Online

Story Info
She gives you a gift.
1.6k words
4.5
20.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The computer is disconnected now. My connection to the internet and you is off and still I sit here. I am sitting totally nude. My pussy still dripping it's orgasmic juices onto the chair underneath me. The fingers of my right hand are still strumming on my distended clit. Oh how I wish you were here with your hot, hard, powerful cock buried into my burning depths. Your words across the computer screen making my whole body catch fire. I need you. I desperately need you now. I can't stop thinking of you as I check my email for the pic you promised me after our last cyber sex adventure. Oh god your gorgeous. My hand has fallen to my breast as I look at you. I need to reward you but how? Hmmm I think that I have and idea. I have everything here that I would need. Yes. This will be perfect. I know now that tonight at our usual time I will invite you to view me on your computer. Finally you will get to see me in all my glory. Hope your ready for it.

It's time now. Everything is prepared for the show. You get online. As soon as your name pops up on my buddy list I invite you to view my webcam with voice chat enabled. As soon as you accept you see an image of my office at home pop up on screen but no me. I am standing to the side of my cam. I ask you if you are ready to see me. You say "YES." So I step up and let you see me telling you that this is your surprise for making me hot with your picture. I can hear your ragged breath as you look over my body. I just wish I could see you, but you have left your cam off. You ask me to spin around so you can view all of me. Telling me how much you like my outfit. I am wearing a black corset. My full breasts are spilling out the top showing just a hint of pink nipple over the shell shaped edge. My long red hair glides across the top of my thong clad ass as I turn to let you see my front again. I raise one leg to let you see my five inch spiked heels and back seamed silk stockings.

Your panting now and asking me what I am going to do next. I tell you that we are going to live out a fantasy. So let me get it started for you I say. You reply with a yes. Here goes love.

I see you sitting on the couch watching me as I watch you. I can see the lust in your eyes as you look over my body. You want me to perform for you. I am so nervous. I have never done this sort of thing before. I strut around the desk giving you my back as I go to the cd player. I can feel the heat of your gaze as you eyeball my ass. I bend over slowly as I search for a cd. My ass totally exposed to your gaze along with just a hint of the cleft of my pussy. I turn slowly back around as the music starts. My body pics up the rythym as I dance back around the desk towards you. My hands lift my long red hair from my hips up to the top of my head as I jut my full breasts forward. I let my long hair glide back down around me shivering at it's caress. My hands glide down the back of my head, to the back of my neck, to the tops of my breasts. I look down at myself I can see my hardened nipples straining to pop out of the corset top. I throw my head back as I let the little fingers of both hands slip over the extended nubs of both tits. I shiver imagining your touch there. Both nipples are now peeking over the edge hard, pointed and begging to be touched. I tweak them lightly and feel an answering twitch deep in my hot pussy.

I am still gyrating my hips as I dance closer to you. One hand stays at my breast as the other falls to pass my waist and fall to my silk clad cunt. I rub my fingers over my hot pussy and can fill the wetness already soaking the material. Dancing for you is turning me on so much. I am at your knees now at the edge of the couch. I turn and bend over putting my full ass in your face so that you can see the wetness of my cunt on my legs where it has escaped my thong. I want your tongue there so badly tasting my juices. As I straighten back up I place both of my hands on my left ankle. Slowly I lift my upper body up and both hands glide sensuously up my silk encased calf past my knee and up my quivering thigh. I can feel the top of my stockings as I slip my left hand behind me to trail up my ass. I pull my hand back around myself shimmying my ass the whole time as I undo the front catches on my corset. Holding the edges over my breasts I turn back to face you. My whole body moves to the rhythm. My hands on the corset edges lifting and lowering my breasts until I release them. My full breasts are now exposed to your gaze as I lean toward you to let you see my hard nipples. I can feel your ragged breath brushing the sensitive points and my juices flow. I lean a little further and I cup both breasts in your face. Pinching and pulling at them. Rolling the beaded nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Your hand comes up and I skip away across the room.

I come back quickly with a low chair to set in front of you. I sink my body down onto it. My hands are between my knees, my breasts arched and my head thrown back, as I move them up spreading my thighs and exposing the gleaming crotch of my silk clad pussy to your gaze. I lean back into the chair as I leave my right hand on my wet mound an put my left on my tit. I let my fingers run all over my puffy lips. The need to touch my own bare flesh is a constant yearning that I give into. I pull the edge of my thong across my smooth shaven pussy lips. Now there is an unobstructed view of all my wetness. I slip my fingers across my pussy lips. I rub the moisture all over my mound making it gleam wetly,as I stroke myself. My finger glides to my hard clit and at the first contact I spasm. My body jumps and a rush of wetness coats my thighs as I cum.

Your panting now. Your dick is clasped in you hand as you stroke it's turgid length. I want it badly but I am not through playing just yet. I stand up and slip out of my thong. I walk back around my desk to retrieve my next act. I climb onto my desk and onto the tip of my favorite dildo. The broad head of it slips into my dripping hole and I moan. God I want it to be you so bad. But I must tease you some more. I push myself slowly down onto the dildo's stiff length. I take all eight inches of it into my hot snatch. I make sure that the suction base is firmly against the top of my desk as I begin to ride it up and down. Faster and faster I go. I can see you in my minds eye. You have your hard cock in you fist stroking it to my movements. Oh god I moan at that image. I can feel my body flush as I begin to strum my clit again. Tighter and tighter the feeling in my abdomen gets. I know I am fixing to cum and I pant my intentions to you. I hear your voice call out to me to look at my computer screen.

As my eyes open I can see that you have your cam on. Your hand is moving rapidly over your stiff cock. Precum glistens on your length as sweat rolls on your thighs. I can hear you telling me that you are fixing to blow your load. I see your big, beautiful nuts contract as the first rope of hot cum jets from your dick. As it hits your abdomen I cum like a firecracker screaming your name. My body trembles and spasms. Warm juices run all over the fake cock still buried in my pussy and down my thighs. I look at the computer screen and see cum coating your dick, hand, and stomach. My body trembles from the need to lick it all off of you. I slowly disengage myself from the dildo inside of me as your face comes into view. You tell me you loved the show. Then you ask me what was the special occasion. I reply that it is a thank you for sending me a pic of yourself and for helping me to fulfill my fantasies. We both say goodnight then until our next online adventure.