One with the Clan Ch. 03

Story Info
A new drow, her mother, and her companion go on a quest.
12.8k words
4.71
6.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

Spoiler Tags: Futa, Futanari, Dryad, Monstergirl, Lesbian, Incest, Drow, Adventure, FtFuta, Female to Futa, Fighting, Corruption

*****

"Why are we leaving so quickly?" I asked Shana from my prone position on the spongy surface of the table. A towel that once covered my glistening ass now a crumpled heap on the floor. After experiencing the other side of the massage table, I could certainly see the appeal.

Although, there was something to be said about being able to handle all those supple muscles of the harem boys.

"During my morning meditations our Spider Goddess came to me in a vision. She has given us a hint on where we might find the necessary materials to complete the first task required to complete the formation of our clan."

I hopped off the side, lavender skin glistening with oil while the boy who applied said oil stepped back, his form shimmering and turning into that of Aliza.

So that's where she'd gotten off to.

Unrepentant under my glare, she smiled serenely back at me. I shook my head, exasperated.

Don't have time to deal with that. Too excited about the prospect of an honest to goodness quest!

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

Mother smirked, her amusement and fondness clear on her face. Ruffling my hair for a moment before teasing my ears. "These, for one thing. Our disguises are our first line of defense. Information is king, and you need to get in the habit of hiding your new appearance. All manners of nastiness lurk in the light and it would pain me to see you harmed for a simple mistake."

I nodded with the solemnity her words deserved, absorbing and internalizing the lesson. Stepping into the illusion, I felt it settle over my skin like a cloth made of butterfly wings.

"You too Aliza," Mother prompted.

The skinwalker's flesh bubbled and flowed like lava as her features rearranged into a nondescript human form. She'd matched my height, minus an inch or so, and had a long braid of dark brown hair that dangled down to her bare buttocks.

"Clothes too, girls."

Whoops.

After we corrected our oversight, I donned a shirt and jeans while Aliza went with a modest single piece slip dress that went down to her calf. Shana led the way through the Serpent Lady's compound and out of the city.

"I know we were in a hurry on the way here, but don't we need some supplies if we're setting out on a quest?" I asked her as we exited the wooden gate. The guardsmen received the stink eye as I walked into the forest. Despite my vehemence, they didn't seem to notice as they hovered unconcernedly in their diminutive sizes.

"It's not a quest, Thia. There's going to be little heroics or slaying of dragons or acquisitions of treasure chests of gold. We are merely going to stake our claim on a bit of land."

A large portion of the wind left my excitement sails. I looked askance at Shana.

Something about that doesn't ring true. The Spider Goddess... asking us to claim some moldy piece of land?

"Although I can promise the ravaging of a fair maiden." Shana's eyes left little doubt of whom she meant.

My blood ran hot and thoughts of adventure fled under the more standard contents of the imagination of a horny hormonal teenager. Namely sex, in many of it's permutations.

The many different ways I want you to shove your cock in me - A poem by Thia.

Too many to count.

The end.

It's brief but I think it has a certain tone of truth to it.

I diverted my lusts by focusing on other questions that pinged around my brain. "Why did I have trouble locating the Serpent Lady if she operates a resort or spa or whatever it was?" I felt an echo of my frustration at the problems I'd run into at the market. "No one seemed to want me to know her location."

Shana nodded. "Ah. Chi runs an exclusive bathhouse. As to people not wanting you to know, it's rather simple. Like most things in life, it revolves around greed and selfishness. Chi only accepts a few clients a day, and she moves her shop around the city in order to keep things fresh. Simple supply and demand and she's able to charge rather ridiculous prices due to her exclusivity. Therefore, the more people who know, the greater the competition they face. The people you questioned didn't want you stealing a spot that could be theirs."

I scoffed. "It didn't seem that special."

"You didn't get the full treatment. Chi is rather famous for her pampering and she offered to show you the full experience. If you want, I could send you back while I deal with the Spider Goddess' task?"

"No. That's alright," I said quickly, unwilling to give up on the 'not-a-quest' from our goddess.

Still...

