One Wild Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve brings Julie camping and she fucks a bike gang.
4.4k words
4.28
83.3k
21
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers

It has been two weeks since our first night of wicked debauchery and my sex life with Julie has been fantastic. I can tell however, that she is already starting to get the itch for another adventure. She has been talking for the last few days about getting out of town, maybe even camping or something. This took me by surprise because it is totally out of character for her, she’s not the woodsy type. I think perhaps she has something else in mind. I am getting hot just imagining the things she might be planning.

We decided to drive to a state forest about sixty miles from our home and spend the weekend in a tent that we bought today. Julie was busy packing her clothes when the phone rang and I took the opportunity to see what she had in her bag. Didn’t look like camping clothes to me, mostly sexy little outfits. My cock started to twitch…

Saturday morning was beautiful and warm, blue sky, the works. We got started early and left right after breakfast. Julie wore a black tank top and a pair of canvas shorts. Not too bold, but I knew it was the most conservative outfit she had with. All the way up she was flirting with the men in the other cars when she thought I wasn’t looking. I teased her about it and she just smiled and gazed off in the distance as if her mind was miles away.

We made it to the forest and had our tent pitched by one o’clock that afternoon. Now it was time to relax so I fixed a couple of rum and cokes and we settled in our folding chairs for some much needed time of just lazing out. The camping area was remarkably empty for such a nice weekend but I guess it was getting kind of late in the season. After we finished our drinks we decided to go for a walk on one of the trails they have cut through the woods here. The fall colors were absolutely breathtaking but not as beautiful as my hot little wife making her way on the path ahead of me. Damn she has a fine ass, I thought to myself, remembering all the wicked things she had eagerly let those two men from the bar do to her not three weeks ago. My cock immediately stiffened at the thought.

Suddenly I heard a female voice coming from ahead of us. “Hello there, I was starting to think I was the only person up here this weekend”, she said with a big pleasant smile. She was a delightfully cute college aged brunette wearing a pair of cutoffs and an open shirt with a leopard print bikini peeking out. I could see that Julie took an immediate liking to her. She walked with us the rest of the way back to our tent, her and Julie laughing and talking all the way. Her name was Erin and she was up here alone for the weekend to just zone out and do some studying.

When we arrived back at the tent I mixed us all a tall stiff drink and then decided it was time to try my hand at making a fire. The girls disappeared into the tent and I could hear them whispering and giggling. It took some work and about half an hour but I finally got a nice little fire going. The girls were getting noticeably silly now and I knew they were starting to feel their drinks, so I poured them each another. Julie and Erin came out of the tent and sat next to each other across the fire from me. Their friendship was getting a little physical now and they were tickling each other and giggling almost nonstop. I knew it wouldn’t be long and they would be feasting on each other’s pink little lips. Julie whispered something in Erin’s ear who turned to me and asked, “Hey Steve, how would you like a little show?”

“Love one,” I replied.

They started peeling each other’s clothes off real sexy and slow. When Julie slid Erin’s cutoffs down she ran her tongue across her sweet ass. I could tell from the look on Erin’s face that she was getting very hot for my wife.

Now Julie pulled Erin’s bikini bottoms down to her thighs and started fingering her clit. Erin closed her eyes and gave out a soft little moan. Julie slid a finger into the girl and she started to rock her hips back and forth slowly whispering in a tiny voice, “Yes, yes, do me.”

They finished undressing each other and Julie got on her back and pulled Erin’s sweet pussy to her mouth. Julie’s face was radiant as she gently nuzzled into the soaking wet love hole before her. “Mmmm you taste good,” she said as she started to lap up the cream that was now pouring out of Erin’s cunt and running down her thighs. She kept moving her tongue back and forth from her hole to her thighs to catch any drips that might try to escape.

“Please baby, don’t stop, make me come, oh god I’m such a slut, I love this,” Erin begged.

“Oh I’ll make you come, but first you’re going to earn it,” Julie said. Neither of the girls heard the two men walk into camp and right up behind me.

The men were big and rough looking and neither looked as though they had bathed in a month. “Nice stuff, the first man said, mind if we watch?”

I decided it would do no good to argue and anyways I was enjoying the show and didn’t want it to end so I said, “sure.” The girls were so busy with their own thing they still hadn’t noticed the strangers, who now settled into the other chairs.

