One with the Clan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Aliza who smiled genuinely at me and gave me a little wave.

She expects monogamy?! But... Shana. And Leah. And that harem boy. And...

Mother read my panic and laughed. "Monogamous in terms of their race, she won't try to prevent you from having sex. In fact, she'll probably be more devoted to getting you laid than you will be for yourself. If she sees that's what you want, she's gonna try to get it for you. Harpy skinwalkers on the other hand, they come in flocks, the entire clutch sticking together and latching onto any ruler who would have them."

"How many in a flock?"

"Anywhere from one to three dozen," she said amusedly, memories flashing in her milky eyes, both good and bad.

"Damn..." I said in an astonished whisper. I tried to imagine such an orgy of such magnitude, and all I could picture was a giant suffocating pile of naked people, dome-like, with arms and wings pressing out of the oddly symmetrical pile at steady intervals; the entire thing looked like medieval mace that'd been cut in half. I giggled.

"It's not really a joke, they are very affectionate and very..." She wrinkled her nose in thought. "Eager. For all sorts of attention. They hang on your every word and will do anything to please you."

Frowning, I tried to figure out what was wrong with that, all of it sounded like good things.

So why did we flee?

"I bet you're wondering why those are bad things? I bet it sounds pretty good."

I pinched my lips sheepishly, a little awkward at her ability to so easily read my thoughts. "Yeah."

She playfully tousled my hair and pulled me into a hug that had her squeezing the fleshy bubble of my ass. "It isn't necessarily a bad thing," she amended, easing the sting of her lesson. "It's a lot of responsibility. And that kind of pressure can weigh on you after a time. Especially when you don't feel like you're ready for that kind of control and influence on another person. Or a group of people."

This time it was my turn to hug her reassuringly and she favored me with a kiss on my forehead. "Love you, mom."

"Love you too, sweetie."

Aliza remained silent, but had the widest grin I'd ever seen as she snuggled into the two of us with her face and hands.

"So, what's their deal? Why do they latch onto dark elves like this," I said, delicately prying away the eager skinwalker.

"They fucking love to sleep. It's like catnip to them. Sleep is one of the domains given to us by our goddess so ours is especially potent. The only way a skinwalker can achieve it is if they snuggle up to their cleaved when they do it. In larger numbers it gets rather cramped and annoying."

I looked incredulously at Aliza. "Is she being serious?"

"...Yes. Sleep is a wonderful thing," her eyes shimmered with a dreamy look on her face.

"Sleep..." I tried and failed to wrap my head around that fact. "Why can't you do it on your own?"

"We're not biologically wired for it. Our race has rather unique, loose biology. And it's theorized that we evolved from some sort of intelligent gelatin that existed in an aquatic realm. Overtime we became symbiotic, interbreeding with many sentient species with our adaptable dna." To prove her point her face bubbled into a variety of different species, some with rather exotic features before settling back into the large-eyed visage I was familiar with. "As far as the lack of sleep... I just don't require it. It's a luxury I miss dearly since mother kicked me out from her grove."

Although fascinating, the day caught up to me and forced a yawn to claw up my chest and out of my mouth, making my jaw crack with its intensity.

"Chi where's the nearest bedroom?" Shana asked.

I tried to stifle the next yawn with my fist but it came regardless. Aliza practically vibrated with excitement next to me. "Are you gonna go to sleep?"

"Yes," my mother answered for me. "She's barely on her feet."

"Can I join her?"

Mother chuckled and looked at me, my eyes watering under the onslaught of yawns that, once started, seemed unending.

"That's up to her."

She looked at me hopefully, but didn't ask me yet, just followed after while Chi directed us to a room on the small side, but whose bed was thick and... green?

"It's rather comfy once you try it," Shana told me, preempting my question while stripping me of my clothes. I was barely aware of what was happening, my body throttling down while my mind remained bright and active, thousands of questions about what I'd seen on Chrysalis's streets bouncing around. My exhaustion muddled the words between my brain and my mouth, preventing me from voicing anything. I was caught in a tug of war between relief at finding her, frustration at the way she'd been taken, pride at what I'd accomplished, and creeping weariness that came after the ever-present anxiety had faded. Tugged in too many directions, I felt lost. I leaned into Shana, taking deep, scent-filled breaths while I tried and failed to convey my conundrum.

"Ahhhhh. I've got you honey. I'll get you sorted in no time." Suddenly she wasn't standing next to me, she loomed, her presence filling my personal space, squeezing me and wrapping me in her energy. I shivered and she smirked, pressing on my collar bone to force me backward onto the bed. Pillowing under my weight, the moss caught me when I leaned back. The greenery underneath my butt turned various shades of yellow and orange, autumn colors blooming wherever I touched that slowly faded back to green. The cascading colors followed my wiggle further onto the bed. Shana followed right after, stripping her shirt off and kicking her pants off. She slithered over my body, all toned muscles and flawless violet flesh. She assaulted me with kisses, her enthusiasm pushing me deeper into the bad. A hand found my breast, mauling the thing with firm clenches. The sting sunk into my flesh, arousing my senses. I succumbed to her passion, releasing my decisions into her control as she freed me from worry or thought, allowing me to live in the moment. Her hair fell around us like a curtain, blocking out everything in the world that wasn't her. She bit her bottom lip and bounced her eyebrows cockily at me, devouring my nubile form with hooded eyes. A cock found it's home, my body parting easily to accept her into me. There was little build up as her forceful thrusts had me bouncing off the bed. Throwing my arms over my head, my fingers caressed my ear tips before entangling with the waves of my hair. Leaning over, Shana savaged my nipple with her teeth, leaving red welts that bloomed in slow motion on my skin, proof of her strength and my acceptance of her.

