One Woman Ch. 1

Story Info
The woman of his dreams (and yours, too).
1.4k words
3.99
36.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lucky to be married to the greatest woman on the Earth (At least, in my opinion), Natalie. She was beautiful, no doubt about it; silky black hair that reached halfway down her back, brilliant green eyes, medium-sized and perfectly shaped breasts, and a slim figure. But her looks were not the best part about her.

At the start of our relationship, she had been so sweet, so innocent. It was on our honeymoon – when I was 21, and she 20 – that I discovered a completely different side to her: the side of her that screamed out for sexual release. I have never met, and doubt that there is, a more sexually inventive, open, and experimental person in the world. This is the story of that very night; the best night of my life.

* * *

My hands shook, the keys in them struggling to find their place in the keyhole to our honeymoon suite. Natalie's body was pressed up against my back, and she was gently nibbling on my ear, turning me on incredibly.

She had told me when we started our relationship that she did not believe in sex before marriage. She had asked me if I was OK with that, but at the time, when I was staring into those beautiful, deep green eyes of hers, I couldn't say no, so I (grudgingly) said that was fine. After we got engaged, she promised me that the night of our honeymoon, she would fulfill all my desires, and that I would remember the night forever. And now that night had finally come.

"I hope you're better at sticking this in tight places than those keys..." she purred sexily into my ear, her hand reaching between my legs and brushing against my groin. I gasped at the feeling as my cock hardened instantly. My hands paused. "What's wrong, hon? Never been touched there?" she whispered, her voice full of humour. I grinned at the thought of what was ahead as I finally fitted the keys into the keyhole. I stepped inside and my hand reached for the light switch.

"Why don't you leave the lights off?" Natalie purred, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Sure." I replied, and turned around to face her. She placed her arms around my neck and kissed me solidly on the lips (She was probably on tip-toes to make up the two inches between us), our tongues meeting in an explosion of passion. She gently kicked the door shut behind us, guiding me towards the bed (How she managed it in the dim light, I have no idea), our kissing continuing the entire time. When we reached the foot of the bed, she broke away, and placed her palms on my chest. She gave me a devilish smile before pushing me gently onto the bed. As soon as I was on the bed, she climbed on top, looming over me, on all fours. She bent down, and once more our lips met, our tongues flicking against each other. Her hands were busily unbuttoning my top as our passion rose in tides. She broke off our kiss to pull the shirt over my arms and head, throwing it aside. Her head lowered to my chest, her tongue flicking against my skin and the light curls of my chest-hairs. She continued her way downwards, her tongue still doing its job, as her hands deftly undid my belt and began to pull down my pants; I was still a little taken aback by her dominance, and could do nothing but lie back and let her do what she wanted. But she didn't seem to mind, or to be slowing down. This was too good to be true.

She pulled my boxers and pants down with one, skilful move, revealing my half-erect cock. Her face stopped just inches from my member, and she looked up into my eyes, a playful look on her face. She seemed to be expecting something; I was holding my breath.

"Beg for it. Beg for me to suck your cock." She whispered, letting her tongue flick against the very top of my dick. I gasped at the shock of pleasure that ran through my body. "Beg for it." She repeated.

"Please... suck my dick..." I finally managed to force out, and she smiled wide, looking as playful as ever. Her lips curled around the head of my cock, and she slowly began to take my length into her mouth. I gasped, and my hand reached instinctively to the back of her head, urging her to take more of my length in her mouth. Strangely, she resisted, pushing her head back against my hand whilst her tongue flicked along the side of my cock-head. She wanted to take it slowly, tease me. I wanted to fulfill everything she wanted from me. So I relaxed my hand and let her do as she wanted.

She slowly worked her way down my length, her tongue constantly flicking up and down my rod as she took more and more of it into her mouth. I closed my eyes and began to moan as my pleasure began to get the best of me. Hearing my noises, she increased in intensity, moving faster now, whilst her tongue made longer, slower strokes. Soon she was deep-throating my entire dick, and she began to bob eagerly up and down my cock, her tongue working overtime. I felt the pressure building up in my balls, and I knew that I was going to hit my limit soon.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum..." I moaned. As she heard that, she immediately stopped working on my member, withdrawing her mouth. She once more kissed her way up my stomach before planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"Not yet, honey." She whispered, before kissing me again. I smiled as she began to take off her shirt, revealing her lacy white bra. I reached up and grabbed her tits through the thin fabric. She arched her back and closed her eyes, while her hands undid the clasp at the back and the bra fell onto the bed, revealing her well-rounded melons to me. I began to knead her boobs as she pulled down her jeans, revealing the matching pair of panties. As I continued my work on her breasts, she let her hand slide into her panties and she began to moan as she worked on her own pussy. Watching her masturbate made me feel increasingly erotic, and soon I too was making a fair amount of noise.

After a while, she took my hands off her breasts, kissed the top of my hands, before her own hands slid down her panties, revealing her lightly shaved pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto my erect dick. The feeling of her tight pussy around my penis nearly made me get off right there and then, but I managed to hold on as she slid more of my cock into her sex. Once more she teased it down slowly, but once she reached the hilt of my dick, she leant over me and began to kiss me passionately before pulling herself off my member, just a little faster than before. When she reached the cock-head, she pushed back down again, faster still, our kisses growing in intensity as her strokes did. We continued on like this for a while, our bodies growing hot and seeming to melt into the others, until finally we both reached our limit together, and came at the same time. She buried herself to the hilt when I let my seed fill her wet snatch, and we both moaned long and loud as I let my fluid run into her chamber. After I had finished, she pulled herself off my now flaccid cock, and rolled off of me. For a minute or so we lay next to each other, panting. Then she rolled over and placed an arm across my chest.

"I love you." She whispered, hugging her face into my stomach.

"I love you too." I replied simply, running a hand through her hair.

We stayed in that position for a while, basking in our romance.

"Tell me honey... have you ever had any fantasies? Sexual ones?" she asked me, taking me aback.

I didn't want to reveal them, but I couldn't lie to Natalie either. "Well... yeah, I guess... but doesn't everyone?" I asked, defensive.

"Yes, it's completely natural." She said, letting a finger trace along my chest. "I just want to let you know... I am willing to try anything. Literally, anything. So just let me know what you want to do, OK?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I must have been the luckiest man on Earth. Good god, I was married to the greatest woman that ever lived!

"Sure." Was all I could say, letting my hand run through her hair again.

"Great." She replied.

To be continued...