One Wild Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers

Slowly Snake worked his meat into her cunt until his balls bumped into her ass. Julie groaned in pain again. Then he started a rhythmic in and out fucking motion. “Hey, this feels fantastic,” he told his buddies. Even from where I was I could hear the sound of the acorns grinding inside her bowels with each stroke. Now Snake picked up the pace and I think Julie was getting used to the pain because she was starting to respond again. Soon she was thrusting her pretty hips up to meet him with each stroke. She had come so many times tonight I didn’t think she had any think left to give, but soon she was rewarding his prick with a bath of love juice. She kissed him hard and sucked his tongue until he lost it and drained his balls into her.

All the other guys were anxious to try this and soon they were pulling a train on her poor raw cunt. She was so lost in passion now she lost her ability to speak and could only moan and grunt as each man dumped his load into her. When they were all finished they produced a big spoon and scooped the cum from her cunt and off the ground and put it in a large coffee mug. It was nearly full of filthy smelly spunk. She had passed out several times during the acorn fuckfest and was hardly conscious now. Snake lifted her head up by the hair and pressed the cup to her lips. She eased her lips apart and he began to tip up the cup. She reached up and took the cup with both hands and started to slurp it down. It took several minutes, but she got it all down and licked the mug clean down as far as her tongue would reach.

“Good whore, now there’s just one more thing.” he said as he reached to the still smoldering campfire. He pulled a red hot branding iron out of the ashes and promptly pushed it into the flesh of her ass. It was a letter “D”, standing for what I still don’t know. Julie was so out of it she didn’t even flinch when they branded her.

When I awoke the next morning Julie was still out cold where the bikers had left her. My aching cock was still stiff as a bone. I grunted to her as best as I could with a stick in my mouth and she awoke. She looked at my cock and said, “Poor baby, you must hurt,” in a hoarse, weak voice. Unable to stand, she crawled on her hands and knees to my awaiting member. She reached up with her hands and brought it to her mouth. As soon as it touched her cracked, cum encrusted lips it erupted all over her face. She gave me a wonderful tongue bath and licked off every drop. I had never cum this hard before in my whole life.

Six months have passed since the gangbang and we have been fucking nonstop through it all. Every time I think about that night I get hard all over again. Julie loves to taunt me by describing how good those large cocks felt doing those filthy things to her pussy and ass. As she tells the stories her panties become soaking wet and she begs me to fuck her hard like the rotten slut that she is. I want to try some more things……..

ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers
12