One Year After The Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fill me up, Rob. I love your cock. My husband never lets me get on top. This is a new experience for me."

"Go ahead and take control Carol. You're in charge. Make love to me."

Carol bends down and plants a hard wet kiss on my lips, as she mashes her soft tits into my chest. I feel her hard nipples poke me like two bullets. Her mouth presses against mine while her tongue darts in and out of my mouth. I press my tongue to hers and she presses back harder. I love her dominance. She grinds her pussy and rocks back and forth with my cock deep inside. Carol moves up and dangles her huge boobs in my face. I grab her left breast and pull her nipple to my mouth. I suck her hard nub and lightly graze the flesh with my teeth. I do the same to her right breast. I suck as much tit as I can into my mouth.

Carol sits upright and lifts up until just my glans is within her folds. She sinks down again taking my whole shaft into her cunt. She squeezes her pussy muscles and grips my cock as she pulls up again. The pressure along my shaft is exquisite. Carol increases her speed as she rides and milks my cock. I love her technique. I reach up and hold her tits in my hands. I lift each one and feel their weight. I love her big natural boobs.

Carol puts her hands on my chest to steady her and rapidly pumps up and down. I feel my climax begin to build. For this being her first time on top, she sure knows how to please. I continue to knead her massive tits and pinch her hard nipples.

"Gawd Carol, your pussy feels so good; keep milking my cock, I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh yes Rob, cum in my hot cunt. Fill me with your sticky goo; I want to feel it inside. I love your fingers on my nipples, pinch them harder, and twist them too. I like that."

Carol's blatant words send me over the edge. I push up into her gash and release several spurts of cum. My shaft throbs with each release. Carol tightens her pussy and draws out all my man juice.

"Rob, I feel your juices, cum for me baby, cum for me. Fill me up."

Stacy cheers us on and claps for our performance.

"That's it Rob, fill her up. You two look so hot. Carol, your tits are amazing. Look at them flop around. I love that red corset on you, you are so sexy. Fuck him good. Your husband doesn't know what he is missing."

Carol slows down as the last dribble of cum leaves my cock. She sits down on my hips and flexes her pussy muscles a few more times before falling down to the bed between Stacy and me. My soft cock slides out from between her folds leaving a trail of cum on her thighs. Stacy moves in, kisses Carol's lips and darts her tongue into her mouth. They kiss for a few moments and then Stacy moves down between her legs.

"Watching you guys fuck was so hot and now I want some of that cum Rob deposited in your juicy pussy. Spread those legs sister, I'm coming in. I want that cream pie."

Stacy licks the strands of semen from Carol's inner thighs and then plants her mouth over her smooth outer lips. She dips her tongue deep into Carol and searches for some sweet dessert. Stacy licks up and down Carol's slit as my cum oozes from within her core. I reach over and play with Carol's boobs as her friend continues to munch. Satisfied with her snack, Stacy looks up and smacks her lips.

"Rob, you have some sweet cum, and mixed with Carol's juices, it's even tastier."

"Stacy, don't stop eating me, it feels so good, I know I can cum with your tongue in my pussy."

Stacy says she has a better idea and swings her legs around into a 69 position. She plants her hairless pussy on Carol's lips. I love watching these ladies eat one another. It's my own private porn show. Carol is a natural at eating Stacy. I'm sure they have done this before. She has her arms wrapped around Stacy's thighs as she pulls her pussy into her face. I see her tongue part Stacy's slit and touch her clit. Stacy grinds her pussy into Carol. The ladies are breathing fast as they each work into their next orgasm. I grab Carol's new rabbit vibrator and hand it to Stacy.

"Here, give Carol a birthday surprise."

Stacy turns it on high and slides it into Carol's pussy. She doesn't waste any time. Carol moans loudly with the intrusion of nine humming inches within her folds. Her outer labium churns from the vibrations deep within her gash. The plastic dildo is covered in cream as Stacy withdraws it and licks the shaft. She presses the tip into Carol's slit again and pushes it deep, twisting the rabbit as she pushes. Carol moans as her pussy is filled. Stacy holds the vibrator and lets the little ears tickle Carol's clitoris.

Carol, in turn, presses her tongue against Stacy's clit and flicks the pink pearl back and forth. I watch my sex partners drive each other toward satisfying orgasms. Both women are intent on making each other cum. Carol is the first to fall over the edge with the rabbit vibrator buried deep in her pussy and her clit massaged.

