One Wild Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie draws droves of men into their lifestyle.
3.7k words
3.99
42k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers

Final Chapter

Two weeks have passed since our last encounter with the “Devils” and I’m hoping they have finally slaked their thirst for my wife. I don’t think we could survive another visit. Julie has changed, she is really getting into this humiliation thing with me and I cannot help but cooperate. My addiction to her is absolute, there is nothing she couldn’t make me do for her. All she needs to do is flash that sweet young pussy of hers at me and I beg to satisfy any wild craving she may have. She makes me beg for sex now and often refuses after teasing me with her body unmercifully. Sometimes after hours of groveling, she’ll tell me about how she daydreams of the hard sex she has received from some of our encounters. She tells me how good their huge cocks felt in her and how exciting it was to be filled with their sperm, all the while rubbing her sweet snatch till she comes right in front of my face. Then she’ll roll over and go to sleep while I watch her beautiful ass and dream of her being fucked raw by some new stud all night long.

It’s Saturday morning and we had just finished breakfast when we heard a large truck pull up across the street. Julie called out from the front room, “I think we are getting a new neighbor, looks like a single guy, I don’t see any wife or kids,” her excitement was obvious. I went to have a look and sure enough, he was a good looking guy in his late twenties and he had bought the nicest house on the block. Julie thought aloud, “Hmmm…I think that house has a pool in the backyard, and I have some new bikinis I‘ve been dying to try out.” My mind immediately envisioned him humping my wife until she begged for mercy. My cock hardened and began to throb. When I returned to reality Julie was off in our bedroom rummaging around. I walked to the doorway of our room and asked what she was doing. “Oh, just looking for something slutty to put on,” she said with a big smile. I returned to the kitchen to finish my coffee.

A few minutes later she came skipping out to the kitchen, twirled around and asked, “How do I look honey?” in a little girl voice. She looked as sweet and innocent as any sixteen year old girl in a bright red pair of jeans and white crop top. She had a Walkman radio clipped to her hip with the headset on her ears and she was shaking her sweet ass to some unknown dance beat. I thought to myself that anyone who saw her today would imagine her to be an untouched virgin. Then my mind slipped to an image of Dave the hitchhiker slamming his hard young rod deep in her cunt as he creamed the back walls of her vagina. “I think I’ll go and meet the new neighbor,” she said with a sly smile.

“Sweetie,” I began, “he’s a neighbor, if he gets a crack at you he’ll want to be over here jumping your bones all the time.”

Julie smiled wide, “I know,” and skipped out the front door.

I was at the window frequently all morning, watching Julie work her magic on our new neighbor. My cock stayed hard for three hours seeing her flirt and tease her way into his mind. She really knows what she’s doing. She helped him carry some of the lighter things in the house and every time she was sure he was looking, she’d bend way over to pick something up. She was driving him crazy with lust for her ass, I saw it in the way he looked at her and the growing bulge in his pants. Then they both disappeared in the house for about twenty minutes and my mind went wild imagining what was going on. When they emerged he gave her a little pat on the ass and she headed home. I knew this man would be having my wife very soon.

Julie was in high spirits when she bounded through the front door, “Well, did you see me, did you.... did you see the way he looked at me, god he has a big cock, I couldn’t take my eyes off his bulge,” she blurted out. She was bubbling over, like a teenager, not a twenty six year old wife. She looked at the lump in my pants and said, “Oh, you were watching….. come here baby.” She dropped to her knees and pulled my cock from my pants. “Mmm…a tasty little treat,” she mocked as she licked up and down my six inch shaft. My balls clenched up in excitement. They had been storing up a load through four days of her non-stop prick teasing and they sensed they were about to be rewarded for their patience.

