One Woman Ch. 3

Story Info
She enjoys her first group sex experience.
1.9k words
3.97
51.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie and myself have been married for a bit over a month now. And I must say, it's been great. I have explored her sexual nature now, and I realise just how much she meant it when she said she would try literally anything. I have already fulfilled one of my fantasies – to be controlled and dominated by a woman – and I already have to plans to fulfil many more. This is the story of one of those fantasies.

* * *

I moaned as I released my seed into my wife's mouth, and after the few moments of ecstasy, I began to regret the feeling of my cock softening in her lips, even as she greedily sucked off any cum remaining on my length. If there was one thing my wife loved, it was swallowing down my jizz. It made her wild.

After she had finished, she kissed her way up my body, before collapsing onto my arm and hugging herself into me.

"That was great, honey." I whispered into her ear. She made no response, simply pushing her naked body harder against mine. We did this after all our sex, whether the more "traditional" style, or the harder version where she dominated me (Which happened quite often – and I loved being her submissive slave!). We lay in the same position for some time, as we always did. Just basking in each other's love. It was a great feeling.

"Mark." She began after a time, her hand trailing across my chest hairs. This had happened before, and I knew what it meant. "Do you have any other… fantasies? I love to dominate you, honey, and I want to know what else I can do to fulfil your desires."

My cock began to harden even as she spoke. God, I loved this woman. I was no longer embarrassed or ashamed of my secret desires; I knew that she was honest in her feelings for me. "Well honey… I've always wanted to know what it was like to have sex with more than one woman. I would love to have a threesome." I whispered, knowing that she would jump at the chance to try something new.

"I… I'll be honest. I've never really… wanted to be with a woman," She began, "but if… if that's what you want to see, I'll be happy to oblige."

"That would be great." I whispered, a smile spreading across my face. She seemed to be able to read my mind.

"I just want you to know, that if I do… have sex with a woman… I want you to know I still love you, and only you." She said, looking up into my eyes.

"Of course honey. And the same goes for you. If we do have a threesome, I want you to know it's not because I don't love you. I just always wondered what it would feel like. And, like they say, the more the merrier." I said, laughing to break the ice. I was relieved to hear her laughing as well.

"That's… that's great, baby." She finished, and we lay silent for another couple of minutes.

"Did you… have anyone in mind?" she said after a while.

"Well, no, not really…" I replied, suddenly wondering who I would like to be our third partner.

"Well, if you want, I could find someone?" she offered.

"That would be great, Nat." I said, smiling wider than ever.

* * *

2 days later, Saturday, I was sitting at home alone watching TV, when my wife came home from her gym session. When I heard another female voice with her, I froze, before turning the TV off, wondering whether my wife had chosen the second woman for our threesome. She was always very efficient, I thought, and she had never brought anyone home from gym before.

"Hi honey." I called out.

"Hey Mark." Natalie called back, and I heard her whispering something to the other woman. I couldn't make it out though.

"How was gym?" I called out, impatient to see the other woman.

"Oh, same old. I want you to meet Amanda." Natalie called, and I was surprised to see Amanda walk in alone.

She was a tallish woman, with an athletic build, thin but strong-looking. I was not turned off by muscles on a woman, I must admit. She had fiery, frizzy red hair, which hung just a little past her shoulders. Her eyes were the most brilliant blue I had ever seen, I believe. Her breasts were about medium size, but well-shaped, and her legs were very nice indeed. The sweat-soaked, and too-tight gym suit she wore showed off all her womanly curves perfectly.

As I gawked at her, she seemed to look me up and down as well. She gave a wry smile.

"Mmm… not bad." She said, mostly to herself.

"Pardon?" I asked, but was interrupted by a "shhh". Amanda stepped towards me and bent down, placing her hands around my neck and drawing me into a passionate kiss. As her tongue made its way into my mouth, I saw Natalie walk into the room out of the corner of my eye, but made no move to get Amanda away. I knew what was happening. Natalie stepped up behind Amanda, and as she did, Amanda withdrew herself from me.

"How do you like my choice, Mark?" Natalie purred as her arms reached around Amanda, placing her palms on the fabric over Amanda's boobs. Amanda, meanwhile, moaned, and reached both her hands up, curling around Natalie's neck and drawing the woman into a passionate kiss over her shoulder. My cock was rock hard now as I watched the two woman exchange tongues. After a moment they stopped, and Amanda turned her attention back to me.

