One Woman Ch. 2

Story Info
Desires are revealed on honeymoon.
1.9k words
3.74
41.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzz of the alarm cut through my sleep, waking me up in an instant. I reached out a hand instinctively, pressing down randomly on the machine, trying to get it to shut off. Finally I hit the right button, and my hand relaxed.

"Honey... why do you have to go to work so early?" Natalie said sleepily, reaching over and placing an arm around me.

"Oh... sorry I woke you up Nat." I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes with one hand whilst letting the other arm curl around her shoulders. We both slept naked, and I could feel her flesh pressing against my awakening cock, and her ample breasts pressing against my chest.

We have been married for a couple of weeks now. The honeymoon had been great – and the sex – well, needless to say, she was very good.

We lay in silence for a moment, trying to awaken thoroughly. Finally, Natalie half sat up, looking me now in the eyes. "Mark... do you remember what I promised on our honeymoon?" she asked, letting her eyes now drift down to my chest as her finger traced across my hairs there.

"Of course." I replied softly, a small smile spreading across my lips.

How could I forget? She had told me that she would be willing to try anything sexual, whatever I desired.

"Well... I just want you to know I'm willing to try anytime... I mean, could you think about it? Not saying the sex so far hasn't been good, it's been great, it's just that..." her voice drifted off, and she once more raised her vision until she was once more looking me in the eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm babbling, aren't I?" she finished with a small smile.

"I know what you mean, Nat... I'd love to try... something." I replied, letting one of my hands reach around her back and pull her closer to me, so I could give her a quick kiss on the lips. "I've been thinking about it."

"Really?" I saw the sparkle in her eyes. Beneath her innocent, beautiful exterior there was the yearning for that most erotic of instincts. "Do you... have anything in mind?" she asked, putting both her palms over my chest and kneading them gently.

"Well, to be honest..." I paused for a moment, still unsure whether this was a trick or something. Should I reveal my secret desires to this woman, my beloved Natalie? "To be honest, I've always been a bit... submissive. I... I've always dreamt of being dominated by a woman." I said, stumbling at a few parts where I got nervous. I looked up into her eyes, and just from the look in them, I could tell she was as horny as all hell.

"I would be honoured to help you fulfil your fantasy, honey. Thanks for opening up. I must confess that I have always had a passion for domination..." she said, a wicked smile pasted onto her face. My cock hardened at the thought of being controlled by Natalie.

"Now," she whispered, leaning in close and letting our lips brush against each other, "you have to go to work. But I promise, you will never forget tonight..." she purred, letting her pussy run against my dick. The feeling was electric. I really wanted to continue now, but she was right... I had to go to work.

"I... I better get ready." I gulped, kissing her gently.

"Sure... and I think I need some more sleep." She said, now returned to her normal, innocent self. She climbed off of me and curled up next to me. I reached over her and kissed her on the cheek, pulling the covers over her as I did.

"See you later honey." I whispered into her ear.

"Bye." She replied.

I left her where she was, and began to get ready. Once I had finished, I threw a look back, but she was already asleep. I smiled as I headed out the door, my head awash with ideas.

* * *

If that wasn't the most painful workday of my life, I have no idea what is. Hardly a moment went past that I wasn't thinking about Natalie and the promise that she had made. And the realisation of what was going to happen. I was so eager I just about pissed my pants, on a number of occasions. Finally, it was all over, I thought as I unlocked the door to our house. I pushed open the door, only to find out there were no lights on.

"Nat, are you home?" I yelled out as I stepped into the house. There was no reply, and I closed the door behind me. I walked through to the kitchen, flicking on the lights as I did. I pulled out a glass, and filled it with water, before gulping it down in an instant. Maybe she wasn't home, I thought.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of gloved hands on my ass. I dropped the glass, and it shattered on the sink.

"Don't worry about that." Came the familiar voice of Natalie.

"Wow, you sure did sca..."

My sentence was cut off as the grip on my ass became a little tighter, almost painfully so.

"If I want you to speak, I will ask for it, slave." She said, her voice taking on a hard edge. "I am your master, and you will do as I say. Understood?"

"Yes." I replied, my heart racing as blood pumped into my cock.

Once more, she tightened her grip on my ass. "I said no speaking! Do you understand?" she asked again. I nodded, and despite the slight pain in my butt, I was feeling very hot.

"Now get on all fours, slave." She replied, and her hands released my ass, pushing down on my lower back. With little resistance, I fell immediately onto all fours.

"Good. Now, go to the bedroom." She said, whipping my ass with her palm. As I made my way down the corridor towards our bedroom, she flicked off the lights behind us. I stopped just outside the door, and waited for her to push it open for me. When she had done so, I crawled inside and stopped by the foot of the bed. I had always dreamt of being someone's sex slave, but never knew I would find it this erotic!

"Put your arms onto the bed." She commanded, and I obeyed without question. I felt her kneel behind me.

"Now, don't move."

I did so as I felt her hands undo my belt, and then pull down my pants, followed by my boxers. Now my half-erect cock was freed, and my ass was directly in front of her face. I felt one of her gloved fingers start to press against my ass, and I recoiled slightly. As I did, her palm came down against my butt swiftly.

"I told you not to move, slave!" she purred, and her finger once more began to play around at the entrance to my ass. After a moment, she pressed the finger into my virgin back door. Despite the pain I received, I was also in sheer pleasure, and carefully made sure I did not move as her digit pushed a little deeper into my ass. I gritted my teeth as she pushed deeper in, her finger now half in my ass. I couldn't believe I would get this much pleasure out of being finger-fucked up my ass, as her finger pushed yet further into my hole. It was now almost completely inside.

"Good slave. If you remain good, I will show you infinite pleasure. If you are bad... then you will be punished." She spoke, her cold, hard voice sending shivers down my spine. She pulled her finger out or my hole and licked the leather glove clean.

"Get on the bed." She commanded, and I did so, still ass up. I could feel her leather-clad body climb on top of me, and her tongue licking against my ear. Her mound was pressing against my butt, grinding in, making me feel hot.

"Turn around." She whispered, getting off me until she was looming over me on all fours. I did as she commanded, and I found myself looking at her for the first time. She was dressed in black leather from shoulder to toe, complete with gloves and boots. It pressed tightly against her figure, showing off her curves wonderfully. Her face was set into a mean look, but I could see the pleasure in her eyes.

Her gloved hands quickly unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off and throwing it away in a single motion.

"Put your hands on your cock. Jerk yourself off." She commanded, and once more I obeyed without hesitance. My hand began to work its way up and down my erect shaft.

"Good, good. Now, close your eyes. Don't slow down. And don't cum until I tell you." She commanded, and I obeyed all her orders. I could feel her hands run down my chest, but before she reached my cock, they rolled around my sides and cupped around my ass.

"Don't cum." She whispered, as one of her fingers once more began to push into my ass. I had trouble, but I managed to keep myself from reaching my orgasm. Her finger pushed deep into my cock, as deep as it would go, and she slowly began to pull it off, before letting it go in again. She continued to finger-fuck my ass slowly as I concentrated on holding in my sperm. It was hard, but I managed to hold on.

"Don't cum." She repeated, and I felt another of her fingers pressing against my ass, and it was too much. I could hold on no longer, and I felt my seed erupting from my dick, spraying out and landing with a splat on Natalie's leather-covered body. Another stream of fluid flew out of my cock, with another familiar splat. My cock died, becoming flaccid once more.

"I didn't tell you to cum, slave! Just for that, you're going to have to lick off all of your own sperm!" she said, sounding irritated.

"What?" I asked, my eyes opening in surprise. Her hand slapped my ass painfully on the same place she had hit me each other time. My skin was starting to feel very abused.

"I didn't tell you to talk, either! Now hurry up, and obey me, slave!" she said, and I could see the sperm on her leather just an inch away from my mouth. She slapped my ass again, lightly, encouragingly, and I closed my eyes once more as I let my tongue lap up my own cum. I was surprised by the pleasurable taste of my sweet seed, and I greedily began to lick more and more off.

"Good, good, keep licking." She said, her hands now clenching my butt cheeks. I complied, and complied some more, until I had licked up all the juice. I licked my lips for the last of the sweet fluid. I felt her lips press against my own, and our tongues were soon meeting, my cum filling both of our mouths. After she broke out of our kiss, she collapsed on top of me. We both lay silent for a moment, exhausted, and I was surprised by what I had just done. I felt willing to do anything to prove my love to this woman.

"Your master frees you, slave." She whispered, before kissing me once again. We lay silent for another thoughtful moment.

"So, was it as good for you as it was for me, Mark?" Natalie asked.

"Better..." I whispered breathlessly, and we kissed once more.

"That's good to hear, honey." She whispered, rolling off of me until we lay side by side. The feel of her leather against my skin was asking me for more.

"Nat... let's do that again some time." I whispered.