Online Addiction

Story Info
Two hot girls become addicted and controlled by the internet.
2.3k words
4.25
51.4k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe had always had a weakness when it came to online gambling. Although she was respected and well paid at her job as the manager of a large store, as soon as she got home she went straight for her laptop and gambled away her paycheck into the wee hours of the night. She couldn't help herself, the thrill of the experience pulled her back every night. Just putting in the money to buy the poker chips was exciting for her. And of course occasionally she won, and she enjoyed that too.

But what really got her going was the promise of winning. The potential to win. The feeling drew her back to the addiction day after day and night after night. Although she had yet to let it interfere with her work, it was something she did compulsively when she got home. On a particular night, she walked through the front door of the house she shared with her best friend from college and sat down on the coach in the front room.

"Long day?" Emily asked, sitting down next to her on the coach.

"You don't know the half of it" replied Zoe before sinking into the couch. Emily looked at her slightly worried.

"Was it that guy again?"

"Yeah" she said a little energetically, "Matt comes on very strong, sometimes a little creepily."

"Are you into him?"

"I don't know. He's fairly attractive and nice and all and he's fun to talk to sometimes..."

"Just too direct and forward?"

"Exactly. Matt needs to slow down. Some of the things he says can be downright creepy."

"Like what?" Emily asked, curious.

"Well the other day he said 'You have a really stellar butt' and I just didn't know how to respond" Zoe said, throwing her hands up. Emily stopped to think about this and she couldn't help agree with Matt. Zoe had a spectacular ass. It was so plump but firm, Emily had always had a burning desire to squeeze it. Just to feel how soft and squishy it was. And whenever Zoe went on the occasional jog, Emily hadn't thought about Zoe in a sexual way before, but seeing her ass jiggle up and down like that, god it would turn anyone on.

"Earth to Emily, come in Emily" Zoe teased, flailing her hand in front of Emily's face.

"Sorry" she said apologetically, "I spaced out."

"Typical Emily" Zoe said, slumping back into the couch. Emily sighed sarcastically and stood up. She walked to her room still thinking about the glorious way it shook. But Zoe was glad she had left. When the door closed she reached under the coach and grabbed her laptop. She lay down on the couch and relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief, unbuttoning the top button of her uniform.

She had always been above average in that department. Reaching D cups by the beginning of highschool. And now laying on the couch, her E cup bra wrapped around her chest, just a bit of her cleavage showing through her top. The laptop rested on her lap and she went directly to her favorite gambling website.

For hours she gambled, until she glanced at the clock. She swore under her breath when she saw the time, almost 2 in the morning. What was more worrying to her was that she had only 5 dollars in her account left and it was on the line. And it happened, she had lost. She sighed quietly to herself.

Zoe reached to the top of her screen to close it, but a notification popped up before she could. It said 'out of money, no problem!'. She was so desperate to continue playing, she took another gamble and clicked the button to 'find out more'. It took her to the private messages section of the gambling site. Odd, she thought to herself. And then she got a message.

"So, you ran out of money?" The anonymous texter said. Zoe was a little offended, she was, but to be so upfront about it by asking?

A simple "yes" is all that she replied with.

"Do you want to keep playing?" And she begrudgingly replied "yes" and then "how?"

"It's simple really" the message said, "did you ever play truth or dare as a kid? Well its like that, when you lose you will either chose truth or dare. But rather than answering questions for truth, it'll become your truth" Zoe was confused by the last part. And as if the texter had seen this, they said "like if they said act like a chicken for a turn, you'd have to do that" Zoe thought to herself that seemed a kind of humiliating thing to do but she wanted to play. And soon she'd win her money back and wouldn't have to do this.

"Ok" she responded, "But what happens if I don't do what it says?" Zoe asked.

"You will, and if you hadn't noticed, the light by your camera means it's on. If you do disobey, you'll be penalized" Zoe thought to herself that what she was just texted sounded a little creepy. But it was either this or not gambling and she couldn't help it. She had to. And what's the harm if she just played one more game to win some of her money back? She clicked the accept button and went back to the game.

Too soon into the hand Zoe found herself in a bad place, she was going to lose yet again. She sighed and prepared for the loss. After the hand, two options popped up on her screen. She didn't like the idea of acting like a chicken so she clicked on dare.

After 10 or 15 seconds the request come up on her screen. Zoe was shocked by what it said. It told her to tell them her bra size. She thought that it was very creepy to tell a bunch of strangers her bra size but I guess she had agreed so she said in a whisper, "32 E".

With that done she felt a little weird but she kept on going. The next hand started in her advantage. But after some misfortune, she was down at the end of the hand. She didn't want to lose again but the cards were far from in her favor.

The options opened on her screen again. The last question had freaked her out a little but she thought she'd try it again. She clicked dare. After the same amount of time the next request came up on her screen. This startled her even more. It told her to unbutton one of the buttons on her top.