The thought of those knowing eyes and cool scales made me wonder what that encounter might be like.

Stupid hormones. This is no time to be developing a crush.

We moved away from the town at a much more reasonable rate than that which we used during our approach. This afforded Shana a few opportunities she hadn't had.

"Thia, come up here, I want to talk to you." Her footsteps slowed to a stop.

I hurried to get up next to her, eager to talk.

So many questions remain unanswered. Maybe this'll be a chance to start making sense of this crazy world I've fallen into.

My hand sketched my toned stomach and I smiled.

Not that I bemoan any part of my fate thus far.

"Yes Mother?" I joined her in crouching down next to the forest floor.

"Tell me what you see."

Looking around, I couldn't spot anything particularly interesting. Just the usual trees, grass, weeds, and bushes for as far as my eyes could see.

Is this a trick of some sort?

I decided on honesty. "Forest."

At her frown, I knew it wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Wait, let me try again." Shana's disappointment was like a physical weight pressing down on me, urging me to do better. I looked at the area again. This time focusing on the details.

Moss covered log.

Butterfly fluttering its wings on a wildflower.

Scraps of tree bark.

Pressing my skills of observation to their limit, I followed my instincts that whispered to me, 'There. Look over there.'

Aha.

There's a broken twig on the ground and it looks fresh. And if I combine it with the gouges on that tree...

"A buck came through here."

Mother patted my head affectionately and I could feel myself preening. "Very good. Can you tell which direction it went?"

Despite my effort, I had no idea. Tempted to take a wild guess on the off-chance I might be correct, I opened my mouth before deciding to admit the truth. "No." Hunching my shoulders I was frustrated with my lack of ability.

"No problem." She rubbed my hair into my eyes before flicking it away. "That means that there's more to learn. No shame in admitting you don't know something. Overconfidence and conceit will get you killed faster than anything else." Laying her hand on my shoulder she forced me to meet her milky-eyed gaze. "Know what you know. And understand what you don't know. Never be afraid to learn something new. If you can do this there is little in the world that can stop you."

I nodded my understanding, my regret fading.

"Now, let me show you the fundamentals of tracking..."

We spent the next hour or so on tutoring my forestry skills. Showing how to read the land, to recognize the indicators that an animal had been through. The signs that natural flora had been disturbed. She finished up the lesson with an ominous, "And these lessons also apply to hunting smarter humanoid prey. As well as various other nuances." For some reason, my body shivered with goosebumps with anticipation at that thought.

There's a part of me that wants to hunt someone. To match wits with theirs in a game more primal than humanity.

After a couple hours traveling, we stopped by a little babbling brook. It was only after I'd taken a drink of the refreshing water that I realized a potential problem.

"Don't we need to worry about bacteria or runoff pollution?"

Shana laughed. "We would, if our drow bodies weren't immune to nearly every disease known on this Earth. As far as poisons and venoms go, we can use most of them as magical fuel. Either that or they have curative effects on us by way of our goddess' magic." Shana ruffled my hair. "She wouldn't let us be hurt by something of her domain like that."

"That's so cool," I blurted. Then I realized how immature and foolish it made me look and ducked my head.

Shana gave me a break, allowing the chance to tease me to pass unfulfilled.

I took another drink of water and the thought of what we'd done together at our last waterside rendezvous sprung forth in my mind.

The springy texture and length of her cock as it filled my mouth. The sense of accomplishment when she moaned in bliss when she released her treat inside me. Her taste and the look in her eyes, staring down at me with affection.

"Mistress Thia, would you like me to relieve you of your sexual tension?" Aliza said softly from her relaxed position behind me, startling me from my daydream.

"Wh-Wh-Why would you think I have any sexual tension?" I stammered.

"Your perspiring brow," she said earnestly.

"The scent of your arousal," Shana this time teased, smiling widely.

"The way you're holding your arms across your chest," Aliza continued, unaware of the consideration I was putting into the effort it would take strangling her.

"Your elevated pulse can be seen in the vein of your neck."

"The dilation of-"

"Allllllright!" I said, drawing out the word. "I get it, my arousal is blatantly clear and a great source of amusement for the two of you."