Julie was now on the ground on her side and Erin was licking and slurping her ass and pussy. “That’s it baby, work me good you little mink, oh yes, yes, tongue my ass, I’m going to come!” Julie screamed as she bucked and rammed her asshole against the face that was buried between her cheeks. When she finished spasming, she looked up and saw the two men. She didn’t say anything, she just gave them a lusty smile and turned back to Erin.

“That was great baby, now let me at that little candy box of yours,” Julie purred as she rolled Erin on her back and shoved her legs up and over her head. She went to work seeing how much of her tongue she could shove into Erin’s hole. Erin was squealing with delight now and Julie really poured it on. I glanced over at our male guests and saw a look of raw animal lust on both of their faces. I knew at this moment the only thing on their minds was how badly they were aching to fuck the living shit out of my wife. I could hardly wait! Erin came hard, like a thunderclap, screaming as she pulled Julie’s face into her cunt with her hair and mashed her lips into her. Then all was quiet And the girls stretched out next to each other to relax.

The two strangers got up and said they had to get back now and without thinking I popped out with an invitation to come back for some beers about sundown. The big one said, “You can count on it. By the way, my name is Tank and this here is Snake, mind if we bring a few friends?”

My heart leapt up into my throat, I should have known better, they were bikers, and what was his idea of a “few” friends? I might have gone too far this time, what was in store for my sexy little wife? I knew better than to say no so I smiled and said, “Sure, the more the merrier.” Tank slapped me on the back and they walked away.

As soon as Erin got dressed and headed back to her tent I told Julie about the invitation and suggested we pack up and leave. “No way, she said firmly, I can handle anything they’ve got in their pants, and if there are too many I’ll stick to blow jobs. I’m sure they’d be happy with that.” I wasn’t so sure.

I was sitting next to the fire and Julie was in the tent changing when the guys started to walk into camp after dark. There seemed to be no end to the line as they walked in single file and sat down. I started counting, my god there were sixteen of them all together! “Where’s that sweet little piece of ass with the blonde hair?” Tank demanded to know.

“She’s in changing, I’ll go get her.” I said. I poked my head into the tent and told Julie how many guys there were out there. She smiled wantonly. “Please promise me, blowjobs only, okay?” I pleaded with her.

“Fine, don’t worry you silly boy, I know how to control men,” she said with a smile. I went back out with the other guys and sat down. In a few minutes Julie came out of the tent. She was breathtaking and all the guys stared hungrily at her. She had put on a tiny pair of black hotpants and a white halter, the kind that ties in front, but she didn’t tie it very tightly and we could all see most of what she had to offer.

She threw an arrogant, haughty look at the crowd of men and strutted her hot ass right into the middle of them and sat down. “How about a beer?” she asked. Some one scrambled to fetch one and she slugged it right down and asked for another.

“Christ, you’re alright,” Tank exclaimed as he reached right into her shirt and cupped her breast. When the other men saw that she didn't object they all started to inch closer, trapping Julie in the middle of the group.

Julie slammed down her second beer and looked down at Tank’s crotch which had quite a large bulge developing now. “I’ll bet you have a real nice cock in there, the kind a girl can really wrap her lips around,” she suggested, licking her lips seductively.


The crowd went wild, “Oooooeeeee!!!, this is some cocktease ain’t she,” someone hollered.

“She’s begging for it!” another offered. The men closed in further, their hands began probing every inch of her body, pinching her nipples, and trying to squeeze into her tight hotpants. Julie stood up. Everyone stood up with her. She pulled Snake to her and gave him the sexiest wet kiss she could muster while he pumped her tits and stroked her cunt through her shorts. I could see him slide his tongue into her mouth and she sucked it deeply. She then turned to another man and gave him the same treatment while yet another man was on his knees licking her legs and kissing her ass.

This was Julie in all her glory, this is what she had always craved, and I was totally addicted to seeing it. I hoped she remembered that tonight was oral sex only. She made the rounds and gave each of them a turn at her, rubbing their cocks through their jeans and kissing them. Only when she was certain that every cock was rock hard and aching for her did she back seductively away from the crowd and begin to strip. She looked like a fantasy dream in the firelight as she slowly removed her clothes.

