One Winter Night In Colorado

Story Info
He gets a sympathy fuck from my best friend's new wife.
11.3k words
4.45
180k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call it a sympathy fuck if you want, but that’s what my friend’s new wife gave me.

As I usually travel a lot with my job, I had to make a trip to Colorado. Going to the Denver area, in the middle of January was not my idea of fun, but at least I could look up an old friend.

Mike had lived there for the last five years. He and I are both 22 years old now, and it was in the middle of our junior year, that his dad had to transfer with his job.

I had not kept in touch with him, although I knew how to get hold of him. I looked at this as a positive thing, since we would be able to catch up on what had gone on in our lives.

I made my trip to Denver, rented a car, and went to my hotel to check in. My business meetings were not to start for two more days, on Monday morning.

I called Mike, telling him I was in town, wondering if we could get together for a few hours. He thought that was great, telling me to come this afternoon. We made a quick conversation about how to get to his house, which would end up being about an hour drive.

Since it was already 2:00pm, I left right after our conversation. The drive was long, and it was snowing quite hard.

I was not sure if I had the right house when I drove up, but this was where the directions led me. As I drove up, in front of the house, I could see a young woman shoveling the fresh fallen snow off the front porch. She finished up, just as I parked my car, and got out.

As I started walking up the snow-packed driveway, she leaned her shovel against the house and started toward me.

“You must be Dan, right”, she asked?

“Yes, hi, I’m Dan Hill”, I answered.

“Oh, good, Mike said you were coming today, and to watch for you”, she said, smiling sweetly.

“Is Dan here”?

“No, you just missed him", she replied. "He got called out on an emergency, caused by this latest snowfall. Don’t worry though, he’ll be back in a few hours. Come on in out of the cold", she said, leading the way.

I knew that Dan worked with the State Highway Department, here in Colorado, so I thought he must be involved somehow with the highway snow removal process.

As we entered the house, she turned to me, and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Jenny”, she said, holding out her hand.

I shook her hand, telling her I was glad to meet her.

“You are obviously Dan’s wife, right”, I suspected?

“That’s right. We’ve been married a little over four months, now”.

We still stood in the door area, as she was taking off all of her winter clothes. As I removed my coat, she took it from me, hanging it in the coat closet, along with her coat and insulated overalls.

She kicked off her boots, and now stood before me in faded jeans and a plain, white tee shirt.

Because my shoes were wet and snowy, I removed them, leaving me in my socks.

She gestured for me to follow her to the living room to have a seat. It was nice and warm in the house as a fire was burning in the fireplace.

As I followed her in, I couldn’t help looking at her. She looked to be about 5’7” tall and about 115 pounds. She had a really nice body, her ass swaying sexily as she walked.

I was taken with her breasts, as well. They were not any bigger than about a 34B, but they seemed so firm and bouncy, as she walked.

Maybe it was the cold weather, but her nipples pushed against her bra and oversized tee shirt.

Unfortunately, her physical attributes brought back painful memories, since she was built a lot like my wife used to be. It was an uncanny resemblance, even down to the style of her shiny hair. Where my wife had brown hair, Jenny’s hair is blond, and fairly thick, sitting just at shoulder length.

I sat on the couch as Jenny sat in a wood rocking chair, a few feet away.

As I got a chance to really look at her face, I was astounded at how much she looked like the actress and playmate, Brittany Daniel.

We began to talk, getting to know each other.

“Mike tells me that the two of you were close friends back in high school”, she began the conversation.

“Ya, we had a lot of great times together, until his family moved, during our Junior Year”, I responded. “Being the same age, and growing up as neighbors, we certainly made a lot of memories together".

“Well, Mike is 22 years old, so you must be about that age too, right”, she asked?

I told her that I was 22, and that Mike and I hadn’t seen each other in 5 years.

“I didn’t know he was married, so when I drove up, I was not sure I had the right house”.

“Ya, like I said, it has been four months now, so I guess we’re still Newlyweds”, she gave a coy smile. "Mike and I dated for about 6 months before getting married, so we’ve known each other just short of a year”.

She went on to tell me that she was now 20 years old.

Though I didn’t tell Jenny, all of this talk about marriage was getting me depressed.

“So, are you married”, Jenny asked?

