One Wild Party Night

Story Info
This party is something.
1.3k words
4.18
21.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
246 Followers

I love parties! The music, the dancing, the drinking – freedom at its best. And do you know what makes it even better? Guys, of course...

No, this is not just another party; this is 'the' party of the year, even though it's just a house party. The house is actually a wrong term, since the thing has more (bed)rooms than you can count. Naturally with all the drinking, people tend to get a little wild, but who cares – you're here to have the time of your life! I'm at the even without a date, but that's only because I want to keep my options open.

Truth be told, I only consider one of the options and that's him, the host of the party. I've been with him on more than one occasion and I know for a fact that he has got a fantastic body. To make sure I'd attract his attention, I'd dressed up real nicely. On a second thought, I must look too nice, because I just caught half of the people checking me out, including some gorgeous girls, too. "Being admired is always nice, I guess." I think to myself, " but then again, what's so special about a black tank top with cleavage enough to show off my red bra and a curve-hugging leather miniskirt?"

-Hey gorgeous, want a drink?

I turn around to find the "lovely" host. So many thoughts cross my mind, but I keep them waiting for the time and say:

- I'll have a screwdriver, but don't forget to get one for yourself, too. I'll be waiting for you.

Soon enough, he returns with out drinks.

- Here you go, gorgeous.

- Thanks...

- Here's to the best party ever!

- Oh, you just wait, it's not even started yet. I say with a grin that says it all.

He winks at me and drinks the cocktail. I decide to keep him waiting for a bit more and move onto the dance floor alone.

I know he's not following me, so I don't bother looking for him. Waving to the DJ (who happens to be a good friend of mine) I find myself a spot. He probably understands what I have in mind, so he plays one of those "sexy" songs. As I start dancing, people open up space and suddenly I'm alone on the floor and everybody is watching me, mesmerized. It really pays off to be a dancer, because it gives you the ability to seduce people with even one slight movement.

When I finish my little show, I receive a round applause. The one of the girls approach me:

- Nice moves, she purrs into my ear, care to share the floor with me for once?

- Sure honey, let's rock this party!

Us, two gorgeous girls, land on the floor and this time everybody knows that they are going to watch a very hot show!

The DJ plays out groove songs as I press my body against the cute blonde in front of me. Her hands cup my ass and caress me. Since she's a bit taller than me, I turn around and press my ass against her pussy. My hands hold her waist as we grind and I can tell she's getting hot. I'm a bit naughtier after a drink or two, so I "accidentally" let my hand slip down and it reaches under her skirt. I expect to find panties, thongs, well, some kind of underwear, but this cat has nothing under the skirt. My fingers rest on her burning pussy for a second, before I find her clit. She moans in my ear and begs me for more. "Honey, I think it's you date's turn. Have a good time!"

I leave her in the hands of some guy and go to the bathroom to straighten up. As I look at my reflection, I hear someone come in. surprisingly, it happens to be the host.

- Look what the cat dragged in...

- Sorry gorgeous, didn't know you were in here.

- Well, what are you going to do about it then?" I ask with a faint smirk on my face, which I'm trying to cover.

Instead of saying something, he comes behind me and presses his body against me.

-You've been teasing me enough, gorgeous. What are YOU going to do about it?

-Well, I think I know a way to make up for it.

He grins as he takes my hand, leading the way to a bedroom. I notice the music plays in the other rooms of the 'house', too, so I decide to put a twist into the game. "You just relax, I'll be right back. Promise I won't run away..."

Quickly I go up to the DJ to request some jazz, saying it will encourage people to pair off and "do something". Then one more quick visit to the bathroom to change my underwear; off with the old ones, I wear the matching red thongs.

When I return, he's wearing only boxers and a shirt.

- What took you so long?

- I'm back, what do you want.. I have a little surprise for you, so lay back and enjoy, honey.

I step away from him and start dancing slowly. First, I take off the tank top and throw it in his face. He laughs, but his eyes are focused on my cleavage. Then I turn around. Bending from the waist to slide the skirt down, I show him a lot, but not all...

- I think it's time for you to come here," he says. Well who am I to turn him down.

I go over to him and sit on his lap, so that my pussy is right on his cock.. he grabs my barely covered ass and caresses the skin, going up to reach my bra; as my hands unbutton his shirt and throw it away. His professional hand unclasps my bra and lets it fall down. His lips catch mine and we lock in a passionate kiss, as our hands roam all around. I grind my pussy on his cock, which is still bound behind the fabric.

I lose control for a second and he uses it to throw me onto the bed. When I try to turn around so that I can lay on my back, I'm "awarded" with a hard slap on my ass. Rising on my knees and elbows, I dare him to take me the hard way. he bites my ass and I just know this means he accepts my invitation.

With a little help from me, he takes off my wet thongs. Then the most amazing thing happens; I feel his tongue on my pussy, licking me and eating me out. You can't even imagine how good he is at it. Naturally he pushes the right buttons and I start coming in his mouth. Soon I collapse on the bed.

When I'm myself again, he rolls me on my back and climbs on top of me. His dick is rock hard by now and I find myself desperate to feel that inside me. He brings it to my opening, but refuses to move on; I know he's getting back at me... Before I can say something, he reaches for my neck and bites me so hard that it nearly kills me from the pleasure. Just when I'm in this state, his cock fills me with all its length. I moan out loud from the pleasure, barely noticing I'm on my second –or maybe even third- orgasm. Thankfully he still keeps going. I raise my legs and put them on his shoulders and he reaches deeper, triggering my g-spot.

As I come one more time, he lets himself come, too. All I can do at the moment is just lay and enjoy the blissful moment. He grins at me while he slips out of me.

- God, that was great! You sure know how to tease though, gorgeous.

- Well, if it's worth waiting for, the longer the better. But I'll admit I couldn't resist you too long. It's been a fun ride and you're positively sexy, so...

- Call me sometime, or I'll be sure to drag you in again.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
246 Followers