One Wild Night

Story Info
He shares his wife with two strangers in hotel.
2.1k words
4.13
130.3k
44
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers

It was Saturday on a cool fall day and my wife Julie and I were bored out of our minds. She had been talking a lot lately of trying some new things to spice up our sex life. I was all for this, as I have long fantasized of seeing her letting other men fuck her brains out. She was not too sure about doing anything that extreme, but said she’d give it some thought.

Julie is one hot wet dream with shoulder length blond hair, perfect pouting breasts, and an ass that any man would beg to bury his tongue in. Finding men willing to pound her raw would be no problem if only I could get her to go along. Everywhere we go guys are turning their heads to watch her swing her sweet ass on by.

Over lunch, out of nowhere, Julie blurts out “Today’s the day, I am so horny I could scream and I want a wild adventure tonight. I’ll try whatever you want me to do! “ She looked a little embarrassed after she said this while waiting for my response.

I said great, lets do some shopping for a really wild outfit for you and we can check into a hotel and go from there.

We started at Victoria’s Secret (of course) in our pursuit of the perfect sex clothes for my juicy little wife to be sacrificed in. We picked out a delicate, lacy, black and white bra and panty set. Also a matching necklace like the kind a princess would wear, and some hot earrings. Also a very short slut skirt that could be quickly slid off. Next we went to the leather store and picked out some bad ass leather boots that came to mid thigh and an equally bad ass leather jacket. When she tried it all on I almost came in my pants!

About 7:00 we checked into a nice downtown hotel and set about preparing for our adventure. I decided we should get some dinner first and then go to a club. Julie didn’t say much during dinner but I could see in her eyes that she was thinking about all the slutty things she wanted to do later.

When we walked into the club all eyes were on Julie. The place was packed and ninety percent of the customers were men in their mid thirtys. Julie had decided to wear only the jacket without a blouse under so she could easily show her dance partners what she had to offer inside. We saw a table for four with only two men sitting at it so we introduced ourselves and sat down. Brad and Tom said they were in town on business for a week and had finished their work and were ready for a good time.

By the time our second round of drinks arrived, Julie and Brad were already on the dance floor. From where we were sitting I could just make them out. Brad was behind her grinding his pelvis into her beautiful ass while reaching into her now open jacket and pleasing his hands on her juicy tits. Tom said, “ I’d like to get in on some of that.”

I responded, “Strike while the iron is hot, go for it.” With that Tom got up and walked onto the dance floor and joined them.

Now the two of them had Julie sandwiched between them. Tom had her locked in a deep tongue kiss while Brad lifted the back of her skirt and played with her dripping wet pussy. She had lost all sense of where she was or who she was with, she only knew she wanted these hard men using her body until she couldn’t take it anymore. Other men started to get into the act and their hands were everywhere. Julie stood with her legs spread wide, gyrating her hips while the music played and all the men fingered her holes and sucked her exposed tits. Some of the men began to take their cocks out of their pants and they passed her tiny hands around as she eagerly jacked their meat.

When the next song ended, suddenly Julie was back at the table with Brad and Tom. She looked at me with glassy eyes and whispered, “ I’m ready now, if I don’t get fucked soon I think I’ll explode.” We quickly paid the bill and headed for the hotel in my car. All three of them sat in the back with Julie in the middle. No one said much during the ride. All I could hear was the sound of the two men making out with my wife and her faint moans as they worked her succulent body over. Once I heard Julie beg in a whisper, “Please don’t stop, make me cum.”

“Don’t worry baby, you’re going to come plenty tonight, but not until we’ve done everything that we want to do with you,” Tom whispered seductively in her ear.

We entered our hotel room and locked the door behind us with the “do not disturb” sign on it. This was it, time to fulfill all of my fantasies about my slut wife in real life. Brad turned to me and said, “We’ll do this alright but there are going to be some conditions. We don’t want you changing your mind and telling us to stop just as we are about to get our rocks off in your slut, understand?"

“Sure," I said.

Tom approached me, “I don’t think you do, you can watch what we are about to do, but only if we can tie you to a chair and gag you.”

I thought about it for a minute while I glanced over to the bed where Julie was lost in another world rubbing herself between her long sexy legs. What could I say? I wanted to see her hammered by these two studs more than anything else in the world right now. Reluctantly, I mumbled, “Fine.”

The guys pulled up a chair about six feet from the bed proceeded to bind me very tightly to it. Then Brad said, “We’ll try it without the gag for now but if you utter one word we WILL shut you up.”

Brad now undid his pants and laid down on the bed. Julie slid her skirt off and crawled across the bed to his waiting erection. Her eyes were glazed over and she had the look of a starving woman in her face. She eased her luscious mouth over the head of his massive cock and began to work him in slow steady sucking movements. Tom quickly moved into position to get his face between the cheeks of her ass. I could hear the slurping sounds as he lapped feverously at her little virgin asshole. His ass licking was getting Julie hotter now and she pulled Brad’s cock deeper into her mouth and pumped her head faster. I was so excited at the sight of what I was seeing I was shaking. My prick strained at the zipper of my pants and I felt a little woozy.

