One Weekend a Month Pt. 03

Story Info
Reconciling the weekend with Brian - planning another.
6.8k words
3.99
37.2k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how else to explain the days after Brian left, other than carnal. We talked at length about what had happened with the three of us, and the time Ash was with him alone. Yes, there were moments of jealousy, but we talked through them.

Fantasizing about this together for so long, and then living it out, was much more intense than either of us thought. Yet, it dominated our thoughts and conversations. We craved more.

My primary concern after opening-up about things I fantasize about, much less what she had me do, was that Ash would look at me as less of a man. She quickly put that fear at ease, telling me it was normal for guys to have some bi fantasies, especially at our age. When she asked if I was attracted to men and if I'd leave her for a guy, I laughed at how ridiculous that was.

"See, you aren't gay. You are just a sexual being that enjoys pleasure and being submissive at times. If sometimes that's with a man while we are together, I'm ok with that. If you are worried that I think you are less of a man, then stop. We are exploring our fantasies together, and Brian has opened-up so many things for us. Besides, wasn't it I who pushed your head down to his cock?" That was the last time that subject was discussed.

We had sex each day, most days more than once. Replaying the memories of that weekend kept us both on sexual edge. As Wednesday of the third week approached, she asked,

"So, what do you think?"

I smiled, and typed the text. Sex had been amazing and we both enjoyed that weekend. Not knowing what was going to happen and not being in control turned me on. The jealousy had subsided, and I wanted to see where he would take us next. It wasn't five minutes later when we received our reply.

"Next Thursday, your house, I'll be there by 4:00. No sex after Wed and lock Rich by midnight."

We both looked at each other and immediately went at it again. I thought, she may wear me out before next weekend.

....

As we were getting ready for bed on Tuesday night, after being naked and fucking all day on the boat, she asked if I had one more in me. It took some help from her, but I finally achieved an erection and we went at it once more. After I came, I was spent. Rolling over on my back, she climbed on top of me in the 69 position. She lowered herself on my face, and what little I had shot inside of her was leaking back on my face. Maybe it was all her at that point, I really don't know and didn't care. I was done.

She was grinding my face with her pussy when I felt her grab my balls. Then I felt the ring of the cage, as she quickly locked me up.

"What are you doing? Brain said put that on me tomorrow night, this is Tuesday!"

"I know, but I liked how attentive you were when you were locked up and I thought I'd add a day to it. We've gone at it non-stop since he left last month and I want to be fresh and rested for him when he comes on Thursday. Besides, you couldn't get hard right now if you tried. Let's go to sleep and we can talk tomorrow."

I was too tired to argue and fell asleep.

The thunder from the storm that had moved in woke me up. No fishing today. Ash also woke up and started lightly playing with my balls, scratching them with her nails. She knows that drives me crazy. It wasn't long after that she pulled the sheet back and leaned down, taking me into her mouth. Well, taking the cage which contained my cock into her mouth. I could feel her warm lips and tongue through the steel bars, and I was straining, trying to achieve an erection, but no use. She moved into the 69 position and sat on my face, as she teased me. When she finally climaxed, she rolled off, cuddling back up to me and lightly teasing my balls again.

"Let's go shopping today. I want to buy some new clothes and lingerie to wear for Brian and you are going to help me pick them out." My cock twitched when she said that.

...

One of the ladies at the boutique lingerie shop noticed Ash's anklet with the key and gave her a wink, then looked at me and smiled. She knew. It's weird, but having this stranger know that we were picking out lingerie for my wife's lover and that I was locked up turned me on somehow.

After shopping, we bought groceries for the weekend, hit the liquor store and then headed home. It had been storming all day and was supposed to continue until Friday morning. We sat on the covered patio, watching the lightning before calling it a night.

We slept in on Thursday, and shortly after lunch Ash told me it was time to start getting ready. We'd read about husbands grooming their wives for their dates, so Ash thought it would be fun to have me do so. I took her to the salon for a manicure and pedicure, then back home, where I bathed her, shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy. The pussy that Brian would be inside soon, while I watched. I pulled up her silk panties, hooked her bra and pulled up her dress. She looked beautiful.

