Oni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Asami settled down the demon slowed it's licking, withdrawing it's tongue from her depths. It planted small kisses around her thighs, messaging her legs with its hands. It reached up and coached Asami into turning over, moving up it kissed her belly button and tummy, gently exploring her with it's tongue.

Asami lay on her back, breathing slowly returning to normal. The orgasm left her so exhausted she forgot for a moment where she was and what had happened, staring at the sky through the trees. No, she thought, No sky, I'm on my bed in my room I've just been... She looked to the right and yes, it was just an illusion created by the walls decoration. The comfort of being in her own room was lost as immediately as she felt it.

The creature crawled up her it's breast brushing over her face. It moaned at the contact and began to move it's tits over Asami's face, she turned her head to the side, trying to keep her lips off the demon's skin.

"Now now child, I think you need some of mother's milk don't you?" The perverse come on sickened Asami, she knew the demon would want her to please it now, she would be used and degraded by this wicked thing to fulfill it's desires.

"Maybe I'll make you lick elsewhere." The creature rose and moved up it's pussy approaching Asami's horrified face. She tried to sink back into the covers but her body was weak and the demon corrected her with a squeeze of it's sharp fingers on her tits when she tried to pull away.

"Beg for this pussy you little whore." Asami's eyes widened.

"Wha- why?" She sobbed, "I can't stop you, please just do what you want and go." A new train of tears started to leave her eyes.

"You have to practice for when you really want it and I'm not in the mood." The creature replied with a wicked grin. "I see you need some more encouragement."

It turned around quickly, and Asami regretted her words. It pressed downward, muffling Asami's cries of protest, it's asshole settling firmly on Asami's mouth.

The oni purred, the most animal sound it had made yet. "Lick that asshole! Lick it if you want to keep all your parts." It reached down and tugged firmly on Asami's clit. With no choice the poor woman opened her month, tasting the demon's sweat and licking it off her rosebud. It pressed it's asshole onto her lips, then moved it around, smothering it's victims face. Asami sobbed, disgusted by the depraved act but having no choice but to keep moving her month, trying to get at the puckered ring of the creature's anus. The oni made it difficult so it's victim had to put effort into it. The sadistic being was delighted when the women's hands gripped her ass and held her still, the tongue finally getting to work for real. The demon moaned as it felt itself stretch a little and the tongue dip inside.

"Now what would you like to worship?" The smiling fiend asked, lifting itself up so Asami could respond.

"Your tits, oh shit your fucking tits I want to suck them."

"Hmmm, why do you want to do that?" it asked.

"Because they are so beautiful," Asami thought quickly for the first time about how to praise another women sexually, "because it will get you excited. I want you to be hot and ready when I lick your succulent pussy."

The demon turned around, smiling, and lowered it's tits to Asami's face. She sucked for all she was worth, twirling her tongue around the nipples and lapping at the tender flesh of the dark lady's breast. Purrs from the oni were so strong that the nipple vibrated on her tongue.

Satisfied, the tit was pulled from her mouth and legs settled around her head. She had no resistance left to fight this last act. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, tasting another woman's (if you could call it that) flavor for the first time. The hairs tickled her face as the demon pressed forward, moaning and shoving it's victim's head into it's most private spots.

The depravity of the act worked on Asami's mind. She didn't know that she could hold her sanity together till morning if the demon couldn't be satisfied with this, so she ate the meal she was fed with all the vigor she could. If she made it come, she thought, maybe this would end. She lapped at the wet sex of her tormentor, sucked it's hot clit into her month. The juices flowed down her throat, a strong smell and taste filled her world. It was like her own, but sweater, not really bad at all. She reached up and twisted the thing's nipples, sure it wouldn't be upset by the pain at all.

Then she felt it's tail at the entrance to her pussy. What had been short had grown out, curved over Asami's chest and worked it's way up her love tunnel. Asami squealed into her feast at the pleasure, and worked her tongue on the clit as fast as she could. She wanted it to come before she did so that maybe it would stop the assault before Asami had to be shamed by another orgasm.

The demon looked down at the women servicing it's cunt, "Your doing so goooood. Ummm, yes, ohhhhhh you little slut. Oh I feel how wet you are on my spear, your loving this aren't you. You don't need to answer, GET THAT FACE BACK ON MY CUNT! You are so pathetic, broken into a whore in one night aren't you?"

Asami shook her no but the demon ignored her, and Asami continuing to write the alphabet on the thing's clit with her tongue. Whatever she could to bring it off she did, searching her mind for tricks that worked well on her own pussy. The tail was wiggling inside Asmai's tunnel making her gasp into the the oni's pussy lips, and like an obscene kiss she felt them pressed to her own lips.

"How did you learn to do this so good, ah! Has this always been your secret fantasy?I don't meet many human women this sick, this desiring to have their faces ridden by a delicious cunt. Oh, ohhh, OHHHHH! You little whore!" The demon's taunts were cruel and Asami knew she'd hear them in her head for a long time to come.

She didn't want to come like this, her face buried in a soaking pussy. But she couldn't help it. As the tail buried itself up her snatch she came, bitting the seductive demon's sex. Rather then pain, this elicited only sighs of pleasure as they climaxed together. The demon's thighs wrapped tightly around Asami's face its ass pressing down on her breast. Asami needed air and struggled to breathe. The demon smiled down on her, running it's hands through her hair as she suffocated, her month and nose covered with pussy. The last thing she felt before passing out was it's tail pulled wetly from her dripping sex and something thinner then pussy juice flowing into her month.

No, she thought weakly as things began to fade, not that, it can't be doing that... not in my mouth...

12