Shana laughed while Aliza just looked befuddled.

"There's nothing amusing about frustrated sexual feelings. I would be more than willing to lick you to climax if you so desire. Or I could finger-"

"That's enough out of you," I said, slapping my hand over her mouth before anything more embarrassing came out of it.

Shana was howling with laughter, clutching at her chest as if to contain it. Eventually she managed to wrangle control of her runaway mirth and gestured at the confused Aliza to come over to her. Which left me alone to sullenly sulk and contemplate the fact that I did want Aliza to do those things she was talking about. Mother whispered something into Aliza's ear for a minute or two before she gave her a slap on the ass. My dryad looked over at me for a moment, smiled, waved, and then took off into the forest.

Shana approached me while I watched Aliza leave. "I have a game we can play that will help you rid yourself of that pesky, sexual arousal," she teased in a babying voice.

My glower deepened.

"Don't get mad, daughter. If you want her to stop saying those things you should tell her. Or, barring that, anticipate her reaction and stop her before she goes too far."

My toe tapped my anger and frustration out into the ground.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go and get her."

Brow furrowing, it took me a second to understand what she was trying to say. When I did, my frustration vanished under a surge of excited energy.

I get to put what she taught me to the test and hunt down that pesky clueless dryad and give her a piece of my mind. Or my tongue in her mouth. Or her tongue in my crotch...

My toothy smile would've had Aliza shiver in fearful anticipation were she close enough to see it. As it was, only the quiet woodland creatures were beneficiaries of it, and it sent them skittering towards their burrows.

How best to capture her quickly? I want to impress Mother after all.

I smiled as an idea came to me.

That could work.

"Aliza," I crooned as I stalked around the trees, eyes alight for any disturbances, even remembering to check the tree's above me. No luck. "Aliza, if you let me catch you I'll promise you three naps of your choice to be cashed in when you want," I called out. My bait didn't get a response, nothing so much as a nibble.

Maybe I just need to up the ante?

"If that's no good-"

"Thia..." Shana said from where she trailed behind me.

My spine stiffened, ramrod straight as I turned around, caught in the act of trying to cheat at her game. She was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't fault the attempt, but this is to test you on what you've learned and not on how well you can achieve the goal of finding young Aliza. So let's stick with the tracking, mmkay?" Her voice was amused but held just enough menace to let me know I would be in serious trouble if I stepped out of line again.

Eyes wide, I turned back around, doubly frightened by the fact that even with her obvious closeness, judging by the sound of her voice, I still had zero clue where Shana was located.

Tracking... right, I thought, trying to mentally center myself again.

I furiously tried to recall the lessons she'd imparted earlier and went to work.

Thirty minutes later and I was beginning to grow frustrated.

Check that, we're well past frustrated, bordering on the territory of despair. I'm hunting for a plant-woman in a forest filled with plants. What am I going to do?

The anxiety was sinking into my bones, curling up as the tendrils wove themselves into a cold knot in my gut. I clenched my fist, the muscle in my jaw flexing harshly. Trying to remain calm, I took a deep breath. A rustling noise sounded off to my left.

There!

Swift strides closed the distance towards the spot it originated from. Bursting through some sparse brush, I came face to face with...

A family of bunnies.

Tree bark splintered, sprinkling to the forest as my fist slammed into the trunk. However, while I vented my frustrations uselessly against the innocent flora, something strange happened.

My magic slipped a tether free from its bonds, into my hand, and through the tree proper. A pulse of information appeared in my brain as the cold energy dissipated. The tree, every little knot and cranny. Each twisting branch and questing vine. The plethora of leaves that danced together in the almost imperceptible breeze. All of it was downloaded into my brain like a snapshot, carrying with it a vague understanding of its surroundings. I looked at my knuckles with wonder.

I wonder...

Kneeling on the ground, I sat back on my heels and laid my hands flat against the ground, fingers outstretched to maximize surface area. Reaching internally for the chilly ball of power that rested inside of me, I attempted my first use of magic that wasn't under the direct tutoring from Mother.

