One with the Clan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, sections below my flesh began to quiver and move. It felt like my insides were at war, each half trying to grind the other into dust. My lungs stopped working and a thin, drowning squeak issued from my mouth. Pressure built as my organs rearranged themselves, bouncing off one another. My first inkling of what might be happening came when a rounded tip tented the thin covering of my skin from the inside, pressing against it before retreating like a whale against the surface of the water.

Is that my...?

For the first time since I opened my eyes and saw the face of my goddess, I felt an eagerness at what might be happening.

"Oooh, that expression I like. Embrace my gift and the many pleasures that come with it." She rose from her throne, and walked over to me.

I lost control of my neck and it flopped back into the webbing. My chest was wracked with convulsions, which had the unfortunately pleasurable effect of making them jiggle and bounce, gravity tugging at their weight. She ran her finger along my chin, teasing me with the dark talon at the tip.

"It only hurts because you let it, master the pain and you can... Rise. Above. It." Her hand drifted to a nipple and she pinched it. The pain from her claws a mere drop in the overflowing bucket that assaulted my senses. "Besides, pain and pleasure are not so different at the end of the day."

Her words sunk in, absorbed by a brain turned to mush by a magical cocktail.

Pain...

Pleasure...

They're only instinctive neurotransmitters released by an obsolete design. I think if I...

The pain shut off and I was able to focus on the patch of my skin just above my mons. The splintering grew to a fever pitch and my insides quivered like they were being punched.

Or kneaded like dough that still has to rise.

"Ungh," I grunted as my flesh did just that. Just like before, a shape appeared under the surface of my lavender skin, pressing upward from beneath. Only this time it stayed. The shape grew, becoming more solid and distinct while still being covered by the thin membrane of skin. Flexing my pelvis and my kegels, I could feel blood rush to my new turgid appendage, trying desperately to break through it's containment. I huffed desperate breaths but nothing I could do was enough. And the need continued to grow.

The Spider Goddess was amused by her webbing's restraint of my motion. My distress a feast for her enjoyment, devotion or not. Still, enough was eventually enough and she reached out a claw and drew it along the fleshy packaging, parting the veil along my cock and letting it taste the open air for the first time. The excess skin fell back and was immediately absorbed by my body. What was left was an increasingly hard cock that curved up toward my breasts.

It's beautiful. Almost a twin for Mother's. It has, perhaps, a bit more arch to it. But I don't care. I love it. And it's mine.

It took a fair amount of time for the aftershocks to fade, leaving me feeling almost normal again.

Normal, but for the throbbing erection and the rising need to put this thing into some warm wet hole.

It was worrying that the longer I went without satisfying the desire, the less I cared about paltry concerns like consent and mutual attraction.

And I suspect it has something to do with that shit she injected into my veins.

A swirl of arousal made my eyes flutter.

That wonderful, painful, insane shit that will haunt my dreams and nightmares equally.

Outside the dream, my body jerked with the occasional random muscle movement. A sheen of sweat covered my brow and an occasional whimper issued from my lips. Still sleeping, Aliza curled up closer to me, more blooms poking from her skin to touch and monitor me. Frowning in her sleep, she sensed my discomfort. Using the ethereal connection between us, her mind instinctively traced it down into the dark recesses of my soul. Down where the monsters waited.

Sticky webs kept me restrained as my cock drooled a pile of pre onto my stomach. The heat of my skin was then melting it down into my pussy. From behind the throne of the Spider Goddess, Aliza poked her head. I was simultaneously gladdened and fearful of her arrival.

Gladdened because here was someone I might fuck.

Fearful because she might not want me to.

Doubly fearful because I might not care.

"Oh? We seem to have a visitor. What do you think, Thia? Are you ready to welcome her properly into the clan?" the Spider Goddess asked in a mocking tone. The webbing melted away from my body as if it's iron strength had never existed.

I was practically feral. Rabid with intense desires, I turned my sights on the unsuspecting skinwalker. Pouncing forward I knocked her onto her ass and ground my cock into her tummy. The skin on skin sensation was amazing.

But it isn't enough.

"Aliza," I huffed, pumping my hips to deepen even the little bit of contact. "Aliza, please tell me you want this."

Confused, she looked around hesitantly, her eyes finally settling on my new addition. Understanding dawned and she smiled softly. "Of course Mistress. I am here for you." Reaching down, she parted her labia, revealing her glistening green pussy.

My battered conscience practically wept with relief as I loosened the dubious hold I had over my instincts. Feverishly shaking, I lined up our sexes and pressed myself into her. It was warm and slick and more than I ever would have imagined.

"Ungh," I moaned, reveling in the sensations of her folds embracing me.

Then I was off, thrusting like an out of control cocker spaniel, hips moving without rhythm and the barest hint of grace. It probably wasn't surprising to anyone but me when I released my load in an ego-crushingly short time. Within two minutes for sure. But, the shame would come later. For now I was floating on the little pops of pleasure that came with every spurt of my seed inside her.

I rolled off her and stared at the stone ceiling covered with cobwebs.

This would've freaked me the fuck out before I was transformed.

Aliza threaded her fingers in mine and I momentarily forgot that there was another entity in the room with us.

She quickly reminded me.

Shiny black carapaced claws clutched Aliza's throat, tearing her away from me to dangle in front of her.

"Welcome to the family," she hissed before she kissed my dryad. The kiss was one-sided, brutal, and fucking hot. Her fangs glistened with blood from Aliza's partially shredded lips.

The world tilted, inverting in a disorienting spin.

