Oni

Story Info
Asami is assaulted by a cruel female demon.
4.9k words
4.3
104.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
932 Followers

Her toes wiggled, restless with her dreaming maybe. Asami lay on the bed sprawled out, her legs stuck from some ruffled covers, the light from the window splashed over one exposed ass cheek. The curve of her back was beautiful but unlikely to leave her comfortable in the morning. Her long black hair was spread out on the pillows. She mumbled something in her sleep and rolled over into a more comfortable position, as she did the covers pulled up showing her pussy to the empty room.

It glistened with her juices in the pale light.

She opened her eyes, immediately forgetting her dream, but the cold sweat clinging to her ass and the warm beads on her breast under the covers worked together to point towards the heat in her most tender flesh. She slipped a hand between her legs and sent her fingers dancing through the patch of hair, then dipped into the sex to feel the wetness there.

A strange feeling came over her, as if she was being watched, and she turned around, looking about the room. There was nothing except bare walls and piles of boxes, containing the belongings of her family recently shipped from Japan. She pulled the covers over herself and went uneasily back to sleep, her dream resumed, yet again not to be remembered by her mind but leaving it's mark in the sheets.

***

"In America we throw junk away you know." Thomas said as he shifted through the boxes.

Asami sat in the corner, thin brush in hand painting the walls of her bedroom. "In Japan the men respect the women and don't call their family heirlooms junk." she said.

"Oh yeah right like this Slap-it produce slicer is an important relic huh?" he replied.

Asami smiled, "Yeah well, lets say that was at least partly true on both counts." She brought the brush to the wall and added leaves to her tree.

"What if you mess up or decide you don't want your walls covered in pine trees?" Thomas asked as he moved between boxes.

"Last night I noticed how bare this place feels, it just stuck me to draw a forest this morning. The wallpaper peels off easily so if I change my mind no problem, besides it's good practice, maybe I can make my apartment into a work of art itself and hold exhibits here." A deer was born from her hands, taking it's place in the new forest.

There was silence for several moments, not hearing anything for a while Asami looked over to see what Thomas was doing. He sat on the bed, in his hands was a magatama. He stared at it as if examining it very closely.

"You like that?" Asami asked, "you can wear it if you want but it might be a little girly for a big strong American boy." she teased with heavy sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh, ah no... I was just wondering what it was. Seemed like a necklace but there is something weird about it." He held the jade object up to the light and the curved beads along its length made soft rustling noises as they moved.

"Well it's a magatama," Asami explained, "according to my mother it's got a protective kami spirit too. I forget it's name, but it was my great-great-great grandmothers. The family legend says she befriended a kami who swore to protect the family as long as we had the magatama."

"Wow, so if I steal this I get my own pet kami? Is that something like a prostitute?"

Asami came over to the bed and gently took the heirloom away, then not so gently smacked Thomas on the side of the head. "NO. Now get back to unpacking my stuff or you'll need a whore to get any action."

Asami put the magatama on and returned to her panting. "I'm surprised my father sent me this actually." she used. "I saw a few other things he sent me that I don't get, they should be distributed among my siblings but it looks like I got the loin's share of my grandmother's things."

"Well," Thomas replied, "he probably knows your the one who will appreciate them."

"Awwww, you said something nice Tom!" Asami scooted back over to where Tomas was pushing the boxes about and snuggled against his arm.

They spent most of the day that way, Asami moved along the wall, leaving behind her a trail of trees and flowers blossoming from her mind to the walls. Thomas pushed furniture and decorations around, the pile of boxes shrinking as the apartment gained a whole new look. As the sun set Thomas stopped to take a look at the paintings on the walls.

"Holy shit." he laughed and came up behind Asami, wrapping his hands on her wrist. "You went to town huh?"

"Wha-" The women shook her head as if addled. She looked back at what she had drawn. The hall had become a mountain pass, the trees were thick in the distance but the area around the hall was a clearing, giving the impression that you were in the middle of a clearing. She began walking back and looked in the bathroom, it was now a coast line, dark and stormy with a line of rocks and sea just across the bathtub. "Could have used some brighter colors maybe..." she giggled nervously. Moving on she returned to her bedroom. Standing in the doorway she leaned on the door frame. The bamboo was thick in most places, the darkness beyond them was difficult to penetrate but she got the impression there was something moving just outside the light.

