One Woman's Journey Continues...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justy5
Justy5
29 Followers

"All the time, but I'll pull on a gown."

"No need, Tessa. I've seen you naked. Remember. I'll just take off my tee shirt and we'll be naked together."

I had to see how this would play out. I think she is flirting with me. "Slide in. I'll get the lights."

Erinn kissed me on the lips and rubbed my breast. "Good night Tessa."

"Goodnight, baby."

"I love when you call be 'baby.'"

During the night, Erinn got frisky. I felt her hand rubbing my pussy. I felt her humping my thigh. Naughty girl. Then she slid under the covers and captured my pussy in her mouth. I was on fire as she ate me out. When she had her fill, she moved on top of me and sucked my breasts as if she were starving. She scissored her pussy on my clit and began the sweet ride. She rode me hard as she came. She continued changing her tribbing positions. It was as if she couldn't get close enough to me, but our pussies were always connected. I came on her. She kissed me a hundred times.

"Baby, that was nice. Very nice. What brought it on?"

"I just love you, Tessa," she said as she began to screw me again. "You ate my pussy so much, I wanted to return the favor. I've had sex with girls because my boyfriend likes to watch, but I thought about you as I did them. I'll never forget how well you fucked me when I was your pupil. You taught me how to fuck my boyfriend, but you also taught me how to fuck you. You came as much as I did."

I was fucking my step-daughter because she wanted me, too. It was incestuous and illicit. Damn, but it felt good. We'll need to seal this new relationship with some dick very soon. While my husband is away, I always leave my door unlocked just in case Erinn needs to slip in my bed for some mother/daughter loving. Tonight she came in my darkened room wearing a huge, blue glow-in-the-dark dick. We watched as it slowly disappeared into my pussy. She began moving on me. Oh, baby!

Love,

Tessa

Justy5
Justy5
29 Followers
12