One Wish, Endless Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
603 Followers

For a moment, she just sat there, daring the three lovers to notice the naked little bug-sized girl caught up in their double blowjob. Vincent's cock stretched out before her, like a phallic bridge, high above the carpet, shiny and wet with two girls' saliva. Amanda had marked this cock with her own kisses, but those tiny dots could not be seen.

The glorious bridge was throbbing and pulsing under her thighs, and Amanda dearly wished to straddle the ridge where his cock's head met the shaft and rub her pussy against it. But then the redhead was there, deep-throating Vincent again, her soft, plump lips gliding up the shaft, swallowing the dick, and pushing Amanda across the bridge. Quickly, she scurried to hide in the crispy forest of curls.

Vincent's dick was quite popular today, she mused. Three different girls were focusing all their attention on it. Only one of them had been buried under what felt like tons of penis, she thought proudly, but Vincent was certainly the master of a harem tonight.

And he was ready for more. Amanda ran back across the cock bridge and perched on the head to watch the show. At Vincent's request, the girls were stripping for him. They weren't professionals. Both were a little shy. But they were glad to show themselves to the rock god. And the tiny little super powered pixy was glad to be there.

Amanda was a devout cock worshipper. Nothing would ever turn her from this religion. But she did have a healthy appreciation of the female form. That appreciation was naturally sharper when she was watching a fine female getting stuffed in all her holes by three dicks at once. But nobody could deny the beauty of a woman's body.

The red-headed sword swallower giggled and blushed as she slid her bra off and let her panties drop to the floor. Her name seemed to be Angie, Amanda gathered between giggles.

The brunette was quiet. She grinned as she peeled off her garments, but she wasn't embarrassed and she didn't hesitate. Her name was Belinda.

The two girls danced for Vincent, showing themselves off. And Amanda greatly enjoyed the show. But Vincent was eager to get into those tight pussies and made his impatience known.

The girls were willing. Angie ran to her pile of clothes and pulled a condom out. She kept her head down and her eyes averted. She seemed embarrassed and ashamed to be insisting on safe sex. But Vincent didn't stop her. Amanda hid behind the ridge of his cockhead and watched Angie unwrap the bit of latex and pop it in her mouth.

Angie kissed Vincent's dick and put the condom in position with her tongue. Curious and excited, Amanda stayed where she was. Angie's upper lip passed over her, crushing her against the throbbing floor of Vincent's cock, rolling a latex blanket over her, trapping her inside the condom.

She lay there, splayed out under the tight cover, feeling the heated skin beneath her, her heart pounding at the thrill of it. Tilting her head back, she could see the thick wedge of Vincent's cock head. It was like sighting down the barrel of a rifle. The target was visible beyond, smoothly shaven pussy lips, glistening with moisture.

Amanda couldn't be sure which girl it was. Whoever had the lucky privilege of going first was positioned to take him doggy-style. Amanda loved the doggy position. There was something so erotic about getting fucked from behind by someone whose face you couldn't see. It might be anybody back there, plunging his dick into your body. But the disadvantage, in Amanda's particular situation, was that she didn't know whose pussy she was staring at.

Vincent moved into position. Amanda lay on her back and looked up at a girl's ass in extreme closeup. Then came the penetration itself. Vincent slid himself home into the girl's pussy. For Amanda, it was like being born again, but in reverse. Amanda was going into the vagina instead of coming out. She felt the pussy lips opening to allow entrance, sliding over her face and tits and legs as Vincent conquered the territory, then the pressure of vaginal walls pressing down on her.

The latex barrier was more significant than she'd ever believed, she was surprised to learn. When men had sex with her, using condoms, she had dismissed their complaint that the rubber made that much of a difference. For the girl, penetration of her cunt is a gasp-inducing shock, condom or no. But now, with the latex between her and the groupie's pussy, she was reconsidering.

It was very hot, and very dark in the cunt. Amanda could see in the dark. She could see the pussy walls stretched around Vincent's cock, pressed against her face. The girl was eager for Vincent's rockstar cock. She was very wet for him. But Amanda couldn't feel the wet. She couldn't smell or taste the fresh female juices lubing the cock-tunnel Vincent was plowing. The latex was in the way.

Amanda had never tasted a pussy. Nor had she ever wanted to. But the sex act seemed much less real without the full bombardment of the senses.

Vincent pulled back out, dragging Amanda along for the ride. She got a brief glance at the dressing room before Vincent plunged back into the groupie. She went back and forth between the brightly-lit room and the deep, dark pussy, surfing the sex act under the safety of the condom.

"I am the cock," Amanda thought with delight. "Vincent is fucking his slut with me as his dick."

But then, things changed. Vincent came all the way out of the pussy and then dropped down low beneath it. It was probably just a difference of a few inches, but it was a sharp, vertigo-causing drop from a great height for Amanda.

And then, she was in an entirely different pussy. The groupies, Amanda realized, were in missionary position, one on top of the other. Vincent was standing over them, between their legs. He was going back forth between fucking Angie in doggy, then Belinda in supine.

Amanda compared the two cunts as she rode Vincent in and out of both. Her favorite, by far, was Belinda's. When Vincent was fucking Angie, it was doggy style. Amanda's position on the top of the cock meant she got a good look at Angie's asshole as she went in and out of the pussy below. Even a pretty asshole is not that pretty. But when Vincent was fucking Belinda, in missionary just below Angie, Belinda's legs wrapped around her friend as he went back and forth between them, Amanda got a good look at both girls' clits, a much better sight. And as a bonus, Belinda was a deeper pink inside, and her pussy was wetter than Angie's.

And through the latex, Amanda got to feel Belinda's clit slide over her face as Vincent's cock entered the pussy. It was like a big, firm pillow rubbing up and down her body. But it really was a shame about the latex. Now that Amanda had all these powers, pregnancy and disease couldn't happen without her permission. Never again would she make a man wear a condom to fuck her.

And Vincent shared her distaste. "I am not coming inside this plastic bag," he insisted. "The two of you decide who gets to swallow my load."

I could feel Angie's squeamishness over this ultimatum. Reading her mind, I discovered that she had a jealous boyfriend. She did not want the smell or taste of cum anywhere on her body when she got home.

But Belinda had another suggestion. "I'm not the one who insisted on protection. Ditch the bag and do whatever you'd like with me. Come anywhere you want."

Vincent immediately pulled out and ripped off the condom. Only by hiding behind the cock head did Amanda manage to avoid getting trapped in the condom Vincent tossed in the garbage. She could have easily escaped, of course, but it would have been undignified.

This time, when Vincent thrust naked into Belinda's cunt, Amanda was in for a much rougher ride. The condom had served to keep her in place. Without it, she was tumbled violently back and forth as cock plunged into pussy.

It was like falling overboard in whitewater rapids. Only in absolute darkness. And the water was not cold glacier melt off but hot pussy fluid. The boulders in this raging river were soft cunt walls and rock hard cock. It was the greatest thrill ride Amanda had ever experienced.

It was impossible to keep her grip. If she held onto the giant penis, the tight squeeze of Belinda's pussy would peel her off as Vincent moved in and out. If she tried to hold onto the smooth cunt walls, she was dragged away by the force of Vincent's thrusts.

Amanda was inexorably pushed deeper and deeper into the vagina. She soon found herself clinging to the very tip of Vincent's dick as it drilled Belinda. It was like hugging the front of a battering ram as it penetrated the fortress. She lost her grip as he withdrew and the cock pulled back, away from her. For a moment, she was left alone, floating deep in Belinda's pussy.

Then the penis returned, punching Amanda hard in the face and forcing her even deeper. Vincent was quite large in the masculine pride. He bottomed out in Belinda. If the groupie hadn't protected herself with a diaphragm, Vincent would be striking her cervix. Instead, he was striking Amanda. As boy fucked girl, Amanda was violently pummeled by the advancing and retreating cock. She was beaten and battered. The penis struck her repeatedly on her head and body. It was glorious. She would treasure every bruise. It was the greatest moment of her life so far.

But an even greater moment was about to come. Literally. Vincent gave one final thrust, as deep as he possibly could, then froze there, quivering. Amanda saw him swell up even larger. She was staring directly into the opening at the tip of the penis when it opened.

The first spurt struck her in the face like a blast from a firehose. The second hit her in the neck and chest. And Vincent just kept coming, pouring himself into Belinda's cunt, drowning Amanda in his semen.

She was completely immersed. She was swimming in cum. She was breathing it in. She was drinking it. It completely engulfed her and she loved it.

Amanda shrank herself down even further, until she could actually interact with the tiny little sperms swimming all around her. They were like eels with big heads. They poked at her, trying to fertilize her like she was the egg.

Amanda grabbed one of them just behind the head and shoved it inside herself. It wiggled and wriggled and tried to go deeper. Amanda came again and again and again as the sperm fucked her. She didn't even notice when Vincent's cock withdrew, leaving her alone in a flood of come at the bottom of the cunt.

Exhausted and happy, Amanda grinned in absolute bliss. It was time to go home, but she would surely do this again some time. She vanished from Belinda's cunt and jumped back to her own apartment and appropriate time, adjusting her size back to normal.

She was sticky with cum and her hair was drenched. But she was going to put off her shower until the morning. It would be nice to drift off to sleep coated in this protective layer of man.

Tomorrow would be a whole new adventure. Tomorrow, she was going to make a lot of people very, very happy. All her life, her parents, her brother and sisters, her bosses and co-workers, even one priest she'd known briefly had all tried to give her advice. It was the same piece of advice, over and over and over again. Tomorrow, she was going to split herself into two Amandas, one male, one female. Then she was going to go fuck herself.

Cybotic
Cybotic
603 Followers
12