Julie pulled away from Brad’s cock and said she was getting a little warm. With this, she took off her jacket and laid back down, this time with her mouth sliding onto Tom’ sturdy pole. Brad pulled up from behind her and pressed the head of his meat against my beautiful wife’s tiny pink hole. My mind was screaming yes, yes, do it, fuck her! In one stroke Brad rammed all ten inches of his weapon up Julie’s sweet cunt. Her mouth momentarily popped off Tom’s cock and her mouth opened wide in a gasp of surprise, Then she smiled with satisfaction and went back to work on the other cock. Brad was fucking her in earnest now, his prick all slick and white with Julie’s pussy juice. She was moaning in sublime passion and deep throating the treat in her mouth. Suddenly, reality hit me. “Wait”, I shouted out, “You’re not wearing a rubber, she’s not even on birth control!”

“ I warned you,“ Brad hissed at me. He pulled out of Julie’s pussy with a popping sound. Then he slid her panties off, stuffed them in my mouth, and tied them in place with his necktie. “You’re not going to interfere with us again asshole.” he sneered.

With that he turned back to Julie and asked, “What do you think baby?”

She was too drunk on sheer lust to answer anything other than, " please, please fuck me more." Brad lifted one of her legs in the air for better access then rammed his cock back into her gaping, drooling love hole.

They fucked for only a few minutes like this when I could tell Brad was ready to come. Julie sensed it too and she begged, “Yes, please cum for me, pump me full of goo, I want it!” Brad pulled almost out of her and then slammed his cock home in a shuddering climax. Julie responded with an orgasm of her own. She bucked and jerked and moaned like a woman possessed . I had only dreamed of her cumming like this before. Brad had pumped her so full of sperm that it was leaking out past the sides of his cock as she finished her last twitches of orgasm.

Now Brad rolled onto his back with his cock still firmly embedded in my wife as her cumming had caused his meat to become erect again. In her dazed condition she immediately began sliding her creamy cunt up and down the length of his shaft as she did her best to swallow all of Tom’s tool again. Then they changed positions and Tom got his first feel of her perfect warm cunt wrapped around his dick. Tom groaned with pleasure and said, “This the best puss I’ve ever had, I don’t think we will let your husband have you back.”

They switched positions again only this time Tom headed straight for her ass. “No more turns slut, we both going to fuck you at the same time now”.

Julie started to protest, “No, no, I don’t do that, please no." But it was too late, Tom ripped into her ass with a vengence and started pumping her hard. Not to be outdone, Brad picked up the tempo from below. Soon all three were in a synchronized routine and Julie’s earlier protests were replaced with sounds of ecstasy. "Awww God I love it, more, more, fuck me like the filthy sperm loving whore that I am."

“What about your husband, baby?” she was asked.

“Who cares anymore, fuck him, just pump me full of more sperm, I love it! “she panted out between breaths.

I couldn’t take it any more. Watching these two strangers fucking my little angel in ways she’d never experienced before, listening to her come on their cocks over and over again, seeing the guys drive their sperm filled pricks deep into her cunt and asshole to empty their loads, my own cock started to throb harder and harder and then it erupted into my pants, spurt after spurt, painfully almost until at last it was empty. At the same time Brad and Tom started to spurt into my wife. She moaned as they pulled out and finished cumming on her ass and pussy.

Then they did something totally unexpected, they lifted her up and carried her over to my face and after removing my gag, ordered me to clean her up because they weren’t finished with her yet. I opened my mouth to speak but my “No way” was muffled in her sopping wet sperm covered ass and cunt. I had no choice. I began licking and soon found myself aroused again. Now I was the one crazy with desire. I wanted to devour this cum soaked bitch in heat. When I had her licked totally clean they pulled her away and replaced the gag.

They immediately went to work on her again, this time with her facing up. I could tell by the redness of her inner pussy lips that they were wearing her out but she didn’t seem to mind.

They got really rough with her, calling her names. "That’s right you filthy whore, fuck those dicks, lick my balls, ride his cock with your shit-hole you sperm eating piece of trailer trash," and the like. The more they insulted her, the more she would come until I thought they were going to fuck her to death. Finally, after about an hour of this treatment they pulled out and stood up on the bed. “Time to finish the job baby, drink our cum,” Tom demanded.

She sucked them both hard and eagerly swallowed both of their loads, licking her lips clean and pushing the last of their sperm into her mouth. Then she smiled and said, “Thank you.”

Within minutes, the guys were dressed and gone and Julie was untying me. She asked if I enjoyed the show to which I replied that next time we need more men, maybe even a gangbang!

ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers