One Winter Night In Colorado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I need to talk to you”, she said. “What I did before, was to make you feel good, and to let you know I care. I have a problem, though. I need more than to just give you a hand job”, she explained.

“I don’t know how to put this, but seeing your cock, and feeling it in my grasp as I brought you off, has gotten me very worked up. I honestly thought I could just leave and go back to bed, after doing that, but I was wrong”.

“I have never cheated on Mike, although I had plenty of different guys before I met him”, she began to explain. “I feel guilty about what I have done, but I can’t quit thinking about it, and I need more”.

As she said all of this, she moved her hand down my stomach, and under the waistband of my shorts. She took my quickly hardening cock in hand and began the stroking process all over again. I felt like I was in heaven, yet torn with mixed emotions.

“I need your cock inside me, to satisfy urges of my own that are building. I don’t want Mike to find out about this, and I know we can never do this again, but for now, I’m asking you to fuck me”. “Will you”, she asked, with a soft plea in her voice?

The only answer I gave her was to pull her closer, bringing my lips to hers. She eagerly opened, pushing her tongue into my mouth. We shared a deep passionate kiss, swapping tongue saliva.

I caressed the soft skin on her shoulder and toyed with her ear. She moaned out with lust as I slid my hand to her breasts. I lightly pinched her nipples and massaged her soft, pointed tits.

I pulled my mouth away from hers, looking into her eyes. “This will be our secret, and I will not bother you for more sex, later”, I said. “I also want you to know that I am truly, truly grateful for your kindness. I have not been with a woman, since my own wife, six months ago, and I really need this.

I have not been able to keep my mind off you since I arrived”, I confessed.

She smiled, telling me she knew.

We then kissed again, and Jenny removed the pajamas she was wearing, revealing what I had hoped to see.

Pulling the blankets from my body, she slid down the mattress, quickly pulling my shorts down. I thought I would pass out from shear pleasure as I watched Jenny take my hard cock into her mouth. She licked all around the head, pulling off occasionally, stoking me.

Jenny hung her head over my cock allowing a string of spit to fall onto the darkened head. Using her hand she spread it up and down my dick, making it slick. I was getting turned on more by the minute.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she once again took my cock into her mouth. She worked magic on me, bringing me to new sensations.

I had never had an experience like this. My wife used to give me head, but never what I was now feeling. As she worked her velvet mouth up and down my cock, I felt the head of my dick bumping against the back of her mouth.

I felt a strange sensation as she worked her throat muscles, still pushing her head onto my long, rigid shaft. Suddenly, I felt my cock push past the back of her mouth and my cock was entering into her throat.

She pulled off, taking a few breaths of air, and then pushed on again. This time, as my cock entered her throat, it went further. I was totally lost in the situation as she bumped her nose and chin against my pubic area. Her throat swelled thicker, with the presence of the intruder.

She again needed to pull off to get air. Jenny had only deep throated me a little, maybe as a conquest, I don’t know. It was obviously uncomfortable to her.

She now worked a good pace, sucking my cock and stroking me with her hand. I was rock hard and feeling the churning in my nuts. I warned Jenny that I was about to cum and that she should pull her head away before she got a mouthful of my sperm.

She did pull her head up momentarily, looking at me. She stroked me a few more times, still staring blankly into my eyes, and then lowered her head down onto my cock, once again.

She can’t say I didn’t warn her, and I knew she was about to get my load.

I tensed with aching passion, my nuts tight with the onset of my orgasm. I shot a load of cum into her mouth.

She felt the first blast, and quickly stroked my cock, holding her head still. Several jets of my hot cum hit the back of her mouth. I felt her busy tongue and cheek muscles trying to accept my load.

There was cum, running out of her mouth and onto her lips and hand. She pumped continually, swallowing most of what I had to offer.

“That was incredible”, I said. “That felt so good, I can’t believe you did it”.

She smiled with a proud look on her face. My cock was rapidly losing its solid state.

Jenny came up along side me again, caressing my chest. She was patient, not asking for anything, and knowing I would need to get hard again before I could fuck her.

I knew it would be a while before I would get another hard-on, so I gently nudged her, rolling her over onto her back. Her flat stomach sloped easily down to her indented bellybutton, and then on to a trimmed, triangle of pubic hair, above her shaved lips.

I knew she could sense my next action as I moved my hand down to her slick, swollen pussy. I could feel the heat emulating from her cunt, as I began to finger her.

She moaned, ecstatically, as I gently pulled on her folds. I teased her clit with my thumb, while fingering the inside of her love canal. Jenny screeched with delight, shivering with excitement.

I kissed her nipples, gently nibbling them. Moving down her flat, muscular tummy, I headed straight for that sexy pussy that I had seen earlier. Planting a few kisses on her clit, I slithered my tongue up and down her wet slit. I probed my tongue inside her, while using my thumb and forefinger to stimulate her clitoris.

I spread her legs wide, taking in the view. I gently held her labia lips apart, with my fingers, and placed my mouth full on her exposed clit. I sucked it gently, flicking my tongue over it with quick, light flutters. She went wild, groaning from deep in her throat. With every lick and kiss, she let out sensuous moans.

Her juices were flowing heavily, her tummy quivering, as I continued my oral stimulation on her very sexy cunt. Her musty feminine odor was making its way to my senses, and I was feeling my own arousal. My cock was rising to the occasion, anticipating further action.

She started to buck underneath me as I ate her out. Clamping her legs tight against my head, she reached orgasm. My face was completely wet with her juices and I kept flicking her clit, through most of her climax, until she could take no more.

“OOOHHHH, SOOOO GOOOOD”. “I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW GOOOOOD”. “I’M COOOOMMMING, COMING, AHHHHH, UHH, UHH”. Jenny was wild with passion, groaning deep, and I could see her muscles tense up. She was experiencing such stimulation that she pushed on my head, trying to get me to back off.

I pulled my oral assault away, allowing her to descend from her sexual high. She gasped several times, as I knew she was wracked with one hell of a strong orgasm.

“Are you ok, Jenny”, I asked?

“Oh, my Goodness, oooooohhhh, that felt wonderful”, she said, still clenching her legs tight.

I moved up to her face, kissing her. She held me tight, sharing a deep French kiss. She licked my lips and around my mouth finding intrigue in her own feminine juices.

I stroked her hair and squeezed her tits as I kissed her again. Planting a few lingering kisses on her ear, I asked her if she was ok for me to fuck her, yet? She gasped and sighed, pushing me into position.

I moved between her legs, kneeling there, looking at the target that I would be enjoying. Taking my cock in her hand, she eagerly guided me to her wet opening.

I slowly slid my cock into her warm cunt, one inch at a time. Jenny dug her fingers into my back, pulling me in further. I slid my cock in and out of her tight pussy, feeling every inch of her insides. She really did feel tight to me and I was enjoying tremendous sensations, running the length of my cock.

Jenny pulled her knees up and out, giving me even more depth. We fucked in a steady rhythm for several minutes, as she moaned loudly with each thrust.

"AAHHH, UUH, UUH, UUH, OOOOOOHHH"...

She was beautiful beneath me, as I stared at her glazed eyes. Jenny’s neck muscles seemed to tense up and her breasts had goose bumps.

I continued my pumping motion and squeezed her tits with one hand. Since I had already cum a few times, I lasted longer than any lucky guy could expect. I pumped Jenny through two good orgasms, making her moan with gratitude.

“I’MMMMMM COMMMMING”, she yelled. “GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD, SO DEEP, SO LONG”. “OOOOHHH, I”MMMM THERE, CUMMMMMING.

She went nuts; totally engrossed in the pounding I was giving to her. She was breathing loudly and in uneven gasps. My own orgasm was coming quick and I could not hold out any longer.

My cock twitched and the dull ache came from deep in my lower stomach and nuts. My dick pulsed and shot jet after jet of warm fluid inside Jenny’s flexing cunt.

She used her cunt muscles to milk all she could out of my cock, as it twitched. She was totally wet inside now, with our combined juices. I pumped as long as I could before I finally had to collapse on top of her. I kissed her and rolled off to the side.


We lay there, completely spent and used. My dick still twitched a bit, and I felt a few remaining drops of cum, trickling down my thigh.

She felt so warm and tender while I embraced her. Her nipples were rock hard. She trembled and had an occasional spasm as she wound down.

I couldn’t believe what had happened. I loved it and I really needed it, but it was so wrong. Guilt was setting in as I thought about my friend, Mike. Jenny was silent as well, and I wondered what she was thinking.

“Are you ok”, I asked?

“I’m fine. Thank you, Dan, I needed your hard cock inside me, ever since I saw it earlier”.

“No, thank you”, I replied back to her, with sincerity.

“Well, like I said, I know it was wrong, but I think both of us needed it”, she said. I feel very guilty, but the way I’ve decided to deal with it is simple. I’m going to remember and cherish it as a very special time, but I will keep it all to myself, for me. "Mike must never know about this, even if for some reason he would be ok with it”, she added. “I just can’t risk hurting him, and I do love him with all of my heart”, she concluded with watery eyes.

I agreed and promised to help in keeping the friendship normal. “I will also remember it as a special occasion”, I said. “I see it as part of a larger miracle in my life, that has helped me get back on my feet, and I want you to know that I do indeed appreciate what you have done”.

I don’t know why, but I looked at the clock, seeing it was now 9:30am.

Where do you suppose Mike is”, I asked? “Shouldn’t he be home by now”, I quizzed further?

Jenny didn’t answer right away, but I could see she too was wondering. The wind outside had calmed down hours ago, and the snow had stopped falling.

We didn’t have to wonder about Mike for very long, as about then, we could hear the diesel engine of his snowplow getting louder.

“He’s home”, Jenny yelled out!

With that, she grabbed her pajamas, looked around real quick, and darted out of the family room. On her way, she told me, “act like your sleeping in”.

“I will”, I responded with nervousness.

God, I hope we weren’t too careless, I thought.

Luckily, I could hear the shower running, and I knew Jenny had gotten into the bathroom in time.

The sound of the diesel engine stopped, and I knew Mike would be coming into the house pretty quick.

Sure enough, he came in, and I could hear him in the entrance, taking off his warm clothing.

Jenny had not closed my door when she left. I didn’t have time to do so, and I quickly rolled onto my stomach and side, pretending to be asleep.

I could hear Mike in the kitchen, getting a drink of water. I watched though narrow eye slits as he peeked in on me. He stared for longer than I thought was normal, but I kept up the act of sleeping, breathing deeply.

I hoped he could not smell the remnants of our sexual passion, because I sure could. I silently feared that he might, since he lingered so long.

He didn’t try to wake me, but he did come in the room. He stood over me for a few moments and then sat on the couch, just a couple of feet from me. From this angle, I could only look at his knees, and lower. To try to look up toward him, I would have had to move.

In an instant, my heart pounded with immediate fear, as I heard something. The sound was distinct, and obvious. I had heard him as he picked up Jenny’s wedding ring from the end table, above my head.

There was silence for several seconds, and then I heard him set the ring back in place on the end table. Though I couldn't see his face, I heard him exhale, and then there was more, deadening silence.

I had a million thoughts in my head at once, but I felt terrible. I wondered how we could have overlooked the ring.

Surely he knew that something had happened. How could he not know, with the smell of sex, and then the ring that should be on his wife's finger?

He quietly stood up from the couch, and walked toward the door. Just as he reached the doorway to the kitchen, he paused and turned back, looking in my direction.

“Dan, if you’re awake, I want you to know, it’s ok”, he said with a very soft voice. “I ..I .. understand”, he added, with moist, glossy eyes.

He then paused, looking down to the floor, and walked down the hall to his bedroom.

The shower was still running, and I worried for Jenny’s sake.

My guts wrenched and I literally felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to crawl into a hole. I wished I had never come here, mostly because of what Jenny now would have to go through.

I worried about the pain and damage to my friendship with Mike.

How could I have been in heaven, just minutes earlier, and now feel like I was in the depths of hell, I wondered? I slowly sat up, looking blankly ahead.

I decided that in the very least, I needed to get dressed, and prepare myself in case I needed to leave fairly quickly. I got dressed in a clean set of clothes and rounded up all of my things, placing them into my bag.

I carried it out and placed it near the front door, and I went into the living room to sit down.

Just as I sat in the rocking chair, I heard the shower stop. I was afraid for Jenny. She didn’t know what Mike knew, and I worried about what she might say to him, in their first few moments together.

Would she act as though nothing happened, I thought? If she did act that way, would that hurt and offend Mike even more than he is now? I somehow wished I could say something to help save the situation, but I knew I couldn’t.

I hadn’t sat there very long when I heard Mike coming up the hall. It had to be him, because Jenny had not yet exited the bathroom. Mike came in the living room and sat on the couch, across from me. Our eyes met, but Mike showed no emotion.

With tears of shame and a trembling voice, I spoke first.

“Mike, I am so, so sorry”. “I don’t have an excuse worthy enough to use, and I don’t know how to explain what happened, but if you want me to, I’ll certainly try”, I added.

He was silent, not saying anything for nearly a minute. I didn’t know whether to try to say anything more, or just sit there. I hung my head in shame, burying my face in the palms of my hands.

He still didn’t speak, but he didn’t look angry either. He had a few tears of his own as he looked into my eyes.

“Mike, for what it may be worth, if anything, Jenny loves you with all her heart, and is consumed with guilt, right now. The last thing on her mind would be hurting you, and I know for a fact that what happened, took place out of true concern, on her part”.

“I’m asking you this one thing”, I said.
“Whatever you are feeling and however you want to deal with this, I’m begging you to blame only me, not Jenny. You two have a new marriage with your whole lives ahead of you, and I could not live with myself, if for one minute, I am the cause of marital strife for the two of you.

"Please, please, consider what I’m asking", I implored. “Please trust me when I say, that I know the pain of not having my loved one with me. Please, don’t get to the point where you don’t have Jenny anymore. I have my bag packed and I’m ready to go, so I won’t interfere with you, as you get through this. Once again, I’m truly sorry for what happened, and I hope there will be a day when you can forgive me”.

With that, I stood and began walking toward the door.

“Hey, Danny, come back”, he said.

He used to call me Danny, back when we were kids, when we were the best of friends. I slowly turned to look at him. He was standing up and heading toward me.

“You’re absolutely right about Jenny”. She is wonderful, and I certainly can’t imagine life without her. I know my Jenny, and she truly does care about you, and she was in tears yesterday, as she told me about you having lost your wife”.

“Last night, I told you that we would do anything to try to help you and that we would be there for you. I meant it then, and I mean it now, still. I have to admit, I did not expect that we would go so far as to help you with your sex life”, Mike said with a joking smile.

“Ok, look, I love my wife enough to have faith in her, and I know she loves me”.

“Here is exactly what we are going to do, and you are going to help me”, Mike said. “We are going to proceed with life, as if nothing ever happened between you and Jenny. We are NOT going to tell her that I know about what happened, and we are NOT going to tell her anything about our conversation, either. Furthermore, you are going to hang around here for a while today, so we can catch up on all of our missed times”.

“If my dear Jenny still hasn’t missed her wedding ring, here in a little while, I want you to find it, give it to her and tell her she forgot it”.

“I will get over this whole thing, and I want you to do the same. From this very second forward, we are cool, calm and collected. Is that understood"?

“I understand, and I’m grateful”, I answered.

I was very relieved, to say the least. He smiled, gave me a hug and a pat on the back. We both brushed moistness from our eyes. He then turned on the TV and we sat watching it, as Jenny emerged from the bedroom.

We watched casually, as she came up the hall, but she didn’t come into the living room. Instead, she went into the kitchen area.

Only moments later, she appeared in the living room with us, saying, “I’m glad you’re finally home, dear”. As she said that, she grabbed him, giving him a huge hug.

I noticed she had her ring on her finger, and decided that she must have just now gotten it.

She continued to hug him, and with eyes welled up, told him that she had missed him, during the night. I believe she was sincere and really meant it.

We did get along great for the rest of the day, and it was clear that we would all be ok. As far as Mike and I knew, Jenny did not know of Mike’s awareness.

I stayed, through dinner, and we visited all evening long. As I was ready to leave for my hotel, I hugged Mike and shook his hand, telling him goodbye. I then hugged Jenny, telling her goodbye. I thanked them for their hospitality and we all shared smiles as I walked out. Heading to my car, Mike told me to plan on coming back, and that his door was always open.

The End

I will appreciate your votes and any feedback you may want to share. Thanks for taking the time to read this story.