She started to shake her head and reached for the top her laptop again. Suddenly, she saw a bright blue flash on her screen, and then another one, and another and another. She fell back onto the couch and her hand dropped to her side. Her eyes glossed over a little before returning to normal. The request popped up on her screen again.

This time her hand reached up to the top button of her shirt and undid it. Showing off more inches of her vast cleavage. The beautiful v shape of her breasts her exposed to the camera. There was a blue flash, she was relaxed and she realized she enjoyed showing off her tits to the camera.

Another round of cards started and this time Zoe managed to win a hand. She was relieved she didn't have to do either truth or dare. But there was a part of her that missed it a little. The next hand went by quickly and Zoe had lost. She was disappointed she had lost, but a little excitement coursed through her body when the options came up on her screen. She quickly clicked on dare.

The request came up on the screen telling her to take her whole shirt off. A moment of doubt shot through her mind. But after a quick flash of blue on her screen her hands reached up and grabbed at her tits. Squeezing them between her fingers before undoing every button down her shirt.

Underneath she wore a thin white tank top. Zoe's black bra was visible through the shirt. And her deep sea of cleavage was very exposed. The game started to disappear altogether. Another order rolled in and Zoe stood up and begin to swing her hips back and forth seductively. Her hands slid done her stomach until they grasped the end of her tank top and she was pulling it off of herself. She sat down to play another hand but it was really just to see that blue flash. The one that made her feel so good and pleasant throughout her whole body.

The next order came in telling her to take off her tight jeans. She stood up, turned so that all of those watching got a got view as she slid the tight jeans over her round and massive ass. Zoe stood in front of the camera solely clad in a lacy black bra holding back her melon sized breasts and a matching pair of lacy black panties that left very little of her round and plump ass or her long, soft, and shaven legs to the imagination.

It felt so good to follow the computers orders. The next order told her that she loved to take orders and that she would do anything that anyone told her to. In fact, she realized that every order she was given made the space between her legs wetter. And her arousal grew with every command.

She barely heard it when Emily's bedroom door opened. Upon seeing Zoe, Emily said "what are you doing still up?" As she walked over towards the couch. Emily wasn't as busty and lacked the ass that Zoe had, but Emily's red hair and gorgeous face made her the envy of any woman. She wore a smaller bra than Zoe but was by no means considered small, she was in fact above average by quite a bit. And although this was hidden by her baggy sleep shirt, her long and elegant legs were exposed and she appeared to not be wearing any pants.

She walked around to the side of the couch Zoe was on just as another order appeared. It told Zoe to grab her tits. Emily was shocked. She looked over and saw that Zoe was now squeezing and rubbing her tits with her mouth open and her tongue hanging out a bit. A look of pure euphoria on her face. And just when she looked back to the laptop there was a bright blue flash.

Emily took a step back. She had been startled, that light had felt kinda good. Really good actually. But she was even more surprised when she looked down to see her hands had grabbed her own tits and she was now molesting herself. Squeezing and grabbing at her round melons through the thin and lose fitting t-shirt she could feel how stiff her nipples had gotten.

Every time she even barely brushed over them a jolt of intense pleasure surged through her body. Quickly making her pussy wetter with every squeeze and every touch of her nipples.

Before Emily could even try to make herself stop, another command appeared on the screen. It said "you love to obey, you love to be used for any purpose, just the thought of being told what to do turns you on more than anything else" and before Emily had time to think the flash of light made her truly believe in what the computer said.

After reading that command, Zoe had begun with arousal. She wanted so desperately to be told what to do, to not worry about thinking and be obedient.

The next order from the computer was to strip. Zoe grabbed at the clasp to her bra and tore it off. Her perky, massive tits bounced forward. Zoe's nipples stood out almost 3/4 Of an inch from her breasts. And then she grabbed at the panties she was wearing and tore those off too. Her naked body completely exposed to the camera. And she felt good.

She wanted all of those people to stare at her exposed skin and she longed to feel their hands all over her body. She was so very turned on by being so exposed and naked in front of the camera. And to her right, Emily slid her hands down her toned stomach and took off her own shirt. Revealing her bralessness to the camera. And she felt great. To have all of those eyes on her naked self.

The next command showed up. At this point both girls were wet and very turned on. The next commanded helped both of these. It simply said "touch yourself". Zoe didn't need any more prompting. While one hand touched, pinched, and squeezed her nipple and the area around it, the other drifted to her pussy.

Emily was doing the same, she had keeled on the floor with a hand between her legs and a hand on her tit. Although Emily pumped her hips up and down and grinded them as if there were a cock between her legs. Both girls grew nearer to orgasm as they desperately worked to get themselves off. Emily continued to ride her imaginary cock, bouncing up and down. While one of her tits was held firmly by her squeezing hand the other freely bounced up and down in rhythm to her imagination of the rod between her legs.

Zoe had began moaning like crazy. She was so close with one hand gripping her tit and the other stroking her clit.

The screen flashed blue and told the two girls to come. Zoe spasmed and shook and her pussy tighten around her two probing fingers. Emily ground her hips against the floor and orgasmed hard. They then both lay down, exhausted.