One White Rose

Story Info
A woman begins her journey to discover her sexuality.
2.6k words
4.21
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first short story (as opposed to a "sexcapade"). Chapter One follows. I would love your feedback.

CHAPTER ONE

Alexis adjusted a strap of the bikini top that barely covered her ample bosoms, took another sip of her rum and coke, stretched out on her lounge chair and tried to enjoy the impending sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.

Fired. After six years. Well, she hadn't been fired as much as having been a casualty of what the members of the board called outsourcing. "Big deal. The bottom line is that you are out of a job." Alexis said to herself as she raised her glass to toast herself mockingly. As she did, ice cold drink spilled over the edge of the glass and splashed onto her well-toned, tan stomach.

"Damn!" She leaped up from the chair and stumbled over her shoes, falling hard onto her knees. Her drink splattered across the deck. Tears immediately filled her eyes, more from embarrassment than from pain. She quickly looked around and did not see anyone walking along the private beach, so she let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness that Caroline and Marc are letting me stay at their beach house so that I can regroup," she thought to herself. "Maybe a run up the beach would do me some good."

Alexis walked across the well-cared for deck, past the hot tub that would easily hold six adults, paused long enough to turn it on, and slid the heavy glass door open on its well-oiled track. The cool darkness of the interior greeted her. She padded over to her suitcase and thought to herself, "I really need to unpack this thing if I am going to stay here for two weeks."

She picked up her running clothes and headed into the large bath. The marble tiles felt cool against her feet. She walked over to the full-length mirror, untied the strings of her top and let it fall to the floor. She then slid her finger under the strings on each side of her thong bikini bottom and slid it over her well-rounded, tanned ass and curved hips, down to the floor where it joined her top.

Her skimpy bikini was another byproduct of the last several weeks of events and if she weren't at a private beach, she would not be caught dead in that thing! She stood there in front of the mirror assessing herself. "Way to go Alexis. Not only have you lost your job, but your boyfriend has dumped you because he says that you're boring in bed."

She ran her fingers lightly along the sides of her breasts, causing her nipples to tighten into large pebbles. She slid her hands underneath and lifted her tits up, squishing them together. She then tugged at her erect nipples, rolling them in her fingers. After lingering there a bit, she felt her way over her toned, flat stomach down to her pussy. She brushed her hand over the well-trimmed hair and around the inside of her thighs. She turned and pushed her rounded ass out and admired it in the mirror.

"I don't look half bad," she thought as she pulled her long blonde hair into a ponytail and looked at her face in the mirror. Her blue eyes had lost their sparkle and looked rather despondent. "Well, that is why I am here. To rejuvenate and relax! So that's what I'll do." She put on her practical gray sports bra, and her nipples stood at attention under the taut fabric. She pulled the navy blue running shorts over her hips and adjusted the waist. The split on each side complimented her lean, toned legs.

Alexis headed down the beach at a mild jog, lost in her thoughts. She struggled to put her mind on what she should do with herself. She could start her own company. Her experience would speak for itself as she made her rounds to the corporations. She had practically built Generations with her business savvy... But the thought of knocking on doors made her stomach turn and she wasn't looking forward to taking orders and dancing to other employer's tunes.

Before she knew it, she had gone almost a mile. She glanced over at a dune gently swelling upwards, with sea oats dancing across the top. "What a perfect place to rest a minute." She plopped down on the side of the dune, looking out over the sparkling water as it gently kissed the shoreline.

Her mind drifted to Sean. She couldn't even keep his interest for more than 6 months, and to add insult to injury, he had broken up with her over the phone! He had claimed that he was going to see her in person that night, but he decided that it would be better to do it over the phone. He had told her that they were not sexually compatible. She was not sure that she understood why, as she had always felt that she had done an okay, maybe not great, but an okay job at pleasing the men that she had relationships with in the past, as well as Sean. Sure, she might not have set the world on fire, but she had never thought that she was boring and lacking in techniques overall.

As she sat there in the early evening, she could have sworn that she heard moans. She got on her hands and knees and crawled over the warm sand to the top of the dune and peeked over. She gasped at the sight before her. There, right before her eyes, was a beautiful, tanned man and woman lying on a blanket kissing each other hungrily. She quickly ducked down behind the dune.

"Oh my! I shouldn't be spying on them." she thought to herself. "But then again, Sean did say that I was boring in bed. Perhaps I could pick up a few pointers by watching them. Oh, I feel so naughty watching!" She blushed and darted her eyes downward, feeling embarrassed that she was going to do this as she had never watched anyone having sex before.

She slowly raised her head up so that she could just barely see over the top of the dune. She looked the woman over and noticed right away that her pussy was shaved completely clean, except for a small triangle over the top of her mound. She reached her hand into her shorts and touched her own well-trimmed pussy. "I wonder what it feels like to be shaved bare?"

Her hand was still in her shorts as she watched the man move down between the woman's knees and spread her legs with a gentle hand on each knee, holding them open. From where Alexis was, she had a perfect view of this beautiful shaved pussy.

Lightly the man blew on the woman's feminine folds that sent shivers up her spine, causing her to visibly tremble. "So pretty," he whispered, "all pink and plump." He bent his head forward and leisurely lapped at her swollen lips. His tongue caressed her and slid into her hot, moist cunt before moving back out to her clit, nipping and sucking at it, driving the woman wild.

Alexis moaned quietly and rested her weight on the balls of her feet as her hand began caressing her own wet cunt. She couldn't believe how turned on she was at watching this man make tender love to this woman. She slid two fingers into her pussy and began sliding them in and out, making a slight suction noise.

She watched as the man smiled up at his beautiful woman and said, "So responsive, so slick!" He slid two fingers in and out of her heat, driving her slowly to the edge again. Her breath jittered with each stroke that he made. Cream drizzled out of her and her pussy clamped his fingers. Alexis kept time with him as she pumped her own pussy. When his tongue replaced his fingers, the woman had her second orgasm, bucking her hips into his face.

Before the woman caught her breath, the man moved up between her parted legs and with one forceful thrust that made her eyes widen, he filled her. Her tight pussy stretched around him, and each stroke of his hard cock pulled her closer to the brink of another climax. He slammed back into her, his ass pumping and flexing as he speared her. One could hear the wetness as he slid in again and again. Her eyes slammed shut when climax number three washed over her.

The man pulled his cock out of her, and the head was so engorged that it was purple. He rolled off of her and lay down on his back and the woman moved down between his legs. Her hand reached up and stroked across his muscular chest, then slid down his rippled abs, and down the inside of his thigh. Her hand gently cupped his balls and lifted them up as she lightly kissed them.

"Let me love you now." she whispered as she leaned to take his hard cock into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down, her tongue swirling around the shaft, constantly moving. As she pulled her mouth up to the tip, his shaft shimmered with her saliva. Her tongue slid out and traced the ridge. She puckered her lips and slid back down his length. His breath grew ragged and he began to pump his hips with abandon. A loud groan emerged from the man's mouth as his face contorted and his head tossed back. The woman smiled as he shot his hot load of cum into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed every drop.

Alexis was stroking herself faster and faster as she watched the woman suck her man's cock, and she came with a stifled groan as she watched the man release himself into his woman's mouth. She ducked down behind the dune, suddenly embarrassed that she had intruded on this tender moment, and fled down the beach to the house.

She ran up the stairs and over to the hot tub. She looked up and down the beach, but saw no one. "Well, this is a private beach. This will be great!" Alexis removed her clothes and lowered herself into the water. She watched the bubbles jiggle her breasts while the jets beneath her caressed her pussy. Her hand slid beneath the churning water and touched her aching clit as she thought of what she had witnessed down on the beach.

She imagined herself as that woman, that it was her he was making love to. Her other hand skimmed up her torso to tweak her nipples. It was his fingers rolling her nipples back and forth, and his hands squeezing her ample breasts. The water caressing her pussy was his lips, gently licking the slick folds before plunging his tongue inside. It did not take long for Alexis to arch her back and cry out in pleasure. She slowly relaxed her back and enjoyed the sensation of the water swirling around her. She was thinking about how beautiful that woman's shaved pussy looked, and reached down and touched her hair. "Should I be so bold? Oh, go for it girl! Who is going to know but you?"

Alexis stood up and the water cascaded down her toned body. She bent over to step out of the hot tub and her breasts gently swayed, bumping together. She walked over to the door, and slid it open and went right to the bathroom, leaving a trail of wet footprints. "Marc has to have some shaving cream around here somewhere!" She looked under the sink and found what she was looking for. She sat on the edge of the tub and turned the water on warm.

She shook the shaving cream for a minute and then splashed water over her pussy. She applied the cream and rubbed it around. After letting it sit for a few minutes to soften the hair, she took a razor and began shaving. Each stroke brought her one step closer to looking like that woman on the beach, and created an interesting tingle between her legs. At first the razor tugged across the short hairs, but as they were whisked away the razor began gliding across her lips. She started to feel turned on as she watched her smooth, bare skin emerging. When she was finished, she rinsed herself off, and swung her legs back over the tub.

She dried herself off with a towel and walked over to the mirror. Alexis slightly spread her legs apart and gasped at the sight before her. "It's beautiful!" She reached her hand down and felt the velvety skin. "I can't believe how smooth and soft it feels! And so sensitive!" She slid a finger into her slickness, and realized that shaving herself really had turned her on.

She had never felt so wanton in all of her life! She went to her suitcase and unzipped the pouch. She removed a cloth that was carefully folded and laid it on the bed. She unfolded it, and stood looking at the prize inside. Before she had received that bad news at work and still stinging from the blow that Sean gave her, she had gone on the internet and ordered a lifelike, vibrating latex cock. She ran her fingers down it, almost trembling in her anticipation of sliding it into her wet folds. She had never been brave enough to actually buy a dildo let alone use one! She picked it up and went back into the bathroom.

She grabbed a towel and spread it out on the tile floor in front of the full-length mirror, sat down on it and spread her legs. Her fingers traced the outsides of her slick folds. She put the cock to her mouth and sucked it like she saw the woman doing down at the beach. She watched her reflection in the mirror as the cock slid in and out of her mouth. She lapped the end of it with her tongue, imagining once again it was the man from the beach, only it was she, Alexis, sucking his cock now.

She moved the cock down to her dripping pussy and put the tip against her slit. She gently pushed it in and gasped at how good it felt. She slowly pulled it back out, only to shove it back into herself. She cried out in pleasure as she turned the vibrator on. "Oh my God! Can this really feel this good?"

The vibrations from the cock pulsing through her wet folds were like electricity shooting through her pussy. She changed the angle so that as she slid it in and out, the cock rubbed her clit. The vibrations against her clit almost took her over the edge but she wasn't ready to come just yet. She wanted to enjoy the sensations a while longer. She changed the angle again and pumped the cock in and out of her pussy as she watched in the mirror. Her cream began to coat the cock and make her labia dewy white as a trickle of her honey ran down to her puckered hole. She couldn't take it anymore and she let herself go over the edge. Her eyes rolled in her head and she arched her back, jutting her tits out as her cunt convulsed around the phallus. Alexis realized that she was completely washed out from her day, and nothing looked more inviting than sliding between the sheets. She padded over to the bed, pulled the covers back, and crawled in. The coolness of the sheets felt good against her hot flushed skin. She drifted off to sleep with a smile as she began a wonderful sexual dream of the delicious looking man on the beach.