“Do you want to see some ass, boys?” she taunted the crowd. The crowd hooted and hollered. “How about my tits and pussy?” she asked. Now the men really came unglued. One man bragged that he’d give a fucking she’d never forget. She gave him a sultry sneer and smooched mock kisses at him. Then she turned her back to the crowd and untied her top.

The men were begging now, “Turn around baby, show us your stuff.” With that she turned to face the crowd and held the halter wide open for all to see.

She walked slowly to the nearest biker and let him bend down to suck her nipples. Another man clamped his mouth on the other tit while a third man grabbed her head and began giving her a hard kiss which she eagerly returned. She was getting hot now and moaning softly while her hips started to sway forward and back in fucking motions.

Her face was flushed and I knew she was screaming to be fucked. My own cock was aching and throbbing in my pants. She started pulling the zipper of her little shorts down now to a totally silent group that could only stare in anticipation at her crotch. When she had them unzipped she looked Tank right in the eye and slid them from her hips and dropped them to the ground.

Snake bragged, “I’m going to fuck the living shit out of that sweet bitch.”

Julie taunted back, “Maybe in your dreams, stud.” Julie looked the whole gang over and said, “I’m going to drink the cum out of every cock here tonight, every nut will be drained when I’m through.”

“Well my balls are going to be drained up in that sweet pussy, baby,” someone hollered. With that the throng surrounded Julie and the men started fingering both her holes, kissing her, sucking her titties, and licking her asshole. She was in ecstasy, I could the sounds of her moaning over the noise of the mob that was defiling her. She screamed out with her first orgasm of the evening.

I tapped Tank on the shoulder and insisted that there was to be oral sex only because there were too many of them. Tank glared at me, then turned to a couple of the other guys and said, “Cuff this little fuck to a tree, he’s annoying me. Pick a tree close by ‘cause I want him to have a good view of me ripping his little cocktease in two.”

The two men dragged me to the nearest tree and handcuffed my hands behind it. Then they forced a stick between my teeth and tied it in place with a leather thong. One of the men then undid my pants and pushed them to my knees, patted me on the back and snickered, “Have a good time.” Julie had not noticed any of this as she had dropped to her knees and was sucking furiously on each prick that was thrust in her face.

While she sucked, someone was always at her holes slurping all the juices which were pouring profusely out of her pussy as she came in wave after wave of orgasm. Tank walked over to me and pulled out his cock. It was enormous, about eleven inches long and two inches wide with a red heart tattooed on the head. “I want you to get a good look at the cock that is going to give your sweet slut the best fucking she’s ever had!” I struggled to escape but it was no use.

The other guys moved aside for Tank as he took up position behind Julie, who was on her hands and knees getting someone off in her throat. “Mmmm, she moaned, I love sperm, more, who’s next?” she said as she struggled to swallow what I’m sure was a sizable load. After all, she had teased these men for hours, and I know I was bursting at the seams.

Tank pressed the head of his weapon to Julie’s dripping cunt and started to rub it up and down the slit. “Are you ready for a real cock now baby?” he asked mockingly as he looked over at me.

“No, there are too many, I can’t,” she said apologetically.

“You know you’re aching for it darlin’, if you want it, just slide your sweet cunt back and take it,” Tank said as he continued teasing her pussy with his prick.

“I shouldn’t, I really shouldn’t,” she whispered. She was moaning with desire for this huge cock now. I knew her resolve was breaking down and soon he would be getting anything he wanted. Tank kept up the steady teasing as the entire group fell silent to see what she would do. Finally, she looked me in the eye and said, “I’m sorry honey, but I just can’t help myself” Then she looked over her shoulder at Tank’s face and slid her beautiful pink pussy back enveloping his huge filthy cock. The crowd let out a cheer.

She came almost instantly and went half crazy with lust. Tank was getting the best fuck of HIS life as well. He hammered her hard and fast while she moaned and came over and over, telling him how much she loved his cock and loved him and would do anything for him now. His prick was covered with her cum. He flipped her on her back and drove his tool into her again, piston pumping her while kissing her savagely. She couldn’t get enough, she spread her legs as wide as she could get them as she begged him to rip her apart. Tank shuddered, rammed hard into her and said, “You're mine now,” as he exploded inside her and pumped her little snatch full of what must have been a cup of sperm. She squealed as she had yet another mind numbing orgasm.