She pulled me all the way into her mouth easily and gave my nutsack delicate little licks. Every time I was close to exploding she would change her style and ease me gently back from the threshold expertly. She really has become a pro, I’m such a lucky bastard. She took me through this exquisite torture half a dozen times, then just stopped, got up and walked away giggling, “I think I’ll let you stew up some more juices until later, “Carl” has invited us over for drinks and a swim tonight and I want to make sure I have your complete attention.” My balls were near bursting but it was a pain I gladly bore as I sensed how exciting Julie would be for Carl and me later.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur as I limped around the house with swollen balls thinking about all the things Julie might do tonight. She was busy changing from one bikini to another and looking every inch of herself over in the mirror. My eyes were glued to her lithe body every time she afforded me a look. With each new bikini she tried on she would come to me eagerly and ask how she looked.

Did she look more fantastic in each new one than the one before, or was it just my intoxication with her? At last she settled on a French cut string bikini in iridescent cobalt blue. She is a goddess, no man with eyes could think otherwise!

About sundown, Julie threw on a beach wrap and we headed across the street. Her eyes twinkled with excitement. Carl met us at the door and introduced himself to me, shaking my hand. He seemed like a very likable sort of guy. We got the grand tour of the house and it is really something, a veritable mansion. Then he said he had something special to show us in the garage but it could wait until later. We headed to the patio and sat at his bar near the pool. What a pool it was, not very big but surrounded with large boulders and lush green foliage with a little waterfall at one end. Julie headed straight for it. While Carl and I talked, drank, and got to know each other a little she was splashing around and having a good time. After maybe half an hour she stood at the edge of the pool with her hands on her tiny hips and said coyly, “Can any of you boys come out and play?”

Then, to close the trap and leave Carl no chance of escaping her wicked hunger, she pulled the string top of her bikini apart showing him her beautiful young tits. She parted her lips slightly and massaged her breasts while looking right at him. He was transfixed, I knew he was already playing out sex fantasies with her in his mind. Then Julie pulled her thong bottoms to one side and gave him a quick little peek at her golden haired pussy. I heard Carl suck in his breath. She put her bikini back in position, turned, and dove in the water. He and I were silent as she swam to the far side

underwater and came up, wiping the water from her face and hair. She put her arms outstretched on the edge of the pool and waited for him to digest what he had just seen. In just a few minutes he said, “Well I’m going in, how about you?”

I replied, “Go ahead, I’ll finish my drink and follow you in a little bit.

Carl jumped in and made his way across the pool to my dream babe as she drew him in with her eyes. When he got close she put her arms around his neck and asked, “What took you so long tiger?”

He asked, “Hey Steve, would you mind turning on the stereo?” When the music started they began moving through the water around in circles with their eyes locked as if in a trance. When the first song ended they stopped moving with Carl’s back to me. One of Julies arms left his neck and I could tell she was stroking his erection. She leaned her head back and sighed as Carl started to pump her tits gently.

He then leaned in for a kiss but she shoved playfully away and splashed him. “If you want to kiss me, first you have to catch me,” she taunted. Then she swam quickly away with Carl in hot pursuit. Julie is a very good swimmer and I knew he wouldn’t catch her until she wanted him to. She swam to the far end and got out, teasing him with her body from the pool deck as she slowly stripped off her bikini while he feasted on her with his eyes.

Carl climbed out and gave chase but Julie dove back in the water and swam away just before he grabbed her. Carl jumped in after her. She slowed down a little and let him catch her. She turned to him and their eyes fixed on each others. Slowly he leaned in and she didn’t pull away this time. Her arms locked around his neck again only this time much closer. When their lips met she moaned softly for him and I knew he was teasing that luscious pussy with his fingers. Now her hands moved to the back of his head and she kissed him more deeply as she mumbled, “Carl…mmm…oh Carl….yes.” I could see that he was losing all self control from the sound of her angelic voice saying his name. When at last the kissing ended he stepped back and dunked under the water as if to clear his head. I knew it wouldn’t help, she had him under her spell. He made his way to the edge and climbed out, then poured another drink and sat down. Julie went back to swimming and climbing in and out of the pool while we watched..