"Enjoy the show, hon." She purred, before turning around to give me a great look at her ass. They then gave each other another kiss, before Natalie turned around and began to clean off the table. Meanwhile, Amanda let her hands run freely over my wife's ass. I never knew that watching my wife get touched like that could be exciting! After she had finished clearing the table, Natalie lay down on her back on the table. She gave me one passionate look before Amanda lowered herself down onto my wife, their mouths and tongues once more meeting.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Instinctively, I unzipped my jeans and unbuttoned my boxers, letting my cock spring out of my pants. My hand closed around the shaft and began to pump, but not once did I take my eyes off the two ladies as Amanda's hands began to roam over Natalie's body. Natalie's hands, meanwhile, began to unzip Amanda's gym suit from the back. After just a moment, Natalie was able to slip the top half of Amanda's suit down, revealing her beautiful breasts, immediately grinding into Natalie's, just the thin layer of Natalie's own shirt between them. My hand worked faster over my piston, pumping the full length of my erect cock with all the speed I could muster.

As Natalie's hands settled on Amanda's ass, pushing and grinding the two women's crotches together, Amanda pulled Natalie's shirt off over her head and let it drop to the floor. I was surprised to see my wife not wearing a bra, it was something she rarely did, but it made me feel hot to see her tits free, and now grinding into another woman's breasts. Their kisses finally broke off, and Amanda arched upwards. As she did, Natalie's tongue made its way down Amanda's neck and started to lick over her big tits. Her hands reached up to squeeze them as her tongue made its way all across the breasts.

Amanda looked across at me, beating my meat. She threw one glance at my crotch before looking back into my eyes.

"Mark, baby… come give us a hand." She spoke with a hint of domination. I liked it. I stood up, and made my way towards the two women as Natalie licked and kneaded Amanda's tits. I stood behind Amanda for a moment, admiring the view, before my hands greedily grabbed at her ass. She began to moan from the attention of both me and my wife, and I knew she was ready. I grabbed the suit off her waist and pulled it the rest of the way down, revealing her shapely ass and the hint of her sex beneath. My hands once more grabbed her cheeks, and I began to knead at them gently, much as my wife was doing to her tits.

"Now… hers…" Amanda said between gasps of excitement, and I complied, my hands deftly pulling away Natalie's pants. Again, no underwear, and Natalie's lightly shaved pussy was now rubbing against Amanda's hairy cunt. I just about felt like cumming already.

"Nat… let me at those tits of yours…" Amanda spoke with a sexy purr, and I was excited to see my wife pull away from Amanda's tits. The girl on top now made her way down to my wife's breasts, and her tongue began to flick the big globes. Natalie immediately began to moan. As they did this, I quickly pulled down my pants, letting my throbbing cock near both women's pussies. I grabbed Amanda's ass and guided my cock-head towards her waiting bush. I heard her moan into my wife's tits as I inserted the first of my 9 inches. Eagerly I pushed my cock further and further in, despite her half-pained, half-aroused moans. Once I began to pull out again, I let my own moans join with Amanda's and Natalie's, and soon all our sounds were rising in crescendo, as Amanda greedily licked and sucked Natalie's tits and my cock plunged in and out of her tight hole. Natalie was the first to cum, her moans reaching their maximum as she let her fluids out. Not wanting to impregnate Amanda, I pulled my cock out of her pussy hurriedly, and the feeling, combined with Natalie's cumming, took both myself and Amanda over the edge. My cum shot 3 or 4 times, all over both women's cunts, and Amanda and Natalie ground their bodies together as we all continued to cum. Afterwards, I stumbled over to the couch and collapsed. Amanda made no move to get off Natalie, the two women lying on top of each other on our living room table, gasping for air. The scene was something I would never have expected, not in my wildest dreams.

After a moment, Amanda stood up, followed by Natalie. The two women came over and sat next to me on the couch, their hands running over my body.

"Nat… Mark… that was great." Amanda finally said, breaking the stunned silence.

"Yeah… thanks Amanda." Nat said with a horny smile aimed at the woman.

I just looked at them both, a stupid grin on my face.

"You know… I'd love to get together with you two more often. And Nat…" Amanda said, turning to my wife, "about what you asked me before… I would love to help you dominate your husband sometime."

I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it. You'd think, after what I have been through in the last couple of months, I would be ready for anything. But I wasn't ready for that. The fusion of two of my biggest fantasies… it was unbelievable. I couldn't wait to be dominated by the two women.

"That… would be good." I finally managed to say. But I couldn't get rid of that stupid grin.