"You need to go back and work on that corner slacker." Thomas said from behind her, his hand running down her back. Asami looked at the corner where she had spent her first hour. There were a few trees and some wildlife, leaving most of the wall blank. Thomas' hands slipped around her waist, one went up to fondle her breast through her shirt while the other slipped between her legs. His lips ran up her neck, sucking and nibbling under her jawline. Asami titled her head to the side and his mouth opened wider, teeth pressing into her skin as he sucked hard.

"Uhhh, ohhh..." Asami moaned, her eyes partly closed as she felt her nipple pinched, her pants falling to the floor. Her red panties were moist, the juices dripping between Thomas's fingers as he teased her lower lips. He pulled her shirt up, not off but enough that the thin material held above her ripe tits. Her nipples were large and a soft pink. They stood out hard in the warm air waiting eagerly for his finger to return to pull and twist them. They had to wait while her lover unbuckled his belt, then he reached around her and pulled her panties down to her knees. She felt his cock press against her ass cheeks. He pressed forward, sliding it up and down her ass crack.

The feel of his flesh against her anus made her shudder and she wondered if that's where he'd enter her. The sweat was building up between them and juices ran down her thighs. Somewhere in the forest she thought she saw a pair of eyes looking at her. It sent shivers down her spine and she looked around the room again. She had the impression that she was really in a forest, leaned against a tree and about to be fucked by her boyfriend.

"Oh Tom." His tongue worked on her ear now, making her giggle when it pressed inside and moan when he sucked her ear into his month.

"Take me." she told him urgently. "Make love to me baby!"

He pressed her forward and she leaned the way he wanted, presenting her gushing pussy to his cock. He rubbed the head around her lower lips, bathing it in her juices, teasing her. She stared forward at the wall. She was sure she saw the eyes now, yes... there they were clearly watching her. They urged her own. 'Tell him' they said, 'make him fuck you, we want to see you squeal on his meat.'

"Enough teasing Tom," she growled, a voice full of lust in a way Thomas had never heard her speak, "pound my cunt, fill me up... uhhhh, oh yes that's right...ohh..."

Thomas sank his cock into her slowly, her pussy lips parted for his head and wrapped tightly around his shaft. He moaned when his balls buried in her patch of hair. He reached down and squeezed her ass globes, digging his fingers into her skin which drew moans.

Her pussy spasmed around his cock, gripping it like a vice. The magatama slapped against her breast as she started to bounce, her lover's hard thrust pounding her from behind. She sank to the floor and he followed her, on all fours she looked back at him, licking her lips. He reached forward and took her head in his hands, pulling her hair as he pressed forward, thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy. She dropped to her chest, hands going between her legs, one rubbing her clit, the other running nails over his balls. His nuts slapped her fingers as they worked.

Her breast pressed flat against the carpet. She closed her eyes and imagined herself in the forest, grass rubbed her tits and her lover pressed her face into the dirt. Her panties were stained between her legs, shirt ripped. In her mind she was dirty as well as sweaty, being taken like an animal or a whore. The passion was raw and primal, it filled her mind and burned wherever he touched. Her toes curled and she pushed her ass back against the cock exploring her insides.

"God your so hot baby." Thomas said. There were no words for a while as he pumped her, just their grunting and moaning, his hips slamming into her ass. Asami came repeatedly, gritting her teeth and looking back to the eyes on the wall. As Thomas filled her cunt with warm cum the eyes seemed to smile.

He stayed buried in her as he grew soft, laying on top her he planted small kisses on her back. She turned back and kissed him for a minute before they disentangled and went to shower.

Thomas worked nights so Asami slept alone again, the magatama hanging on her bedpost. It's soft glow revealed a spider crawling out of the wallpaper.

***

"So what is this?" the man asked. It was an art exhibit, Asami's own stand was the biggest she'd ever had and the sells had been far more then she'd ever expected. She wondered if it had something do to her scantly attire. Normally she wore something conservative to these events but today something had moved her to wear a dress with one of those V shapes on the front, dipping between her breast where her magatama hung. Her skirt was quite free flowing, if you could consider something so short to 'flow.'

"It's a kitsune." she told him. Though his interest seemed to be more towards her chest then the painting. It depicted a fox like women, her features were twisted in a snarl but she was in a pose of gracefulness, dancing along a rivers edge. In the distance behind her dogs could be seen approaching. Once the man finished ogling her he moved on.

"Hey, that's great stuff!" A young women stood a few feet from her. "I do mine on computers and I give it a sort of techno feel you know? My name's Cherry by the way."

"Cherry huh, well hello?" Asami laughed, looking the girl up and down. The girls age wasn't clear but whatever it was she was short for it, and very pale. Her pink mini-skirt made the older women feel modest all of a sudden, anyone behind her got a look at her goods when she bent froward. She was sporting a matching hello kitty tank top and her hair was short and spiked in a way that could only be accomplished with the add of large globs of gel.

"By 'yours' I take it you mean you do similar art." Asami said.

"Oh yeah!" Cherry bounced with excitement. "I've got this one that you should see of a kudan who has just been spit out of a toaster and it's prophecies are all reflected in the toaster's shine."

Asami put her hand to her month, hoping it hid her smile. "Thats fascinating, my name's Asami, well, haha, you can see the sign I guess." she said. "I always thought those things were a little gross."

"Oh yeah I've got it covered in blood and the placenta is hanging out of the toaster! Well I need to get back, why don't you come by after the show huh?"

Asami was shocked to sell every piece of art she had save one, an image of a man being wrapped in a web by a jorougumo spider women. When she had painted the thing it was her darkest piece and now that she looked at it again she wondered what she'd been thinking. She rarely went to evoke a feeling of despair or death, but this work did nothing but.

The jorougumo was forgotten once she went over to see Cherry. The youth had a collection of kami doing the strangest things, but the beauty of it was that you could see how she went from the legend into her techno rock world. Twist on old folktales had shrines turned into disco halls, Oni were doing an impression of the third circle of Dante's inferno, and when Asami's eyes fell on one titled Enenra she felt her heart beat a bit faster.

Cherry had featured herself in the painting, her head was tossed back as she sat at her computer screen, her legs spread lewdly, the smoke around her had come to life and was working its way around her body. The way a dense cloud spread around her legs and her skirt was lifted suggested it was penetrating her somehow with it's insubstantial form.

"You like that huh?" Cherry spotted her gazing at the picture.

Asami blushed. "Yeah, I do."

"It's based on a dream I had. I fell asleep and dreamed about the smoke from my cigarette molesting me, man when I woke up I was soaked! I figured the guys would appreciate it and boy they did." Cherry smiled perhaps enjoying the look this drew from the gorgeous Asian women.

"Wow well," Asami felt a bit exposed now, she didn't know if she was comfortable with this young girl talking about things so frankly. The girl's friendless soon overcame her hesitation though. They sat and talked about ways to portray Japanese folklore for the next hour, Asami couldn't remember the last time she'd met anyone with such an interest in the subject.

"So what's your number Asami? Maybe we can hang out sometime you know, work on art or share what we've done."

"That would be great, here, take my card it has my cell on it."

***

Asami murmured in her sleep, her eyes were frantic under their lids. Her tossing and turning had left her once again only half covered. Her chest slowly started to heave up and down faster and faster as if she was running as fast as she could. Sweat began to run over her breast, reflecting the moonlight.

A figure stood at the end of her bed. It's shadow could be mistaken for a young girl if not for the tail, which was fairly short but thick. It's ass was shapely and flowed into a pair of soft red thighs between which was a forest of hair around it's pussy. It's pussy was puffy and large. The labia, both sets, were bright red and glistened wetly in the dark.

It's breast were small and pert, the nipples hard. On it's head were two short horns peeking out from long black hair. It leaned forward and crawled onto the bed hardly making any depression as it did. It's breath ran over Asami's skin and her eyes opened.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Asami screamed and scrambled back in her bed. In a panic, she fell off the edge and found herself pressed into the rooms corner, starring up at the creature. "No way, no way, no this isn't real..." Asami shook her head willing herself to wake up but unable to tear her eyes from those of the creature. There was a moment of silence as they stared at each other.

"Oni?" she asked, unsure if such a civil inquiry would be headed by the demon.

The thing smiled and crawled forward. It spoke in a raspy voice, "Get back on the bed."

Asami spoke in a broken, stuttering voice, her English deteriorating with her fear. "Yes, okay... oh why is this happening..." Asami pleaded, "I'll do w-wha-whatever you wa-want just don't hurt me please..."

Asami slid onto the bed, wishing now she didn't sleep naked. The thing moved over her, it's face inches from hers. Hot breath hit her face and Asami's lips trembled. The creature inched closer, it's lips brushing hers. Asami realized the thing's intentions.

"Not this... please I don't want this," Asami tried to beg the demon for mercy, "I can do whatever you want ju-just, umph." She was silence by it's lips sucking hers into it's month. The oni tongued her lower lip, then the upper one before forcing it's tongue into Asami's month. It's tongue wrapped around hers. If a tongue could be raped by another one then that's what went on inside her mouth. It probed her gums, squeezed and pulled her tongue, and then started forcing it's way into her throat.

Asami was torn between resisting and submitting. She was afraid of what the creature would do to her if she didn't play along, but if she did would that save her? When she felt the unnatural length of the tongue she decided she had to struggle and tried to push her assailant off. It was no use, the demon held one hand under her head wrapped in her hair, the other went under her back, Asami thrashed on the bed but the tongue kept pushing deeper.

Asami was gagging now, the thing's tongue was beginning to explore her throat and lick around inside her in a way that made Asami began to convulse. The sensation was too much and tears welled up in her eyes. The thing's eyes made contact with hers and slowly it withdrew.

Asami coughed and turned on her side, starting to crawl away. Her attempts amused the oni.

"Oh no, where are you going my pet?" It grabbed a handful of Asami's hair again and whispered in her ear, "Don't make me hurt you more then I want too."

It chuckled madly and it's tongue reached out, wrapping around Asami's neck. The oni moved its body over Asami so that it's crotch was right over her ass, she felt it's soft fur on her ass cheeks and something dripping on the crevice of her cheeks. Realizing it was the thing's excitement dripping down over her anus Asami sobbed, imagining what more the thing would do to her. It would press her face into that moist place Asami was sure. The oni wanted to hurt and abuse her, debase her for it's amusement.

It's tongue pulled off her neck and trailed down her back, slowly, it savored the taste of her skin, the sweat that had built up while it played with her mind in her sleep was like a delicacy. It moaned it's pleasure becoming obvious now as it enjoyed the sensations. The taste of skin was fantastic. The smell of Asami's excitement was heady especially since it was mixed with her fear. Best of all though was the softness and warmth it would soon plunder from it's victim's cunt.

Tears flowed freely down Asami's cheeks, the discomfort of the oral assault had passed, now she was beset with shame and humiliation. She buried her head in a pillow, disgusted with her own body, her pussy wetting the sheets, aching for the tongue that was working down her back, aroused by the thoughts that Asami was trying to block from her mind. Asami tried to convince herself that it was something the demon was doing to her, because in no way did she want another women forced on her, much less one with sharp fingers and a tail.

The oni kissed her ass cheeks now, kneaded her butt with its hands, blew hot air over it's pet's wet anal opening. It placed it's mouth at the top of the long hot valley and let it's tongue slide down slowly, like syrup flowing over skin. Asami's anus twitched as the warm, wet tongue slided over it and continued on. It parted her pussy lips as it rubbed over her hot sex and up to her clit where it stopped, it's tip flicking on the sensitive button.

Asami gasp, unable to hide her pleasure. Her fingers dug into the pillow she hid her face in, breath coming in ragged gasps. Reflexively she rocked her hips as the incredible sensations on her mound continued.

The creature withdrew it's tongue and placed it's lips on Asami's asshole, sucking and probing the orifice with it's tongue. Asami squirmed, no one had ever put their tongue there and the new feelings made her tremble, the full bubbles of her butt wiggling on the demon's face.

The creature lowered it's mouth, kissing her entrance to her pussy. It's long tongue snaked out and entered her. It went deeper and deeper, flexing and probing the walls of her vagina. Asami felt an orgasm building, she didn't want it but she couldn't stop it. It built up in her pussy slowly, a rising tide of pleasure and heat. The tongue worked it's magic relentlessly, and the oni drank so much of her nectar she wondered if it would ever be sated. It's fingers played with her clit, it elicited no pain for now, focusing on making Asami moan with delight at the awful violation. When she finally came she screamed and reached back, touching the demon herself for the first time as her held it's face between her legs, the demon voiced no complaint for it's part.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
932 Followers
12