One Woman's Travelling Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

His hips pump, letting just his head pop in and out of my mouth, I suck at him, lifting my head, wanting his cock. Greedy mouth watering, drooling in anticipation. And with one long forceful push, his cock is thrust in, driving deep, straight into my mouth, I feel it make the slight bend as it feeds itself deep into my throat. He grabs the back of my head and pushes me on further, making me retch and gag. Not releasing the pressure, my nostrils flaring, can't breathe and as the panic fills my eyes, he pulls my head back by my hair and fucks my mouth. His body still, his hand forcing my head back and forth, tears springing to my eyes as I gasp for breath. His heavy balls dragging on my chest, my eyes wide as my ass spasms on the still inflated plug. My exposed clit quivering as the air brushes it.

He pulls his cock from my mouth and inches forward until his ass is over my mouth. He lowers his body and my tongue leaps forward to wet his crack. He rocks his hips back and forth, moaning aloud as my tongue stabs at his little brown bud. He spreads his cheeks and drops his ass to my mouth. Sucking and poking with my tongue, I can feel his body quiver and he screams, "Yes, don't stop!" Pushing hard with my tongue I feel his sphincter loosen, and I push inside, curling the tip to lap at the tender nerves within. He grinds down on me and I suck the surrounding tissue into my mouth, letting my tongue drill deeper.

He moves quickly, pushing my knees back onto my chest as he positions his cock at my open pussy lips. Staring at him, I shudder as his cock tries to force its way inside. Gasping, eyes wide...moaning loudly, my heart pounding as he releases the valve, my ass now protesting the release of the pressure. It spasms, muscles clamping down hard on the deflating plug. Still his cock pushes at my greedy cunt until he finally forces his way in...from tip to base in one full long hard thrust forcing a scream over my lips.

He inflates the plug, his cock now tightly sheathed inside me and pauses as I adjust to the fullness. He grabs my nipples and pinches them...pulling at them...making me OMG...cum again. My cunt contracting tightly, my ass clamping and releasing as the sweet oils pool inside me...so tightly sealed that they cannot seep out. Tears pouring over my cheeks, the orgasm so hard and sweet, painful in its bliss. He fucks me hard, his cock dragging in and out, the juices splashing with each withdrawal, and loudly squelching as he forces back in.

Arching up to meet him, looking in his eyes as the orgasm rolls and rolls, ebbing only slightly before crashing over me again and again. His body tenses, and I feel his cock grow incredibly longer, thicker, tighter as he screams his own release. Shuddering, he drives hard and deep...letting his spunk fill my swollen cunt, it gushes forth, hitting my back wall with such force that I scream in wonderment.

He reaches to release the valve, and brings me to a last shuddering orgasm. My limbs limp, too weak to move at all, yet still my muscles contract and release on his waning cock. Laying my head back on the pillow, I feel the plug push from my ass as my sphincter expels it. Jim reaches up, his cock still buried in my pussy and unbuckles the cuffs from my wrists. He leans down and kisses my swollen and bruised lips, brushing the hair from my face.

He pulls from inside me and lays on the bed, turning me and pulling me on top of him, I lick at his still firm cock, cleaning my spunk and his, licking from tip to base, then bathing his balls with my tongue. His hands grip my ass and draw my pussy to his lips as he returns the tongue bath. He licks and sucks the length of my slit...releasing the clamps from my labia..he tongues the indents, bringing a growl from my throat, I take his cock in my mouth to muffle the scream as the blood flows painfully back into the engorged tissue.

Pushing me off him, he climbs from the bed, offering me his hand and leads me to the tub. He adjusts the water and climbs in behind me, pillowing my head on his shoulder, his arms encircle me, he loosely holds a breast in each hand as the water rises, swirls around us, loosening tight muscles, washing the spent passion from our flesh.

As the water cools, he stirs behind me, my eyelids fluttering open, I blink in the diffuse light, inhale the sweet scent of candles and bath oils. He massages my shoulders and whispers in my ear, "Get up, I'm starving, you have drained me you wicked wench."

There is a smile to his voice and I rise in the tub, stepping forward, I bend and pull the plug, his hand running over my water warmed ass, touching me gently. As one, we step out of the tub, I stand still, staring at him, his hands tracing a heated path along my shoulder, lazily circling my sensitive nipples. He reaches for a towel and wraps it around me, swaddles a towel around his own hips and turns, taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen.

Towel clad, we pad softly down the stairs stopping in the kitchen. He pulls out a chair at the table, pours me a glass of wine and turns to the fridge. He talks, telling me of the interesting things he gets to see in travellers luggage, keeping me smiling and laughing while he prepares a meal.

As he places the plates on the table, he looks at me, his eyes becoming serious, I watch his lips as he talks, "I have never done anything like this before, it may be a first, but I am hoping it won't be the last."