I awoke a changed woman. My gums itched and my stomach burned with cold fire. Twisting uncomfortably, my nose pressed into Aliza's neck. Unable to help myself, my tongue darted from between my lips to press into her rough brown skin. The tiny sprouts that grew from her flesh when she was sleeping withdrew when I pulled her closer to me. My throat itched and the blossoms in her hair drew me in. Without asking, I ripped a half dozen of them from her hair and chewed them into a thick paste that I pressed into the roof of my mouth. I frowned.

It's not enough, I need to...

Incisors, much sharper than they'd been before I went to sleep, split the lavender skin of my wrist. My blood gushed into my mouth, mixing with the flowery pulp. Magic rose from my gut, infusing the mixture with my power. My pure white eyes began to glow as I pulled her hair free from her skin, exposing the plane of her neck. Leaning in close, I bit her. She gasped but remained still, frozen while I continued to do what my body and magic directed. Withdrawing my fangs, I kept my mouth pressed up against her, pressing the lumpy mixture into the wound before any blood could flow. Magic continued to flow slipping through the odd compress and into her bloodstream. Round and round and round it circled, drawing tighter and tighter, carrying our combined essences into a binding. A black band formed on her neck, almost but not quite blending into her skin. At her throat a delicate symbol, the same one that Shana had twice painted onto me swirled into being before stamping itself onto Aliza's body forever. Marking her as the Spider Goddess'.

Marking her as mine.

The magic's compulsion ended, wisps of energy spilled, dancing across the room like quiet taps of spider legs against the stone floor and walls.

Aliza touched her throat, wonder in her eyes. The black ink glistening with impossible depth under her fingers.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I won't let you down Mistress... Thia... My friend."

The zeal that had stolen over me faded and I was left exhausted but happy that she was happy. "It was my honor to make you one with the clan. Let's do our best to nurture its progress and growth."

Then together, safe in the arms of my newest clan member, I slept, this time untroubled by any unexpected visitors.

In the shadows of my room a spider spun its web and a goddess smiled. Plucking a thread of fate, she dropped a vision of the future into my mind.

At first I thought it was a memory, me in the forest, two moonlight blades in my hand and a fight singing through my veins. Simple steel chimed against my magical blade as I redirected my enemies overhead slash to the side. She was a beautiful drow, darker skin than my own with black hair that matched her eyes. Taller than me, she had the advantage of both strength and reach, her impressive physique testament to her time spent training.

Still, she doesn't know what I know.

Confidence in my abilities left me feeling utterly in control of this fight. Her next strike I caught in a cross of my blades. She grinned and leaned forward, forcing me back. My strength no match for hers.

Yet. It should be any second now.

An arrow sprouted out of her calf, wreathed in a golden aura of magic that emanated the warmth of a summer's day. She stumbled. It was only for a second but it was more than enough of an opening. Spinning away, I slapped my hands together and my daggers merged into a longer, heavier scimitar. Using the momentum, I crashed through her hastily formed block, knocking her sword from her hand to spin amongst the ground of the forest.

Black eyes blinked. "Do it. Finish me. In the name of our goddess."

I raised my scimitar high. She was brave and met my gaze. The hint of a smirk ghosted her lips as I paused at the apex of the swing.

As if I didn't notice your last compatriot sneaking up behind me.

I kept my poker face up despite the scoff that wished to emerge. Her smirk died a glorious death when another arrow, twin to the one in her calf, pressed through the forehead of her poorly sneaking companion.

Shana was right, impressive muscles but not much else.

"No." I brought the pommel of my scimitar down on her temple and she crumpled to the ground. "I can think of much better things to do with you." Dismissing the magic that composed my blades, I shook out the cold from my hands. Taking a deep breath, I let the tension of the fight go during the walk back to the cavern entrance.

Leah was waiting at the entrance, liquid gold eyes shimmering brightly. Her blonde hair was tied back in a long straight ponytail and seemed to glow with an internal light. A black sports bra kept her generous bosoms contained. Matching sport shorts were tight on her thighs, only covering a few inches of her sun-kissed skin. She was taller and more muscular than she had been when I first fell in love with her at school. Preferring to go barefoot, the earth seemingly folding around her feet to muffle her every footstep. Leah finished storing her compound bow in its case, running a finger along the bottom of a quiver that was at odds with her otherwise modern bow. The quiver was made of worn leather and was etched with delicate silver filigree. At her touch, the vibrations of her magic dissipated as motes of light drifted from behind her back, the remains of the golden fletching of her arrows that disappeared as she released her hold over her own magic.

Greeting me with a smile, she dusted off her knees and rose to meet me. The motion allowed me to marvel at her plethora of lean muscles, the thinness of her youth having been sculpted into a chiseled adulthood that deserved statues and poems.

Instead I give her darkness and death.

Wiping away a stray spurt of blood that marred my cheek, she pulled me into a kiss. "Let's go grab Kelly," she murmured, her lips glancing against mine with her closeness.

She's always like this after a fight.

I knew what she was thinking, but I still like to play coy. "Why? What are you thinking?"

Leah scoffed, knowing me well enough to understand my game. "Like you don't know." She pulled me into another kiss, plunging her tongue into my mouth possessively. My toes curled despite myself and I found myself returning her ardor. "I have needs. Two of them. And they must be filled," she growled, pulling on my earlobe with her teeth.

"Lead the way, Guardian," I said with an 'after you' gesture.

"As long as you follow, Blade." She grabbed my ass as she went by and I jumped, cock already stiff in my tight jeans. The both of us left the seven dead and one unconscious Drow behind in the forest.

End of Book One