Oneness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We parted from the kiss and I smiled. I had never done it before, but I was willing to try for the thrill of it. Seeing that Louise had been so willing to kiss me after what I had just done to her with my mouth, I guessed I could do the same to her. I licked the streak of semen from her cheek in a split second. Louise suppressed a startled laugh, then pulled me down for another hot kiss. Our bodies rubbing together as it continued...

* * * * *

We lay together for some time, my head on Louise's breasts and my left leg intertwined with hers. My hand lay on top of her mound, nestled there as we rested. We had hardly talked, but we each knew what the other was thinking: we wanted to make love. "Now," I thought, "it's time."

My fingers began to move back and forth over her sex. I did it for almost a minute, watching her body intently, when she suddenly gasped, as if she had been holding back to let the pleasure build.

"Oh, Patrick..."

Louise pushed me onto my back, climbing on top of me and pinning my shoulders to the mattress. She could feel my erection spring to life as her sex pressed down on mine. Her breasts waved in full view of my gaze, her nipples so taught and arousing. My penis grew firm against her and as she got more aroused, I began to slip inside of her. Louise jumped when the head of my erection suddenly popped inside of her vagina. She looked down between our bodies to see the shaft of my penis buried inside her patch of dark hair. She began moving up and down on top of me, working my penis up inside of her as she continued to watch. Further and further inside I slid as her thrusts became stronger and more determined. I looked up and saw the expression of determination on her face. My hands went instinctively to her hips, holding them steady as we pumped together. Louise had been tight at first -- she had told me it had been two years since she and her ex-boyfriend had last made love -- but as our passion mounted, she became easier to slide into. Finally she felt my testicles as they began to rub against her behind. She threw her head back in pleasure...I was all the way inside her.

"Patrick..." she gasped and tightened her vagina around me.

My whole body began to shake as I started thrusting into her. I lifted Louise off the mattress with every thrust and she tightened her already firm vagina around me with each of her response thrusts. She sat up and I held her hips in a tight grip as we rocked. With Louise steady, she reached around between us and started cupping and stroking my balls. I pushed myself upward, so she could feel them pressed firmly against her bottom. She fondled them softly, but the pleasure began to get to me and my thrusts became more vigorous and she lost her balance on top of me. Steadying herself by putting her hands on my shoulders, Louise resumed her thrusts. Our pace quickened, as did our breathing and our hearts. Louise's breasts bounced with the rhythm of our action and my hands slid up over her soft skin to cup them. The warmth and the rhythm and the pace and the pleasure began to blur into one deep, penetrating thrust. Louise gasped as I struck her cervix.

"Patrick." she hissed, gritting her teeth. "Patrick!"

"Oh, Louise. Oh God, Louise!" I cried and lifted her up, turned her over, and threw her to her back. My thrusts pinned her to the mattress, my balls slapping her now-wet behind.

She looked down past her breasts, then over to the mirrored closet door. She could see the glistening shaft of my penis as it drove itself into the depths of her mound of Venus. My testicles pressing into her anus with every thrust. Her bottom pounded upward in time to my gyrations. Her vagina clasped me deeply. Her first orgasm swept over her body. Louise threw her head back in ecstasy when my penis butted her cervix once more.

"Oooooohhh!" she cried, then lowered her head and stared directly into my eyes. I had never seen a lover look so determined and passionate as she did then. Orgasms rocked her body -- her head shuddered as each wave swept over her body -- but she never took her eyes from me. My whole body felt like it was shaking itself apart, but I realized that couldn't take my eyes away from hers either.

My moment was at hand. The ocean of ecstasy that waited inside me began to swell. My buttocks began to tighten, my anus clenched firmly, my thrusts became a blur and a searing heat swelled up in my loins. A throbbing began in my shaft. Then there came a pulse at the base of my erection.

"Now." she growled. "I can feel it, Patrick, now!"

Our bodies were one now: our sexes joined, each making the other complete. One sex, one mind, one heart, one soul...

Our world exploded. Our Oneness was raptured by waves of pleasure erupting from within each of our bodies. But it really didn't seem as though there was a "me" or a "her." There was just...us, and we melted away into the pool of passion that was surging over us.

But something as wonderful as that joining couldn't be allowed to last. Even as the waves of climax ebbed, we began to drift apart, the Oneness began to fade. Before I would let it end totally, I had to acknowledge our joining to the world. I had to make some kind of lasting mark upon the Oneness, to show it that I would always remember...and I cried out.

"Louise, I love you! God, I love you!"

The Oneness shattered and our worlds separated. Louise was gasping, as was I. Our bodies tingled with passion, pulsing with the aftershocks of the destruction of our own little world. I collapsed upon her breasts and her arms encircled me. Moisture clung to our bodies, a testament to our passion and energy. Even though the joining was broken, I remained inside of her, unmoving. Neither of us wanted to disturb the mourning of our Oneness...

As the world around us grew quiet into the stillness of the night, I heard Louise weeping. I raised my head from her moistened breast and looked at her flushed face. Puddles of tears formed below her eyes and rolled down the sides of her face. I raised a hand and brushed her tears away, raising myself up to kiss her and then to lie beside her and hold her in my arms until morning. As I did, my limp penis slipped from her mound, her arms slipped from around me, and the last vestiges of our world fell away...except, I realized something. In the heat of our passion, at the height of our Oneness, I had spilled wave after wave of my seed into Louise. Even though we were apart now, there would always be a part of me inside Louise, perpetuating -- if only on the tiniest level -- our Oneness. With that thought, and with the smile of pure contentment and fulfillment on Louise's face, I lay my head next to hers and fell asleep...

* * * * *

I think it best the story end here. My joining with Louise was like no other in my life. The pain of her leaving that day to head back to school still haunts me. Something inside told me, as Louise drove away in her Saturn, that she would remember the pain of leaving -- and the joy of loving -- as much as I.

END

12