"Oh gawd Stacy, you are driving me nuts. I'm cuming, I'm cuuuummmmmiinggggg. Gawd yes!"

Carol screams out her climax and buries her face between Stacy's thighs. Her tongue attacks Stacy's clit relentlessly which sends Stacy into orbit. Stacy bucks her hips up and down as Carol keeps her lips glued to Stacy's snatch and her tongue pressed against Stacy's clit. Stacy's lower torso shakes and shimmies as she rides through her own climax.

"Geez Carol, I love your tongue on my clit. Keep it there, keep it there. Uhhhggg. Uh huh, uh huh. Fuck me you Birthday Bitch. Fuck me."

Girl juice abounds as each lady settles down and relaxes. Stacy goes limp and presses Carol into the mattress. Her legs stretch out around Carol and her muff nearly suffocates Carol. Eventually they roll to their side and lay prone for several minutes, until Stacy twists around and they wrap their arms around each other. They kiss and mash their lips together; each lady tastes her cum on the other's lips.

The three of us are exhausted and ready for some sleep. Stacy and I undo the snaps on Carol's red corset and unwrap our little sex goddess. After Stacy removes her corset, I pull the bed covers up and over us. We lay quietly with the birthday girl between Stacy and me. Time seems to slow down as we drift off to slumber land.

Chapter Two:

Sometime later in the night or early morning, I wake to a soft buzzing sound. I think I'm having some kind of dream until I shake my head a bit and realise I'm awake. I focus my eyes and see Carol on her back with her legs spread and her hand moving her vibrator in and out of her pussy. The bed covers are pushed down and Carol's eyes are closed as she continues to masturbate. I look over and Stacy is rubbing her hand across Carol's breasts and lightly pinching her nipples.

I whisper, "What time is it?"

Stacy whispers back, "About 3:30 in the morning. I just woke up to find Carol fucking herself with her new vibrator. You should feel her nipples, they are rock hard."

I move my hand over Carol's right boob and pinch her nipple. It is rock hard. That's not all that's hard, I look down and see my seven inch cock pulsed and sticking straight out. Carol continues to push and pull on her vibrator. Her pussy lips separate each time she pushes the sex toy deep into her inner core.

I whisper over to Stacy, "I'm hard as a rock too. Do you wanna fuck?"

"Oh yes I do. I can't lie here and watch Carol diddle herself without going crazy. Come over here and stick that big fat cock into me."

I roll over out of the bed and walk over to Stacy's side. She is already bent over the bed with her legs spread. Her beautiful big tits hang down.

"I pulled some lube out of my nightstand for us. Put some on that beautiful cock of yours and slide in."

I grab lube from the nightstand and pour a small amount on my shaft. I slather it around and prepare to fuck Stacy. I lick my fingers and taste a delicious cherry flavour.

"Mmmm, cherry, I should pour this on your pussy and eat you up."

Stacy looks back at me, "You can do that later, right now put that hard cock where it belongs."

I move in behind Stacy and line the tip of my cock up with her sweet opening. I hold my shaft steady and push until I am balls deep into her pussy.

"Wow, your pussy is so hot and with that lube, I slid right in."

"Yes and you feel so much better than Carol's vibrator. Look at her work that thing in and out of her cunt. She doesn't even notice us."

I slide in and out of Stacy's tight opening and drill deep with each stroke. Each time I bottom out Stacy grunts. I reach around and hold her boobs in my hands as I use short strokes to get her juices flowing. I love her tits with her soft puffy nipples. I lightly pinch and pull her nubs.

"You feel so good Stacy and Carol is fucking awesome. I won't last much longer; I feel like I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yea, look at her work that rabbit. I'm so horny; I want you in my ass. Stick your cock in my ass and fill me with your cum."

Stacy uses one hand to support her and the other to rub her pussy. She uses two fingers on her clit to help her to orgasm. I let go of her tits and pull back from her. My cock pops out from within her folds.

I have fantasized about fucking Stacy up the ass since last year. It's been a source for my masturbation sessions many times since then. I grab the cherry lube again and drip some lotion along her ass crack and onto her little starfish. I rub my middle finger along her ring and then press in into her ass. My finger slides in to the second knuckle and I twist it to loosen Stacy and get her ready for my cock.

I pull my finger out and pour more lube onto my shaft. I line up the tip of my cock with Stacy's asshole and push forward. My glans presses against the tight opening and slowly slides past her ring. She is so tight. There is slight resistance and then Stacy's sphincter stretches and tightens around my cock as it pops inside.