In the corner of the room, a wide eyed Aliza allowed her hand to drift down between her legs. Fingers dipping into a dew laden flower, metaphorically speaking, slowing diving deeper passed her pedals. She didn't blink as she watched our performance. My knees rose from the bed, bent so that my calves ran alongside mother's flanks, slickened skin provided glancing touches of heat that thrilled my nerves. Mother pressed up from the bed, rising like a glorious tower above me, never missing a beat in her mattress rocking thrusts. Her wobbling breasts proved too tempting a target, and I reached out and cupped those delicate mounds, her flesh like silk in my hands. Whimpers of pleasure half stifled my furious breaths, seeping out into the room in tiny wordles pleas.

Pleas of continuance? Of desire? Of want? Of need? Of relief?

Any and all of them. No one could say, let alone me.

Mother remained silent, the smirk on her face and the gleam of concentration in her milky eyes saying more than words ever could. Propping herself up, she reached down and pulled my calf up to rest on her shoulder before doing the same with the other. The positioning of my legs stretched me out, pulling my pussy taut for her to plunder all the more, allowing her cock to scrape even more of my pulsing insides. I fought the rising tide of tension in my loins, my desperation furrowing my brow as I tried to hold on for her. Leaning down once more, Shana rolled her hips, grinding her glans into my pussy while capturing my lips in a kiss. Her cock bucked once. Twice. Three times, before the blooming warmth inside me informed me of her release. I relaxed my pussy gripping and fluttering around her as my keening cry filled the air. The cum slicked bed beneath us was turning it a vibrant heartsblood red, the heat of our coupling reacting with the plant to form angelic wings, memories of my thrashings about my body. Shana placed a gentler, comforting kiss on my lips, her tongue swishing once around its stomping grounds before retreating.

A cry from the corner of the room caught our attention as Aliza's flower clutched around her digits. Warm fluid splattered her hand, spreading out in thin rivulets that ran down her bark brown skin of her legs. Huffing deep breaths, she gradually regained awareness, noticing our attention on her. Instead of looking awkward, she smiled widely, giving us a half wave and wiping her fingers off on her thigh.

This was the girl who bartered a trinket for a kiss?

Shana extracted herself from my cephelopodian grasp.

I struggled to rally, my arms shakily pushing my body up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I started to attempt to stand.

Mother stopped that by pressing the skinwalker into bed with me. Aliza's weight was enough to throw me off balance, taking me down to the increasingly desirable mattress. The dryad wasted no time wrapping me up in a whole new embrace, her scent sweet like wildflowers as she curled herself onto my body.

"I have some affairs to take care of. We came to Chrysalis for a reason and I intend to see it done."

I struggled to comprehend her words, my brain working at ten percent capacity. "What'd you been doing before I found you?"

"Socializing," she provided with a mousy smile. "Now get some sleep as we'll be leaving early in the morning." Hovering at the threshold, she examined the two of us in bed, shaking her head despairingly. "A skinwalker... You certainly take after me."

The warm glow of pride those words prompted mixed with the satisfying ache of the thorough boning, the sensations escorting me to sleep in my minions arms, my body eager to follow my mistresses commands. Aliza blinked slowly, her gaze growing unfocused as every muscle in her body relaxed. Tiny sprouts poked from the crags in her skin wherever it neared mine, touching me just enough to monitor my presence, ensuring she could match me if I tried to move. A single shuddering breath later and her mind released the last of its hold, dedicatedly following me into dreamland.

Instinct woke me in the middle of the night. Eyes danced over my naked body, gently nudging me awake. I pried my neck from the mossy bed, looking to the silhouette in the doorway. Chiffon's yellow eyes were amused and hungry, glowing in the backlighting that came through from the hall. Flicking her tongue at me playfully, she bounced her eyebrows, the hint of a smirk playing at the corner of her lips. Pursing those lips, she blew me a kiss with each of her upper arms. Youth and incorrigible attitude bid me to do the same, matching her with hooded tired eyes. Slit eyes widened, and the smile bloomed in truth, her face lighting up with amusement. Shrugging unconcernedly, I turned back to the stirring Aliza, reclaiming my comfy positioning. She settled before she was able to fully wake, a few more sprouts poking out of her skin to brush against mine.

The door clicked shut, Chiffon returning to the hallway, the tip of her tail rattling. "So Luna had a daughter. A daughter..." She muttered happily to herself. "Oh what fun this will be," she crowed, cracking all sixteen fingers in a knuckle popping stretch. Her outburst was unheard by all but the flickering lamps. The Serpent Lady of Chrysalis slithered back to where Shana waited for them to conclude their negotiations, refreshed and eager to continue their verbal jousting.

Back in the room, I popped my eyes open, eyes drinking in the exotic beauty of the woman in my arms. I brushed her blooming hair gently, feathering the soft petals with the pads of my fingers. She snuggled deeper into my body and I risked a chaste kiss on her brow.

I have such plans for you. Where Leah seems to enjoy strength tempered with a hint of softness, you seem to thrive with genuine warmth and affection. Tenderness is your drug of choice and I plan to use it to bind you to me. Love and joy will chain you to me tighter than any ropes or handcuffs could manage. You will fall prey to me and beg for more, sweet-thing.

Promises made, I settled back into sleep, grateful for my newfound mastery of it, a gift for being a disciple of the spider.

My goddess smiled at the two of us, guarding our dreams as the fears of the day melted away. Although we couldn't see it, playful clouds danced across a full moon and a smile curled a pair of dark mauve lips, revealing a set of fangs that'd tasted unfathomable expanses of flesh. Black carapaced appendages clicked against one another in anticipation, dreaming of the feast to come.