Online Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting for you," Maggie looked at me. I knew what she had come for. Alyssa followed me into the living and stopped at my side.

My sister uselessly tried to pull down the t-shirt that was barely covering her breast which only reached her waist.

Alyssa seemed to be the only one of us who wasn't caught speechless. I think Alyssa thought Maggie was my ex-girlfriend or wife that I had neglected to tell her about.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa," Alyssa said naturally.

"Maggie," my sister paused. "Greg's little sister. I'm in the family pictures on the wall." Maggie laughed amused at the situation. "How long have you 2 been dating?"

"A couple of weeks. This is our third date," Alyssa smiled.

Maggie smiled knowingly, "Oh. Sorry to interrupt. Greg, I was driving home and my car died. It's parked out on the street. Barely made it here. When I tried to restart it. Nothing but clicking. I had a key so I figured I could crash here. That's okay, right?"

"Ah, ah fine." I knew Maggie was lying. Her car was a brand new 2009 Lexus SUV. "Alyssa and I were just going to play a game."

"I told your brother I could kick his butt at trivia," Alyssa laughed. "We went to a comedy club. The comedian was hysterical. Even more so when his jokes bombed."

Maggie, "We should play trivia. I haven't played that in years." Maggie smiled at Alyssa, "We can double team my brother. He won't stand a chance. He thinks he's so smart. Lawyers."

I literarily gulped. Maggie was blowing my chance to get laid. Or did she want to fuck me or was she into a threesome with Alyssa. I had no idea what the fuck to think. I took a deep breath and knew I needed to get rid of Alyssa. No way did Maggie want anyone else to know anything about our relationship. My sister wasn't going to have a threesome. I think?

But I have to do this smoothly. So the next time I see Alyssa, I can still fuck her.

I realized Alyssa was starring at Maggie's attire. I could almost read her mind. Why the fuck is this girl wearing nothing but a pair of lacy panties and small t-shirt in her brother's house. Alyssa looked over at the wall and checked out the photos. She looked back at Maggie and the tension eased a little when she realized Maggie really was my sister. What kind of girl would think her boyfriend's sister came over to fuck him?

I thought Maggie would go get changed but she sauntered over to the table with her panties and hard nipples pressing against her light t-shirt. I could almost make out her pussy through the lace. If she wasn't shaved (terrible that her brother knows such things about his sister), her pubic hair would have been on full display. I saw Alyssa eyeing my sister's panties. I could see her almost shake her head. A little of Maggie's flat stomach showed just above her panties.

We started playing the most bizarre game of trivia pursuit ever. Underneath the table cloth I started rubbing Maggie's leg. Over and over again, I ran my hand up and down her thigh. I was as stealthy as possible. Then, I said what the fuck! I reached out with my other hand and started to rub Alyssa's leg. Alyssa and Maggie both ignored my actions. They played the game as if I wasn't touching either of them

They laughed and made fun of me. I kept asking for the question to be repeated I was so distracted. When I had to ask a question, I would take my hands off both of their legs but then I would immediately return to stroking their skin.

After about a half hour, I reached my hand in between my sister's legs. I angled my body to block Alyssa's view but I worried every second about being caught. Maggie didn't try to stop me. I could feel her moisture leaking onto the fabric of her lacy panties. I could feel her heat spreading onto my fingers. Maggie opened her legs wider allowing me easier access to her pussy. I could feel her hole at the tips of my fingers and I pushed into her bunching the lacy panties in the entrance of her vagina. I brought my hand to my sister's clit and started to slowly rub her sex.

Maggie brought both of her hands to her face. She buried her face in her hands and spoke softly.

Maggie, "I can't think. What was that question again?" My sister removed her hands from her face. I continued to massage her clit. Maggie's right hand squeezed my thigh tightly as she tried to control herself. "I have no idea what the answer...ah...ah...is to that question..ah is right now."

At the same time I ran my hand up Alyssa's leg. All the way up the outside of her leg touching her ass. Alyssa was wearing a thong. I felt along the side of Alyssa's butt as I played with my sister's pussy.

What I was doing was so wrong. Alyssa probably could tell. I had no idea if she could or not. I wanted to fuck Alyssa. But I needed body and soul to be inside my sister, Maggie. I wanted to be joined with my sister. I'd do anything to fuck my sister.

Alyssa looked at me. She had no idea I was playing with my sister's pussy underneath the table cloth as I ran my hand up Alyssa's leg. My hand was going up Alyssa's inner thigh now.

"It's getting late. I should go," Alyssa said gently.

"Are you sure?" I moved my hand onto Alyssa's panties. I was touching her pussy through her thong panties. I could feel her pubic hair and wet slit. Alyssa squirmed in her seat away from me. Alyssa's thong panties were wet. At that moment I was touching two pussies at once. My sister's pussy and my new girl friend's pussy. My sister reached over her hand and started rubbing my cock through my pants. I was so hard.

Alyssa's hand pushed my greedy fingers away as she stood up. Alyssa looked over guilty at my sister. Worried what my sister might have seen.

Alyssa leaned down and gave me a hug and kiss. Maggie was still rubbing my cock. I moved my hand off of Maggie's pussy for first time in minutes. My fingers were wet with my sister's juices. As I wrapped my arms around Alyssa I could see that my fingers were leaving a wet spot on her dress. Would she notice or smell pussy juices on her dress? Would she think they were hers?

Alyssa smiled down at me. I pushed Maggie's hand away and walked Alyssa to the door. Alyssa called out to Maggie, "Nice meeting you. Maybe we can double team your brother another time. He deserves it. He thinks he's so smart and can beat us both."

Maggie had regained some control, "I don't think that would work. He's too good. Drive safely. I'll take care of my brother for you."

Alyssa smiled back at my sister. I walked Alyssa to her car.

I told Alyssa, "I had no idea she was going to be here. I forgot she even had key."

"No problem. Does she always walk around dressed like that? Panties?" Alyssa questioned.

"No, not normally. She used to when we were kids but my mom would yell at her. But she's a nurse. She's seen way too many naked people. Half clothed people are losing it's taboo, I guess," I attempted to give her a more rational explanation. "I think she must have tried to fix the car herself and her clothes got all dirty and greasy."

Alyssa smiled, "Oh, yea. That explains it. Tomorrow. My place. Don't bring your sister." Alyssa giggled at her joke. "Luckily, my family lives in another state. I'll cook you dinner. Veggies but you'll like it. Pasta too," Alyssa teased sweetly. She was a cutie.

I kissed Alyssa goodbye and watched her car drive off. I looked back at my door. The smile on my face disappeared. I was a man possessed. No matter what Maggie said or how hard my sister tried to fight me off. Maggie was about to get fucked by her brother.

I started to walk back determined that this was happening. My cock was going in my sister's pussy. I was blowing my load inside her or on her. I wondered what my sister would look like with my cum on her face, in her hair, on her tits. I wanted, needed to be inside of Maggie.

I walked through the door. My sister was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I stopped and stared at Maggie. For more than a minute we stared into each other's eyes. I walked toward her slowly. The distance between us seemed insurmountable like I was trying to climb Mount Everest. I could hear myself breathing heavily.

When I reached the front of the couch, I lowered myself down onto my knees.

Maggie pleaded in desperation, "We shouldn't do this. It's so wrong."

I placed my hands on her legs. Soaking in the warmth from her flesh. My hands moved slowly up her legs. As I bent over and kissed her thigh. My hands moved over hips all the way to the edge of her panties. I hooked my thumbs in the top of her lacy pussy hider and slowly pulled them down her leg. My sister held her legs together and raised her butt a fraction to allow me to easily remove her panties. I pulled them off each of her feet and dropped them on the ground.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. We going to do this," Maggie moaned as I started to kiss her leg. I used my hand to spread my sister's legs as I licked, sucked and kissed up her inner thigh. I moved my hands and grabbed Maggie's tush. I pulled her closer to me. I continued kissing her inches from her pussy.

Then I moved my head and stared at my sister's pussy. It was shaved. Her pussy juices ran from her sex in anticipation.

"So this is where all those guys on the internet wanted to get. Brothers first," I buried my head between my sister's legs as I tasted Maggie's pussy for the first time.

"AHhhhhh, ahhh, Greggy, ahh," my sister started squirming and moaning immediately. Maggie tasted so fucking good. I could eat her pussy for hours and hours. I ran my tongue along her wet slit. I pushed my tongue through her lips into her vagina and started to tongue fuck her.

"Ahh, so good. That feels amazing. Ohhhh," Maggie moaned. I moved my tongue up to my sister's clit and started rolling it around. Back and forth in slow circle on my tongue. Maggie's hips lifted off the couch as she pushed herself against my face. I reached up to run my hand along her breast. My sister grabbed my hand and pushed them back down toward her sex.

Maggie, "Ahh, ahhh, inside mmmme, ahh, ohh, ohh,"

I took my index finger and pushed it into my sister's pussy. I was inside my sister. Only my finger but it was shocking to realize, I was inside her. I kept licking my sister faster and faster. Trying to make her cum. I kept my finger still and then moved it in and out. Finger fucking my sister, Maggie. Running my finger along her vaginal walls. I started moving my tongue against her, lapping her like a cat drinking water.

My sister grabbed my hair and pulled it tight. "Ahh that's it, that's it, ahh, OH, OH, I'm cumming," Maggie called out. "You are making me cum. AHHH. Brother. Ahhh."

I kept licking my sister. I couldn't stop. My mouth was exhausted but I kept going as my hands tried to hold her still so I could keep my finger in her and my tongue on her clit.

Maggie's movements slowed as she came down from her orgasm. My sister reached down and pushed my head away from her clit. I pulled my head away from her pussy. Then I leaned in and kissed her leg. I took my hand and wiped off my sister's juices from my face. The back of my hand was covered with Maggie's cum. My sister's cum

I started to climb up my sister's body. I trailed kisses along the way. I suckled her skin right above her pussy on her mound. Feeling the growing hairs prickly on my tongue. I licked her stomach and then pushed my tongue into her belly button. I ran my hands over her silk pillows. Squeezing gently.

Then I took as much of her right breast into my mouth as I could. Sucking on it. I released her skin as I took her nipple into my mouth. Sucking on it as hard as I could. I moved my mouth to her left nipple. Like a vacuum cleaner pulled her nipple into my mouth. Her stiff nipples were sticking out an inch from her small knobs.

I licked the top of her breast and then started to place kisses on her neck. My sister ran her hand along the my back. I moved my body in between my sister's legs as I brought my cock up to her pussy. I moved my hands to my sister, Maggie's face. One hand on each side framing her face.

We looked each other in the eye. Such passion for one another but no idea what to say. I poked my hard penis against her. I could feel her opening at the tip of my cock.

"This is so wrong, Greg. You're my brother," Maggie insisted.

"Tell me you want to fuck me. Tell me you want your brother inside of you. Fuck everything else, I need you so bad Maggie," I said in a sensual whisper. I knew whatever she said she couldn't stop me from pushing myself inside her. But I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I wanted her to admit it. To me and herself.

Maggie sexily, "I want my brother inside me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

I pushed my cock through her lips into her vagina sinking and sinking inside her depth. I could feel Maggie's vaginal walls surrounding me. Wet and tight as our bodies became one.

Maggie, "Ahh, ahh," her hands running over my shoulder. "Ah, ah, so good. Ohhhh," I started to slowly move my cock in and out of my sister. I looked down between our two bodies where we were joined. I couldn't believe my eyes. My cock was sliding in and out of my sister's pussy. I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Do you like fucking your sister, me? Does it feel good," Maggie asked.

"So good. You are so tight. My sister's pussy is incredible. Maggie, Maggie...I can't believe I'm finally inside of you. Ahh, ahh, You're so beautiful. Ahh," I kept pistoning my cock in and out of her. Coming to her opening and then pushing back into her fully. I 'd give her 2 or 3 short strokes and then I'd push deep inside of her as I could get. Feeling our groins mashing together.

"Ah, ah, yes, yes, like that, you get so deep. Ah, ah so deep. I want to feel your balls against me. Ah, ah, oh ya, oh ya, yyyaa, yeaaah, like that, ahh, big brother, oh, oh, oh," Maggie moaned uncontrollably.

I moved my arms underneath my sister. This was my favorite sexual position. My body, torso, pressed against Maggie's body. Her breast shoved against my chest. My arms wrapped underneath my sister's shoulder blades as my hands held onto her shoulders. We were completely enveloped in each other's body. I used my grip on my sister's shoulders as leverage to be able to fuck my sister harder.

I pulled her back into me fractions of a centimeter as I held her. I could feel my sister wrap her legs around my waist. Her heels were touching my butt cheeks. I was slamming into my sister, stroke after powerful stroke. My neighbors could probably hear the obvious sound of two bodies coming together while fucking. Slap, slap, wet slap. The sound that only comes from two lovers fucking. I wondered if they new it was my sister who was still here. Getting fucked by her brother.

I had been out with many woman that after just a few hard collisions of our groins in this position they wanted to stop. But not Maggie. I was pounding into her over and over again, a sexual frenzy. There was a certain element of sex that sometimes seems slightly violent. This was it.

I was not trying to hurt my sister. But I wanted to be all the way in her. Every inch of me. I wanted to make Maggie feel incredible. This was just good old fashion hard fucking...between a brother and sister. The couch was squeaking. I was worried about it breaking or flipping over.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh,Gregggggg, ah ya, ah ya," my sister, Maggie, moaned over and over again. "Cum for me baby, I'm so close. Cum with me. Oh yeah, ya, You're in my ahh, ah my cervix, oh, oh, ahh, god you're so deep, ahh, ah."

Hearing my stunning sister, her sex voice which a brother should never hear. How could doctor dick dump this incredible woman? Feeling my sister's thin, lithe body, her 5"7' frame surrounding me, her small butt, tight, wet pussy and her matted dark hair from sweat.

"I'm close sis, Maggie, Maggie," I called out to my sister. I could never have imagined myself calling out my sister's name as I was about to cum while fucking her.

"Inside me, cum inside me brother," Maggie shouted.

I couldn't pull out in time. I was too close. I didn't want to pull out of my sister's pussy. Ever. Maggie's legs held me so tight to her that I couldn't pull my cock out of her pussy even if I wanted to.

I pushed as deep into my sister as I could. I shot my seed into Maggie. I could feel myself spraying over and over again. Spreading my sticky life giving cum. Filling up my sister's insides, her vagina with my, her, our juices of love. My body shook as the most powerful orgasm of my life spread throughout my bodies nerve endings.

The feeling of orgasm seemed to never end. I could feel my sister rub against me and then she was cumming again. Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed my groin into her groin. Trying to get me even deeper inside her pussy. I though I might be coming out of her mouth soon.

We stood still wrapped around each other. Enjoying the feeling of closeness that sex brings sometimes when it feels right. The closest I've ever felt to anyone was right now with Maggie.

My sister, Maggie, whispered in my ear, "That's was good. How the fuck could Laura let you get away?"

We both laughed and then I said softly, "Believe me it wasn't like that with her. What about you? I was still inside my sister but I was starting to deflate.

"Doctor dick was practically dickless. You keep that up and you're going to have me stalking you. We're going to be fucking a long time. How do you feel about kids?," Maggie grinned.

"Not on the pill," I asked trying to control my nervousness.

"I'm not talking about now. In the future. The whole 3 headed baby thing from incest is bullshit. We've got good genes. I asked one of the doctors I know. He said very little more risk of genetic problems," Maggie schemed

"I like kids," I leaned down and kissed Maggie as our tongues lashed against each other. How could I possibly have a real relationship with my stunning 9 plus sister? Could it work?

The next morning, maybe really around noon, I woke up next to my sister's naked body. I thought to myself, "I was sure it was a dream." My sister's arm was draped over my chest. I took her arm and kissed her hand. I turned over on my side and suckled my sister's nipples. My hand started playing with her pussy. Maggie's clit flaring against my finger. I moved on top of her and slid into her wetness. I wasn't sure if she was awake or not. My sister groggily opened her.

Maggie smiling, "Oh, oh my god. My brother is inside me. He's fucking me. I should tell mom to make him stop." I pushed deep inside her as I picked up the pace of our fucking. "No, it feels too good to stop. Poor Alyssa. Ahh, oohh, I almost asked her to stay over last night. I wanted her to watch me fuck you. I'm fucking your boyfriend Alyssa. Ahh, ah, I'm really a dirty whore. Fucking my brother and ahh, ah, another girl's boyfriend. I'm a tramp." Slap, slap as my cock pounded my sister's wet pussy.

"I'd let Alyssa watch but she'd try to suck your cock. Or put it her pussy. She's a horny slut. She wanted to fuck my brother. He's cock belongs to me. His sister. It's Maggie's cock now. Oh yeah, oh yesss, your cock fits perfect, nice and big and goes so deep. Yeah, ya, like that baby, baby, brother. Fuck your sister, ah Maggie," I was totally worked up now as I heard my sister talk about my girlfriend who wanted to fuck me tonight.

"If she watched us fuck Maggie, she might want to eat your pussy," I teased my sister.

"I like cock, ahhhh, oh ya, yyeaaah, my brother fucking me is as dirty as I goo, ya, yeah, give me that cock. For now," the words hit me like a brick, 'For now.' I slammed into my sister three more strokes and then pulled out of her. I quickly directed my cock toward my sister's face. My sister opened up her mouth wide sticking out her tongue. I shot my load toward her head. Cum landing on her face, her hair, chin, chest and tongue.