"Geez, Rob, fill my ass with your meat, stretch it."

I ease myself slowly into Stacy's rectum. I'm afraid of hurting her and try to be as gentle as I can. Once inside Stacy's backside she begs me to fuck her slowly.

"Rob you feel so good, you are stretching me, go slow and let me savor the feeling."

I grab her hips and push an inch more. I wait for her to adjust to me and push another inch. Slowly I fill her up as we watch Carol work herself into a powerful orgasm. Stacy pushes back against me trying to fit even more of my cock inside. I grit my teeth as Stacy's sphincter tightens around my shaft and I think I might cum. I take several deep breaths and hold onto Stacy's hips before pulling out a little.

"Fuck me now baby, use your cock and fuck my tight ass please."

I slide in and out of Stacy for several strokes. I dig my fingers into the flesh of her hips and push all the way in. She moans with pleasure as I fuck her ass. I continue my thrusts and pound into Stacy as hard as I can. My hips slap against Stacy's lovely butt and her cheeks ripple. The harder I push, the faster her fingers circle her clit.

"Oh yes, baby, that's so good."

Stacy squeals and tosses her head side to side. She looks back at me over her shoulder and I see pure lust in her eyes. It's a look that has me on the verge of shooting my load. Stacy's eyes are glazed and her mouth hangs open as she breathes deep.

"Gawd Rob, I'm going to cum, fill my ass with your sweet juice. Shoot your load deep into my ass."

Stacy's head drops down and she screams out a wail of pleasure. Her animal sound startles Carol who opens her eyes and watches our mad fucking. Carol grabs her own breast and squeezes it tightly. She plunges her vibrator faster and deeper into her pussy.

Stacy slams her bottom back into me and then lunges forward almost losing me in the process. I push my entire seven inches back into her hole. All three of us are so close to the edge as we drive one another towards orgasm. Our final release is here. Carol moans and her body convulses. Her huge tits shake side to side.

"Oh gawd Stacy, I'm going to explode. Your ass feels so good, you are so tight. I can't hold off any longer. Geez."

"Me too Rob, me too. My clit is so sensitive."

Stacy's orgasm floods her body as she shakes and grits her teeth. Her sphincter tightens around my cock as I bottom out and flood her rectum with my semen. The intense pleasure curls my toes and I lean against Stacy's bubble butt. I hold her hips tight and push my seven inches to the hilt. The first two ropes of cum bolt through my shaft and splash deep inside of Stacy's bum. A third and fourth spew out as I resume pumping my cock into her ass. Her fingers are a blur, rubbing her pink pearl raw.

"Oh fuck I feel your hot spunk filling my ass. Give it all to me baby."

Stacy spasms again and the wave of another climax overwhelms her as I unleash several spurts of my seed into her body. Stacy was so passionate when we'd made love before, but her display of wanton abandon as I fuck her ass is amazing.

"I feel your or cum inside, keep fucking me. I'm there, I'm there. I'm cummminnng."

I keep hold of her hips to steady Stacy as she rides out her climax. Her legs still shake and her cute ass quivers as electric bolts surge through her body.

Finally, we calm down and return to earth. Carol looks at us with an evil smile. Her rabbit vibrator still buzzes deep inside her pussy. Her juice covers her mons and inner thighs. Stacy leans forward and my well-worn shaft pops out of her ass covered in cum. Stacy leans further to kiss Carol on the lips. They share a sloppy wet kiss with lots of tongue. Stacy grabs Carol's left boob and kneads the flesh.

"Well Missy, I guess I should thank you for waking us up. I just got my ass reamed in a good way. I think I had a double climax and it felt fabulous."

Stacy and I both plop down onto the mattress next to Carol. This time Stacy is in the middle. I grab a towel to clean us up. Carol removes her rabbit vibrator from her pussy and offers it to Stacy who licks it clean.

Stacy whispers, "Well Rob, was my ass worth the wait? You certainly filled me completely; I may not be able to sit for a week."

I can only offer a stupid grin and shake my head in the affirmative. That was definitely the tightest grip my cock has ever experienced. I am now officially drained. And hopefully, these two ladies are too. It's closing in on 4:15 AM and I think we deserve several more hours of sleep. Sleep well my big tit ladies.

Chapter Three:

I wake up alone in bed and try to focus my brain on the current surroundings. I'm thinking I may have had a sexually explicit dream during the night, but when I hear the shower running in the bathroom and my head clears, I remember waking up at 3:30 in the morning to a buzzing sound. It was Carol's new rabbit vibrator and she was frantically masturbating.

Stacy and I bought the vibrator and a sexy red corset for Carol in hopes of getting her to loosen up and enjoy a night of passion. Her husband has been very neglectful of her needs and Carol was feeling trapped in a non-sexual relationship. Well, we released a pent up tigress in Carol and she let loose.

I am laying here in a king size bed all alone. My lovely ladies have abandoned me. It's time to rise up and investigate the situation. I follow the sound of running water into the bathroom and find Carol soaping up her voluptuous 49 year old body. I could use a good scrub after our night of marathon sex so I open the shower door and step in. Carol is a bit surprised but turns to me and we hug each other. Her sudsy huge tits squeeze into my chest and we share a warm, wet kiss.

"I thought you might need someone to scrub your back. I'm here at your service. Hey, where is Stacy, I figured you two might be washing each other?"

Carol responds, "She's in the kitchen whipping up some breakfast. We woke up famished and I think you know why. Thank you so much for my gifts and for last night. It feels so good to finally let loose with friends who don't judge you."

"No, thank you. You are a gorgeous sexy woman who deserves the best. I'm so happy we made love and shared in some pretty incredible orgasms. I'm only sorry that you didn't join Tess, Stacy and me last year after the reunion. I'm glad to be with you right here, right now."

Carol continues, "At first I was shocked and embarrassed when I opened the corset and vibrator, but you two made me feel loved and sexy in every way possible. And now, I don't think I can let my vibrator out of my sight. It's going to get a lot of use."

I hope so, and if you ever need assistance using it, I'll be here for you. How about you hand me the washcloth and I'll scrub your back and front too, if you'll let me."

"That sounds divine."

Carol kisses me once more, hands me the soap and washcloth and turns around. I get the cloth nice and sudsy and wash her back. I move down to her matronly ass and scrub each cheek. I run the cloth up and down her crack making sure her little starfish is nice and clean. I wouldn't mind fucking this lovely lady in the ass.

Carol turns and faces me allowing my soapy hands to fondle and squeeze her big pendulous breasts. I move the washcloth around and around one massive boob while my other hand massages her tit flesh. I pinch her pink nipples in the process. I drop my cloth down and wash Carol's tummy as I approach her new shorn pussy. Carol spreads her legs as I run the cloth around her mound and over her smooth lips. I dip my soapy fingers between her folds to clean out all remnants of last night's orgasms. Carol turns again and lets the shower spray wash the suds down the drain.

"All clean my dear. Would you like to wash me?"

Carol grabs the soap and cloth as we switch places and I turn my back to her. Her scrubbing feels good on my tired body. She uses all the force she can muster to clean my shoulders and back. Carol moves her hands to my ass and grabs my cheeks. She moves the bar of soap up and down my crevice. Her touch feels good as her fingers move back and forth over my tight sphincter. Without warning she sticks a soapy finger up my rectum as far as she can push it.

"Carol whispers in my ear, "Just thought your prostate could use a little massage."

She presses her soft tits into my back as she twists her finger in my rectum. I feel her hard nipples poke into me. My cock begins to stiffen, although I am still worn out by last night's activity. Normally, I would take this opportunity to bend a lady over and fuck her from behind. We are just too tired to contemplate more sex, although the shower is a nice interlude. Carol pulls her finger out of my ass and I turn toward her with a nice seven inch staff pointing at her.

She soaps up the cloth one more time and washes my chest and stomach. Carol drops her hand to my hard shaft and jacks me off for several moments. She runs her palm under my balls and squeezes them lightly. I play with her boobs while she enjoys my cock one last time. Satisfied with our washing, I turn off the shower and grab some towels. We step out of the stall and dry each other off completely. We are ready for some breakfast. I find my clothes in Stacy's bedroom and dress. Carol gathers her clothes from the guest bedroom and puts on her green skirt and blouse sans underwear.

I swear, if I was up to it, I would love to fuck Carol one more time. However, my empty stomach trumps my dick and we meet up in the kitchen. Her bright pink nipples are visible beneath the sheer white blouse. Stacy is busy over the stove and talking on her cell phone. She is already dressed. She is wearing a floral gauze summer dress and by the looks of it, she is also bra-less. Stacy motions for us to take a seat at the table.

Carol and I listen to Stacy speak on the phone, "Oh yes, it was delightful... Mmm, yes both of them... We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and then celebrated her birthday back at my house... I wish you would have been here too... A red corset and vibrator."