Julie was really putting on a show now, wearing nothing but a smile as she gave Carl all the eye candy he’d hoped for. She would bend way over each time she dove in from a crouching position letting him get a good look at her pussy and especially her asshole. I think it has been aching for a good reaming lately but she never lets me do that to her. Carl looked at me and said, “I’m assuming all of this is okay with you, right?”

“I love seeing her enjoying herself, don’t you?” I replied, leaving it at that.

“I sure do,” he said with a dreamlike glaze in his eyes as he watched her magnificent form cavort before us.

Julie stopped swimming now and stood facing us with one foot up on a boulder and pulled her pussy lips apart slightly. She licked one finger and teasingly stroked her clit while clutching one of her tits with her other hand. “Do you boys like this?” she asked. Carl could only stare in amazement. “How about my hot ass?” she inquired as she turned and pulled one cheek to spread herself open a little.

“God, what a beauty,” he said, totally mesmerized, “even her asshole is pretty as a picture.” I had to agree with him. Now she spread out a towel only a few feet from where we sat sipping our drinks and sat down.

She sat “Indian” style at first, laughing and sipping her drink through a straw while she flirted up a storm. Then without any warning, she set her drink down and spread her legs as wide as she could, bent at the knee. The conversation stopped as she began to rub and finger herself toward an orgasm. She looked delicious as she began to hump and moan.

She continued with herself like this until Carl began to look like he would come in his pants, then she finished herself off in a sweet little simpering climax. She had Carl right where she wanted him now, eating out of the palm of her hand. She knew he would do all the filthy things to her later that she desired!

Julie got up and put her bikini back on and Carl asked us if we were ready to see his pride and joy. We walked to the garage and he flicked on the light. There sat a pink Cadillac straight from the fifties in perfect shape, just like off the showroom floor. He explained that he’d had it since he was twenty and it was his one big ego trip. “I’ve always wanted to take some pictures of it with a hot babe draped across and maybe make a poster for the wall, he explained, and Julie is the hottest babe I’ve seen in a long time.” Julie was all for the idea and he told her he’d taken the liberty of buying her a special outfit to wear earlier this afternoon and had it laid out in the guest bedroom. Julie skipped off to change.

When she returned she was wearing an extremely short baby doll dress made of black leather with a white leather jacket and matching white boots that came to mid thigh. She looked like a sassy young fuck slut. She stood in front of the Caddy and painted her lips with gloss as Carl’s camera began to flash. Her legs were spread wide and you could almost see her panties in the first shot. It got more seductive from there as she slid and rolled around on his car. She was really loving this kind of attention. Then she started to peel her clothes off. Carl kept snapping pictures until she was down to nothing but a pair of black thigh-high silk stockings, the kind that stay up by themselves.

Carl set the camera down. Gone was the politeness and self restraint. He moved toward her knowing he was going to take what her eyes had been promising him all day. Julie pushed his robe off and eased his swim trunks down halfway while she kissed his lips moaning, “baby, baby, baby, I need it so bad.” His erection was at full staff as she stood close to him and his trunks hit the floor. She took hold of his penis and slid it between her thighs like a bicycle seat while on her tiptoes. I was amazed at what I saw, his cock was so large that it extended a full two inches beyond her tiny ass. I doubted she could handle this monster. She humped him like this for a few minutes while continuing to kiss him passionately. Then she dismounted and sank to the floor.

Wanton lust was in her eyes as she tried to close her hand around his member but couldn’t. His cock was the biggest one I’ve seen her with yet. She kissed the head and then began licking up and down the shaft. Carl groaned and I was sure his balls were aching as much as mine. She ran her tongue all around the rim, then opened her mouth and took in the head. He was shaking noticeably. Julie took a deep breath and slid her mouth forward, taking as much cock in as she could. She didn’t make it halfway. Carl began to hump her tender lips while she held her breath. When she could hold her breath no longer she stood up and led him by the hand to the car.

She laid him across the hood and climbed atop him in the sixty nine position. She set to work on the magic spell that she can cast over any man. She began toying and teasing his cock with her mouth and tongue while he moaned like he was injured and buried his face between her legs. She ground her pussy into his face and ordered him to make her “cum like a filthy whore.” She pumped her pussy juice on his face and ground it in as she belted out the first of what was to be many orgasms this evening. They disengaged and slid off the hood. Carl stood her against the front fender and brought his horse dick to her ripe hole.