Tank kissed her one more time, then he stood up and told the group since she was his slut now, he was going to share her with everyone. The men were on her instantly like a pack of wolves. Two men were savagely biting her nipples hard enough for her to cry out in pain while a third incredibly ugly man with missing teeth was between her legs pulling a sizable cock from his dirty jeans. “Open your honey pot up wide baby,” the man demanded. She complied and he easily slid his beef into her now sloppy wet cunt. “Damn, you feel as good as you look, bitch,” he said as he grunted and drooled and slid his cock in and out of her. At first I felt sorry for my little angel, but then I saw the lusty look of desire spread across her face once again. She pulled this ugly pig down onto her and tongue kissed him as she wrapped her pretty legs around his back and rode his prick like a wild woman. After several minutes of this, pigman pulled out and shot his sperm all over her tits and belly. She smeared his jizz all over with her hands. She looked sexier than ever with the shine of his sperm reflecting the firelight.

Now the men started doing her two and three at a time. They kept her mouth, ass, and pussy busy for about an hour. They yanked her hair and spanked her ass as they drove their cocks unmercifully into her. The rougher they got, the more wildly she bucked and jerked on their meat. Her hair was all matted and wet with cum and her ass was glowing a rosy shade of red. She had fucked at least eight men to orgasm by now an was cumming herself every few minutes.

Then Snake walked up to her face as another man was pumping her ass doggy style. He lifted her head up by her slimy hair just as she was cumming again from the feeling of hot jism being shot deep in her bowels. “So, the only way I’m going to fuck you is in my dreams, huh?” he smirked.

“Please….f-fuck….me….s-stud,” Julie managed to gasp out between contractions, “I’m s-sorry….baby….I’ll do….anything…..you w-want….. ….anything.” She clenched up and groaned as she pulled the other man’s sperm deep in her ass.

An evil smile came across Snake’s face, “That’s exactly right cunt, anything! This little cocktease is gonna get what she deserves now, Snake boasted. He slapped her across the face hard. She moaned with passion as another man was inserting himself in her ass. Snake slapped her again, she pushed back against the cock in her ass and started cumming once more. I think she likes it rough," he said as he slapped her harder this time.

“Yes, yes baby, slap me,” she begged. Now Snake started slapping her nonstop while she continued with her ass orgasm, moaning deliciously. Blood trickled from the corner of her mouth but her face was glowing with lust.

My own cock had been rock hard for three hours now and I was aching for relief. It jutted out into the cool night air like a flagpole. There was nothing I could do, I didn’t even have my jeans to push against to relieve my torture. How I longed to have a turn with my cum-soaked wife but the men ignored me and continued to ravage her while I watched. I quivered all over each time a fresh stud would plow into her pussy or ass and bring her to yet another shuddering orgasm. At the moment, Julie was unaware that I even existed as she fucked her way to paradise. She was trying to undo her earlier insult to Snake by giving him the best cock sucking of his life. She licked and slurped his pole like it was candy, begging for him to forgive her and allow her to please him anyway he desired.

One of the men picked up an acorn and shoved it up her ass while she was busy swallowing Snake’s thick cock up to the balls. She could only grunt her approval. He picked up more and poked them in, one at a time. She rotated her hips to assist the stuffing, it was obvious she was loving this idea and the men set out to find more acorns. Soon they had her stuffed with all that she could stand and she begged pitifully, “Please, no more, I’m going to burst.”

She must have had fifty of them inside already but Snake kept popping more in saying, “Just a few more doll, you can handle it.”

I think he must have put another fifty in her before he stopped. Satisfied with his handiwork, he ordered her to roll onto her back. She couldn’t move, groaning in pain as she tried. “Roll the slut over,” he ordered his sidekicks.

“Oh god it hurts, please no,” Julie cried as they rolled her over and pulled her legs wide apart for Snake.

“Hold her tight, he said and two men pulled her arms outstretched tight. He then pulled two vicious looking clamps out of his shirt pocket and clipped them on her nipples. Julie shrieked in pain for several minutes. When her voice returned to a low moan, Snake said, Now you’ll find out how I deal with little prick teasers like you!”

ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers
12