One with Everything

Story Info
Give me that pizza, and hold yer sausage.
1.9k words
3.94
20k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Carla Shaw

Suzie and I were sitting in a motel room, waiting for the pizza and talking about delivery boys. It amazed me that she, too, had often fantasized about them. That's when we thought up our plan.

Suzie was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, but underneath, I knew she had on a sexy pair of high-cut, lacy and racy, deep purple panties with a matching bra. She was gorgeous, dark and exotic, with long black hair and almond shaped eyes, and she was my best friend.

I'm not gorgeous, not dark and exotic, but average height, average brown hair and on the heavy side of plump. Don't get me wrong; I'm no dog. Guys always seem to find me attractive; must be the "girl next door" look. And tonight, I dressed as I usually did, in a long peasant dress, and although my outside was not strikingly "sexy", my red seamed stockings, black and red lace push up bra undies, and garter made me feel like a whore.

Suzie took off her T-shirt and opened the fly of her jeans, while I unbuttoned my dress completely, except for one at the waist. We unlocked the door, got the pizza money ready and lay on the king-sized bed that came with our room. Giggling, we talked of what could happen as we slowly caressed each other.

I trailed my fingers along her forearm as she shivered and closed her eyes. "You're ready for pizza! Aren't you?" I asked laughing.

"Or something," she answered with a naughty smirk.

We were not sure what to expect when we heard the knock on the door but, looking at each other and nodding, we both called, simultaneously, "Come in!" and in walked the cutest young man (probably in his early 20's), tall, tanned, and nicely built, with about a quarter inch of blond peach-fuzz on top of his head.

He was a little shy, looking at us lying on the bed, but smiled, closed the door behind him, and announced "Pizza!" Suzie and I started laughing and pointed out the small pile of money, which lay between us on the pillow. We then lay back and waited to see what he would do.

He just stood there, smiling in a confused way, when suddenly his face lit up, he set the pizza down, and walked to the bottom of the bed and knelt on the edge. He stretched as far he could but the money was beyond his reach. Shifting his weight, he took a kneeling step up further and again reached for his payment. This time, his hand was between us and we both rolled toward each other, trapping his arm beneath our breasts. He gasped, and tried to pull away, but he was completely at our mercy. Then he smiled, realizing that our mercy would be tender. "I'll do whatever you say," he said with a broad grin, "just don't hurt me."

"Sit up," said Suzie, and he obeyed, resting his back against the headboard, "and put your hands on your head." He did as she asked, and watched, breath held, while Suzie removed my stockings from my shapely legs. Kissing the pizza-guy on the cheek, Suzie proceeded to tie each of his wrists to the legs of the bed. Then she found another pair of stockings in her suitcase, and tied his ankles to the legs at the foot of the bed. His cock grew hard, pushing against the polyester of his uniform pants, and his breathing was shallow, when he allowed himself to breathe at all.

I started my portable CD player, which was preset with some slow sensual music with a heavy bass-line. The kind of music that is perfect to strip to. Or to fuck to. Swaying to the sexy beat of the music, Suzie and I moved towards our captive, from either side of the bed. We stroked his fuzzy head, and then came together, kneeling on the bed, dancing and gently caressing each other. Taking our own sweet time, we slowly undressed each other, planting tiny kisses on each other's bodies as we exposed each tantalizing inch of female flesh. By the end of the first song on the CD, we were stripped down to our sexy undies, and as the second song began, we started using our tongues to tease the pizza-guy, and please each other. Running my hands over our prisoner's thighs, I enjoyed Suzie's tongue lapping at my neck, and my chest, and she made her way down to my breasts, slipping her tongue between my massive boobs. Smiling at the man bound on the bed, I let my hand get within inches of his obviously hard cock, before kissing Suzie on the mouth, deeply. Our tongues danced together to the sexy music on the CD, as he watched and sighed.

Moaning into my mouth, Suzie wrapped her arms around me. She ran her hands up and down my back, and cupped my generous buttocks with her hands, drawing me closer. Moving one hand off of my ass, she deftly unhooked my bra, letting it drop to the bed, exposing my lavish tits and hard nipples to the hungry eyes of our hostage. Breaking our kiss, Suzie kissed a trail back down to my bosom, and flicked her tongue over and around my pert nipples, making me sigh audibly. Running my fingers through her long sable hair, I luxuriated in the feel of her tongue on my breasts.

Quitting my breasts, Suzie kissed and licked my tummy, and moved further down to my thighs. Pushing my legs apart, she kissed my vulva through my panties, and a powerful jolt ran up and down my spine. With one hand, I played with my tits, and with the other, I held Suzie's head between my legs, as she ate my pussy through my soaking panties. Our prisoner's moans made me turn to look at him. He was clearly enjoying the show, his cock straining against his pants, his hips gyrating, and I was wholly enjoying giving him that show. I could feel his eyes on me, as surely as I could feel Suzie's tongue on my cunt.

Lifting my legs up in the air, Suzie began peeling my drenched panties off of me. My pussy was now in full view. Resting her head on my left thigh so that the pizza-guy could still see, Suzie licked my bare pussy, and God, it felt marvelous! In seconds, my body was vibrating with my imminent climax. Shouting obscenities, and thrashing wildly, I came hard, and my cum flowed into Suzie's waiting mouth, while I grabbed the pizza-guy's leg in a vice-like grip.

Climbing on top of me, Suzie kissed me firmly on the mouth, allowing me to taste my thick sweet cum. Mmmm, I love to taste me. Tumbling over towards our bound hostage, I took the dominant position with my beautiful lover, and proceeded to make her purr with my gifted tongue. I licked her neck and her tummy, and all up and down her legs, before languidly removing her pretty bra and sexy wet panties. Taking her perky nipples between my lips, I nibbled them, and flicked my tongue over them, before sucking on them like a baby. I lashed at her nipples until she was moaning, and wrapping her legs around me.

Making sure that our helpless victim still had a good view, I gave Suzie a pleasing tongue-bath. I licked every inch of her, from her face and neck, down her back, and all over her sexy ass. I tasted each of her toes, and tickled the bottoms of her feet with my tongue, and then moved up her legs, and licked her inner thighs. She spread them wide, but I avoided her sweet pussy for now. Continuing her bath, I licked her tummy, and her hips. I was driving her absolutely crazy with lust, and I knew she was ready for her first orgasm.

Sliding my tongue into the delicate folds of Suzie's pussy, I smelled her sweet perfume, and tasted her delicious honey. While I licked her to oblivion, Suzie reached out to the pizza-guy's hard cock. She barely brushed it with the palm of her hand, and I thought the poor guy would cum instantly. Rubbing his thigh, and pulling my hair, she moaned in ecstasy as I licked and kissed her gorgeous cunt. Screaming out my name, she arched her back, and as I slipped a finger gently into her pussy, and clamped my mouth over her clit, she came in waves, and I drank down every drop of her tasty love-juice.

"Are you enjoying the show, honey?" Suzie asked of our guest, when she'd recovered from her climax. He could only nod, and smile. "Well, I think it's time for you to give us a show. Don't you agree Carla?"

"Definitely," I answered honestly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Don't ask silly questions, little boy," snapped Suzie, "you'll find out soon enough." With that, we unbuckled his belt, and tugged down his brown polyester slacks to his knees, revealing his blue cotton bikini briefs.

"Mmmm, sexy," I mused, and lightly raked the bulge under his briefs with my long nails, which made our captive gasp with pleasure. He gasped even louder when Suzie pulled his briefs down to join his pants. His cock was as hard as it could be, and the head was swollen and dark purple. Poor guy, he really needed some attention. I touched it lightly with my fingertips, as Suzie disappeared into the washroom, where she retrieved a glass of warm water. She poured some of the water onto his rigid member, and then squirted a liberal portion of creamy hand lotion over it. It would make the perfect lubrication.

"Are you right handed?" Suzie asked.

"Um. Yes," he answered puzzled.

"I'm going to untie your right hand, then," she said, moving to the stocking restraining his wrist. "You are not to touch anything except for your cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

And sitting side by side in front of him, lazily stroking each other's clits, Suzie and I watched as our prisoner stroked his slick hard cock. He was reluctant, at first, I guess because of the silly stigma attached to masturbation, but Suzie told him that he wasn't going anywhere until we saw him cum. It didn't take him long to get over the stigma, and his reluctance. Soon, he was stroking with abandon, his eyes darting back and forth from Suzie to me, to our faces and to our tits and cunts. "You like jerking off for us, don't you?" asked Suzie. Though it seemed to be less a question than a statement.

"Yes, I do," he answered between grunts, and I thought he was sincere.

Licking his lips, and stroking madly, our prisoner was making me hot, and I ground my pussy against Suzie's hand, and she did the same to my hand. All of us were in a frenzy of lust, and before I knew it we were cumming. Not precisely at the same time, but close enough. Suzie and I shuddered and screamed, while growling and bucking his hips, the pizza-guy shot a huge wad of semen high into the air. It landed on him mere inches from his nipples! He continued stroking for several more minutes, squeezing a couple more gobs of cum from his cock.

Catching my breath, I went into the washroom, and came back with two warm wet washcloths. Suzie and I tenderly cleaned up our guests, while he thanked us most profusely for the "...best tip I've ever gotten!"

When he was all cleaned up, we untied him, and he got dressed and left us to our meal, after receiving tender kisses from each of us.

The pizza wasn't the greatest, but it was adequate. And the service! We couldn't have asked for better.