With that announcement he digs in, eating, talking and laughing as we share stories. He clears the table, adding wine to both of our glasses and we retire to the living room. We sink into his soft sofa, hip to hip and drain our wine glasses. He traces my cheek, running his hand through my damp hair, letting it rest at the nape of my neck and pulls me to him. His kiss, so unlike the earlier ones is sensual, soft, hungry as his tongue parts my lips to delve inside.

Less urgent, but no less breath taking.

I let my hands explore his body, starting at his chest, kneading his flesh, caressing, my hands slow, warm, soft. I can feel his body stiffen as I move lower, baby finger dipping into his navel, lightly pinching his skin. His breathing starts to catch, louder, he gasps as I pull at the towel, letting it fall open, my fingers tracing his semi hard cock, thrilling to its movement.

My hips shifting on the couch, wriggling closer, rubbing flesh to flesh, my fingers encircling his growing tool, stroking softly, slowly. His breathing now laboured, his lips harder on mine, he sucks my tongue into his mouth. I walk my fingers lower, hefting his balls, feeling their weight, fingers rolling the twin orbs inside the sac.

With a strangled cry, he grabs me and lifts me onto his lap, my thighs spread, straddling his hips, his fingers running through my hair, he growls as he moves under me, kissing me, a hard bruising kiss of urgency.

I tear my lips from his, leaning back, staring into his smoky eyes, smiling the light dancing, reflecting from mine. I lift my right breast, fingers squeezing my nipple, a moan escapes as I lean forward, offering my stiff nipple to his wet lips. He takes the offered nub, his teeth lightly holding it in place, his tongue stabbing at the tender flesh. My hips rock on his lap, my moans becoming as urgent as his, I push my breast into his mouth, force feeding his hungry lips. "Please!" I whimper.

He grunts, reaches one hand under me and guides his now throbbing solid cock to my wet lips, and with a primal groan, enters me. I grind down, feeling his teeth scissoring my nipple, my pussy closing around his cock, his arms both encircling me, pulling me close to him. My breast squeezed between us, my nipple on fire, my pussy bathing his cock, dripping out to drench his balls.

Buried in my depths, we rock, grinding flesh to flesh, too lost to move, too heated to stop. My fingers tangled in his hair, keeping his mouth on my breast, tossing my head back and screaming my lust, howling, listening as it echoes back to me.

Suddenly he pushes me away, tears his teeth from my breast, he takes a heaving tit in each hand and squeezes, I lose my breath, my hands reaching for his, closing on his wrists, pulling at him. The pain making me writhe on his impaling cock, the pain driving the very breath from my lungs.

My eyes wide, our gaze holding the others eyes transfixed. I part my lips to protest, and he seals my mouth with his own, eating my words, swallowing my groans.

The orgasm surprising me, taking my body by force, I quiver, the juices spurting out, my vaginal walls constricting tightly, forcing the fluids out past his cock, soaking us, hot and sticky, thick cream oozing.

He leans back, looking at me, a hint of a surprise, and he laughs, almost uncontrollably, his entire body shaking as I cum on his cock. "Damn demon woman, I envy your ability to cum like that."

As I remember to breathe, his laugh contagious, I erupt into a fit of giggles, "Let's see if I can do that one more time." my eyes sparkling with merriment, despite the aching of my bitten nipple, the exquisite shaking of my thighs, or the tingling of my clit.

He lifts me, guiding me to the end of the sofa, he runs his nails along my back as he bends me over the arm. "My turn you delightful wench."

With that he runs his cock head up and down my slit, lubing his thick mushroomed head, and pushes into my ass. He quickly develops a rhythm, fucking me, my hips driven into the arm of the couch, my clit rasping over the material. One hand drops to push three fingers into my creamy cunt, fucking me with his fingers, picking up the tempo of his cock as it pounds my ass.

My cry ringing out as my wicked body trembles into another orgasm, the sustained rise and fall of the orgasmic wave making my ass clamp tight on his steely rod as he hammers it home over and over. His fingers wiggling inside my cunt keeping me howling and I scream for more.

He gives me more, harder and faster, his cock spearing deep in my bowels and with a roar of release, he fills my ass with his seed. I can feel his cock bucking inside me as it empties, his legs pressed tight to mine. His body becomes heavier as he leans over me, his cock still trapped in my spasming ass, he turns my head and kisses me.

We manage to limp wearily to the couch, collapsing in a heap, arms and legs tangled, cum soaking our bodies. He grabs the remote, finds an old romantic comedy, and we watch, a comfortable silence settling between us.

As the movie nears its end, he snuggles in a little closer, pulling me to him and whispers, "Tomorrow, you're making breakfast, and then, maybe we can explore a little with the other things I found in your luggage."

With a quiet laugh, I settle in next to him, the soft flickering glow of the TV lighting the room and answer, "Yes, tomorrow."

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12