Urban Oddballs: 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, ay, where, where did I end up?" Oeno mumbled, wiping the sleep from her eye.

Looking around, Oeno found herself propped up against a tree. Struggling to her feet using the tree as support, Oeno looked onward. Down the slope of the hill she found herself on, she saw the shimmer of a body of water in the distance.

"Aw, a stream, I can take a bath!" Oeno giggled as she bounced down the hill, nearly tripping over herself due to the weight of her breasts.

Oeno reached the stream with an abrupt splash, creating ripples in the water as she ventured further in. She kneeled down, letting the water carry her weight as she reflected on the events of the previous night. Remembering what had happened, Oeno covered her face with her hands and wept.

"I didn't mean to...I-I didn't m-mean it," Oeno sobbed.

"Hey, you there, yes you, the young girl with the huge breasts!" Spoke a man near the bank of the stream.

"Y-yes?" Oeno answered. wiping the tears from her eye.

"Ah, yes you, you, let me introduce myself. I am Sir Rombot the 14th!" The man said, bowing to Oeno and removing his decorative top hat in the process.

"H-hi..." Oeno said with sheepish hesitation, covering herself.

"Well, well now who might you be, my pendulous breasted beauty?" Rombot laughed.

"I'm...I'm Oeno, sir," Oeno said to the older gentleman.

"Ah, well hello, miss Oeno. What are you doing out here in the wilderness all by yourself?" Rombot asked, giving the young girl a study over with quizzical yellow eyes.

"Um, I-I got into some trouble, b-but what are you doing here? Are you a wizard?" Oeno asked, pointing to the man's rather formal dress.

"Ah, well I'm glad that you appreciate my style of dress, but no, my dear girl. I'm what is called a traveling alchemist," Rombot chuckled.

"So, like a medicine man? I-I think that's pretty cool," Oneo sighed, looking away with quiet admiration.

"Well my girl, you seem to have interest in the art of potions and medicines," Rombot laughed, stroking his beard in interest.

"Well, I did want to become a nurse, but..." Oneo looked down, now remembering even more trauma.

"But? But what, my dear?" Rombot asked, concerned.

"I didn't get into nursing school, and I-I tried so...hard," Oeno sobbed, breaking down into the water.

"There, there my girl, listen now, listen!" Rombot spoke with commanding but careful serenity.

"Wha-what?" Oneo mumbled, wiping away tears.

"Listen, listen, let me make you an offer, my girl. Are you listening?" Rombot asked, studying the young girl.

"Y-yes?" Oeno replied.

"Good. Allow me to take you on as a disciple of mine. Stick with me and I'll make a nurse out of you yet," Rombot laughed.

"Really?" Oeno giggled.

"Yes, let's shake on it, my dear!" Rombot grinned, offering his outstretched, gloved hand to Oeno.

"Sure!" Oeno agreed, wading through the water to greet Rombot's hand.

***

"So, was he, like, your teacher like my father was to me?" Shawky said, keeping her composure.

"Uh...N-no, no he was terrible..." Oeno sighed.

***

"However, this was all a ruse. I learned a few things from him at the start, but over time he kept asking me for breast milk. He would say things like 'a mother's milk is the key to all potions' and what not. But it was all fake, I had left the life of being a cow, only to go into the life of being a cow yet again, on top of being a lab rat. Of course, due to my body I was used to relieving his tension, both sexually and physically. This continued for as long as I can remember until I, well, overdosed."

"Oh bother, she's dead? Piss, gotta dump her before I'm found out," Rombot coughed.

"This was a blunder on his part, however. I was very much alive, but that asshole abandoned me in an alley way, strung out and knocking on death's door due to his foolish carelessness. Thankfully the gods smiled down upon me, and I was saved by two worshippers of Salope."

"Woah, look Tammy, is that a girl in the alley?" Said one big titted slut to the other.

"Yeah Barb, I think she needs our help!" Replied the other large chested bimbo who was known as Tammy.

"Quick, you're better at healing than I am, Tammy!" Said Barb, bouncing in anxiousness.

"Right!" Tammy said as she handed her purse to Barb and held her hands over the sickened Oeno.

"I awoke in what I perceived to be a church, though in their kindness the two women Tammy and Bar had watched over me during that time. As I recovered I worked at the church, which seeing as how there wasn't too much in the way duties to perform, I was pretty much in charge of mopping up love juices from the pew and private quarters. During this time, however, I absorbed an affection for the care free nature that was bestowed upon the ladies of the church by Salope. It was exhilarating, though I did not know the price paid for experiencing such free minded joy. I say this because in the exchange for care free sex and the ability to heal others, one must give up nearly everything..."

***

"Wait, what do you mean?" Annry asked.

"L-let me tell you..." Oeno sobbed.

***

"When I gained enough courage, I asked my friends, the ones who had nursed me back to health, what I would have to do in order join the church as an official follower of Salope."

