Online Encounter

Story Info
He meets a girl online.
1.2k words
3.33
19.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been pretty unlucky with the opposite sex. I think it is safe to say that I have been put in the friend zone with just about every girl I've ever had a crush on. As a result, I was a virgin all through high school and the first couple years of college. Apparently college isn't quite like you see in movies where there are slutty sorority girls at parties that will sleep with just about anyone if they're drunk enough. I'm still not totally sure that I even believed there would be. However, I decided that at 22 it was time I went out and did something about my predicament.

I created an account for one of those sites for people to hook up with each other. I figured that I'd have at least a fighting chance using the power of the almighty internet. I sent messages to just about every attractive girl I could find on the site within a ten mile radius right away. That first day I didn't receive a response from a single girl despite seeing that it said several of them were actually online at the time of being sent my message.

I tried again the next day, and once again, no one responded. After a few more days, I received a message from a girl. She came on strong from the very beginning. She kept calling me handsome and telling me how she loved tall, skinny guys. I was ecstatic since I'm just over six feet tall and a bit lanky.

From her picture, I thought she looked pretty sexy as well. According to her profile she was 19 years old, five feet six inches tall, and she appeared to be well toned and quite busty. She had long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. I had hit the jackpot with this girl.

We messaged back and forth for a while, trying to learn a bit about each other before jumping into things. After a bit of chatting, we started to talk about actually meeting up the following day. She told me I could come over after the last of her roommates left the apartment at 11 in the morning. She gave me her phone number and told me to call when I arrived. I couldn't wait for it to be 11 already.

After what seemed like an eternity, it was finally time for me to head over to her house. My heart was beating at probably double the normal rate as I got in my car and drove to her place. It beat faster and faster as I drew closer to her apartment complex.

When I pulled up, I realized that it might take me quite a while to find her apartment in the maze of buildings. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey, is this Dan?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm in the parking lot. How do I get to your apartment from here?"

"I'm in Building H, Apartment 26, it is at the far end of the parking lot to the left, and then about half way down the hall on the second floor. When you get here just come right in because I'm still in the shower. I left the door unlocked for you."

I could feel my cock twitch as she said the last bit. My heart was racing even more as I walked down the hall and reached number 26. I turned the knob and sure enough, it was unlocked. The living room was fairly small and sparsely furnished. I walked slowly down the hallway, following the sound of running water.

"Hello? It's Dan," I called out as I approached the bathroom.

"Come in," she called back.

I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest as I pushed the bathroom door open and walked inside. There was a gap of about six inches between the edge of the shower curtain and the wall, more than enough for me to see her in all her naked glory. She looked even sexier than she did in her picture online. I was glad to see that she was the same person as in the photo as well.

She turned around and our eyes met. With a smile she said, "Hi, wanna come in?"

"Absolutely!" I said as I began to strip down.

Within just a few seconds I was completely naked and climbing into the shower with her. At first all either of us could do was stare at each other as we examined the naked body before us. She made the first move by reaching down and grabbing my throbbing erection. I couldn't believe what was happening! I froze as she moved her hand back and forth, stroking my shaft.

As she continued to stroke my cock, I reached out and grabbed her breast and squeezed it's soft flesh. I grew a bit more confident after a few seconds and reached down to her pussy. She shuddered as my finger rubbed against her clit.

"So what do you wanna do to me dirty boy?" she asked playfully.

"Anything and everything."

She smiled and turned around so that her back was facing me. Her ass was so perfect and round. She grabbed a bottle from the shower caddy and squirted a large blob of it's contents onto her hand. She rubbed her hands together to spread the shower gel around and then lubed my cock up with it. "In that case, you can put it in my ass," she said smiling again as she put one foot up on the edge of the tub to give me better access.

I nervously grabbed my cock and guided the tip toward her puckering hole. I put my other hand on her hip as I thrust gently into her. After a little bit of pushing, the tip slid right in and she let out a loud moan. I pushed in a little further before pulling out. She was so tight that my cock would barely go past the tip.

As I continued to thrust in and out, I was slowly able to penetrate her further. Before long, my balls were slapping against her pussy and I was able to thrust faster. She moaned loudly with each thrust and begged to be fucked harder. It felt so good inside her that I felt like I was about to cum after only a few minutes. "I'm gonna cum," I warned her as I continued to pound her ass.

She quickly slid my cock out of her, turned around, and took the tip into her mouth. She stroked my shaft furiously and within a few seconds I shot the biggest load of my life into the back of her throat. She seemed to gag a little bit from the first huge spurt, but managed to swallow every last drop.

We stayed in the shower for a little while longer, soaping each other up and exploring each other's bodies. "Are you ready to get out?" she asked, "You can still stay here with me though. You don't have to go home quite yet."

We dried ourselves off and went into her room. We cuddled naked on her bed for a few hours, watching tv. I think this could be the beginning of something great...