Online Dating Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
917 Followers

My sister closed her mouth and then wiped her face off with her fingers. Then Maggie stuck her fingers in her mouth tasting her brother's seed.

"Hmm, you taste good. Mom and dad did a good job of making you for me. Too bad we didn't start fucking 14 years ago. We need to do a lot of screwing to make up for lost time." My sister licked her finger again, "We're off to a good start."

My sister. Maggie. She is a dirty bitch. What brother knows what a sister is like when she is being sexual? Only a brother who is fucking her.

I didn't get a chance to see Alyssa that next night. My sister, Maggie, and I were too busy. Watching your sister lick and suck your cock is a sight to behold. You can never look at your sister's mouth the same way again after she's given you a blow job...after you've cum in her mouth. I still haven't gotten her to let me put my cock in her ass but she's weakening. How strong is her will anyway? I convinced her to fuck her own brother.

I received an email the next day from the dating site. I saw my sister's username on the message.

"I like your profile. This is my last day on this fucking annoying site. So you are the lucky guy. Why don't you cum over and fuck me tonight. I bought some a-glide so if it fits it can go up my bum. You are so big you're going to have to be very, very gentle. As compensation, I'm on top and you're having your sister's pussy for dinner. Bring your appetite."

I replied, "I'm very hungry for you. I can taste you already, sis. My favorite meal. It'll fit. I'll be very gentle. You'll like feeling of me up your ass. See you tonight."

Maybe this internet dating thing actually does work.

Stephanie, Maggie's and Greg's sister, and her husband Paul watched the big screen, 50 inch plasma tv, with dolby digital. On the tv screen Maggie was on top of Greg rubbing her pussy against her brother furiously. The sounds of their sexual encounter were reverberating off the walls of room. It was like Maggie and Greg were actually there touching each other.

Paul was fucking his wife from behind as they both watched the tv screen. As Stephanie watched her siblings commit incest.

Stephanie lustfully, "Oh baby they are so beautiful. I wonder if they've fucked by now. I bet they have. Oh baby give it to me. Give it to me like Greg fucks Maggie. Harder, harder, ah, ah, this is my favorite part. When you can see Greg's cum on his sister's wet pussy."

Paul fucked his wife hard, "Aren't you glad I installed those new surveillance cameras...with sound, Steph. You like to watch, don't you. Watch your bad brother and whore sister. They're committing incest. You like that don't you. You like seeing your baby brother and little sister together. Touching each other. You like seeing your brother's cock and your sister's pussy."

Stephanie, "Oh yeah baby, oh yeah baby. I like the cameras. Watching. Maggie rub her wet pussy against our brother's big cock. Fuck your brother, brother, fuck me baby." The dvd started again from the beginning. The surveillance footage had been looped to keep playing over and over again.

yourawful
yourawful
917 Followers