One with the Clan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which reminds me...

"You wouldn't happen to have a bottle of lube? Would you? Otherwise we might have to get positively prehistoric and resort to saliva."

"Keep it in your loincloth cavewoman, I stole some from my parents a couple months ago." Leah tossed me the bottle.

"Seems the girl scouts teach foraging as well as being prepared. Although it feels a little squicky to be using your parents sloppy leftovers." Applying generous amounts of the cold lubrication to the white silicone, I spread it liberally up and down it's length with a mimed handjob.

"Please never call it that again," she said with a shudder.

After I'd completely covered the dildo with the slick gel, I couldn't resist waggling my hips, forcing the thing to sway back and forth comically.

"I'm a thresher coming to reap your pussy," I intoned in a comically deep voice.

"And you call me a dork."

"You are. You literally just used the term penis simulacrum in a semi serious manner." Using both hands I pointed finger guns at the silicone dick. "That is a cock, dick, or dildo. I'll accept Mr. Happy Time, but only on rare occasions."

"Like the first of the month. Every other Wednesday. Or Fridays that land on odd numbered days," Leah said, giving me sultry bedroom eyes that sent my heart racing.

"Exactly, now you're getting the hang of it."

"Not quite, considering it's still right there and not inside me." She pulled at her lip with her teeth and bounced her eyebrows suggestively. The look was sultry and innocent in equal measures, mixing together into a dish that stole the oxygen straight from my lungs.

Unable to restrain myself a moment longer, I pounced at her, knocking her back onto the bed. I loomed over her aggressively and stole an eager kiss from her lips. My first couple attempts failed to find the promised land, it was more difficult than I'd expected. Leah giggled and reached down to help me out. Working together we managed to get the first couple inches seated inside. Before I began to thrust, she stopped me with a hand to the breast.

"What's wrong?" I asked, slightly frightened that I'd hurt her, but eager to continue regardless. There was a beast in my chest and it wanted to devour her, to maul her and take her kicking and screaming to a violent orgasm, disregarding any protests along the way.

"It's just... It's only my second time having anything in there that could go farther than an inch or two. I-"

"I'll take it slow Leah. Trust me, I have no intention of causing you any pain."

"Love you," she said, giving me the green flag with a nod.

The nerves remained in place so I pinched off my desire and made sure to take it glacially slow, giving my waist a side to side wiggle as I worked forward with minimum haste. She grit her teeth a few times, her body slow to adjust to the heft of her intruder.

Communication is key. I think I remember reading that somewhere.

"How we doing?"

"I'm fine, it's just, I think my eyes exceeded my stomach on this one. Next time remind me to get a smaller dildo."

"Do you want me to stop? We can always try this again later. There's no need to force ourselves to rush," I said, at odds with the desires of the creature my mother had made of me.

"No, don't stop. I'm adjusting and it's starting to feel quite good. Just stay slow for a little longer and I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to open up the throttle."

"Okay, you're the conductor of this symphony."

"How does it feel from your end?"

"Honestly, it's not doing much for me sensation wise. But psychologically it's a huge turn on to watch you swallow my proverbial sword."

"Damn, I didn't really think about that." She frowned, obviously displeased that I wasn't enjoying it as much as she was. Cause it was pretty damn obvious that she was loving it.

"It's fine," I consoled her. "Maybe we can talk to my mother later and figure out something that works for the both of us. Now, are you ready?"

"Ready."

Pushing forward, I slid into her core, watching her closely for any sign of discomfort. Her eyes shot wide, but her moan seemed to indicate pleasure over any sort of pain. A short withdrawal and then I prodded into her once more. Another moan. I continued for another four strokes or so, until Leah clawed at my shoulders.

"Stop teasing and give it to me already."

Smirking, I pulled back, careful not to go too far.

I guess that was the green light. Not very subtle is she.

My next thrust slammed our groins together, the wet slap reverberating through the room. It was forceful, but the motion felt awkward, my hips not used to the motion. I experimented, varying the angle and tempo of my plunging strokes until I found one that felt semi-natural and also had Leah crying out.

"Yes. Yes. Yes."

I wanted to talk dirty to her, to be suave and composed. But, the only things that came to mind was the stupid appelations I'd heard in the various porn videos I'd watched; my mind being filled with the sight of my panting girlfriend on the cusp of blissful release.

I settled with. "Fuck. You're so hot." The words were accompanied with a particularly virulent gut-punching thrust. That did the job, forcing Leah to crest the wave she'd been riding, her pussy rhythmically clenching around the milky white dildo. Using my own experiences as a guide, I continued doing what I'd been doing, helping her surf the pleasure as all the tension in her body fled, like a guitar string that'd snapped. The tingling sensation washed over her body, toes wiggling after their harsh tightening during the event.

Finally Leah, patted my arm, nonverbally letting me know it was okay to idle down, my hips resting against her as rogue vaginal convulsions were carried into the harness through the dildo. Breathing deeply, I wiped my sweat laden brow and rolled my shoulders, staring up at the ceiling. A small rectangle, no larger than a t-shirt, crackled with mystic energy, bridging the space between Leah's room and my parents bedroom. Within that bedroom sat my mother, literally eating a bowl of popcorn on her king-sized bed while she watched our show.

I about jumped out of my skin like some kind of cartoon cat.

"Shit!"

"Hey children, good to see you enjoying yourselves. Thia, I'm expecting you home by six, we're having tuna casserole as a family," she said, like it wasn't completely strange that she'd popped open a voyeuristic portal.

Although the thought of her watching is kind of hot.

"Sure mom," I said, trying to slow down my beating heart.

"Hi Mrs. Darmouth."

"Hi Leah. And, please, call me Shana. I have had my tongue buried inside your cute little snatch after all."

"Shana," Leah said demurely, nibbling on the word, sampling how it tasted and finding it distinctly pleasing.

My mom's eyebrow quirked when I leaned back, allowing the white dildo to flop from Leah's pussy. It's sodden length, warmed by her vagina, resting innocently atop her belly.

"Cute strap-on. Yours?"

"Yeah," she said reverently at my mother's kinky but earnest praise.

"Good taste. I'll have to show you some of my own collection the next time you're over."

"Look forward to it... Shana."

I could see the thrill she had at calling mom such a personal term. It was slightly vexing that she was paying attention to Mother when I was the one right next to her. It made me want to force myself upon her in all sorts of wicked ways until she was only capable of thinking about me.

Until my scent involuntarily causes her labia to swell with arousal and my touch sends shivers down her spine.

It was my own turn to bite my lip with arousal.

Sploosh.

Turning my attention away from my girlfriend, I focused through the portal. "Mom, we're kind of in the middle of something," I complained.

"Love you two, have fun. Remember, six o'clock young lady, don't be late." The viewing portal floating above the bed poofed out of existence.

I shifted my attention to my partner, my thighs and abs complained while my pussy assured my brain that we could certainly take another stab at it.

This having a dick thing is a lot harder than it looks. It takes a lot of work to put it to use. Next time I'll have to have Leah bounce around on top of me and do her own dirty work, that'll be fun.

"Round two?" Leah asked coyly.

"Round two," I agreed. Surprising Leah, I reached down and spun us around so that she was laying above me. "Only this time, it's your turn to drive."

Determined, Leah bit her lip, reaching between our legs to line up the silicon with her pussy.

So hot.

The next day was fairly normal, considering how unique the previous two had been. Normal breakfast, followed by normal lunch, followed by normal soccer practice. It all seemed so boring, so bland, when I compared it to the excitement and passion of my mother or my girlfriend. Basically, I had sex on the brain and I liked it that way.

Removing my sweaty workout clothes, I tossed them into the corner before flopping onto my bed. I'd gone somewhere around nine hours or so without having sex for the first time since the first time I'd had sex; not counting time I spent sleeping.

Which is far too long. Mother has opened my eyes.

The illusion covering my true form faded away, revealing my violet skin and taught muscles.

When I get the hang of this I'm gonna kick so much ass on the soccer field. But for now, it's time for some fun.

With thoughts of my conversion in my head, mother's delicious dick in particular, I closed my eyes and began to curl my fingers through my delicate labia. I'd only just gotten started when my door burst open, allowing my mother, in her full dark elf glory, to haul a shoulder bag into your room.

"Pack your things we're going on a vacation," she said, tossing me a bag that was twin to the one she carried but empty. Speaking quickly but not hurried, she seemed on edge.

"What's going on?"

Without seemingly flexing a muscle, she suddenly loomed, and I lost all desire to speak or ask any sort of questions.

Although my bladder does feel full, I wonder why that is? I sarcastically thought to myself.

Taking the entire drawer from the cabinet, I upended all my clean underthings into the bag. After a moment, Shana sighed and rubbed her hand across her face, her presence receding enough to allow me to relax a skosh, conveniently also letting my anus unpucker from diamond crushing levels.

"One of my informants has alerted me that the skinwalkers have picked up on my scent."

"Are we in danger?" I asked nervously, a pit opening up in the bottom of my stomach. "Do we need to fight?"

"What?! No," she said, obviously confused.

"Then why are we running away?" I asked while continuing to pile clothes willy-nilly into the bag.

She pursed her lips, amusement and understanding blooming on her face. "No no no. Nothing like that." Her eyes went glassy in remembrance. "It's so much worse than that." Her milky eyes met mine, filled to the brim with seriousness. "They worship us as gods."

~ End of Chapter 1~