"Yee, yeee Oneo is going to be blonde besties with us, Tammy!" Bard giggled.

"Okay, like, um, this is what you have to do. So, you have to, like, drink the pussy juice of a, like, existing member and then, like, take a dip in the Jacuzzi we got in out basement," Tammy said, smacking the gum in her mouth.

"Uhh, whew, that's a little much, don't you think?" Oeno mumbled.

"Like, don't be a prude, O, are you in or not?" Barb giggled.

"Okay, let's try it. I'll be able to heal people, right?" Oeno asked.

"Yeah, yeah, also, also, also, like this is super important!" Tammy pointed out.

"Uh okay?" Oeno inquired.

"You HAVE to attend church, like every Wednesday. Otherwise Salope will get mad and turn off your healing magic," Tammy pressed, waving her long, fake finger in Oeno's face.

"Well sure, okay, that's fair..." Oeno responded with some confusion in her voice.

"Great, let's get started then!" Barb clapped.

In the chamber below the church, the ceremony was carried out. As instructed, Oeno ate out Tammy which was her choice between her two friends. She sampled the sour juices with a tad of disdain, much to Tammy's enjoyment, as Barb looked on, enjoying herself to the spectacle. This lasted but a moment, however, much to Oneo's relief.

"Ack, ah, okay, now the bath, right?" Oeno sighed.

"Yep, step right in, O!" Barb giggled.

"This was a mistake, because I soon discovered how everyone here could live so happily with being empty headed and slutty. The reason being was that everyone had their heads emptied. The semen tainted Jacuzzi filled my head with fuzziness, blocking memories and past experiences from my mind, and distorting others. All sense of guilt and remorse seemed to fade. All my hardships and traumas were whittled down to apathy and poor recollection. From that moment forward the removal of the pain from my mind was the silent contract I signed in order to use the powers granted by Salope, meaning physical trauma activated my magic. This was gifted to me along with the suppression of my natural traits, decreasing my bust considerably and giving me the long blond hair that was a trademark of the goddess's followers."

"Feel, like, so heavy in my head meat," Oeno mumbled

"I know what will fix that, girl!" Tammy snapped.

"What?" Oeno replied with childlike wonderment.

"A nice fat cock!" Bard giggled, clapping.

"And so, my journey as a follower of Salope began, which is where you all met me, but the story doesn't end there, however. What brought me here was that a few days ago I was offered to take part in the ascension ceremony, which I agreed to. I thought if I was a better healer, I would be of more use to you all. However, the ceremony asked for more than I was willing to part with. As I entered the Jacuzzi for the second time, all the safeguards provided by my initiation were lifted. I guess Salope wanted to see if I was ready to continue, now that all the memories of my past life had returned to me. I could not continue as I broke down and asked if I could be let go. Salope abided and released me, though the others, thinking I had proven myself unworthy, now stripped me of all my Salope-given traits, kicked me out, and excommunicated me from the church.

***

"By the gods..." Annry mumbled.

"Okay, that's, um, that's it. So, I don't have any abilities anymore, so, um... I can't be your..."

"Stop," Shawky interrupted.

"Wha?" Oeno mumbled.

"Do you have a wish left?" Shawky asked.

"Ummm, maybe?" Oeno mumbled.

"Okay, so this is what we're going to do..."

***

Shawky and Oeno entered the basement, where they stood before Shawky's pool, holding hands. Then, with a confident nod from Shawky, Oeno spoke.

"Lacotomiss!" Oeno yelled, in a summoning fashion.

The room then filled with hazy white smoke as the pool before them began to bubble, and from it arose the being Oeno recalled from her past.

"Oh, hello darling...who is she?" Lacotomiss asked her, many lips curling in disgust.

"N-never mind her, I have a wish I would like you to fulfill!" Oeno stated with shaky resolve.

"Oh...yes?" Lactomiss mused.

"I wish that you will grant me the powers I once had under the Goddess Salope, but in exchange I want to carry and have dominion over the souls as well as yourself as their manger within my breasts!" Oeno demanded, smacking her bare chest.

"What? This stupid girl gave you this idea, didn't she? I knew she wasn't any good, she stinks of Vicious," Lactomiss hissed.

Shawky grinned.

"Fine, you stupid girl," Lactomiss frowned as she snapped her fingers.

The clouds of white smoke all whirled around, moving to Lactomiss's location in the middle of the pool. This billow of white smoke then poured into Oeno's nostrils, filling her breasts as it did so. If not for Shawky holding her hand, Oeno would have been knocked off of her feet from the force of the billow's entry. As her body filled, a red lipstick kiss appeared on Oeno's neck. Her chest filled up, becoming heavier and heavier until the length of her breasts kissed her knees. With the ceremony completed Oeno sank to the floor, overcome by the sudden increase in weight.

"Oeno girl, Oeno girl, how do you feel, are you okay?" Shawky asked.

"I-I, I feel, marvelous! Heavy, but marvelous!"