Online Dating with a Twist

Story Info
Natalia meets the man who fulfills her dreams.
1.4k words
4.2
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am nervous.

I have never met anyone in person that I've talked to online. Especially on THIS site, this was going out on a limb.

He seems perfect. Tall. I'm 5'7", pale, slim, brown hair, green eyes. His profile says he's 6'0". There's a picture of him, also pale, freckles dotting his nose. Dimples. Blue eyes. Red hair. He's from Ireland. He looks perfect.

We have similar interests. Music. Politics. Helping Others. Animals. Wanting children. I'm 30, so while I'm not too old, I still would like to settle down. He's 33. He has similar desires for life. We have similar ethics.

But I am nervous. I've never done this.

I look at my cup of coffee, suddenly doubting myself. Should I have waited for you so we could purchase together? Would you have bought it for me? Would I have ordered a different beverage? I swirl my cup around.

Suddenly, I see a movement in the corner of my eye. Someone is approaching my table. I look up. It's him.

He smiles, his dimples pinching inward. As beautiful as his profile. I am suddenly self conscious.

"Hello, Natalia." He says calmly. "You ARE Natalia, correct?"

"Y...yes." I say shyly. "Niall. I'm just worried that I'm not living up to my profile. You're exactly like your picture."

Niall sits. "Thank you Natalia. You are everything and more."

I blush. "Should I have waited for you to get my drink? Do you want something?"

"I'm fine." He smiles. "You DO know who I am, Natalia? I could drink coffee, but what really is the point?"

I laugh nervously. "True, true."

"So, Natalia." Niall leans forward, his crisp blue shirt accentuating his beautiful eyes. "I think we've said everything we need to. As long as we were both truthful online, I think we have a lot in common. Why small talk? Would you like to come back to my place and we'll see if we're truly compatible?"

"Sure..." I stammer. I down the rest of my coffee, leaving the cup on the table. We had talked for weeks, I was hesitant. After numerous dating websites, suddenly CreatureLove had paid off. For humans, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, and the like. Niall is a vampire. I knew that going into this. We talked, we had a lot in common. We talked about maybe starting a relationship, but we wanted to meet first. And he also wanted to try to see if we were compatible sexually.

Niall takes my hand, and we walk from the coffee shop.

"I only live a few blocks away. We can talk a bit in the meantime. You look nervous." Niall states calmly.

"I mean," I say. "I've never met anyone offline. Especially anyone you know...special. It's just kind of intimidating. Scary. I don't know..."

"Natalia, I am just a normal man. A normal man who just needs some blood from time to time. Daylight doesn't affect me. I don't sparkle. I don't have special abilities. I just need blood from time to time. But you, Natalia, are a gorgeous woman. A smart woman. A special woman in your own right. You ARE a Fairy, after all." He chuckles. "Yet you're nervous of a vampire."

"You could hurt me." I say softly.

"My dear Natalia, I would never hurt you. And I am sure if I tried, your magic would render me useless. You seem quite powerful."

"Thank you." I blush.

"Well, this is my flat." Niall gestures to the apartment we are in front of. "Would you like to come in, my Natalia?"

"Yes." I say softly. I clear my throat. "Yes."

He smiles, his dimples popping again. "You're beautiful. I hope that we're compatible in that regard too. You could be the love of my life. Not to scare you."

"I'm not afraid of that." I smile.

He leads me up the stairs, and we end up in his bedroom.

"Shall we kiss?" he asks.

"Yes." I say, and with a wave of my hand, pull him across the floor and to me so that our faces are touching.

"Wow," he breathes. "I told you you're powerful."

"Kiss me." I say, and he leans down to plant a long, lingering kiss on my mouth. I put my arms around his neck, and make the kiss harder. We start kissing and kissing and there are tongues everywhere.

I put my hands on his shirt, and with a wiggle of my fingers, his shirt flies off.

"Bloody hell, this will be fun." Niall laughs.

"What else should I take off?" I ask, suddenly bold.

"Evvvverryyything." Niall says slowly, raising a perfect eyebrow.

I smile, and with several waves of my arms, and some purple sparks, all our clothes fly off our bodies.

"You're beautiful-" Niall starts to say, but then I wave my arm again and he is picked up and thrown onto the bed softly. "Damn..." he murmurs.

I jump ontop of him. "Hi."

"Natalia..." he breathes, and grabs my face, slamming it into his. We kiss more passionately than before, and then he starts kissing my chin down to my neck, when he suddenly freezes. I stiffen up too.

"Natalia..." he asks. "Can I bite you? It won't be a lot. It won't affect you. It heals quickly. I just need blood to live off of, and I mean, humans find this kinky right?"

"Yes..." I say. "Yes you can."

With renewed vigor, he kisses me all over my neck as I lay on top of him, and then he starts to bite my neck, sucking and sucking. After a while, he stops and throws his head back.

"You taste fantastic. I've never sucked a Fairy's blood."

I smile. "Well, glad I was your first."

"Mmm, yes you were. Have you been with a vampire before?"

"No, I have not." I say, truthfully. "You're gorgeous. You're...so kind. I just. Mmm, suck me again!"

"No, I shouldn't." he says, sadly. "Too much can hurt you. So not right now, but I can give you something back." He flips over.

He leans down and kisses me hard again. "Are you ready?"

"I am, Niall."

With a swift move, Niall slides his long, thick shaft inside of my waiting vagina. He feels so good, like we were made to be together. He pulls out and slides back in. "Harder?" he asks.

"Yesssssss. You are so huge. This is terrific. More, more!" I scream, as he pounds my pussy harder and harder. Something about him being a vampire and me being a fairy is making this so much more electric. There are actual sparks everytime he thrusts into me.

He pounds me roughly, crushing my body against the bed.

With a wave of my hand, I flip us over so he's thrown on the bottom.

"My turn." I whisper. I lift my ass in the air and slam it onto his cock. I start to ride him, and hard. While I'm riding him, he leans up, grabbing ahold of my breasts. In a quick motion, he starts sucking my nipple, then moves to the side of it and starts to nibble and then bite my skin. I'm bleeding and it feels so, so, good.

"Let's try another position." Niall suggests, and I get off him so that we can switch into him getting me from behind.

His thick, mystical cock pounding me from behind feels like heaven. He bites me again and again, and every time he draws blood I get hornier and hornier.

Suddenly I cum, sparks shooting over my quaking body with pleasure I've never experienced. While my vagina contracts and I come down off my orgasm, I relax and Niall pounds me more viciously.

Suddenly, after several hard, long thrusts, he cums and his thick sperm fills up my vagina. He pulls out and I roll over.

"That was terrific." Niall says, smiling. "However, should we have used a condom?"

"Probably not." I say. "Between the two of us we'd just disintegrate it. Plus I can just -" I wave my hand and clean us both up of sperm and bodily fluids.

"So, Natalia." Niall starts. "I assume that since this was terrific we'd like to move forward with this?"

"Yes." I smile. "I'm in. Let's be official."

"Great." Niall smiles. "Now, my dear girlfriend, would you like to have another round?"

"Please." I say, and start to kiss him again.