One Winter Night In Colorado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again went to watching the TV as I waited. That uncomfortable feeling settled in again, as both of them were gone for quite a while. I heard Mike open his bedroom door and then enter the bathroom.

Right after I heard the shower start, Jenny emerged, carrying sheets and blankets. She headed right for the family room to make the bed.

I decided to follow her, watching her hair dance from side to side, as she walked. Trying to think of someting to say, I asked her if I could help, as we entered the family room?

She was her cheerful self again, and I focused on her perfect, white teeth, as she smiled brightly.

“No, no problem, it won’t take but a few minutes to get the bed made”, she said, kneeling down on the mattress. From my view, I was looking at the bottoms of two, sexy, dainty feet. There were no rough contours, as her feet looked young and well kept.

She then pointed to another door, on the far side of the family room. “The washer and dryer are in there”, she nodded. “I’ll try not to bother you, but unfortunately, I will need to make a few trips in and out of there, this evening”.

If she only knew how much I would appreciate being bothered, I thought.

She went on to tell how Mike had gone through several sets of work clothes in the last few days, with all the overtime he was putting in.

“Oh, not a problem”, I responded. “I just feel very lucky that you two are being so kind to me. It’s your home, so just do whatever you need to”, I added.

“Dan, you are so sweet”, she said smiling, tilting her head slightly.

I looked into her eyes, and I could feel something. I don’t know how to describe it, but there was a certain chemistry that was not there earlier in the day. It was like a barrier between us had disolved, bringing us closer on a subconscious level.

I couldn’t take my gaze away from her eyes, as they seemed to communicate with mine. She had the most alluring, sensual, dark gray eyes that I had ever seen. I had seen a lot of blue or brown-eyed girls, but never dark gray. It’s hard to explain, but her gaze seemed to burn right through me, making my heart pound faster.

I watched and made small talk while she finished the bed. Every time she reached or stretched, smoothing the bedding, a part of me wanted to make love to her.

It did indeed look comfortable, and I new I would sleep well, that is, if I could keep my thoughts in order.

I noticed that the mattress left only a few feet between it and the entertainment center. A crazy thing to think about I guess, but I wondered how she would walk past there safely, if she were carrying a basket of clothes. Oh well.

As we were both going back into the kitchen, Mike came out from his shower. He was dressed in gray sweat pants and a Denver Broncos tee shirt.

It was then that he said, “pardon how I look, but I don’t have much to wear, until the clothes get washed”.

“Ah, no problem by me”, I responded.

“What do you guys want to eat for dinner”, Jenny quizzed, twirling a finger through her shoulder length hair?

Mike told her that a couple of those frozen pizzas, from the freezer, would be ok. She agreed and pulled them out.

“Why don’t you two go into the living room and talk and relax for a while”, she suggested? “I’ll get the pizzas cooking and start a load of clothes in the washer”, she added.

We did just that, knowing we would have about twenty minutes before dinner.

In the living room, I took a seat in the rocking chair. Mike closed the curtains and turned off the TV. Looking my way, he then took on a more serious tone, sitting next to me.

“Hey, Dan”, Mike said, getting my attention.

I looked at him, knowing something was on his mind.

“I don’t want to upset you, so I’ll make it quick. Jenny told me about your wife”.

I looked down toward the floor, almost feeling my body chemistry changing.

“Anyway, I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about her death”.

“Thanks for your concern, and I’m getting over it. I kind of struggled with it earlier today, but I go in spurts, like that”. Usually, if I keep myself busy, I don’t worry about it, and I’m fine”, I added.

Even though I hadn’t talked with Mike for a long time, I felt ok talking to him. I appreciated the kindness that he and Jenny had shown me. He seemed to have more on his mind, but I figured he could ask or tell me anything he wanted to. I didn’t say anything.

Just then, he did ask me another question.

“Dan, it’s none of my business, so you can tell me to shut-up, but I’m curious, if you have started dating again, or not”?

I was silent for a few moments, and then lifting my head, I answered, "no I had not started to date yet". “I suppose I should try to meet some other people and maybe start dating, but I haven’t yet”.

Looking at him, I felt a bit choked up, but I needed to talk. In six months time, I had not yet really talked about Candy's passing.

“When Candice was so suddenly snatched from my reality, I nearly went over the edge. Candice was everything to me. She was the sunshine in my day, and the warmth I needed at night. She was the reason, each day, that I felt like getting out of bed, and making life happen”.

I was having a hard time talking, and I trembled with emotion. My friend, sitting next to me, put his large, firm hand on my shoulder, giving me a supportive squeeze.

“Mike, when I lost Candice, a large part of me left with her. I have had ups and downs, some downs worse than others. I started drinking heavily, and there were times when I would literally drink until I passed out, hoping I would never wake up.

“I fought depression every day, for the first two months after Candy died. I finally told myself that Candice would not want me to fight life that way. It was hard to do, but I have not had a drink of hard alcohol for the past four months”.

“There you have it”, I said, with a quivering voice. “That’s what has been going on in my life, and I’m grateful for your concern and your willingness to listen to me”.

I looked at Mike, seeing that he had tears in his eyes. I hadn’t noticed Jenny, standing at the entrance to the living room. She too, was wiping tears from her face. I was emotional, and hurting, but the love I felt from friends was lifting me to a new perspective. It felt good to talk about my heart-felt feelings.

Mike gave me another pat on the shoulder. “Dan, I know we haven’t been in touch for a long time, but I want you to know, you always have a home here, and we will always be here for you. I want to help, and if there is anything I can do to help you get on with life, please let me know”.

I wiped away a few remaining tears, thanking him, and then I tried to lighten the mood.

“Hey lets cut out this nonsense, and cheer up”, I said. “I’ll be ok, and I do know you will be there for me”, I gratefully added, with my lower lip quivering.

Jenny then smiled and told me I was a good man for having cherished Candice so loyally. She came over and pulled Mike up off the couch and then grabbed my hand, pulling me up off the couch.

“Dinner is ready guys”, she said, as we headed for the kitchen table.

On the way, Jenny reached up around my neck, giving it a few quick massage squeezes, and patted me on the back. I glanced at her, making eye contact, and she just smiled through teary eyes, rubbing my shoulder blade.

Mike was ahead of us and had not seen the gestures. I was not sure of what I was to think about it, so I just accepted it as friendship. I had a warm feeling inside, and I believed I would be ok.

We ate pizza and drank Pepsi. The dinner was simple, yet good, and I appreciated the hospitality.

We then went back to the living room, sitting down to talk. The evening went quick, and I was feeling pretty tired. I could tell that Mike was exhausted, too. His body language suggested he was redy to drop.

At about 10:30pm, I couldn’t take it anymore. I thanked them for a good evening and I thanked Jenny for dinner, and I excused myself to go to bed.

With that, Mike and Jenny agreed that it was getting late. They too, headed for bed.

"Sleep well, Dan, Jenny whispered", giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

I wondered what Dan thought about Jenny giving me a good night kiss, but he didn't show any worry.

I was in the family room, opening my duffle bag. I had stripped down to just my blue, boxer shorts, getting ready to lie down.

I had just stood up, ready to turn off the light, when I heard a timid knock on the door. I had not latched the door fully shut, and it opened freely as Jenny knocked.

It was quite by accident and coincidence, but as the door came open, I was right there. Jenny was standing there with a couple of clean towels and washcloths, as we were suddenly standing only inches apart.

Because of the sexual tension of the day my cock, while not hard, was swollen and enlarged. Because the opening fly on my boxer shorts was gaping open, my cock was very visible to Jenny. I was dumbfounded, and she was embarrassed.

“I ..I’m sorry, I ..didn’t mean ...to ..” Her voice just trailed off, as she was froze in place. She stared at my rising cock, which, on it’s own accord, had fallen out the fly of my shorts.

I’m well endowed, at about 6 inches, flaccid, and nearly 9 inches when fully erect. At this awkward moment, my circumcised cock was trying to be somewhere in between, pointing out and downward about 7 inches.

The whole thing only lasted about 10 seconds, but time seemed to stand still. Her eyes were still fixated on my growing cock; as I was trying to tuck it back in. It's not that easy to hide a rapidly rising hard-on.

I apologized with embarrassment, as I held my cock with one hand, trying to open my fly with the other.

She cut me off, saying, “no, don’t apologize”. “It’s my fault, and I shouldn’t have come charging in”.

Still gazing at my trophy, as I tried to tuck it in, she held out the towels.

“I thought you might need these. Feel free to shower any time”, she said, as she backed away.

She again stammered an apology, as she hastily left the room.

I just shook my head. The sexual tension of the entire day literally amazed me. I turned off the light and plopped down on the floor bed. My mind was reeling as I lie there, trying to fall asleep.

I wanted to jerk my cock, but after so many comical events, I decided I would surely get caught, if I did. Still, I couldn't get over the look on Jenny's face, as she locked her eyes onto my cock.

The next thing I knew, the phone rang, scaring the hell out of me. There is nothing like your body going to an instant 3 foot hover, and then falling back to earth as you’re heart pounds out of control.

I heard Mike answer the phone and begin talking. I had not shut the door all they way, and I could see the kitchen light come on. There was talking and movement for a few minutes.

I tried to focus on the clock. It was 1:25am. From the talking I could hear, Mike had been called out to run the snowplow, again.

I was half awake and I realized I was on my back, with the blankets kicked off, and I was hot.

Their fireplace was hotter than I was used to, and I really didn't want to be covered.

Waking up even more, I realized my cock was once again sticking out the fly of my boxer shorts, only this time, it was as hard as steel. It ached and arched up over my gut, a good 9 inches long. The light from the kitchen made the family room light up enough to see.

I froze in place as I heard Jenny tell Mike she would get his clothes out of the dryer. I had forgotten that Jenny would need to walk through the family room to get the clothes. I had no time to react, and instinctively, I closed my eyes, feigning sleep, as I heard Jenny at the doorway.

I was all sprawled out. The blankets covered about half of one leg. One arm was down to my side and the other arm was up above my head. My cock ached and was in full, unobstructed view.

As Jenny entered the room, I heard her gasp, and then she whispered my name. “Dan ..Are you awake”?

I didn’t move, in fact, I breathed deep and added a very faint snore, thereby telling Jenny I was totally zonked out.

I could feel her gaze upon me. Knowing she was again seeing my swollen, hard cock, made it difficult to control my breathing.

In the dimly lit room, I was able to peek, through squinted eyes, watching Jenny. She was staring, in complete memorization, at my rigid fuck tool.

She finally moved on to the laundry room, trying to look at my cock, all the way. She quickly retrieved a basket of clothes, coming back through the family room. Again, she stared at my cock for a few more seconds and then left the room.

She pulled the door almost shut, but not fully. I could still hear Mike and Jenny for a few more minutes, and then I heard the front door open and shut.

Moments later, I heard the diesel engine of the snowplow start up. Mike warmed it up for a few minutes and then I heard him drive away. I knew he had been called to work, and would be gone for several hours.

The house was then silent, but I knew Jenny was still up because the kitchen light was still on.

I decided that I should continue pretending to be asleep. I guess it was because of the mystery and how I felt, knowing Jenny had looked long at my cock.

At this point, I was hoping she would return to look at my proud unit, yet again. I felt a certain sense of arousal, and I fully planned on beating my meat after I knew she went back to bed.

Through slits in my eyes, I could tell she was in the kitchen, as I saw a shadow move. The door then opened and there stood Jenny, again. She had the light from the kitchen on her, and I could clearly see her beauty. She stood there for a few moments, maybe checking to see if I had awakened.

I made my breathing deep and she took to bait.

Jenny walked slowly over to where I was sleeping. She slowly kneeled down, next to the mattress, still staring at my cock.

I decided to give her a little show. In my sleep, I flexed my cock muscles, making my rock hard shaft move a bit. I heard her gasp and take in a quivering breath.

In a way, I was so turned on; I silently hoped she would make love to me. I had mixed emotions about it. I needed it. I wanted it. I had not had sex in six months.

I worried about my friendship with Mike, and what if he ever knew I fucked his wife. I couldn’t take it any more. I decided that if she made a move on me, I would fuck her.

She was absolutely beautiful. I could smell her perfume, and it was having a tremendous effect on me. She was moving slightly and I was trying to figure out what she was doing.

I could then see that she was taking her wedding ring off. She pulled the ring from her finger, and never taking her eyes from my throbbing cock, she sat the ring up on the end table, next to the clock radio.

I had pre-cum nearly ready to drop from the end of my dick. I watched as Jenny slowly moved her right hand to my cock. Her hand was shaking with nervous anxiety, and her breathing was deep and rapid. She then took a deep breath and grasped my cock in her hand.

Her petite fingers did not quite wrap all the way around the girth of my cock. Seeing the contrast of her hand and my dick, I knew she could easily hold two hands on my cock and still have some stick out he top. Knowing this was driving me wild.

Jenny began a slow, sensual stroking action. She moved my cock up and down, her warm skin inviting sure passion.

There was no way I would last very long. The sensations were beyond description. I decided to let her think I woke up.

I began to stir, and moan. I opened my eyes, looking at Jenny. To my utter amazement, she did not stop or change her actions, at all. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

I opened my mouth a bit, as if I was going to say something.

Jenny just put her index finger from her free hand, onto my lips, as if to say, don’t speak. I closed my mouth around that finger, licked it, and then kissed it. Jenny took this as a sign of approval, and started pumping my cock a bit faster. Her pajama top bounced with every stroke of her hand, due to her swaying tits.

I was not sure of her intentions. At this rate, I would cum, in no time at all. If she planned to fuck, it would have to be a second thing, so to speak, since my orgasm was getting near.

My mind raced as she sent a million sensations through my cock. Maybe she was only planning on helping me to get my rocks off. If that were the case, I would soon know, because I was getting close to orgasm.

I wondered if she had thoughts of putting her mouth down on my cock? I wondered if she had a desire to feel my length push deep inside her? I had a lot of mind-boggling questions like that as I watched this beautiful blond woman, stroking my cock.

I raised my right hand, taking her left tit and squeezing it. She did not try to stop stop me.

She continued to use her hand, loosely gripping my manhood, stroking up and down its length. I felt my orgasm building deep within my loins. My cock began do swell and spasm.

She could sense what was happening and grabbed one of the towels, she had brought to me earlier. Not missing a beat of my cock, she used her free hand, draping the towel over my stomach. I now figured that there would be no oral sex, but I was still grateful for the relief she was giving me.

The feelings were intense, as her sexy hand manipulated my pulsing cock. I tensed up nearly every muscle in my body, as I began to cum. She felt it coming and pumped my cock even faster, tilting my shooting rocket downward. I shot out several pulses of long, thick, pearly ropes of cum, watching them land on the towel. Some of the jets of cum ended up hitting me on the cheek and neck.

Looking at Jenny’s hand, I could see the remaining ejaculated cum, resting on her fingers, running down to my stomach and pubic hair. She slowed her stroking motion but continued, milking every bit of my fluid that she could get.

She was smiling as she gently took the towel, softly cleaning my cock and her hand. She reached up with her left hand, scooping some cum from my cheek, and bringing it to her mouth, sampling a taste. She licked her lips and moaned, finishing the process of wiping up any more cum. Through this whole thing she had not spoken a word, until now.

“I hope you are not offended, but I wanted to do something for you. I hope it felt good to you and relieved some built up tension”, she said, as she leaned down, giving me a simple kiss on the cheek.

With that, she gently tucked my cock back into my shorts. She then reached for the blankets, pulling them up to properly cover me. I watched with quiet gratitude, as she tucked me in, quietly rising to her feet and leaving the room.

She did not pull the door shut as she walked out into the kitchen, and I watched as she disappeared, switching the kitchen light off.

I lie there, still breathing heavily, contemplating what had just transpired. It truly did feel good to me, and it also served to relieve a lot of built up tension.

I was entranced with her actions as I stared into the dark.

I felt deep inside that what she had done was out of sympathy. I hoped that doing what she had done would not have a negative impact on our friendship, between the three of us.

Staring into the dark, I went into a dreamy daze, falling asleep.

The next thing I realized, I was awakened by the sensation of movement. I sleepily opened my eyes, only to find Jenny lying next to me, looking into my eyes. I was still trying to wake up as she just stared at me.

It was now light and I looked at the time to be 8:00am. I refocused my gaze to Jenny, not knowing what to say.

She moved her right hand up to my cheek, taking a slow, caressing movement down to my neck and bare chest.