Damn, my cock wanted relief.

Shortly after 4:00, there was a knock on the door. Brian was here.

He shook my hand and greeted Ash with a warm kiss and embrace.

"Damn, Ashley, you are more beautiful than I remember. Let's catch up outside on the patio." Ash looked at me and smiled. I knew those expensive panties we just bought were getting wet.

"Tell me, how have the two of you been since we last saw one another. Any fights? How is the jealousy?"

"It hasn't been that bad. Rich had a few moments, especially when I told him what we did in the hotel room, but we've talked through it all. His biggest fear was that I would think less of him as a man for sucking you off." She looked at me and shook her head.

"I completely get that. I had the same fear the first time I took a cock in front of my wife, but got over it once I realized it turned her on too." He looked at me as he said that.

"You're a bisexual?" That was a stupid question, I know, but it just came out.

"Rich, you need to stop getting hung up on labels. I did the same thing, at first. But, once you open-up your mind, and experience other things, you quickly drop what you've been conditioned to think about sex and sexual orientation. Is it gay, bi, straight? Who gives a fuck? I've had sex with women and men, but I'd never be able to be with a man alone. In the heat of the moment with a woman though, yes. I don't care what you call that, all I know is what turns me on and that I enjoy the sensations. That's what's been so hard about losing Becky. She understood and we had so much fun exploring together. We lived very vanilla lives most of our marriage. When the kids moved out, we started experimenting with swinging, then by chance, were introduced to the society, which opened so many different things. She just was taken too soon." There was a sadness in his eyes as he said that.

After a few moments of silence, Ash spoke up, "I guess finding a woman open to that would be difficult. It makes more sense why you wanted a couple."

"I wanted to talk to you about that. I've met someone since we were together last month."

"Who?" Ash leaned forward, with genuine curiosity and a hint of jealousy.

"It's a long story, but she and her husband used to be part of the society. They took our slot after Becky died. Her husband was killed in a plane crash last year, so she is no longer a member, but she has kept in touch with the group. Now that she has re-entered the dating scene, one of the members decided to play matchmaker and mentioned me to Janet.

We were introduced via email when I got back after leaving here last month. We chatted and talked for over a week, and have so much in common. She flew out to Charlotte last week to spend a few days with me. I dropped her off at the airport this morning on my way down here."

Ash and I looked at one another and then I finally spoke up, "So, what does that mean for us?"

"It doesn't mean anything, yet. We got along great, but she lives in Houston. I like her, and will see her again. For the moment though, I don't see why anything should change. If you feel otherwise, I understand and will head back home."

Ash was quick to answer, "I don't want you to go. Will you tell us about her? Does she know about us?"

"Yes, she knows all about you, both of you. She even gave me a few ideas for this weekend. She would like to meet both of you at some point.

She is older, 54, has three kids and four grandkids. They all live outside of Houston. Her husband's family have oil leases, so she is in no need of money. A few months ago, she started dating, but like me, found it difficult to find someone who is open to all the kinks."

"Is she pretty?" Brian and I exchanged glances when Ash asked that. I don't think she meant to come off jealous, but that's how it sounded.

"Yes, she is a very attractive woman, as are you Ashley. I understand I've brought this on and I do want to leave the two of you for a while to discuss. I don't want any jealousy here. The friendship the three of us share is just that, friendship. I'm here to facilitate some of your fantasies and have fun in the process."

Ash realized her tone, "I'm sorry. I know you have needs and finding someone is great for you. I'm happy for you. I just hadn't thought what would happen if you found someone."

"Who says anything has to happen? Last month was an experience for you to have someone other than Rich, while he was left to wonder and then watch, which was also a fantasy of his. I have other things planned for this weekend, as our relationship will not always be about that. Both of you have many things you would like to explore. Who knows, maybe she will become part of it?

I'm going to step inside and give you some time to talk it over. If you want to proceed, let me know and we will get the weekend started. If you think this is too much, we will part ways."

We talked a few minutes. Inviting her to join in? Ash had a jealous tone when we discussed that, but I could tell it also turned her on. We finally agreed we wanted to see what he had planned for the weekend, as last month had opened-up so many things.

He was sitting on the sofa, texting on his phone when we walked back in.

"So? What did you decide?"

"We want you to stay here this weekend. I don't know what this all means, but we do want this weekend together. We haven't stopped thinking about last month."

"Good, I was hoping you would say that. On the counter is my test, along with hers, since we've been having un-protected sex for the last week." He looked at both of us with a grin. I don't know how to describe it. I knew he wasn't here to take Ash from me, but in that moment, I realized this is all an elaborate mind-fuck. He was doing this for fun, nothing more. He wasn't a threat.

"Is there anything that has changed from last month? Is there anything we did, or anything you answered previously that you feel differently about?"

We both looked at one another. We had talked about that already, and felt the same.

"No, we don't have anything we would answer differently." Ash answered, as I could tell she was getting wet in anticipation of what he had in store.

"As with last month, both of you will do whatever I say, no arguments. You may stop at any time using your safe word, which is the same. I've gone back through your responses again, to make sure I haven't missed anything." He was looking at Ash as he said that.

We all nodded in agreement that everything was good, and after a pause, he approached Ash. Locking eyes with her, he was no longer paying me any attention. He was deliberate in how he touched her, knowing my stare was upon them. He put his hand under her dress, caressing her ass as they kissed. He then reached down the back of her dress, unbuckling her bra, skillfully taking it off as their lips never parted.

Just like last month, he was making a show of how he was turning on my wife. She was eating it up too, moaning at his touch. My cock was twitching and beginning to drip, watching this unfold in front of me again. Even after the experience last month, it was still turning a knot in my stomach, while turning me on at the same time.

"Rich, take off your clothes. I want Ashley to see how turned on you are to see her pleasured by another man."

I stood in the living room, my cock straining at the cage as I watched them continue. After a few more minutes, I could tell Ash was dripping wet and ready for Brian to take her. He pulled away and said,

"Rich, sit on the chair over there and lean back." I did. He then walked Ash over to me and told her to take the cage into her mouth. I was leaking from watching the two of them, so the warmth of her mouth was about to put me over the edge.

While she was on her knees in front of me, Brian knelt behind her, raising her dress and pulled her panties aside. He pulled out his cock and sunk himself deep into her. She moaned, while keeping my caged cock inside her mouth. His thrusts were moving her body back and forth as she kept sucking on my cage. I could feel her warm mouth and tongue through the steel bars. She licked the tip of my cock, which was leaking pre-cum.

It was only a few minutes when Rich started pumping harder and then he began grunting. Pulling Ash's hips against him, he released himself into her. When finished, he pulled out and put her panties back in place. She pulled off my cock and looked at me, her face flushed. He had her turn around and clean off his cock. She sucked on his cock with a passion, as she had not had an orgasm and was hungry for one. He reached into her dress began tweaking her nipples as she kept sucking on his shrinking member. She was so turned on, she started to have an orgasm. She does that sometimes, just from giving oral, and having her nipples played with. It's an amazing site to watch. After she came down from her climax, he walked her back to the bedroom, leaving me on the chair.

The door closed. A few minutes later, they re-appeared, with him carrying one of her travel bags. He looked at me, then at Ash. He pulled up her dress, leaned down, and removed her panties. They were soaked from her wetness, as well as his cum that had leaked out of her into them. He held them up to my face, smearing the white mess on my lips.

"I'm taking Ashley to Kiawah tonight, I have a room at the resort. We will be back tomorrow afternoon. Ashley, give your husband a kiss so we can leave." She kissed me, licking up much of the mess he had rubbed on me. I didn't know what to say. I felt jealous, much like last month. I just had to deal with the emotions of her being away from me again. That's part of it. The emotions.

.....

The storm had subsided around 2:00 Friday afternoon, and it was about an hour later that they walked in through the door. Ash had a smile on her face when she came in. She walked over and gave me a long, passionate kiss. When she pulled away, I could tell something had happened, but I couldn't read her to figure it out. Just as I was about to ask, Brian said,

"Rich, I need to talk with you a moment, let's walk outside on the patio. Ashley, would you grab a couple of beers." I looked at Ash, who just nodded for me to go outside with Brian. Ash pulled two beers out of the refrigerator, handed them to me, and then pulled something from her purse and put it in the freezer as we walked outside.

"She got worked over last night, and this morning, but I know she can handle more. A lot more. Here."

Brian extended his hand and opened it. I was confused, as there were three items in his palm. A key, a condom and a blue pill. Noticing the questioning look on my face, he said,

"Take this pill, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to kick in, but it will make you harder than usual and you will have a quicker recovery time. I take them on occasion, especially when I have a weekend like this lined up. I just took another one a moment ago, so both of ours will kick in soon."

I was speechless. Finally, I said, "I don't understand. What's going on?"

Laughing, "This friendship is not always going to be about cuckolding. That's part of it, yes. But, as we discussed, you both have things you want to try. I've told you Ashley has things we will do with you and others without." He took a swig of his beer and continued.

"Most women have a fantasy of being taken by two or more men at once, and Ashley is one of those women. So, the rest of this weekend, the two of us are going to fuck your wife senseless. Here's what I want you to do..."

We finished our beers, as he explained what he had in mind. I followed Brian back into the house, where Ashley was sitting on the sofa. She had changed into pajama shorts and a t-shirt. She had a smile on her face, as she looked at me, then at him. She stood, as Brian walked over and started kissing her like he had the day before. He broke away, and walked her back to the bedroom, telling me to follow.

They proceeded making out, taking their time with a long, wet kiss. His hands were all over her. He pulled away and told me to strip and then sit in the chair by the bed. I did. A few minutes later, he pulled away, leaning down to the bag he had brought in. Taking a rope, he loosely tied my hands behind the chair. Ash looked at me, tied up, as he walked back over and continued teasing Ash to the edge.

He was in no hurry, but she was, and had unbuttoned his pants. I don't know how many times they fucked over the last 24 hours, but she was hungry for more. Freeing his engorged member, she leaned down, taking him into her mouth. He pulled her back up, removing her shirt as she stood. He had her turn around to look at me, as he removed her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties.

Her nipples were erect, and she had chills all over. They made their way to the side of the bed, and he pulled out a blindfold from his bag. She smiled at him and looked back at me. It was that look again, but I didn't know what it was. Once he had it securely around her eyes, he bent her over the bed and entered her from behind. Just one, deliberate, hard, thrust.

She was wet, and already loose from their time together, so the moan she made was all pleasure, no pain. He then began thrusting, slowly at first. After fucking her in this position a few minutes, he pulled away, grabbed a lubed butt plug and worked it into her ass. It went in without much resistance and I had to surmise that they had anal sex at some point. Once in, he went back to fucking her from behind. Slow. Deliberate. She had already had one orgasm, and was approaching her second when he pulled out. Reaching up, he pulled out the plug, and then worked it back in, fucking her with it. Over and over.

She was moaning from the toy being worked in and out of her ass. He finally stopped and laid on the bed, pulling her on top of him. She reached for his cock, guiding it back to her pussy. She was vigorously riding him, her breasts bouncing, completely lost in the moment. I don't think she felt the weight of the bed shift, as I positioned myself behind her. Just as Brian had told me, I lined up my condom covered cock with her ass and just shoved it in.

Ash pulled up from Brian, as I easily sank all the way in to her back tunnel. She tensed up and moaned "Mmm, I was hoping..." Brian pulled her head down to his, cutting her off by kissing her.

She moaned as I started plowing her from behind. Brian remained still, just kissing Ash as I continued to fuck her ass. I could feel the hardness of his cock through the tissue separating the canals we were in. Just as I felt as though I was about to explode, I slowed down. Sensing my predicament, Brian began to thrust from underneath, allowing me to be still and cool back down.

We took turns, each sensing when the other was getting close. This went on longer than I thought I could have lasted and Ash was in a different state from having two cocks inside her at once.

12