It was slippery, evading my mental grasp with teeth-grinding ease. Eventually I realized that I had the wrong approach. Instead of forcing it to do what I want, I had to coax it into place with gentle urgings until two small pools rested in each of my palms.

Then I pounced.

Bearing down on it with my willpower, I blasted it out of my body and into the rich fertile soil of the healthy forest. The magical power continued outward in an uneven blastwave, creeping forward, leaping from branch to branch, root to root in a clumsily forged radar. There was a small blip on it, around twenty meters or so distant when I caught a hint of Shana's form, complete with surprised pride directed my way. After a second or so that too faded, as she somehow masked her energy signature blend with the one I was directing.

So cool.

At around one hundred meters, the wave petered out.

No sign of her. But that's alright, with this she can run but she can't hide.

My second attempt went much quicker and easier than first, having a blueprint for how it should feel. I was able to track a large portion of the tiny furry residence, but nothing to indicate Aliza. Until the fourth pulse.

Even before I recognized the shape of her huddled body in my magical senses, I was off. A stout oak tree hid her from sight. The soles of my feet dug into the ground as I bounded towards her location. The trunk of a tree just beyond her hiding spot was used as a springboard, my momentum too great to approach otherwise, launching me towards the surprised dryad before she could even blink. Striking her midsection with my shoulder, I took her to the ground. My fingers found her wrists and I secured them above her head, amidst the green field of her splayed out locks.

"Found you," I growled at her in victory.

"Very good. Mistress Shana told me to hide as best I could and you still managed to defeat me. She said that it would help me in the future and you would be happy with your victory if I made you work for it. Did I do a good job, mistress?"

I had expected frustration from her at having lost.

Not... this.

For reasons I couldn't quite quantify, I felt like my victory was soured. Like part of my enjoyment was derived from the pain my opponent felt at their loss.

How fucked up is that?

Still, Aliza looked up at me with such tender, innocent eyes that I couldn't help but reassure her. "You did very well. I am... pleased." The excitement of the chase and my triumph still ran through my veins and I suddenly began intensely aware of the nakedness of my minion.

And just how enticing she smells, like freshly tilled earth and sweet spring shoots pushing their way from the soil.

That, combined with the way she looked and I couldn't resist myself. Pouncing up, I positioned my hips just so before sinking down, pressing my lips against hers.

Although mine are a great deal more sensitive.

Smirking, I wiggled them around as she grasped my intent, gently tracing and learning the shape of my labia as she discovered my preferences. Taking it slowly as she did.

Too slowly. That's enough of that!

Mashing the lower half of my body into her face, I growled out. "Harder!"

She complied and that place of cold dominance inside me purred at her willing submission. Her tongue tantalized and teased. Longer and more dexterous than a human's, but not quite as rough or as thick, it was more than enough to satisfy.

What am I thinking? She's a skinwalker. She has already shown me she can change her form. With a little guidance and a bit of tinkering I'm sure we can come to a satisfying conclusion. For now, however, I think I'll just try to enjoy this.

And there was little try needed. It was easy to enjoy, and Aliza had an eagerness that was infectious. Low exhales of my tightened diaphragm escaped my grasp, ruining the cold aloof persona I was trying to maintain, each one a mark of my skinwalker's ever growing skill. It didn't take long before my legs were spasming around the sides of her head. I tumbled off of her face onto the grass, curling my knees up to my chest as the trembling of the orgasm continued to echo throughout the core of my body.

Hmmm. My thoughts drifted in satisfaction. I can certainly see myself doing that again. The dual satisfaction of winning the hunt combined with the rush of sex post hunt. Yummy. She deserves some praise.

"That was great Aliza. Thank you."

"It was good. You taste delicious." She licked her lips and, using her fingers, gathered up the slightly viscous strands of my cum and guided them to her mouth. "I didn't expect you to taste like that. All the stories I read told me that it would be sour and gross."

I laughed like a loon for a couple of seconds. "Just goes to show you can't trust everything you read."

"I guess not. May we go to sleep now?" She asked with puppy dog eagerness.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers