Online Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
916 Followers

My sister simply turned her head toward me, "Don't. Please don't."

I kissed her cheek and out of respect for my sister I slid my finger back onto her shaved mound. I ran my hand back and forth over her. Feeling the slightest growth of her pubic hair wanting to rise up and cover Maggie from her brother's touch.

My left hand moved from my sister's hip. It slowly ascended up her torso. Caressing her flesh over and over again until I had to touch her breast. I raised my hand to just beneath Maggie's breast. I could feel her silky skin on the back of my hand. I didn't know how she would react from me touching her tits. But I had to do. She was the one who had taken her top off. I brought my hand up to her breast and felt her puffy pillows flow through my fingers. I found her nipple and lightly squeezed it between my fingers.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My cum couldn't be stopped. I raised my right hand off my sister's groin and placed it on her right breast. I touched her nipple in my right hand and then squeezed both her tits with my hands.

I pushed my dick as deep as I could into her crack and ever so slowly brought it up her backside until my cum spit out. I kept cumming and cumming as I held onto my sister so I didn't collapse to the floor. My cum spraying on Maggie's ass and lower back.

My organism ran through my body. Destroying all reason. This was the highlight of my life. My gorgeous sister has my cum all over her back and her tits are in my hands. But as I enjoyed my orgasm reasoning started flooding back. The wrongness of it started to engulf me. What have I done to my little sister. Sweet, bitchy Maggie. I'm evil.

I needed to let go of my sister. My grip on my sister's tits slackened. I wouldn't be touching her boobs again. So I took one last caressing feel of her breast again soaking up there feel in my mind and fingers.

I pulled my sticky cock off my sister body. Peeling away from her as my cum acted like glue. For first time in minutes our bodies were no longer touching each other. For first time I truly felt naked.

My sister turned around. Her gorgeous shaved pussy glistening with moisture. Maggie, "What are you doing?"

I moved 3 feet and collapsed against the table.

Maggie followed me over to the table. "I'm so close. I need you, brother."

My cock was started to deflate from exhaustion. My sister stood in front of me. She reached down and started stroking her clit. "I need to cum so bad. So bad. I can't cum." Maggie, my gorgeous sister, had lost all control. She reached down and grabbed my shrinking cock with her hand. My sister looked me in the eye a second.

"I'm not done with you yet," my sister said in her husky sex voice. After three strokes of Maggie's hand my cock was rock hard again. I couldn't believe my sister had my cock in her hand. My sister was jerking me off with her left hand. While Maggie's right had was back playing with her pussy.

"Ahh, Greg. So good. So big. I haven't had cock in so long. My brother's cock is huge."

I sat silently listening to her as she stroked me and played with herself.

"I bet this cock would feel so good. I'm so wet. I want it so bad. I need to cum so bad."

My sister scooched closer to me. My cock was standing straight up. Maggie pushed my cock down so it was sticking straight out towards her. My sister moved her pussy, her sex, her treasure closer to me. She was right on top of me now. My cock almost touching her.

I thought to myself, "Oh my God. My sister is going to put me inside her. This is so wrong. I'm not going to stop her. I want to fuck my sister. I want to be inside her. My cock is going to be inside Maggie's tight, little, wet pussy."

My sister asked, "You don't have any diseases do you?"

Speechless, I shook my head no.

Maggie brought the head of my cock to her clit. My sister stopped stroking my cock and took a death grip on my erection. My sister started rubbing my cock back and forth in a slow circle against her clit.

My sister let out a long groan, "AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh."

My sister let go of my cock and placed both her hands on my shoulders. Maggie rotated her hips. Moving, rubbing her pussy, clit on my cock. My hands which had been laying useless at my sides reached up. I took my cock in my hand. My sister's fingers digged into my shoulders as she grinded her clit against my cock.

I moved my cock off my sister's clit and tried to find her opening. I placed my cock at her dripping, wet love hole. I could feel her moisture leaking out of her onto my cock. I moved my body so I could push up inside my sister.

"No don't," Maggie said as I pushed my cock upward. Just as I pushed up Maggie reached down and changed the angle of my cock so I didn't enter my sister. My cock slid through her pussy lips. Her pussy lips gaping around my cock as the head poked out between her legs.

I wondered if the shaft of your cock is inside a women's lips but not the head is that fucking? My sister's hand was wrapped around the head of my penis. So I couldn't move it again to try to get inside her. My sister backed her body off my cock. I could feel the head of my cock in her hand as her entrance moved over top of it again. My sister looked at me shaking her head.

"You are so bad. You're awful."

My sister reached down and grabbed a seat cushion. Maggie threw the cushion onto the ground.

"I still haven't cum yet...Get the fuck on the ground. Sit on your butt, brother. This way I can make sure you can't get that thing in me." My sister was still holding my cock. Giving it a stroke every so often to keep me hard. I was completely under her control.

I lowered my body to the ground and sat on the cushion. Maggie let go of my cock as she straddled me. My sister took my cock in her hand again as she placed it underneath her. Maggie carefully trapped my cock against her pussy lips. The head poked out but I could feel her wet pussy wrapped around the shaft of my dick. Maggie reached out and pinned me to the ground with both of her hands.

Maggie spoke viciously, "Don't you dare fucking move an inch. Not one fucking inch. I need to get off so bad. But I swear to god if you try to put your cock in me again, I'll cut it off. Bite it the fuck off!"

My sister with her hands pressuring my chest. Her nails digging into my skin started to move her pussy along my shaft.

"That's it. Ahhhhh. Ohh. Brother....ahh. Yyyyaaaa. So close to fucking. So good. You're going to ahh to ahhmakeahh yyyour sister cummm. I neeeed to sooo baaad. Ahah."

My sister pushed, wildly throwing herself along the shaft of my cock. I could feel her covering my cock in her leaking juices. I couldn't believe this was my sister. Minutes ago she wanted no part of touching her brother. Now she was rubbing her clit, her pussy against my cock.

I could feel her opening. I so wanted to push into her. But my cock was trapped. My sister in her craze to orgasm moved to far up my cock so now the head of my penis was rubbing against her pussy. I could feel her opening pass over top the head of my cock over and over again.

I know I had been warned not to move but I reached up and grab my sister's boobs. My sister knocked my hands off her as she excitedly rubbed her gash, her cunt on me. I moved my hands to her butt and took one cheek in each hand. I helped throw her forward with each frustrating stroke. I tried to push up into Maggie as my hands on her butt tried to raise her a tiny degree so I could angle inside my sister.

I could feel my cum building again. My sister loved the feeling of my cock pushing up against her pussy. Giving her even more wet, slippery friction.

"Maggie, I'm going to cum. Sis. Sis!"

I grabbed my sister's ass tightly and pushed her down against my cock as I sprayed. I knew my cock was shooting my cum all over my sister's pussy. My sister's dirty mind knew it too. Maggie stopped sliding against me and ground herself down onto my shaft. It must have been almost my entire width inside her she pushed down on me so hard. I could feel her dig her nails savagely into my chest as her mouth formed this perfect o.

"Ohhh, I'm cumming. Ohh. Ahh." My sister's body shivered uncontrollably. Again her body jerked. Then we both stood perfectly still for several minutes. My sister pulled her nails out of my skin as her fingers caressed my chest. Other than her fingers her body was completely motionless.

My hands held onto her tight ass. My fingers probed her crack and came to her bud. I moved my index finger to it. I poked at her a hole. Trying to slither my finger inside her. My finger wet with my cum I had sprayed on her ass. My sister reached back and knocked my hand away.

"Stop. You are so bad. You want to be in any hole I've got," Maggie grinned contentedly at me. I pulled myself up onto my elbows. My sister shook her head at me. "We are so bad. Both us. I'm just as bad. If not worse. Well, maybe not worse."

I raised my hands from my sister's butt onto her back and pulled my head into her chest. I hugged her tightly as my sister's hand stroked my hair. My limp cock could feel my sister's pussy hole but was powerless to move or had the blood flow to be much use if it could.

I turned my head. I didn't want to hug my sister I wanted to suck on her tits. I pulled my head back off her frame and lowered it. I sucked hard on her left nipple. Devouring it. Then quickly moving to her right nipple and doing the same. As my tongue flared against her nipple. My sister started to move, squatting off me.

Maggie reached down and pushed my cock down as she got up fully on her shaky legs. Making sure I didn't try to enter her. I was soft anyway. Maggie looked down at her sex. My cum was smeared all over her lips and shaved pussy mound. She looked up at me. Neither of us had any idea whether any of my cum had entered her body.

My sister stood completely up. She looked incredible. Her dark hair was wild untamed and matted from sweat. Like she just been fucked. Her thin, lithe frame, toned stomach, shaved pussy covered in a mixture of my cum and hers. Her legs seemed to go on forever and then ended in her genitals. I so wanted to lick her. I'd never eaten a woman's pussy after I'd cum in her but I'd do it just to taste my sister. Oh to be inside her. So close. So far.

My sister starred down at me as she said almost to herself, "It's okay. I don't think much got inside me." Maggie blushed, "If any got inside me the timing isn't right. But just to be safe, I'll take the day after pill tomorrow."

My sister turned away from showing me her little rear and my cum on her back and butt. Then she took one step before diving into the pool. My sister swam as I lay motionless. I turned onto my side so I could watch her wash off our foreplay. My sister seemed to be trying to clean out her pussy and wash off our sweat and cum.

My sister swam over to the lounge chairs. She reached up and grabbed the towel she had used before. Maggie swam to the steps. She looked back at me watching as she stepped from the water. I would never forget I rubbed my penis against that butt. My sister, Maggie's ass. I could see her pussy between her legs. For the briefest moment I watched my sister rub against the towel drying off her groin. Then her body disappeared from view as she wrapped the towel around her. My sister was decent once again in front of her brother.

Maggie looked over at me as she spoke hesitantly but trying to resume normality. Like she hadn't wildly ridden her pussy against my cock. Her brother's dick. "When are they due back?"

It took me a minute to remember who she was talking about, "Not until Sunday." I wondered if she was planning to stay the weekend with me now. Would I be fucking Maggie this weekend?

"Goodnight. You are such a lawyer. You can talk anyone into anything. Corrupt them. Your own little sister."

I looked at her squinting my eyes, "Was that how it was?"

My sister smiled sweetly as she pushed back her dark hair, "No, I wanted to do it. Obviously. Or I wouldn't have let you... Don't worry about the whole you know...It's fine. I'll take the pill...Goodnight big brother."

"Goodnight, Maggie. Little sis."

My sister walked out of the room. I slowly pulled myself up onto my feet. I looked over and saw my sister's bikini, top and bottom. I bent lazy down and picked them up. I turned them over in my hand as I stared at them. Maggie's bikini ,which she took off in front of me, is in my hands. I've seen and touched my sister while she was naked.

I said out loud, "I can't believe I did that. We did that...she let me do that. Unbelievable." I brought my sister's bikini bottoms to my nose and sniffed her sweet, earthy scent. Then I brought her bottoms to my cock and wiped off our cum. I picked up my bathing suit and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked up to the 2nd flood. I could tell my sister was sleeping in the guest bedroom by the bathroom. I wasn't sure if I should talk to her or not. I walked over and very gently tried the door. Was I still trying to get my dick in her? The door was locked. I softly padded off to the other guest room.

I thought it would take hours for me to fall asleep. But I was so exhausted I was out in minutes.

When I woke my sister's door was open but her room was empty. I looked around the house and couldn't find her. Then I looked in the driveway and her car was gone. She must have left early in the morning. She wanted to avoid seeing me.

Around 2 PM my sister sent me the following text message. My sister loved to text.

Get my BK I left it by pool Clean up anything else I took daf So thats fine

I thought for a second, "What does daf stand for?" I'm not good with texting lingo. Then I realized Day After Pill. I grinned. I never thought my sister would be texting me about taking the day after pill. I was immediately hard as I relived the encounter by the pool.

Also my sister wanted to make sure there was no evidence left behind of her rubbing her pussy and ass against my cock. My sister was a worrier.

I waited an hour and then texted her my reply.

No problem I have ur bikini Im keeping it Everything looks ok I had fun very special to me hope u 2 Don't worry

I looked at the text and contemplated about mentioning us getting together again. I decided my sister was dealing with the crisis in her mind about what we had done. Now was not the time to approach her again. I deleted the last part about "Don't worry." She'd worry anyway. It seemed to emphasize that we had done something wrong. Which of course we had. But didn't want to remind my sister of that.

After all since we had opened Pandora's box. I wanted to get my cock in my, gorgeous 9 plus, sister, Maggie.

My sister texted my 5 minutes later.

I want my bikini back

Immediately, I texted Maggie a one worried reply. I paused but I decided against texting my sister, "Come and get it."

I simply sent

No

I waited the rest of the day for my sister to text me back. I expected her to curse me out for seducing her. Call me on the phone yelling at me for taking advantage of her. My dad or mom to come storming through the door. Or police lights to flash through the window and then I would be arrested for incest or rape. I thought for sure something horrible had to happen. After all I touched my sister's tits. My sister touched my cock to her pussy.

Then I thought, "My sister was worse than me. I never touched her pussy. Her breast, yes. But never her sex. My sister wouldn't let me touch her down there. Yet, Maggie was stroking my cock with her hand. Typical double standard, I laughed to myself.

Days went by and I didn't hear from my sister. I knew she needed time but I was worried about her. Finally, I decided I should text her. I wanted to call but I didn't know what to say to her other than let's do it again. Lol. I didn't think that would go over big at the moment.

My text

Are u ok

I received a text back the next morning

Im ok Still in shock At what we did What uv seen Very weird Need time Delete this text

My sister was working through our grinding like I thought. I laughed at her worrying about leaving any evidence behind. I was lawyer but she was better at covering our tracks than me. I deleted the text to protect her. I knew if people found out what my sister and I had done they would be shocked. Disgusted.

My guy friends wouldn't be. If they saw a picture of my beautiful sister or met her, they'd understand why I touched her. I'd be the Man. For Maggie, it'd ruin her reputation forever. She'd be a whore. While I'd be the guy who got his stunning sister naked. Other women would judge her worse than even men. But men would think she was a slut. But guys would still want to fuck her. But she wouldn't be marriage material for a quality guy if he found out. The double standard.

The reality was...No one was going to find out unless one of us told someone. SECRET.

A month later I still hadn't seen my sister. I called, texted and emailed her cryptic messages asking how she was. I didn't receive any reply. So after 10 times, I stopped sending any messages to Maggie. I had ruined our relationship. Which was shaky to begin with. When I went to my parents' house my sister made excuses to avoid the family functions.

I didn't know what to do. Like Maggie said, "very weird."

Three weeks after my encounter with my sister I started dating again. I still needed to get laid. I knew my sister would never go that far with me. Maggie must regret what we already had done. I checked Maggie's activity on the dating site and saw that she had become active again. If my sister was communicating with other men, she must have started dating again.

It's bad enough when you break up with a woman you care about by email or never hear from her again, but when it's your sister...very weird. Especially when you can see that the woman or in this case my sister is dating other guys off the internet. What can you do?

Start dating other people!

I told my mom about me being on an internet dating site and that I was starting to line up dates. I knew my mom would tell my sister all about my dating. I wanted Maggie to know that I was ok and moving on. I wasn't some guy who was going to stalk her or pressure her every time we saw each other. We could become brother and sister again. Was it possible to be platonic with your sister after she grinded her pussy against your, her brother's, cock?

Finally, after 14 dates, I met someone I clicked with. Alyssa, 31, dark hair, thin body, small boobs, 5"7' with a small, tight butt. Yes, I know she looked a lot like my sister. Her face was not quite as stunning as Maggie's but she was a good substitute. An 8 compared to my sister who is a 9 plus. But a big positive was Alyssa was less bitchy and not my sister.

Alyssa was an event planner. We told each other crazy stories from our works. She was the first women I met who actually seemed fun. Alyssa was sweet. Only problem, she was a vegan. I hope she still sucks cock.

So many of the 30 plus year old women I meet are so angry or act like their job is the most important thing in the world. It's very amusing when they are personal shopper or a flight attendant. Please, don't cover up your insecurities with attitude.

After going to a comedy club, I invited Alyssa back to my place to play a game or watch a movie. We both knew it was code for let's go back to my place and fuck. We got out of my car and I ran around to open her door. I took her hand. She squeezed my hand back as she smiled radiantly.

I unlocked my door. I listened closely. The television was playing in the living room. Did I leave it on this morning before I left for work? I didn't think so.

"The tv is on," I said as I left Alyssa's side as I hurried into the living room. My sister was sitting on the couch. All my sister had on was a pair of black lacy panties and a white wife beater shirt. Which I think was mine.

yourawful
yourawful
916 Followers