One Wild & Sexy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkdasie
pinkdasie
11 Followers

After cumming to his talented mouth and tongue another two times, he moves up on the bed and lays along side me, kissing me and fondling my exposed breasts. I'm kissing him back so passionately, loving the taste of my pussie on his lips.....mmmmmm.

I move so that I am sitting between his legs, and undo his belt, clip and unzip his pants. I move back and pull them off him along with his boxer shorts. He's shaved around his cock and his balls, it's all smooth and clean. I moan my delight, "Mmmmm Malcolm," I say while licking my lips as my mouth waters, "I see you shaved for me Malcolm."

"Anything for you Bec," he replies hoarsely.

I climb up between his legs, kissing his thighs as I go, running my hands all over his body. I lightly lick across his rock hard cock and he moans this deep throaty moan. I take his cock into my hand and kiss the tip of it, my tongue slides down it, over his balls and back up. I kiss the tip of his cock and my tongue circles the head and slides down again. I suck one of his balls into my mouth while my hand is wrapped around his cock, slowly moving back and forth. I let go of his ball and take the other one into my mouth. Licking and sucking on it before turning my full attention to that rock hard cock that I haven't yet had today. I move my hand away and take it all into my mouth. I can hear Malcolm moaning as my mouth slides up and down his cock. Gently fondling his balls in my hand as I suck his cock in deeper, until I feel the head touching the back of my throat. Mmmmmm I think to myself...I can taste precum. Mmmmm yummie.

Malcolm's moaning louder and beginning to buck his hips up off the bed, fucking my mouth. I hear Malcolm calling out "Oh Bec, fuck Bec, I'm gonna cum in your mouth....oh Bec baby," and his body jerks as I feel him shoot in my mouth and I begin swallowing his love juices. "Fuck Bec, that's it baby, drink it all down honey, it's all for you baby." And I do, there's so much of it, he just keeps shooting stream after stream into my mouth. "Ohhhhhhh Bec," he's calling out and the sound of him calling my name as I drink him all in is like music to my ears. I haven't wasted a drop and believe you me there was so much of it. I slowly release his cock from my mouth, licking and kissing it as I let it go. I move up to kiss Malcolm on the mouth and tell him how wonderful he tastes...he's breathless.

"That was so intense," he whispers.

"Mmmm you tasted wonderful Malcolm," I say as lay alongside him, still dressed. I hold him for while talking to him, thanking him for dinner, and all the wonderful ways he's made me cumm today, and telling him what a wonderful lover he is.

After laying there a while he decides he needs to shower and so he stands up, takes his shirt off and undoes the one tie that holds my dress together and it falls to the floor. He leaves me in only my strappy sandals, kissing me and leading me to the bathroom. He turns on the shower tap and as the bathroom gets all hot and steamy, he sits me on the edge of the vanity, pins my pussie lips back with his thumbs, and kisses my cunt so tenderly, sliding his tongue inside me and making me cum again with his talented sexy tongue as my moans and sighs fill the steamy bathroom.

Then he stands me up, turns me round and bends me over so I'm leaning against the vanity. He's standing behind me and after rubbing his hand up and down my pussie and sliding his fingers in and out, he puts the tip of his cock into my pussie, holds onto my breasts and begins fucking in and out of me as the bathroom gets really steamed up.

It hasn't taken him long to recover and I feel him getting ready to cum. He moves his hand down so that he can rub my clit as his cock slides in and out. Oh that feels good. I'm moaning, he's moaning, we're about to cumm together. He tenses up a little and then I feel him shoot his cum inside as my intense orgasm overtakes me as I'm calling out his name. Oohhh boy, that felt bloodly fantastic. He turns me around, kisses my lips again and asks "Can you get your hair wet now Bec?"

I just smile at him and nod and he takes me into the shower with him and we soap each other up, feast on each other again. We eventually dry off and go back to bed for some more lovemaking, before falling asleep in each others arms totally exhausted.

Laying on my back, the sun shining in my bedroom window, I kick the sheet off cause I'm hot from the sun shining on me, I raise my hand to cover my eyes. Another hot day I'm thinking if it's this hot already. I feel around the bed, but Malcolm isn't in bed with me.

"Malcolm?" I call out.

"I'm just in the kitchen Rebecca," he answers me. "I'm making some coffee. I'll be there in a sec," he answers me.

"Mmm oh ok," I say and spread my legs a little and doze back off to sleep.

I feel something warm being drizzled onto my body. I open my eyes to find Malcolm standing there, naked with the honey jar. He leans down and kisses me.

"Good morning Rebecca," he says, "I was going to have honey on toast, but you don't seem to have any bread, so I'm going to have to have it on Becci instead," he says with this big grin on his face. As he's saying that he's drizzling the honey over my pussie and down my thighs.

"Really, and what am I going to have for breakfast?" I ask smiling back at him.

"Oh I've got your breakfast all organised too Bec," he says as he moves back and drizzles some honey over his chest and then another spoonful over his cock.

I'm smiling, "Oh, I've never had honeyed cock for breakfast before," and he drizzles another spoonful onto his cock, puts the jar down and lays down on the bed and pulls me onto top of him. We are kissing, his hands on my butt as he pulls me forward along his honeyed chest, he takes my nipple into his mouth, lingering on it, then the other, he licks down my tummy and pulls me up so that my pussie, with honeyed lips, is sitting on his chin and he's totally licking his lips.

"Mmmm, Bec, breakfast sure is going to be tasty today" and he his tongue starts working it's magic on my pussie.

As he laps at my honeyed cunt and I squeeze my hard nipples, pulling at them gently, he makes me cum. Then he moves me right over his face and fucks me with his tongue, until I'm crying out his name again as I cumm for the second time in 10 mins. Panting, I turn around so we are in a 69 position and I start devouring my own breakfast. Licking the honey off, sucking it off his cock as taste of honey mixes with the precum in my mouth. His tongue doesn't stop moving on my cunt, it's as if it can't stop moving. Malcolm makes me cumm for the third time on his mouth before I feel his cock shoot into my mouth. Mmmm, the taste of his sperm with honey, as he again calls out my name is something I won't ever forget.

After a little while we take a shower together, and this time he holds me up against the shower wall, my legs wrapped around him, his cock totally buried inside me, as the water falls over our bodies and we cum together, kissing and cumming together. We dry each other off. Malcolm sits on the edge of my bed and watches me dress. After I've slid my panties on, he comes over, slides the fabric to the side and kisses me on my mound for the last time.

"Rebecca, thank you. Thank you for giving yourself to me so freely," he says as he gets up. I reach down, take his cock into my hand and say "thank you too Malcolm, we've had absolutely the best time together. Our little secret forever. Ok?"

"Our secret forever Bec, I'll never forget you."

"And I'll never forget you. It's a tad early, but Happy Birthday Malcolm," and I kiss him.

He breaks our kisses and says "I better get dressed, I have a meeting to go to this morning, it was rescheduled for today after being postponed yesterday."

We meet each other in the kitchen. He's dressed and looking very spunky for a man his age. We stand in the kitchen kissing, arms wrapped around each other, both with tears in our eyes for while.

Malcolm starts to say something, but I put my finger to his lips.

"Shhh, no more words Malcolm. We've said it all already. No goodbyes, just wonderful, wonderful memories that only you and I will ever have."

I walk him out to his car, kiss his lips one last time and he drives away.

pinkdasie
pinkdasie
11 Followers
12