of fun exploring what we've been fantasizing about for years. In talking with Brian though, I am his this weekend. You need to understand that. I'll go back to being yours Sunday afternoon, but for now, I'm his. Are you sure you can handle that?"

"Do I have a choice?" I said, being somewhat defensive.

"Yes, you will always have a choice. Brian gave both of us a safe word, so you are free to use it whenever. If you do though, not only will he leave us, but this will be the last time we do this. So, make sure this is something you never want to do again if you use it." She said as she took my beer and took a swig.

"Okay, I understand. But what about you? Did you get close to using it? Will you tell me what all happened?"

"No, I was never even close to using the word. He brought out things in me, well, let's get the boat down and get going, I'll tell you everything you want to know, later." She walked past me, climbing onboard.

It took about 45 minutes to get outside the pass. Longer than usual, but it was right at low tide, so I had to be careful. We had just bought this boat, the one I've always wanted. 33' Grady White with twin Yamaha 350s. It had the power and the range to take it most anywhere I wanted and was a dream to handle on the open ocean. Being on the water took my mind off last night, but only temporarily.

We were about three miles out when Brian told me to cut the throttle. Ash was sitting in his lap, his hands under her shirt fondling her breasts. "How far until we hit the first spot?"

I stared at him playing with my wife, as I finally said, "I have a reliable spot this time of year with the water temperature where it is. It's about fifteen miles out, so it will be another hour in these seas."

"Okay, take off your clothes." He said, looking at me.

"What?"

"Your clothes, take them off. All of them."

I didn't know what to say.

"A cuckold needs to know his place. I want you naked, just in your cock cage, while I go down below and fuck your wife. Now."

He was assertive, but not to the point I was ready to punch him or anything. I took off my shirt, shorts, underwear and handed them to Ash, who had her hand out waiting on my compliance.

Just as she started to walk below, he took my clothes from her and threw them down below. He told her to strip as well. I watched as she took off her shorts, then panties, standing in only his t-shirt. She was gazing into his eyes, as she pulled the shirt off. That's when I noticed the marks. She had hickeys all around both breasts, and more on her lower stomach and around her mound. The visible evidence he had been with her.

"Let's give Rich a little show first." As he unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock.

Damn, he was hung, it was larger than I remembered from seeing him in the hotel room yesterday. Ash sat on the bench, and took him in her mouth. After working his cock for a moment, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down on him. She was gagging, as his cock was at the back of her mouth and starting down her throat. Just as I was about to step in, he looked at me and told me to stay put.

A few moments of gagging and he pulled back out. Her eyes were watery, but she didn't look angry or scared. No, she looked possessed. He did this a few more times, working himself all the way in, balls deep, pinching her nipples as she took him in. More gagging. More coughing. Her moaning. His cock was coated in her saliva.

He finally pulled out and had her stand up. She looked at me and then down. He reached down, shoving three fingers roughly into her pussy and held them up. They were coated with my wife's juices. She was drenched. He put the fingers to my mouth, making me taste Ash.

"I told you she likes it rough. I can't believe you haven't figured that out in 28 years of marriage."

And with that, he took her down below.

It was only a few seconds before I heard her moaning over the humming of the twin 350s. Although he didn't close the latch, I couldn't see what was happening, as the door is on the left and the helm in the center. The V berth is up front, directly in front and below me. I couldn't see a thing. But, I could certainly hear it. It sounded like he was slapping her ass as he was taking her. That's something I've done in the past, but she was never into it before. At least not until now.

He went on for several minutes and she had already had a couple of orgasms. She's been having orgasms through intercourse since she hit 45, so with his big cock, it didn't surprise me she was able to climax so soon.

A few more minutes passed and she was yelling "take me, fuck me, fuck me, fill me up!" I heard him grunt. He was filling my wife. Then there was silence.

A moment later, Brian walked up the stairs and sat down beside me. His cock was still semi-hard, and covered with their sexual mixture.

"She wants you down there. I'll take over the helm."

She was laying on her back, legs spread, with a thick, white glob of cum leaking out. "Well, this is part of your fantasy, time to clean me up."

I was so horny, I would have done anything. I dove right in and cleaned up the mess he had left. She kept my head pulled tight, and I knew she was about to climax again. Though her vaginal orgasms are good, her clitoral orgasms are much stronger. I felt this one coming on and knew it was going to be big. It was. She lifted off the bed as she came, her pussy contracting from the sensations. More cum flowed out.

I laid next to her and asked her to take off my cage so we could make love.

"No, you will stay in that cage until Sunday. Brian says it will be a better experience for you, especially the first time."

I looked back down at her pussy, which was deep red, and her trimmed hair was a wet mess. The hard pounding, sweat and sexual mixture just does that. I stared, but didn't know what to say as she reached down and squeezed my balls. They were full and tight. My cock was leaking pre-cum and had grown all it could in the cage, which was slightly larger than my cock when flaccid. I had a partial erection, with my cock spilling out between the steel bars of the device.

Finally, I spoke up and asked her about the marks and all the cum on her breasts when she walked in.

We talked for about half an hour.

She told me of the marks and how it turned her on to be used and taken like that. He told her the visible reminder would keep me wanting her more for days after he left. She also told me she knew of my fantasies and asked why I hadn't been open with her before about everything.

It was a little embarrassing talking about some of my answers, but she is my wife and if I could tell Brian, I should be able to tell her.

"What about all the cum on your breasts when you walked in? He just shot a huge load inside you. How did he do that?" She got up and started up the stairs, looking back at me. "Let's talk more up above."

He pulled the throttle back from trolling to neutral when we came back up and got out of the captain's chair. "Taking a man's wife is one thing, but taking over his boat?" Laughing as he handed back over control of the vessel. "I've just been idling while the two of you were catching up."

There are lounger seats on either side of the helm. They both sat on the one to my left, turning to face me.

"He just asked about the cum on my breasts when we got home." She looked at him, as he smiled and looked back at me.

"I'll explain that in a moment, but how are you holding up Rich?"

"Last night was rough, much tougher than I thought. Getting out here is good, but hearing the two of you and not being able to see was also tough. I'm turned on and can't wait for Sunday afternoon. No matter how many times you run scenarios through your mind, there is no way to prepare for the real thing." That was as honest a statement as I could make. "Ash and I had a good discussion downstairs and I do feel better, but this is still tougher than I thought it would be."

"You always have your safe word.

When I went through your answers, I noted a few things, and as I mentioned, you and I are very similar. I told you I was going to push you this weekend. We have the rest of today, all day tomorrow and Sunday morning. There is no way to get through even a fraction of some of things you are wanting to try, and many will take time and trust.

12