One with the Clan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love. You. Honey," my mom panted out between grunts.

"Love you too, Mom," I said with tears in my eyes, meaning every word and every implication it brought with it.

Fuck society.

A roar fueled by wild desire rang out as she ground into my flesh, planting her dick deep into my pussy, her mons mashing against my erect clit as she did. A blooming warmth stole my breath, ropes of her seed splashing against the walls of my tunnel until it reached capacity. The excess cum pressed out around our conjoined forms to leak down to the mushroom. The novelty of the feeling washed over me, along with the satisfaction that accompanied knowing that I was the one that had driven her into the arms of ecstasy. Then she bent over and tugged on my nipple with my teeth whilst also wiggling her hips, remaining seated inside me the entire time. I gasped once, my mouth opening wide, an orgasm unlike any other ripping through my body. My body spasmed, fluttering wildly around her dick. The restraints bit into my arms throughout my flailing, my feet nearly cramping with how hard I flexed my legs.

It seemed an age passed before I regained control over my senses

"How are you feeling?" She was bent over me, her arms penning me in as she regained her breath.

"Wonderful," I whispered with breathless awe.

"Good. Very good," she said. With a wave of her arm, the vines that restrained me withered into dust, freeing me.

The move was so unexpected, that I could do nothing but lay there and stare up at her. She was so beautiful, her sharp features framed by the full moon that floated so close overhead that I felt I could reach up and touch it. Her strikingly dark hair, immaculate and orderly, partially fell off her shoulder in long parallel lines. Without meaning to, I reached out to touch it. Mother leaned closer so that I could feel its satiny softness.

"Amazing," I whispered in awe.

"Want to see?"

"Huh?" I asked, prying my eyes away from her hair back to her face.

She chuckled at my still love-drunk state. Snapping her fingers, she pulled them away leaving a rectangle hanging in the air. Looking through the portal, I saw a still body of water, probably located deeper within the forest. Then my eyes caught the reflection there, for the first time realizing the extent of the changes my mother had gifted to me.

"I... I look like you," I said, looking at her for a moment before my eyes were drawn back into the mirror-still surface of the pond and what was captured there. "I'm... beautiful." For what seemed like the first time in my life, I could stare at my reflection and not be distracted by the imperfections. My face was a slightly more youthful version of Shana's, lacking her distinct poise and maturity that made her so captivating. But there was something special about it. Something involving the plump curve of the lips that I could recognize as myself, and see the value of it that was solely mine.

Not worse than Mother. Just... different.

The knowledge warmed me in a place her cock would never be able to reach.

"Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like your gift."

I couldn't contain my joy any longer, and it burst from my chest in the form of a diving hug. The far-sight portal scattered as I passed through it on my way to a rib-cracking embrace.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You made me beautiful."

"You were always beautiful, honey," she lectured, patting me on the back. "

We stayed like that for a time, me kneeling on the edge of a gigantic mushroom, my adopted mother comforting me while tears leaked from my cheeks down her back.

"Oh my god, Leah!" I said suddenly.

"Goddess," mother chided softly, pulling back so she could see my face while we talked. "And it's fine, I know about your adorable romance with your friend and I accept it. She will be a wonderful addition to our clan. Although, she must prove her worth to our goddess before she can be given any of the aspects."

"You knew?" I asked with the same trepidation as if she'd caught me rifling through her purse for money.

Which I've never done if anyone asks.

"Of course, I knew." She mussed up my hair affectionately. "It was clear that your relationship together went beyond platonic. The stolen kisses, and touches that lingered just a little too long, were kind of a giveaway. Also, you have a tendency to stare at her breasts for an unusual amount of time, so much so that it's occasionally detrimental to your conversations."

I blushed crimson.

"For the last week I was worried that you would convince Leah to take the plunge and pop your cherries together before you came of age. It would've made tonight's ritual much more difficult."

The ritual...

"But mom, what is Leah gonna think about my new form?! It's sexy as all hell, don't get me wrong, but it's not exactly normal and I can't exactly go to school looking like this?"

She booped my nose in an insufferably condescending manner. "Silly girl. Do you think tonight is the first time I've looked like this? I've been an elf for many a year now, and only recently has the goddess seen fit to grant my request to start a clan. There are ways that we can hide our forms. And, as far as your friend goes, here's what we're gonna do..."

I sent out a text to Leah, already licking my lips with anticipation, enthralled with the thought of drawing her in and wrapping her in my web until she wouldn't be able to live without me.

T: Hey

T: Shana took a sleeping pill

L: Do u know what time it is?

T: Who cares? Come over

L: Why?

T: Because I want

T: No

T: I need you

T: To sit on my face.

There was a long pause and I giggled, picturing her lovely eyes blinking at her phone screen incredulously.

L: R u serious?

T: Plzzzzzzzz

T: I'm hrny and want u

Another pause.

L: I'll be there in five.

T: Yay!!

T: Front door unlocked. Cum up to room. I be waiting.

Just for good measure, I snapped a pic of my pussy, spreading my lips to expose the first inch or so of my glistening insides. There was no further response.

Not that I expected anything.

I turned to my mistress, ducking my head as she waited for my report. "She's on her way."

"Excellent. Well done daughter. Here's how we'll create a thrall..." she continued explaining what we needed to do and I found myself growing excited with what was to come.

Fondling my lilac flesh and pinching at my dark areola, I carefully tending to the low buzz of arousal that swam through my veins while I settled in to wait for my friend. Leah lived seven houses down the block, so it didn't take long before I heard the sound of her carefully creeping up the stairs to my room. I'd left the door cracked open and had arranged myself into an alluring sprawl, making sure my top half was hidden in the shadows.

It wouldn't do to spook the prey too soon. Speaking of which...

A pale hand pressed on the door swinging wider as Leah pushed into my room, whispering while she did. "Thia? You there?"

"Leah," I drawled, injecting her name with sultry desire and gesturing her to come closer with my dimly illuminated hand.

She swallowed and took that single fateful step too far, allowing my mistress to slide the door closed. A ball gag was secured over my friend's mouth and tightened before she could react. A quick push in the back later, and she tumbled into my arms. Leather cuffs secured her wrists, trussing her up nicely. A gift just waiting to be unwrapped. Taking a moment for myself, I breathed deeply along her neck, sampling her like a gourmound before a wine tasting.

And taste her I will, I thought confidently, a cocky smile pulling at my cheeks.

She smelled of minty aloe vera, no doubt her response to the gentle sunburn that had marred her shoulders after her time at the lake with her parents two days ago.

She's always lamented her fair skin. Complaining that it burns too easily and never tans. But I think it's exquisite.

"Very good daughter," Shana said as she sauntered closer, her body exquisitely naked. "Wonderful execution."

"Thank you mistress," I said, a thrum of satisfaction running through me at having pleased her. Together in the bed, I couldn't help myself and ran my hand under the hem of Leah's shirt, the unnecessary clothing pulled away from her stomach, revealing a patch of her tantalizing skin. She was unnaturally still, and I looked up into her face to see that she was paralyzed, her brain overwhelmed by the impossibility of the situation; it locked up, unable to make any decisions at all or process information. I took my time peeling away her layers until the three of us were equally naked, together under the light of my goddess. It was only then that she startled, covering up her surprising large nips and tastefully trimmed bush.

"Awww. You wrapped me a present for my birthday, thank you so much." I hugged her tightly, entangling my legs with hers. Laying my cheek against her breast, I listened to the pitter-patter of her rabbit-quick heart. "So nervous. We mean you no harm, little mouse. We only wish to play with you." She trembled in my arms, partially from fear and partially from arousal. I couldn't resist taking a taste from the curve of her breast.

So sweet.

Mother joined us in the bed, lying next to Leah, bracketing her in lilac colored flesh. She tilted the nervous young-woman's head toward her and captured her attention with a searing kiss. An experienced hand measured the growing wetness between my friend's legs. "Not quite there yet. She could use a little more encouragement."

Sex-glazed eyes stared uncomprehendingly at my mom. My own eyes slowly opened as I pulled away, watching my girlfriend and mother lock lips.

The first taste was so delicious that I couldn't help but lean in for a second, and a third, and a fourth, gradually working my way along her breast from the edge to the peak, where a delicate pink tip marked the summit. Leah's moan was stifled by mother's kiss at the same moment I gently suckled on her nipple. Mother continued to ply her with kisses, occasionally testing the eagerness of her sex, her other hand massaging Leah's unoccupied breast. When she judged the time right, she grabbed my wrist replacing her fingers with my own against the supple curve. I groped each of Leah's breasts, her moans sweet music to our ears, her resistance having long since melted, succumbing to the unstoppable sexuality that is Shana.

"That's right honey," my mother purred, slithering down the tight body on the way to the flower that wept sweet nectar into my bed. "Just like that. You're both doing so well."

Leah's legs were pulled, and she slid out from beneath me as my mother got her properly situated.

"Hey," I cried at the loss of my immediate entertainment. Anything further was shut down by the stern look my mother gave me from between Leah's breasts and legs. "Ohhhhh," I whispered excitedly, distracted by the erotic table layed out before me. Leah was sprawled along the bed, practically comatose from the attention given by the dark elves in the room. The short strands of her bedraggled pixie cut splayed out above her and her legs curled over the edge of the bed at the knee. My mother's milky eyes stared up at me knowingly as she dipped her head to Leah's sex and began to lick. From beyond my view, both of Shana's hands began to stroke her blood gorged sexes; one hand petting her rigid length while two fingers from her other dipped into her pussy. Leah moaned in bliss from the sensation of my mother's tongue filling her up, her mind falling into a place beyond thought and worries; a realm composed entirely of sensations and liberating submission. Her gaping mouth caught my attention and I considered what she was feeling at this moment.

I want that.

Twisting around, I threw my leg over Leah, pressing my sodden crotch against her nose, the implication clear. And Leah was nothing if not a diligent student.

Ohhhh. This is good. Very good.

While it lacked the explosive penetration of my mother's dick, Leah's tongue was very insistent, curling around and nibbling at my labia in ways that a penis just wasn't capable of. I could tell that Leah didn't exactly know what she was doing, not possessing the experience of my mother. But, what she lacked in skill, she made up for with enthusiasm. She attacked my pussy with the eagerness of a dog whose owner had just returned home. My positioning had the added benefit of giving me easy access to those tantalizing mounds of flesh that jiggled slightly with every muted, involuntary thrust of her hips. Hard nipples met my palms that I used to squish them against her flesh. Arms encircled my thighs, providing Leah more stable leverage with which to press up into me.

There was no shame that I was the first to orgasm, spilling my nectar along my girlfriend's chin, the clenching of my pussy working its warmth up into my core. Leah continued to nibble at my flesh, her rocking hips growing stronger with every passing moment. Having reached my own goal, I shifted my attention down my friend's trim body. Specifically where my mother's tongue continued to wriggle and prod. My mother's eyes, clouded with obvious arousal, glanced down significantly at the pussy she was working on. Understanding her nonverbal cue, I leaned forward, propping myself with one hand that left the other free to press delicately yet firmly against the tiny bundle of nerves and the hood that covered it.

Hello clit, you and I are going to be the very bestest of friends.

Smothered, teased, prodded, twisted, wiggled, and otherwise completely overwhelmed by a sexual tornado, Leah was hopelessly outclassed. Therefore, it was no surprise when she stiffened beneath me, her cries muffled by my lips while bucking against my mother, attempting to squeeze a single additional drop of contact, of pleasure from their conjoined flesh. My mother prolonged Leah's spitroasted orgasm with deft swipes of her tongue before adroitly rising.

"Flesh not of my flesh. I anoint you, Leah, welcoming you as an aspirant of our clan. May you keep our trust and secrets well under the moon of our goddess." She intoned the words, lending them weight. The shadows of the room seemed to bend over our bodies, taking notice of the ritual. Throbbing with a blood-gorged hue, mother's penis looked angry, having been dutifully edged over the last five minutes, and kept constrained by her iron-clad will. After only a few strokes of her dick, it spewed its warm contents across Leah's belly, painting it beautifully in milky globules. Mother's eyes flashed and she laid her hand on the cum-stained stomach, spreading it around as she poured her energy into Leah, making her one with our clan.

"I claim you Leah, for the Spider Goddess in all her glory."

Then with a single thrust of her dick, she speared between my girlfriend's legs, seating herself fully, binding them together in the most primal way possible. Grunting, my mother's prodigious thighs fleshed, forcing a final spurt of cum into the deepest parts of Leah's moist folds.

The sexual energy trickling through my girlfriends veins became an inferno and triggered a second orgasm that made her violently buck twice before she fell limp to the bed, beyond exhausted. I could feel the power swimming through the room with mother's directed potential, weaving all of us together with ephemeral spiderwebs of magic. Mother brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it clean, milky eyes glowing, showing me a ghostly overlay of an even more inhuman woman with eight impossibly black eyes. The image existed only for a moment before it was gone. Looking again, I managed to half convince myself I'd imagined the whole thing within a couple of seconds. I flopped off my stunned girlfriend and lay next to her in my bed, both of us panting with exertion, unused to the sexual olympics we'd just undergone.

"I'll leave you two to get situated. Love you both," mother said, planting kisses on the crowns of each of our heads. She paused near my head to whisper, "She won't have any memory of the unusual bits of tonight. My magic will smooth away the rough edges and I'll trust you not to remind her."

I nodded my acquiescence as she turned to leave. Tantalized by its flacid heft, I reached out and gave her penis a final stroke as she left the room.

"This is gonna sound a little strange, but I think I'm in love with your mother's dick," Leah whispered in my ear as together we watched my mother's exquisite ass leave the room.

"That doesn't sound strange at all," I said distractedly. It took me a moment to recover from seeing that succulent slab of meat, every glimpse of it tended to put me into a short-term trance where all I could think about was cock.

Specifically that cock.

When I did recover, I turned toward my longtime friend and recently turned lover. "Hey, you doing okay?"

She flopped onto the bed and held the back of her hand to the forehead.

Slightly worried about the abrupt escalation of our relationship, I crawled up next to her. Propping my head up with a hand, I looked down at her, trailing my fingers up her stomach. She giggled and pulled her knees up, removing her hand so I could see her face. I was relieved to see it filled with astonishment and not regret. Continuing to drag my hand playfully along her skin, I waited for her to speak.

"Stop it," she cried, capturing my hand with her own. A long drawn out breath was released from over-sexed lungs.

"That good huh?"

"You have no idea," she said with a more private giggle. She looked over at me and I arched a brow in skepticism. "Okay maybe you do," she relented. Threading our hands together between our bodies, she was every inch the giddy schoolgirl I felt. "That was amazing, whatever she did to me removed all my nervousness. And, as for the event itself... it was better than I could've imagined. I expected pain, you know? With my virginity seal still being intact, ensuring my freshness and everything. Some of our classmates talked about it..." she shivered in imagined horror. "Straight out of a slasher-flick. I had none of that, it was just..."

"Fullness," I supplied, remembering my own first time and how it felt. "A fullness so deep you feel like it's punching the air out of your lungs."

Her eyes went wide and she nodded in agreement. "Exactly. That's exactly how it felt. And Flower was so quick to accommodate the invader. All, 'come right inside, I'm so glad to have you. Can I make you some tea? Would you care for some bis-'" She fell silent, realizing what my words had implied. "Wait... So she did you too?"

"Yeah, before I texted you."

We fell silent, giddy smiles gradually creeping up on us. Squealing we bounced awkwardly on our bed, both of us excited to have taken the step toward adulthood together. Leah slapped my arm. "You naughty girl. Seducing your mother like that."

"Trust me, I didn't do much seducing, she was the one doing all the heavy lifting in that department. And, if I have to tell the truth..."

"You do," she said, caught up in the atmosphere of our impromptu slumber party. "Besties have to tell all, it's part of that pinky swear we made in the sixth grade."

"Her being my stepmother, it kinda made it hotter. Like, I didn't realize that this sexual being smoldered just under her surface. There was a tigress in my home, slowly stalking me until I was ripe enough to devour." I bit my lip at the swell of arousal the thought brought to my sex.

"Lucky," she groaned. "You get to live with her, meanwhile I'm stuck over at my house with my plain-Jane mother. I know for a fact that she doesn't have anything hiding under her-"