Julie tried in vain to ease onto his cock gently but she got stuck about halfway down. Carl showed no conscience as he forced the rest in roughly. She loved the way it felt and egged him on. “Fuck me with that horse cock you animal,” she goaded him, and he slammed her all the harder.

“You like big cocks, don’t you baby,” he said after he’d slammed it into her hard for about a dozen strokes.

“I love them, she said as she started to whimper from the action, Steve’s a good husband but sometimes I need to be stretched open by a real stud that can fuck me like a slutty rag doll.” With this encouragement Carl laid into her with everything he had and she was humping and cumming on his prick in minutes. He started to withdraw but Julie reached back and grabbed his wrist, “No, please don’t do that, cum inside me, I love it so much…..pump me full Carl.” He couldn’t resist when he heard her say his name while her pussy was still clenching his cock in orgasm. He drove into her hard and filled her grateful hole with what it was aching for. Her orgasm increased in intensity and she collapsed on the hood while still pushing against his cock.

When Julie recovered, she set back to work on Carl’s dream cock, slurping him back to a full erection. He sat up on the hood and had her lower herself on him. She steered him straight to her pretty brown hole. Her mouth hung open wide in a silent gasp and beads of sweat appeared on her face as she slowly edged his meaty shaft up her ass. She had a look of pride on her face as she began to slide up and down on him. “Would you like some pictures tiger?” she asked him.

“Oh yeah, that’d be great.” Carl replied between grunts. I dutifully picked up the camera and began taking pictures for him fucking my wife up the ass. I’m sure he’ll be showing these to his friends and bragging later, I thought. Carl put Julie on her hands and knees now and continued to pound her ass into submission. She was in heaven.

She looked like a complete slut in the black stockings taking this stud in her asshole like a bitch in heat. I continued to snap pictures for him. Julie couldn’t take it anymore and had a screaming orgasm while Carl kept hammering away. She was spent now, and collapsed to her side while he continued to satisfy his lust.

She looked straight into the camera and licked her lips as I took the last picture on the roll. Carl groaned and his massive balls began to rise and fall as he filled Julie’s ass with his fluids. She was trembling. When he was finished he pulled out his tool and brought it to her mouth. She grabbed it eagerly and began to show her appreciation for the fucking she had just received. I saw my chance. Both of her holes were still gaping wide open and covered with his sperm. I nuzzled lovingly into her cunt. Carl’s sperm was salty and sticky but had the aroma of my sweet Julie’s love hole and I didn’t mind it too much. I tongued her to another small orgasm while Carl was kissing her. Then I stood up and slipped myself into her wide open pussy and began to fuck. The rest of his hot cum poured out of her and coated my balls. The walls of her stretched cunt barely caressed my much smaller cock but this fact excited me immensely and in just a few minutes I was pumping four days worth of pent up semen into her.

Its been two weeks since the photo shoot and Carl has been over to fuck her every night. The first night he just stripped her clothes off roughly and took her on the living room rug while I was watching television. Another night they went in our bedroom and I heard her moaning and humping him for almost an hour. Yet another night he bent her over the kitchen table while I ate my supper. He even took her while she was in the bathtub once. I would object except that each time he does this I get laid when he is finished and it’s some of the best sex ever. Julie gets so hot and wet her pussy steams.

The last few days he’ been bringing other men with him to fuck her. Sometimes alone, and sometimes they double team her. Julie has had me videotape most of this and sends a copy home with each of our guests. I get off thinking of these men whacking off for the rest of their lives while watching themselves hammer my slutwife. She is getting everything she’s ever dreamed of and I’ve never seen her happier. And I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t sporting an erection. My mind is on her and her slutty antics constantly. I hope this will last forever. I see out the window that Carl and a couple of other guys are walking across the street now…………gotta go!

ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers