Online Date

Story Info
Online date goes terribly right for busty babe.
1.3k words
4.16
34k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unforeseen wardrobe malfunction had the over sized straps of her new red polka dot sundress constantly slipping down her tanned shoulders. She'd have to take that in a bit, it was a super cute dress and made her feel extra busty, not that she needed any help with that. Her plump cleavage tantalizingly exposed when her straps slipped down her arm. It was a shorter style than she was used to, she could hardly bend over without a peekaboo butt cheek, but after losing 15 pounds running at the local track, it was finally cute and round and worthy of a subtle flash.

Walking out toward the water there were people were starting to gather for the fireworks. She began to regret her choice in undergarments as she weaved through the crowd. She could feel the cool ocean breeze right through her lace panties. Did she expect to get laid tonight?

The guy she met online suggested they have their first meeting at the fireworks show, there would be lots of people around, so it seemed like a good idea at the time.

It was beginning to get dark, the show would start soon. She checked her phone. One new message.

"Hey I am running a few minutes late could you meet me over by the park?"

She shouldered her way through the crowd and made her way toward the park. Her strap slipped down again making her look slightly disheveled.

She slipped around the corner of the washrooms on the path leading to the park and the first thing she noticed was that the park was empty.

BOOM! The first of the fireworks began and she could hear the oooo's and aaah's of the crowd. You couldn't see the show from the park, and that's why it was empty.

"You are pretty cute for a chubby girl"

Came a voice out of the shadows

"I'm not chubby!" She protested her cheeks getting hot. She still couldn't see who she was talking to.

"Naw man, I like a chick with the proper curves" another voice directly behind her replied.

Suddenly arms grabbed her from behind.

BOOM! More fireworks exploded in the sky. She screamed, but the tiny sound was lost in the excitement of the show.

Out of the darkness behind the play ground equipment emerged her online date.

He came toward her with a cool smile, lifted the skirt of her red polka dot dress and ran his fingers across the scant lace of her underwear.

"Nice" he commented as a finger brushed against her clit.

She fought against his hand but the man behind her restrained her arms.

Her online date slipped she straps of her dress down far enough so that her plump round breasts came bouncing out.

He sucked hungrily at her hard nipple. Heat rushed up to her cheeks, this was making her wet...

She could feel the other man's erection growing between her legs and poking her butt where her lace panties offered little protection.

"Help!" She cried but the fireworks show had just begun and there was no hope of anyone from the crowd hearing her.

Her online date unzipped his pants exposing the thickest boner she had ever seen. It was rock hard, veiny and wet with pre-cum. He grabbed her thick curly locks and pushed her head down towards it. He rubbed his dick against her firmly locked lips.

Behind her she could feel a hand slip under her panties, and grope her cute round bottom.

BOOM! POP POP BA BOOM! The fireworks went on, and the crowd went wild.

Suddenly a thumb invaded her virgin butthole and she cried out in pain and surprise. Her online date took this opportunity to shove his overwhelmingly thick cock down her throat.

She choked and gagged as her lips stretched around this mans dick. He used her hair to bob her head up and down as he settled into a rhythm. Meanwhile the assault on her ass continued.

She bucked and squirmed and tried to free her self but it was no help.

Her panties were being pulled down and the other man's dick slid between the folds of her vagina.

"Oh man she's so wet!" He pushed it in deeper savoring the feeling as he bent her arm back to hold her there. After thrusting alternately with his thumb in her ass and his dick in her cunt for a while. He popped his thumb out of her ass and pinched her nipple hard, making her moan on the dick cramming her mouth.

Her online date pulled it out of her mouth and slapped get face with it a couple times as the other man fucked her from behind. It looked even bigger than before.

"You got a little more than you bargained for I think dear, you have to be careful about those dating sites! " he laughed. "You are a whole lot of fun though, you didn't lie about that on your profile, and from your choice in attire I'd be willing to bet that you wanted to get fucked tonight."

She was so humiliated, her cheeks were bright red and her mascara was running down her face.

The other man's dick slid out of her dripping vagina and he came to join his buddy in front of her. He presented his wet boner to her face.

"Suck it you filthy cunt"

This was making her so horny she couldn't believe it. Her body betrayed her, and she took his long member into her mouth and sucked him.

Her online date took position in the rear, and nestled his dick against her butthole.

"No!" She tried to yell and fight and pull away from both of them but the other man grabbed the back of her head with one hand and her jaw with the other and rammed his long dick right down her throat and held it there so she couldn't breathe.

Her online date spat on her buttcrack and invaded her tight ass with his monstrously thick dick stretching it out painfully as he slowly guided dick into her virgin ass. She thought she might pass out from the pain. Her legs felt weak. Her online date wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her there and used the other hand to tickle her clit.

His dick slid into her ass the rest of the way and he began to fuck her cute tight little asshole.

She moaned.

"Hey I think she likes it" said the guy ramming her throat.

She tried pushing him away so she could get a proper breath of air, but he was too strong, choking and gagging her.

Suddenly her orgasm came crashing over her in waves. Her ass clenched around her date's monster dick and he began to pulse and throb shooting cum into her ass.

A hot steamy load shot down her throat and she immediately swallowed it. It tasted so good.

The fingers on her clit kept going catching the last waves of her orgasm.

Both dicks slid out, spent.

She caught her breath and they helped her up.

Her online date kissed her passionately on the lips as he fixed her dress.

The fireworks were over and people were starting to disperse in every direction around the park.

Just then a taxi pulled up.

Her date whispered in her ear as his buddy handed the taxi driver a fifty.

"I could really see this going somewhere, I like you, you are so cute. We will be at the racetrack next Saturday for the stock cars if you want to meet up... Text me."

He ushered her to the taxi like a gentleman, even though she was well aware he was anything but.

He gave her a quick pat on the bum. She realized her panties were still missing.

"This taxi will bring you home, I hope to see you next week" he gave her a wink.

She sat down on her abused bum and tried her best to fix her makeup as the taxi pulled away.

She was already considering next Saturday at the racetrack.