I was hoping to not talk about it, but I realized I needed to get it out of the way, so I didn’t have to worry about it anymore.

“Uh ..I was, but not anymore”, I answered solemnly. “My wife, Candice, was killed by a drunk driver”, I said, as my eyes welled up with tears.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry”, she pined quickly. “I didn’t mean to bring it up”, she added, trying to repair the situation.

“It’s not your fault, you didn’t know”. "Besides, I suppose I need to talk about it in order to get over it”, I explained.

“We were married exactly one year”. "My wife,..Candice,.. well, she was coming home from work, and the drunk driver crossed lanes, hitting her head on”, I said, fighting back tears.

“It was our one-year anniversary”. “She’s been gone now for six months, and I miss her terribly”, I whispered, with a shaky voice.

I was trying to hide the fact that I was hurting. You know, it’s that painful sensation that you get back in your throat and up under your jaw.

Jenny, not really knowing me, but caring deeply for me, moved over next to me on the couch. She put her arm around me, patting me on the back.

Though she didn’t need to, she again apologized for the awkward conversation.

This gesture of love and caring put me over the edge, as I began to openly weep. I was trying for all I was worth to stifle it, clenching my jaw, but having no luck.

The situation was uncomfortable, especially knowing I had not been with a woman since Candice died. Any sexual relief that I enjoyed had come from getting my own rocks off, usually in the shower.

In this case, I was being reminded of my wife, and here sat Jenny, my friend’s wife, with her arm around me. She was patting me and softly caressing my back.

In any other situation, it would not have mattered but, at this point in time, I was getting quite aroused.

I finally regained my composure, looking out the living room window. The snow was really falling now, and the wind had picked up.

Jenny didn’t say anything, at the time, but she looked worried.

I finally made a comment about the snow, saying, “I knew it was winter here, but I didn’t expect this”.

Jenny was quick to add, “This is actually quite bad, right now”. “Hopefully it will let up, because if it doesn’t, Mike won’t get home any time soon”, she added.

She went on telling me how he logs a lot of overtime, during severe winter storms.

“I kind of hope it lets up too, since I don’t know if I should be driving back to my hotel in this type of storm”.

“Oh, no doubt about it”, she remarked. “This is a pretty bad (White-Out)”, she said with worry in her voice. “Until things change, you’re not going anywhere. Just in case you can’t leave, do you have your bags in your rental car, or did you leave them at your hotel”?

“Well, I do have my bags in the trunk, although I have checked into the hotel”.

She looked at me; her eyes showed me she was serious and worried.

“I don’t want to alarm you, Dan, but you may need to stay here tonight. This type of weather is nothing to take lightly, and if it does not let up pretty quick, you’re staying”.

She suggested that I go out to the car, and move it up into the driveway.

“While you are out there, bring your stuff inside with you”.

I looked at her, and I could tell she was not yanking my chain.

“Ya, ok, I’ll do that now, while I can still see the car”, I agreed.

“When you get back inside, just make yourself at home. I’m going to take a quick shower and clean up a bit”, she said.

She pointed out the television controls and showed me to the refrigerator, in case I would like a beer or a Pepsi.

I got my car relocated, and was glad I did it then, because it was already getting buried with snow.

After I came back into the house, I took off my coat again and went to sit my travel bag in the hallway.

It was quite by accident, but when I turned to go back into the living room, I caught a glimpse of Jenny, in her bedroom. I froze in place, and I felt like I couldn’t quit staring at her.

I was looking down the hallway. Her door was halfway open, with a door-sized, full-length mirror on it. I was actually seeing a reflection of Jenny, in the mirror.

She stood, totally naked. Her back was mostly toward me, but I had a full on-side view of her. She was moving casually, as she had finished kicking her clothes away from around her sexy feet.

Luckily I was able to move slightly out of her view before she could see me.

I felt very embarrassed for having seen her like that, but I was also very turned on. I couldn’t believe what a shock to my sex-starved system it was. My heart was pounding and my hands trembled with anticipation.

I was now carefully out of her sight, so she could not see me, but I still tried to see her. I couldn’t help it, as I stood, mesmerized at her beauty.

I think that what I hoped for, at that particular moment, was to see her turn, thereby giving me another view. I was getting horny, and she did exactly what I wanted her to do. She turned toward me, rewarding me with a full frontal view of her very fit body.

I guess I didn’t think about it, but her bathroom was across the hall. I take for granted that my bathroom, at home, is accessible from the master bedroom, so I was not expecting her to walk out of her room.

She walked out and into the hallway, entering the bathroom. Was it an accident, or just casual, I wondered?

In the brief moments that I saw her walking to the bathroom, I experienced a real treat. Her tits were very pert, standing firmly outward, with very little sag. Her pussy was mostly shaved but with a neatly trimmed triangle of hair on top. Her pussy lips were slightly off tone to the rest of her skin, having just a slight pinkish hue and somewhat puffy.

I also had another realization. She was a natural blond. I liked the way I was able to find that out, as I cocked my chin slightly upward.

After she disappeared into the bathroom, I sighed, and relaxed, realizing I had a hard-on, straining in my tight Levi jeans. Frustrated and yet confused, is another way of describing my condition.

I went into the spacious living room to watch some television, trying to forget what I had seen. I looked out the window to the dark sky; the wind was still blowing hard.

My mind wandered to my friend Mike, wondering if he would get home at all.

I felt like the whole situation was surreal. I had not yet seen my long-time friend, yet I had seen his new, 20 year old wife, naked. My insides seemed to churn with anticipation.

In the back of my mind, I was listening to the shower running. I guess my thoughts were still on Jenny, even though I was trying to get over the vision of her soft, pale flesh.

I found myself rubbing my swollen cock, through my pants. I was in the wrong place to do so, but I had the need to get my rocks off. I exhaled a deep breath, knowing it would have to wait.

I heard the shower stop, and I listened intently as Jenny moved mysteriously, in the bathroom.

At that moment the phone rang, startling me, causing me to jump. I was stunned and just stared at it on the end table.

Jenny came bounding out of the bathroom, wrapping her robe around her, as she ran to the phone. She was still wet, her hair dangling in her eyes, and the wetness causing the robe to cling to her sexy curves.

She had managed to tie the robe sufficiently by the time she answered the phone.

She was an alluring dream, wreaking havoc on my heart, as she sat down on the couch.

“Hello”, I heard her say. “Well, when do you think it will be”?

It was obvious that Mike had called and I was hearing a one-sided conversation.

“I love you, too”, I heard her tell Mike. “No, don’t worry, I already told him he would need to stay. Well, we have the mattress in the family room”.

At this point, I was feeling like a I had become a burden. I felt like I was in the way, and causing an inconvenience. I could tell that they were discussing where to have me sleep, and knowing this made me nervous. I did not want to put them out, and I worried yet again, whether Mike would get home or not.

As Jenny talked on the phone, I sat in the rocking chair, not five feet in front of her.

I was trying to cover my erection by leaning forward, my elbows resting on my knees. I was keenly aware that I had an almost unobstructed view of Jenny’s crotch. Her elusive mound was only hidden by a few inches of terry cloth.

The sight was intoxicatingly hot. Jenny’s light blue robe, though long enough, had split open below the waist, when she sat down. I don’t think she realized it, and I was trying hard not to be caught staring.

Caught up in the phone conversation, her entire legs were showing, as the split robe had fallen easily along both sides of her long, well-toned legs. With guilt, I imagined myself kissing her smooth inner thighs.

In the moments that seemed to go on for a lifetime, I also determined that she had very smooth, freshly shaved legs, adorned by a gold chain around one ankle.

Her toenails were trimmed neatly and painted with a clear, pink tinted polish. Dare I say my hard, nine-inch cock decided to hang around?

My trance was ended as I heard Jenny ending her conversation.

“Ok dear, be careful, and we’ll see ya soon”. “Bye, bye”.

As the near-naked woman hung up the phone, I was nervous. I wanted to tell her that I would just leave, but before I formed any words, she spoke first.

She smiled, looking directly into my eyes. “I have good news and bad news, which would you like first”, she teased, with a grin?

“You need to give me the bad news first”, I admitted with anxiety.

I think she could sense my nervousness, and she clasped her hands together, in front of her, still smiling.

“The bad news is that they expect this storm to last until about 3:00am”, she said with a calming effect. She still tried to put me at ease, by quickly adding, “Mike is headed home, and will be here within an hour”.

I was quite relieved to hear that he was on his way home, but I was still feeling like a burden.

In the meantime, I noticed that Jenny had not yet tried to reposition her robe. In fact, she had shifted slightly more towards me. Although I didn’t dare take a peak, I knew for sure, that her beaver was in view. Her eyes were still locked onto mine, so, for me to try to take a look at her slightly swollen pussy, would be very obvious.

Looking at me, with her sparkling gray eyes, she told me that her and Mike agreed that it was best to stay over night.

“You never did tell me the good news”, I stammered.

“Yes, I did just now”, she was quick to say. "We don’t have a guest bedroom, but we have a good mattress that we use for guests. It’s in the family room, and once I get it made up, it’s as good as a bed”, she added, putting me at ease with her soft voice.


“I don’t want to put you out”, I said.

“Don’t be silly”. “Besides, there is no way you’re driving back to the hotel in this weather”, she calmly, yet firmly stated.

She had a good way of making me feel at ease. I could sense true charity and concern in her voice. It was clear to me that she meant every word.

There was a slight pause in our conversation, so she stood up and told me to follow her.

As I stood, I had another fear. I hoped she would not turn around and see my cock bulge. Leading the way, she said she wanted to show me where I would sleep.

“Go ahead and bring your travel bag, and we’ll get you set up”, she added, glancing over her shoulder.

I grabbed it on our way to the family room, only too happy to use it to hide my arousal.

Following her was a pleasant treat. Her petite ass cheeks were clinging to her robe, giving my imagination a pretty good idea of reality. The dampness of her skin had made the robe stay snugly in the crack of her small ass.

She opened a door on the other side of the well lit kitchen, leading me into a cozy family room.

With a big couch and an entertainment center, it would be crowded for a mattress, but I tried to mind my Ps & Qs.

I sat my bag down, looking around. I then saw the mattress, as she pointed to it, leaning on the wall behind the couch.

“If you wouldn’t mind, could you help me to drag the mattress over to the center”, she asked, her robe gaping open around her firm tits?

“Ya, no problem”, I stated, already grabbing hold of it.

She tried to help, but I stopped her, saying I had it ok.

Just as I was placing it in position, I caught her staring at the huge lump in my pants. She stared for several seconds, and then shifted her questioning eyes to mine... As she did this, embarrassment took over and I rapidly looked elsewhere, trying to defuse the situation.

She didn’t say anything for a few seconds more, and then beginning to speak, she made her eyes look off to the side.

"Well, why don’t you go ahead and relax. After I finish getting my hair brushed and throw on something to wear, I’ll get the bed made up".

The way she made those last comments made me feel guilty and embarrassed. I wondered if seeing my hard cock bulge had made her feel uneasy, here, in her own home.

I tried to forget it, and wanting to hide forever, I headed back to the living room.

She didn’t come out of her bedroom, which made me even more fearful, that I may have offended her.

As I toiled over the situation, I was pleased to see lights, through the living room window. It was a large snowplow, with a yellow flashing beacon on top. With a great deal of relief, I knew it was Mike, finally getting home. I noted the time to be 6:30pm.

Mike actually got clear inside the house, and was greeting me with a handshake before Jenny came out of their bedroom. I tried not to look at his wife, but I did notice that she had merely put on a pair of sweats, and her hair was brushed nicely.

I worried that my very thoughts might give me away, as a thief of something so precious to him.

“My God, it’s good to see you”, Mike said.

“Ya, you too”, I gave a clumzy reply.

He began to apologize for missing my arrival, but I quickly told him not to worry. I told him that I was ok, and in no big hurry since the storm held us captive. I also told him how Jenny had been so kind in looking after me.

He was proud, adding, “ya, she’s great”, as he pulled her to him in a hug.

I just acted as normal as possible while Mike gave her a long kiss. In my mind, it was I, who was tasting Jenny's soft lips.

I believed she was thinking about my situation, and the fact that I had told her about my wife, because she pulled away from him, throwing a nervous glance my way.

Before he could say anything or get suspicious, she said, “lets get these wet clothes off before you get sick”, as she started pulling him down the hall.

As they walked away, Mike told me he was going to grab a hot shower, and would be right out.